Season Transition Compensation Action

General Discussion
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
bought some gear didin't get the compensation.
I farmed the entire s9 set during that av weekend, yet didn't get the 4k honor today either.

Seriously Blizz?
Didnt receive any honor on this character after farming most of the weekend.
07/19/2011 12:55 PMPosted by Arcticfoxie
Didnt receive any honor on this character after farming most of the weekend.
Sigh. My shaman, warrior, warlock, and priest all spent honor during that week. My Shaman DID get his 4k honor(despite spending the least during that time period), but NONE of the other 3 did.

Just wonderful, they screwed up their "fix" to fix a previous screw up.
Didn't get compensation on this toon or my rogue.

Kind of surprised.
I bought Season 9 chest piece and hands right around 6/29-6/30. I didn't receive any compensation today, so I opened a ticket in-game. It initially said that my wait time was 2 days, but now it says that my ticket has been escalated. So I'm pretty sure that means that all related in-game tickets are being looked at pretty seriously. As disappointing as it was not to have the 4k honor in my mail this morning, it's good to know that they are, in fact, working on it.
Two eligible toons, no reimbursement.

I filed a gm ticket in game; there's obviously a huge backup in these as I have a 2 day expected reply on said ticket. Is there a better way for me to approach this so that I'm not clogging up the system?
I didn't get my 4k honor either : (
Ditto. This toon and my warrior. Warrior I spent about 6k, and this toon was somewhere over 10k. Didn't get reimbursement.
4 characters on my account fit into the requirements, none got honor.
This would of been a ton easier if they just gave everyone 4k honor instead of some complicated pick and choose, because it was obvious this was going to happen.

Edit: And thank you in advance Swifty for your bullcrap and all the tickets opened up and extra work hours for the Staff, I look forward to my Wait time as they clear your peons #*@% out of thier filters.
Around 50% of the intended recipients did not receive the 4000 honor that they should have with today’s maintenance. We’re in the process of scheduling an off-peak maintenance early tomorrow morning to correct that and deliver the remaining compensation packages.

Sorry for the hiccup, we’ll get them to you soon.
Around 50% of the intended recipients did not receive the 4000 honor that they should have with today’s maintenance. We’re in the process of scheduling an off-peak maintenance early tomorrow morning to correct that and deliver the remaining compensation packages.

ty Bash <3
I don't get it after 4.2 I bought some vicious gear and today did not receive any honor.

Thank you :)
07/19/2011 01:16 PMPosted by Orim
I don't get it after 4.2 I bought some vicious gear and today did not receive any honor.

Why don't you scroll up about 3 posts and read Blizzard's response.
well i was waiting to get some s10 gear but now i have to wait some more
I didnt even get my 4k.... you guys suck :(