No Silvermoon dailies? Why not?

General Discussion
There are dailies for cooking and fishing in Stormwind, Ironforge, and Darnassus. Though there are none for the Exodar.

There are cooking and fishing dailies in Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Tauren Bluff. Though there are none in Silvermoon.

Why is that?
Same reason why there were no updates to Exodar and Silvermoon:

They are part of Outland which they feel "Don't need updating" even though they are lagging way behind all the OTHER areas in terms of general feel/layout/etc.

Same reason why we can't fly in Exodar/Silvermoon.

To be honest, they should have cut/pasted Draenei/Blood Elf areas into Azeroth and allowed flying and updated the stuff having to do with those areas.

They are part of Outland which they feel "Don't need updating" even though they are lagging way behind all the OTHER areas in terms of general feel/layout/etc.

To be honest, they should have cut/pasted Draenei/Blood Elf areas into Azeroth and allowed flying and updated the stuff having to do with those areas.

Hopefully now that BC is standard WoW, vanilla-alone doesn't exist, we will see this rectified.
There is nothing really to do with those areas... just mainly for low levels, and that's about it... oh, and if you want to do the blood elf quest lines, which I don't think non-blood elves can do...

However, I can be wrong.

I don't care about flying. But city dailies are nice. Want rep with Silvermoon or the Exodar? You get a tabard.

I want to cook a red snapper! (very tasty.)
Because when they hear about BC content, they put their fingers in their ears and yell "CANTHEARCANTHEARCANTHEAR!" That's why there's nothing related to the draenei or BEs anywhere in Cata, or WotLK for the matter. They're sistematically ignoring BC.
08/04/2011 08:27 PMPosted by Springrunner
Because when they hear about BC content, they put their fingers in their ears and yell "CANTHEARCANTHEARCANTHEAR!" That's why there's nothing related to the draenei or BEs anywhere in Cata, or WotLK for the matter. They're sistematically ignoring BC.

Reliquary
08/04/2011 08:29 PMPosted by Lissale

Reliquary

Pffff... They only made it with BEs cause they wanted a Horde Explorers League, and none of the other races seems bery scholary except perhaps the undead. Otherwise, they don't have lore themselves, they just use BE models and there's 3 NPCs of the reliquary in a building previously used by RPers in SMC. Could be any other race and it'd make no difference, and it doesen't impact on BEs as a whole, Silvermoon and doesen't give us any details on what is happening with BEs latelly.
I want blood elf dailies!

I want blodd elf dailies!

We want dreanei dailies!

We want dreanei dailies!

/nod
There is nothing really to do with those areas... just mainly for low levels, and that's about it... oh, and if you want to do the blood elf quest lines, which I don't think non-blood elves can do...

However, I can be wrong.

Tranquillen is only in the blood elf startzone, and I'm exalted with them. Yes you can quest there even as a non-blood elf. Not to mention, but, Ghostlands is required for the horde loremaster achievement now.
There are dailies for cooking and fishing in Stormwind, Ironforge, and Darnassus. Though there are none for the Exodar.

There are cooking and fishing dailies in Orgrimmar, Undercity, and Tauren Bluff. Though there are none in Silvermoon.

Why is that?

as rulers of azeroth we are beneath such mundane chores. the others can do our cooking for us.

Isn't that the point of the cooking dailies? Getting others to do the work for them? If belves ruled the world by that logic they would have more dailies than anyone.
Silvermoon City is a wonderful Horde city.

Though the painful reality is this. Only two to three servers in North America still use the city (and 0 servers used Exodar). And the servers that do are all really awesome RP servers. Blizzard probably considers it a waste of resources because of the lack of interest.
Still want them.
I'm interested in this too. It's a shame they made 2 visually stunning cities just for them to rot. Make them useful, dammit.
Silvermoon City is a wonderful Horde city.

Though the painful reality is this. Only two to three servers in North America still use the city (and 0 servers used Exodar). And the servers that do are all really awesome RP servers. Blizzard probably considers it a waste of resources because of the lack of interest.

I guess mine is one of them. One of my shamans has their hearth set to the Exodar. And my blood elves always go to Silvermoon City to train and sell their wares (AH use.)

Why is that?

as rulers of azeroth we are beneath such mundane chores. the others can do our cooking for us.

Win, but the response below yours had the right idea: if BElves are so lazy, if the task is beneath them, they should have the dailies. Not jsut those two, either. Jero'me would be a good candidate for an herbalist daily. He's so far gone, it must be all that bloodthistle.

And, personally, I prefer to prepare my own food. It's better than being poisoned by a rival. ;3
That's a shame especially now with so many lowbies with the BoA in the toy box. I think a series of daily cooking and fishing in EX and SM would be a neat addition. What is there like 5 daily quests of each? Wouldn't be that hard.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edit: Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.