RBG queue issues

Battlegrounds
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
Fix this issue please.
Thankfully I never claimed to be a master of this game (like it matters), just pointing towards the stupidity of a post. Thank you for your time o godly RBG masters.

does getting into BC get you into the pseudo-intellectual club btw?
Still needs a fix
just did about an hour worth of queue. no games popped. wtf blizz
Any blue post about it?
Our queue was average wait, 4 min, popped after 19 min.

And we're not even playing in the high brackets. We're 1600 and having this problem.
Earlier we queued with some random people, team MMR was 2300 and the queue was instant. About an hour later we queue with guildies and our team MMR I estimate it to be around the same, 2300. Queue never popped after 30 minutes, 25 minutes, 10 minutes, or requeuing every 10 seconds. During this time, a friend of a friend on another server, through real ID, was getting instant queues at the same MMR as us. By the time we were 2 hours in, he had gotten 5 battlegrounds to occur.

Wonderful system in place here. We tried adding a default 1500 rating guild member and it didn't help the queue time. Now I read that a 1600 team is having issues.

We've tried different people forming the raid, different people queuing. a 3000 MMR person queuing, a 1500 person queuing, a 2000 person queuing. Nothing seems to work. Is it our server? Our battlegroup? This issue needs to be fixed. You keep pushing RBGs to be the new poster child of WoW rated PvP yet you don't fix issues. It isn't a lack of people queuing, it's a bug in the system, considering that other groups on other servers can queue and have an instant to normal queue time where as the rest of us wait hours.
2 hours spent staring at the screen tonight in Qs .... ONE game played
sadly with horrible queues we are forced to split our main team and grab 5 pugs to hope to get maybe a 1800-2200 team. may kill our mmr if we lose but its about the only way to complete our point cap this week atm
Spent about 5 hours in ques over the last 2 days trying to get a que, didn't even get a game - At the same time we _know_ teams within 200MMR Getting games.

Guildy ticketed a gm saying that 'Rated Battleground ques are working as intended, there is nothing wrong with them' before promptly moving onto another ticket and leaving the conversation.

Being tunneled into playing RBG's because of the conquest point cap and then not being able to earn all your conquest points? Amazing

Would love to see a blue reply, or atleast a blue acknowledgement that there is an issue.
Spent about 5 hours in ques over the last 2 days trying to get a que, didn't even get a game - At the same time we _know_ teams within 200MMR Getting games.

Guildy ticketed a gm saying that 'Rated Battleground ques are working as intended, there is nothing wrong with them' before promptly moving onto another ticket and leaving the conversation.

Being tunneled into playing RBG's because of the conquest point cap and then not being able to earn all your conquest points? Amazing

Would love to see a blue reply, or atleast a blue acknowledgement that there is an issue.

What this guy said ^
And if it's "working as intended" then Blizz intends to have no one playing RBGs and a ton of lost subscriptions in the next month...
well i will be getting up tomorrow and pugging rbgs. i will win 0 points and probably lose 30-50 but if thats what i have to do to get my conquest point cap i will, for a short period of time. then ill start looking up some new games coming out.

i hear the new star wars game isnt that bad
Blizz is screwing people who didn't do arenas last week... I capped out by rbgs, and can only cap out this week with rbgs.... I still have 1000 more conq points to get but for some reason can't get a damn que for a rbg... Blizz.. fix it!!!! This is critical for SOME OF US! 2200-2500 bracket is broke!!!!!!!!!!
Please address this soon; sitting in queue for hours in hopes of getting some competitive battleground play is getting old. There is obviously a bug in the matchmaking system & should at least be acknowledged.
I actually got a GM ticket back saying it's working as intended. That the reason is because there would be no other teams matching our MMR Qing when we do. Oh, and finished it with an essential good luck getting your points.

Seriously? I like rated BG's, and to be honest I'd rather roflstomp or get roflstomped by another team after waiting 10-15 minutes than sit around for 30min hoping for a Q to pop. After a while, you just want to get the games going.
Even getting issues at 1800ish, though not as long as the >2200 guys are reporting.

Obviously matchmaking was tightened, probably as a way to get more people involved. However, it's also obvious that it is not working right. Queues should never be permitted to be as long as are reported in this thread.
Any of you high rated groups need a disc priest? Can't even get a crappity pug group for points on my server..
Bump.

This @#%@ needs to be fixed if it was a firelands raid prob would be hot fix in no time shows blizze cares not for pvp players.