Infinite dragonflight: good or evil

General Discussion
I thought they were bronze dragons fiddling with time to change their fates, since they can see their own deaths...
They planned to kill Arthas to prevent him from becoming a Death Knight and killing his father/becoming the Lich King.

The problem then is that Kil'Jaeden is in command of the Scourge, and I'd rather have Arthas on the throne than one of the most powerful and cunning entities in the known universe.

On the flip side, if it wasn't for Arthas then Archimonde never would have succeeded in being summoned to Azeroth in the first place.
08/05/2011 07:31 PMPosted by Alona
There are some parts that I went, "Eeeeeh...really?"

Like the 5 headed immortal dragon made up of weak drakes, yet stronger than all of the current aspects + Thrall + Kalecgos combined?
Some time in the near future we may or may not learn the true intention of the flight. Although for the time been i would go along the lines of saying how do you know what is the true time line in the book noz says he was lost in the timelines. I believe that the Infinite could be a time when they find out the true time line and try to change our line so that all may be corrected.
Or they are just plain evil lol
08/08/2011 01:46 AMPosted by Chargrilled
I'm not convinced the titans are good, they'd probably kill everything on Azeroth because of the curse of flesh. So, going against the titans may not be evil.

you ever done the Algalon fight? yeah thats pretty plausible if i can find the text... here we go...

Trans-location complete. Commencing planetary analysis of Azeroth.

Stand back, mortals. I am not here to fight you.

It is in the universe's best interest to re-originate this planet should my analysis find systemic corruption. Do not interfere.

I have seen worlds bathed in the Makers' flames. Their denizens fading without so much as a whimper. Entire planetary systems born and raised in the time that it takes your mortal hearts to beat once. Yet all throughout, my own heart, devoid of emotion... of empathy. I... have... felt... NOTHING! A million, million lives wasted. Had they all held within them your tenacity? Had they all loved life as you do?

Perhaps it is your imperfection that which grants you free will. That allows you to persevere against cosmically calculated odds. You prevailed where the Titans' own perfect creations have failed.

I've rearranged the reply code. Your planet will be spared. I cannot be certain of my own calculations anymore.

I lack the strength to transmit the signal. You must hurry. Find a place of power close to the skies.

Do not worry about my fate <name>. If the signal is not transmitted in time re-origination will proceed regardless. Save. Your. World.
good point
Tbh in my way if orcs never did come to azorath...cenerious would still be alive..who is a demigod that can rival the burning legion...it self