Valor Quartermaster

General Discussion
Where the heck is the Valor Quartermaster in Orgrimmar? I'm so used to Stormwind, and I can't ask anyone where it is because trial accounts can't whisper!
Can trial accounts use google?

It's on the first floor of Gromash Hold, the thing where garrosh is, on the oposite side of where the door is.
07/31/2011 11:49 PMPosted by Luciriel
It's on the first floor of Gromash Hold

What valley is that in?

Edit: No, trial accounts can't use Google. It's forbidden!
No one else questioning why someone on a trial account - which can't go over lvl 20 - would need to know where the valor guy is?
The big building right in the middle of the main area of org. Second floor, there is a ramp up the cliff behind it and a bridge across to the building. But why would you need a valor vendor on a trial account?
07/31/2011 11:53 PMPosted by Enig
No one else questioning why someone on a trial account - which can't go over lvl 20 - would need to know where the valor guy is?
and the fact that OP is asking on an 85 mage

what is going on here
It's near Mankrik's Wife................which is at Illidan's Throne.......no....the other throne.

Yeah. I went there
OP is asking on an 85 mage
This isn't a trial account, it's my actual WoW account. The reason I'm on a trial account is because this account just ran out of time. I'm actually not sure why it's still letting me post in the forums with this account.

Edit: The reason I'm asking about the Valor Quartermaster in Orgrimmar is because I'm thinking about making an Orc Shaman. Does that answer your question?
07/31/2011 11:58 PMPosted by Alexandrosz
OP is asking on an 85 mage
This isn't a trial account, it's my actual WoW account. The reason I'm on a trial account is because this account just ran out of time. I'm actually not sure why it's still letting me post in the forums with this account.

You're pretty terrible at the money thing, then, huh?

You're pretty terrible at the money thing, then, huh?

I won't have money to buy a time card for another week. So yeah, I guess I am.