Best/Funny DK Names

Death Knight
1 2 3 25 Next
Mine involves race too....but I'm cute, furry, and in need of a home.

I should mention I do have bloodworms :(
(pets em on the head)

Lets go murder some gnomes that outta be fun :}

On the subject I think the one I liked most was an undead dk named Impissed
^

I guess death knights are the guidos of the wow world anyway, no one likes us.
I just hate scrubby dks that take names of famous fantasy characters. I swear, one more dual-wield blood dk named "Drizzzzzit" and I'll puke. People should pick original names.
Gnome hate so soon after the opening of the thread? Gnomes are DKs too! BTW mine might not be the best name when people call me poopypants on vent.
Demoninferni "Demon of Hell" in Latin, found it quite Deathknight-ish!
Unholy for life.
I like mine
<

Got this name for a ghoul once. Liked it so much, its what i named my horde DK.
Aipetikos is 'heretic' in Greek.......
i call shenanigans. mine is the best
My name is multi-functional.

I bring the deepz with fries on the side. check
Mr. Friesz if your nasty. check
Reminiscent of William "The Refrigerator" Perry, the greatest dk of all time. check and check
Derp.
07/22/2011 03:30 PMPosted by Goodarthas
I just hate scrubby dks that take names of famous fantasy characters. I swear, one more dual-wield blood dk named "Drizzzzzit" and I'll puke. People should pick original names.

If you're referring to Drizzt Do'Urden, that's a character from DnD/Baldur's Gate/Neverwinter Nights, not Final Fantasy. If you're talking about some other character then I am wholly confused.

OT: Plaguebender is pretty good, randomly generated ghoul names double as pretty great dk names.
07/22/2011 10:44 PMPosted by Diedtwice
I like mine

lol that's actually pretty crafty.
I also like my name but people almost always say it wrong when I pug and use vent -_-
Mine's just funny because no one can properly pronounce it, and they give up and call me "Kar" :3
lol