Tab Target

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 17 Next
It takes all of 5 seconds to post a " We Be Fixing the Targeting Bug" thread.

It's not that simple though, especially when you consider all of the other things players feel we could/should be saying on these forums. That said, my original point was that we know we need to push harder to keep the level of communication up.

I hate to add to the ball busting, but "we know we need to push harder" is a mantra for you guys. How about actually pushing harder at some point? Not just once in a while, but all the time.

Yes, this may add to your head count. But it may also help you keep subscriptions.

On an "in-game" level, I'm in love with you guys. I think you do an outstanding job with the game. But when I come to the forums and see the customer interactions, it's disheartening. It doesn't come close to matching the quality of your in-game work.
Idk why people are having a huge problem with it.

If you keep hitting the move you want to use, even if your clicked on a dead target, you will automatically target and use the move on the target nearest to you.

Atleast thats what happens to me.

Since i'm a tank, it works just fine.

Then again I am a tank.
Blizz really should spend less time working on blizzcon and more time working on their games.

I mean honestly

Path of the titans
Dance Studio
Redesigned character models
And all the other broken promises I've forgotten

In short work on the games we play now instead of trying to impress us with propaganda and promises of your next game.

Heck as someone who has been a loyal patron to Blizzard since the release of the original warcraft (I own every warcraft/starcraft diablo title in their respective series) I can honestly say I have no interest in diablo3 or any future blizzard game where a $ sign could potentially pop up within the game itself.
^^ if you play with others online sure, Play by yourself our your friends only, and BAM. No $ sign... at all.
08/05/2011 10:47 AMPosted by Mishann

Noted.
It would appear that he doesn't care whether or not you are not paying for another month of the game. I wonder how he would feel if over a million players did this.

So, he can make rediculous demands?

and everyone's fine with that then?
08/05/2011 08:06 AMPosted by Ovan
Please tell me this small patch includes fixing the Lava Bolt Crossbow sound effect, it is not a gun!

/signed
This amount of rage from... tab-targeting? Really? Calm down.

This thread shows exactly why the WoW community is total garbage. Is the bulk of the community really just toddlers banging their rattles on their high-chairs?

Agreed...the want for instant gratification from some people is unbelievable. They said they are working on it, be satisfied, drop the "but I want it now" attitude, and find another way to work around it until it's fixed. Obviously most people are working around it..yes, it's annoying; when raiding with my guild we usually whine about how annoying it is at least once to each other, but we make do.

Fixing these things takes time, it's not like they can wave their magic fairy wand and fix it.

Noted.
It would appear that he doesn't care whether or not you are not paying for another month of the game. I wonder how he would feel if over a million players did this.

I'm sure over a million players wouldn't do this over such an insignificant issue. Maybe they would, in that case I say good riddance. The people who would do this are those previously mentioned rattle banging toddlers...
As with everything, Louis CK says it best:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itn8TwFCO4M
On behalf of all my melee alts, Thank you!!!!

Bear drood is fuuuun when you're trying to kill a dead mob. :p
Hopefully the next fix will fix targeting the actual shaman and not his totems or a dead player/mob.

Noted.

If a million people demanded this be fixed by tomorrow, then tomorrow you're going to have an unfixed problem and a million idiots with unrealistic expectations.

Noted.

There are some really cynical people on this forum. The player to which I responded stated a date for when he expects this issue to be fixed. I publicly made a note of that deadline. Was his feedback stated in a constructive way? No, but that doesn't mean my response must be interpreted as sarcastic. I'm actually surprised by the amount of drama that's spawned from a one-word post of mine. People are reading words in blue through so many lenses of preconceived notions, feelings, and sensibilities.

There was additional meaning implied in my post, but not the meaning you think.