Tab Target

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 17 Next
If you're really that upset at Zarhym saying "Noted", I think it's time you step away from the forums and perhaps the game.

Seriously, reactions like this are everything that is wrong with the online gaming community summed up in a couple posts. Get a grip and take your own advice.
08/05/2011 07:12 AMPosted by Apex
The customer is not always right, and when unreasonable demands are made the customer must be reminded that their demands are unreasonable.

No argument from me on that.

What you don't do, ever, EVER, as the representative of a company that makes MILLIONS (as the company I work for does, as well as Blizzard) is basically talk to the customer like he's Bloody Loco on a subway train:

"I'll write that down."

Which is the essence of what Zarhym did. I realize you fanboys are going to come on the forums and play Phalanx for the blues, and that's cool.

Don't expect those of us with a mind to buy into it.

No one here is proposing treating others like dirt in order to make a point. If you don't get the professional aspect of being customer rep for people who actually MAKE MONEY, that isn't my fault.

Go back to rooting for LulzSec or whatever you do to pass the time.

I'm sorry. Customer support is my job.

Wha were you saying again?
08/05/2011 12:22 AMPosted by Zarhym
A patch needs to come out to fix this by next Tuesday or I'm not paying for another month of game time.

Noted.

aaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha.

Greatest Blue Burn ever.
08/05/2011 12:18 AMPosted by Zarhym
That said, my original point was that we know we need to push harder to keep the level of communication up.

I haven't had coffee yet and misread "push" as "punish" >.>

And you think I should take a break from the game over customer service, while you continue playing despite being angry enough over something broken in the game to come to the forums and post about it.

Thick with irony, this is.

I'm not insulting you and I'm not being intentionally thick here, but this part went right over my head. Can you reword that?
08/05/2011 07:28 AMPosted by Frostspark
I'm not insulting you and I'm not being intentionally thick here, but this part went right over my head. Can you reword that?

He's saying we're all foaming at the mouth while he's clearly cool as a cucumber and as such, is ironic.

Obviously the guy being angry about people being angry about a customer service rep responding to anger is the pinnacle of subdued.

Either way, this is a ridiculous derail. I'm done before it gets the thread locked.
08/05/2011 07:35 AMPosted by Apex

Random player to me = QQ moar about customer service you douchebag, you're what's wrong with wow dude

Random player to Blizz = QQ plz fix this bug now QQ

Get it now?

Ah. While I can't speak for the others, I don't think that you're what's wrong with WoW. I just disagree with your thoughts about Zarhym's post!

For some reason my brain isn't on yet this morning...
This seems like the thread for it, but I'd just like to leave here that I think changing Tab target with no modifiers to ONLY select enemies that are in combat. If changing Tab-targeting to behave that way were possible, it would really go a long way to preventing some of the "ninja pulls" that we tend to see in dungeons. Perhaps a shift+tab target could be set to target things regardless of combat/non combat state.

At the very least, I'd love to see tab target favor the target closest to you as the first thing it tabs to.

Also, for all the !@#$ this community sends their way, I honestly enjoy a little attitude from the Blues.
I always wondered why tab targeting doesn't follow a kill order. I mean it's almost universal that skull is first X is second, why couldn't you turn on an option so when you tab it automatically goes to skull then to X? Maybe it could have an extended official kill order as well.
08/05/2011 12:22 AMPosted by Zarhym
A patch needs to come out to fix this by next Tuesday or I'm not paying for another month of game time.

Noted.

Please tell me this small patch includes fixing the Lava Bolt Crossbow sound effect, it is not a gun!