[H] Crimson Blade US 1st 10s and Oceanic 1st

Oceanic Guild Recruitment
lector?
1 x Amazing tank (non DK)

Any exceptional players with hardmode experience.
02/24/2012 02:42 AMPosted by Glokki
Any exceptional players with hardmode experience
up for my mang Glok
07/22/2011 06:17 AMPosted by Dkeffect
Bolstering rosters for MoP so all players who are keen to progress hardcore through MoP should apply. Trialling players for MoP now
03/03/2012 09:01 PMPosted by Glokki
Bolstering rosters for MoP so all players who are keen to progress hardcore through MoP should apply. Trialling players for MoP now
Bolstering rosters for MoP so all players who are exceptional and keen to progress hardcore through MoP should apply.

Exceptional Range DPS high

-All applicants will need to have high level raiding experience as an example DS 8/8hm @ 0% (Before Feb 2012), FL 7/7hm (before Sept 2011) or equivalent from other tiers.

-Heroic Beta experience is preferred

-positive attitude
If you believe you can add something to the best raid team on US servers then we want to hear from you!
Also offering some very attractive reward packages to a handful of volunteers who can commit to farming and delivering large volumes of raw materials in the first few weeks of MoP.

You will be expected to meet some pretty high quotas but I can assure you the rewards we have in mind will make it very much worth your time!

Enquire with Effect for details.
09/05/2012 05:35 AMPosted by Dkeffect
Exceptional Range DPS high
LFM
LFM
LFM
well....
Availiable every night and weekends. Used to be a hardcore raider on my hunter went 8/8 heroic DS back in January and used my druid as my casual raider for another guild. Have played since vanilla and experienced all end game content pre MOP. My druid is now my main and am looking for a MT position in a semi/hardcore 10 or 25 man guild that can fit my raiding times. Willing to xfer not willing to faction change.(UTC+10) Brisbane

Looking forward to hearing from potenital guildies.