Best All Rounder warrior Aliiance side.

Saurfang
Who is it?
-Jackripster seems to have the PvE fury gear, but can he tank? also never seen him PvP
-Vigilance is a moster Tank, but can he do anything else?
-Taedian has the Arrogance and mouth that could carry him all the way to glad.. or maybe not? perhaps only a dirty troll?
-Daviddavid has the population on his side. we all love daviddavid, dont we?. but does he have any skill what so ever?
-Seetee has the PvE gear, still titans grip tho, should he be SMF? Always dueling, generally winning but is he carried by the gear? Has sum high Arena teams. but is he actually any good? why no 2200 yet?

WHO IS THE BEST!?!
tealc!

oh wait...

Seetee then. Always have to promote ex-guildies :D
i didnt even know u existed edward..
umad?
Who is it?
-Jackripster seems to have the PvE fury gear, but can he tank? also never seen him PvP
-Vigilance is a moster Tank, but can he do anything else?
-Taedian has the Arrogance and mouth that could carry him all the way to glad.. or maybe not? perhaps only a dirty troll?
-Daviddavid has the population on his side. we all love daviddavid, dont we?. but does he have any skill what so ever?
-Seetee has the PvE gear, still titans grip tho, should he be SMF? Always dueling, generally winning but is he carried by the gear? Has sum high Arena teams. but is he actually any good? why no 2200 yet?

WHO IS THE BEST!?!

-Jackripster = Head up A%%

-Vigilance = Who?

- Taedian = Dirty troll

- Daviddavid = Comedian

- Seetee = Who??

-Jackripster = Head up A%%

- Vigilance = Who?- Taedian = Dirty troll

- Daviddavid = Comedian

- Seetee = Who??

I'm normally a dwarf of few words but i cant let this go by without coment.

to Svân....if you dont have the rocks to post on your main then dont post at all, in fact be quiet while the adults talk you child.

Jackripster is rock solid Fury and equally as good as a tank...i should know cause i heal the knuckle dragger week in and week out.

as for PVP...ha ha ha....jack pvp is almost as bad as my dps :)

cheers
Chesty
Fury/Arms: Edward
Prot: Awkward.

h8rs gunna h8
we arent mentioning the warriors. seems to be some love for jack
slight like for Seetee.
Who is seetee?

I'm normally a dwarf of few words but i cant let this go by without coment.

to Svân....if you dont have the rocks to post on your main then dont post at all, in fact be quiet while the adults talk you child.

Jackripster is rock solid Fury and equally as good as a tank...i should know cause i heal the knuckle dragger week in and week out.

cheers
Chesty

Calm down. Last i seen the threat was asking me what i thought and i told them what i thought so maybe you should sit back and let me have the freedom of speeech..

Not everyone will agree on this topic so as Awkwàrd said already

Haters are going to hate

Moving on..
Time to re-reroll Gnome?

:)
07/26/2011 11:03 PMPosted by Taedian
Im the best on both sides.

No.
07/25/2011 02:14 AMPosted by Chestylarroo

I can confirm this as well. Jack was our tank when we did guild ZA bear farm and he also tanks in raid when we're short on tanks :D

My Jack rep is not high enough to speak as freely as Chesty did.