RBG queue issues

Battlegrounds
1 2 3 11 Next
What was changed from last season to this one? When we ran with a 2600+ rated team last season, we didn't always get paired up with someone close to us but the queues were always acceptable (5 mins).

Last night, I queued up with my team ~ 2400 team rating and we didn't get a queue for 45 mins. Requeued every 15 mins. Everyone logged out in between each one (fixed bugged queues last season). And couldn't get one to pop.

Jumped on our alts ~ 1500 rating and everything was < 5 mins. I mean, I'd rather play people around our MMA (or whatever it's called now), than roll on lower teams... but I want to play and have fun as well. It's going to be a longgggg season if higher rated RBGs are going to be like higher rated 5's queues.
^ actual issue bg forums. Way more important than 100 twink threads /wink
BUMP - completely agree w/ OP. Q times for good teams are unacceptable.
Agreeing again with the OP. I realize the set up is to TRY and get similar rated teams to play against each other, but in the meantime lots of other teams are trying to play as well. It is unacceptable to wait more than 10 min for a 5 min Q.
Sitting in a 15min Q atm... so when is that Star Wars MMO coming out?
bump lame queue is lame
Sweet, my team just called it for the night - 33 minutes in Q, ZERO games.

This needs a fix ASAP
sat in a 3 hour queue last night and been in queue for 30 minutes so far while other teams with similar rating are also queuing and not getting any games
If only Rated Battlegrounds held any kind of priority with the Blizzard Programming Team :(

Sometimes I wish I just raided. Instance bugged, raid bugged? Hotfixed within the hour or realms are completely taken down to apply a patch.

Arena or Rated BGs bugged? We'll get around to it sometime.

Very frustrating being at the bottom of the priority list because we don't kill the same dragons over and over 20-40 hours a week.
Just sat in 2 hours of q's without a pop. Other high rated teams joined us, still no Q.

Blizzard, do us a favor and fix this in less than the 4+ weeks it took you to address the s9 wins counting as losses bug.
Lawson, we need to keep this at the top til we get a response... ridiculous, my guild is gonna whither and die if this keeps up.
Ya do realize that in order to go against a team that is equally in your bracket, OTHER PEOPLE have to que as well, right? It's not NPC's or something that Blizz can randomly generate. If no other teams around your bracket que, there is nothing Blizzard can do. Yea, they could probably move the brackets around but how much could they shift them before your "rolling on lower teams"?
07/12/2011 06:44 PMPosted by Titansfury
Ya do realize that in order to go against a team that is equally in your bracket, OTHER PEOPLE have to que as well, right? It's not NPC's or something that Blizz can randomly generate. If no other teams around your bracket que, there is nothing Blizzard can do. Yea, they could probably move the brackets around but how much could they shift them before your "rolling on lower teams"?

I was communicating on real Id with players on other high rated teams. We sat in q simultaneously and still couldn't get a pop to save our lives. I know the brigade of blizzard apologists will hit this thread with everything they've got, despite the fact that they have zero idea what the hell is going on themselves.

That being said, thank you so much for the input.
07/12/2011 06:40 PMPosted by Vexlander
Lawson, we need to keep this at the top til we get a response... ridiculous, my guild is gonna whither and die if this keeps up.

I'll do my part. I know of one team that just got a q after 25 minutes. Still not too terribly exciting, however.
07/12/2011 06:44 PMPosted by Titansfury

Yeah there were multiple high rated teams all queueing at the same time and none of us got queues. Another thing is even if you don't get a high rated team, after enough time in queue you will get a low team. I know this for a fact because our last game was against a 1600 rated team and it was only like an 8 minute queue. The problem isn't that people aren't queueing, it's that the system is broken. Once you hit a certain rating your queues just stop.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KOqk_q4NLLI
I am tired in waiting over 20 minutes for queues to pop... Please reply Blizz on what is going on...

Yeah first we get ye ole Ooops we gave gold early, Ohh My we 'forgot' to tell you about the gear bait and switch during that week, Now here is a shocker, you can have bad RBG Q's, enjoy, love Blizz.

Oh and once this hits about 8-9 pages we will come out with another 'Ohh our bad' person X did not speak to person Y who should have seen if indavidual C could have maybe let you all know, BUT Hey, We can make posts about Ask the Dev, and targetting issues and firelands related stuff, you know all the important things other than you pesky RBG people..
Last queue of the night 1 hour 23 minutes with no pop.

edit: with another 2600 team sitting in a 30 minute queue at the same time