Mysterious Letters [RP?]

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 26 Next
08/09/2011 05:56 PMPosted by Anamaleth
Ok there are pictures added to this libram too. One for the dark portal, one for burning steppes, one for a plant in Feralas like terrain, one that looks like a mountain in Feralas. EEP!

Interesting. I am now officially confused.
08/09/2011 06:03 PMPosted by Danyle
Ok there are pictures added to this libram too. One for the dark portal, one for burning steppes, one for a plant in Feralas like terrain, one that looks like a mountain in Feralas. EEP!

Interesting. I am now officially confused.
I haven't gotten anything.
08/09/2011 06:04 PMPosted by Anamaleth
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/alexmommy2005/strange1.jpg

I think the first picture is the most important.

What I think, is that the ingredients for this "arcanium" are found at these locations.
The pictures appear to be from Felwood, Dark Portal, Blackrock Mountain, and the ogre mountain in the Burning Steepes.
08/09/2011 06:08 PMPosted by Anamaleth
Well I think I'm going to have Ana find these places tonight. Any thoughts on the libram?

I wish I could come, but alas, I don't have a letter and I have never met you ICly

/nerdrage
I see you've found my books and various hints! Not all of them mean things, the ones that do have a special...well, special something. I guess that's up for you all to figure out. I am still watching this thread, very close.

I must ask that none of you try and play the forum game to figure out who I am, it may spoil the fun and afterall, it's not as though you'd know that in character which is what is most important here.

I hope you enjoy scratching your heads in the meantime, though Ziv is the character I use to send out these messages it's only a cover for who it (that is to say it may not even be female) actually is. You may respond, and in turn I will respond.

Even though you may not realize it now, I've played a part in the RP you all engage in to this day, in some small or large way I have been there, I know your characters, I know their stories, and I will use that to my advantage in sending these letters. Even if you were only effected a little by our encounters you will find now that they may prove deadly.

I'll be watching.

-The Broken Doll
I see you've found my books and various hints! Not all of them mean things, the ones that do have a special...well, special something. I guess that's up for you all to figure out. I am still watching this thread, very close.

I must ask that none of you try and play the forum game to figure out who I am, it may spoil the fun and afterall, it's not as though you'd know that in character which is what is most important here.

I hope you enjoy scratching your heads in the meantime, though Ziv is the character I use to send out these messages it's only a cover for who it (that is to say it may not even be female) actually is. You may respond, and in turn I will respond.

Even though you may not realize it now, I've played a part in the RP you all engage in to this day, in some small or large way I have been there, I know your characters, I know their stories, and I will use that to my advantage in sending these letters. Even if you were only effected a little by our encounters you will find now that they may prove deadly.

I'll be watching.

-The Broken Doll

*rushes out of the Cath and starts talking to everybody*

seriously though, awesome job. I love these types of mystery events.
Hmm, after reviewing the libram again, I have begun to think.

What sort of elf would worship Kael'thas and Illidan?

Perhaps that has something to do with the riddle.

EDIT: That reminds me. It says that "memories" in creating the libram. Perhaps the images of places are memories, and the only ingredient is the plant.

Btw, does anyone know what plant that is?
Dang this is so cool to watch.
http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/alexmommy2005/strange2.jpg

BRD. My guess is that the libram has some sort of connection.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/alexmommy2005/strange3.jpg

I think the Dark Portal has to do with his/her loyalty to Illidan.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/alexmommy2005/strange4.jpg

I have no idea where this is. Someone enlighten me.

http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i64/alexmommy2005/strange5.jpg

The main ingredient in forming the arcanum.
Thread renamed, update post coming soon.
08/09/2011 06:43 PMPosted by Lellex

This is, indeed RP. Though I guess RP? means mystery RP.
08/09/2011 06:43 PMPosted by Lellex

My deepest apologies, Lellex. It was not my intention for these letters to hijack nor change the orientation of your thread and I am happy to create my own should you want to keep this one on the topic of your letter.

The second batch of letters will come out very early in the morning while you all are sleeping.

-The Broken Doll
I WISH I HAD A CREEPY LETTER.

I could forward it ic to other people like the cabbages on youtube.