Did Everyone Receive Their Promised Honor?

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
I switched and made this toon my main in 4.1. That being said, I didn't have enough time to fully get all of my CPs to receive both Vicious rings, necklace and the Tenacity trinket. All were Bloodthirsty at the time.

I built up 4,000 HPs to use when 4.2 came out to receive these items and purchased them that Tuesday when patch hit (end of season 9) with exception to the trinket. I received the trinket at some point that week.

Am I misunderstanding or wasn't I suppose to receive 4,000 HPs?
Instead of getting honor, I had all but 90 of my honor taken away. I suppose I'll just wait a couple days to hear back on the ticket I submitted.
No honor adjustment on my PVP alt yet either, can someone tell me why I expected it to happen?
Blizzard has already said that only half the expected population received their HP. They are rolling a hotfix for early tomorrow.

It's on the stickied compensation post in general chat.
Not everyone eligible for the Honor compensation has received it yet. You can find more information about this here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2838424151?page=18#352
None here. I'm not holding my breath either. I've been promised things before from bliz, and they havent delivered. I've learned over the years that it's just a game, and I don't always get what I want or deserve.
-whateva
07/19/2011 02:57 PMPosted by Zarhym
Not everyone eligible for the Honor compensation has received it yet. You can find more information about this here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/2838424151?page=18#352

What constitutes the compensation of 4000 honor?

I.E A player who only bought 4pcs that week is not eligible to someone who bought 5 pc and two weapons? Or in other-words, what must have been accomplished that week to receive the 4000 honor?
I wish they would treat the PVP player base like the PVE players and give us speedy replies and fixes to our issues, as well as let us know when gear is comming out instead of 'oops our bad we forgot to let you know', Bad point change over, bad communication, and ignoring the PVP issues, just shows that Blizzard does not care about the pvp player base, 2 weeks for 4k honor and they are calling it 'all good'? Way to support the player base
@Knives: Anyone who bought ANY S9 vicious gear during the week between arena seasons gets the 4k honor. It doesn't matter if you dropped 800hp on a relic that week, or grinded out honor to buy the entire set. It's 4k across the board.
Gonig to get around to fixing the targetting bug now that... this... "problem"(?)... is out of the way?
07/19/2011 03:31 PMPosted by Tiirdran
Gonig to get around to fixing the targetting bug now that... this... "problem"(?)... is out of the way?

Because there's just one "Problem Fixin' Squad" that works at Blizzard, right?
No. However, one of them wasted a few weeks on this PvP "fiasco" in lieu of game altering technical problems.
07/19/2011 03:09 PMPosted by Deveated
I wish they would treat the PVP player base like the PVE players and give us speedy replies and fixes to our issues,

Just an FYI, PvP'ers received a faster response and were given more compensation than PvE'ers have been in their numerous issues. Within 24 hours you had a blue saying that things were being worked on to pay you back. No Blues responded to, nor was any compensation given, for people that were similarly messed over when they paid VP for an item (VP is a bit more valuable and hard to come by than honor mind you). It also took almost a week of bug reports to even get notification that blizzard realized that 4.2 had borked the targetting system for melee and the tab targetting that many classes use for quick switching, of which there is still no ETA on the possible fix.

TL;DR Stop whining about how Blizzard doesn't cater to the PvP community because just about everything from TBC onward, be it class balancing or this latest non-issue, shows otherwise.
My husband got 4000 honor today as he had grinded out a full set of vicious gear that one week. he had spent WAY more honor than 4000 but is still appreciative of the compensation.

I however, bought 1 item. Bracers to be exact. Now I didn't get any compensation (yet) but I think I would feel bad if I got 4000 honor since I rarely PvP and didn't grind out as much honor as he did. Wish I could pass it to him >.< Oh well... c'est la vie.
So, are you going to tell us what the 'eligibility' is?

And you had 2 weeks to fix this mess....and still people have not been *cough* compensated.

Unbelievable.
Still waiting with all 4 pvp toons for my honor , of course i wont get back my gems , gold or mats i used for enchants. what a crock this was
It's great that we're getting honor. But my question is why?
07/19/2011 05:06 PMPosted by Påndôrå
It's great that we're getting honor. But my question is why?

They introduced a new "tier" of pvp gear that was better than the 365 a lot of people grinded before patch. A lot of people raged and now they are compensating. I did not get honor on my Druid or Rogue. I did not buy any of the gear between the dates listed above. However my Paladin, Shaman and Warrior did.
07/19/2011 02:57 PMPosted by Zarhym

Remember the post where you guys said the qualifications for receiving the honor would be forthcoming BEFORE the maintenance? Well, that still hasn't happened. We have no idea whether or not we SHOULD be receiving the 4k. I guess that's by design. I'm dissapointed.