Ulduar and ICC 10 Man Achievement (#s needed)

Achievements
I'm trying to setup some runs to get the Mount Achievements from these two instances. What would be the minimum number of people needed to pull them off? And what type of composition would that be?

Thanks,
If you want guild achievement credit, then you need 8. If you JUST want the personal achievements for the mounts... *shrug* however many people you think you can do it with. I've heard of people 2-manning Uld. And there was that one DK that soloed ICC.
I would recommend just taking 10 players, especially if they're geared. Because if you have a full raid with geared and good players, your mount runs will go much faster, especially with achievements that require you to burn a boss before something happens (Disarmed in Ulduar, All You Can Eat in ICC, etc).

Two tanks is all you need really, You might be able to have tanks solo tank certain fights, but most would need two of them.

Two to three healers maybe, all depending on how geared you guys are and stuff.

The rest DPS. Try and have an equal balance.

But the important part is knowing how the achievements work. If you plan on leading these two Drake runs, be sure to hop on Wowhead and read up on how each achievement is done, and the most efficient way to complete it. Make sure to study the strategies, so that you can relay the information you learned to the others participating. Make sure everyone is on the same page, and everyone understands, because if you screw up an achievement, you have to spend a week waiting to finish it up (Disarmed is a prime example of this, and the fact that you can overgear Ulduar so hardcore now makes that achievement require very close and precise attention).

Also, one tip for Yogg, since you guys plan on doing Uld runs. Emphasize to your raid to not stand in the gas clouds! I swear people standing in those clouds can lead to a nightmare still.
Yeah - still try and find the 10/25 players you need. I know it really helped having 23 85's on Yogg 25.

For Ulduar, you can get away with a well geared Melee DPS being your OT for those few fights that require 2, other than that you can generally just take in one.
ICC still needs 2 adequately geared tanks though, even with Chill of the Throne (or whatever it was) being removed.

08/08/2011 01:59 PMPosted by Rhyylia
Also, one tip for Yogg, since you guys plan on doing Uld runs. Emphasize to your raid to not stand in the gas clouds! I swear people standing in those clouds can lead to a nightmare still.

Ohmigod!!! Yogg 25 is just disgusting for this. I can't believe how bad a lot of "raiders" are these days >.> First time some people had done Yogg, so I marked myself up and said ok, if you can't trust yourself to not stand in the green, stack on me, and you'll be fine.
Not one person stacked on me, and we had Guardian's coming out of our rear ends >.> It makes me sad, tbh :(
Thanks.

I just finished up my Ulduar 25 last week so I want to do the 10 version. I'm hoping to get a consistent group together who will stick around a few weeks to do Ulduar 10 followed by ICC 10 for both drakes.

I'll probably just get 10. Was just curious how feasible doing it with less would be.
Ive pretty much got 1 achieve left from 10 and 25 ulduar left and thats down to bad luck (Whos needs Bloodlust) with the buff dropping just before we kill 3 times now.

Id say just find a good competant grp or 15 achievement people on server who will continuesly wipe with you for the achieve. If you ring in anyone they will get sick o it within the first 3/4 wipes and either leave/ do stupid !@#$/ or keep dpsing trying to kill the boss when your meant to wipe for failing

If you do yogg just do it 0 light its failsauce now just have peeps who have done brain room and its a pushover

For RLing achievement raids rule with an iron fist!! Crack down on people disobeying what they are meant to do :p its worked well for me with only a 3 WOTLK achieves left for raiding
Ive pretty much got 1 achieve left from 10 and 25 ulduar left and thats down to bad luck (Whos needs Bloodlust) with the buff dropping just before we kill 3 times now.

Who needs bloodlust is not part of the mount meta though, just Siffed/lose your illusion while on Thorium.
yeh i missread what he wrote thought he meant all achievements in there :p