How To Implement Cross-Realm Raid Finder

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 13 Next
08/16/2011 02:32 PMPosted by Pikapika
We have some plans. They're good plans.

I SAW YOU EDIT THAT POST

I meant to hit Reply instead of Quote. Then I meant to cancel the post instead of hit Submit. I'd probably be even better off if life had an Edit button.
08/16/2011 02:29 PMPosted by Firestyle
What I'm getting at is that my server run won't exist anymore, because people might just not want to bother asking other players that they kind of know but don't (and therefore never getting to know them any better) since you can just queue up and go random.

And that should be their decision. The power should be in their hands. Also bear in mind, I'm not talking about current tier content. I made it abundantly clear that Pug's and guild runs should remain intact for the current tier and this system as I have proposed it, if instituted right now, would not include Firelands. You can do all of your server community content that way.

Also with the lockout system that I have suggested, it will encourage people to still run with server groups and guilds. But like I said, even if they don't, the power to run what you want when you want (and we'll both agree with who you want) should be in the hands of everybody equally.
08/16/2011 02:30 PMPosted by Zarhym

Omg...Blizzard, I love you. I've been a customer since 1994 and you've just secured my business for the next 17 years to come.
08/16/2011 02:30 PMPosted by Zarhym

Good news everyone!
08/16/2011 02:34 PMPosted by Zarhym

I SAW YOU EDIT THAT POST

I meant to hit Reply instead of Quote. Then I meant to cancel the post instead of hit Submit. I'd probably be even better off if life had an Edit button.

I know the feeling
some days i wish I had a universal Ctrl+Z button

"Aww whens the baby due?"
"What baby??"
Ctrl+Z
Ctrl+Z
Ctrl+Z!!
If they implement this they would have to remove the ilvl from PvP gear counting.

I know the feeling
some days i wish I had a universal Ctrl+Z button

"Aww whens the baby due?"
"What baby??"
Ctrl+Z
Ctrl+Z
Ctrl+Z!!

Hahaha.
This is so awesome. Great news! I really think there is a fire under Blizz and they are working so hard to introduce so many new and exciting things in the near future. I can't wait to hear more!
08/16/2011 02:42 PMPosted by Siull
I really don't see why you are getting so excited Ricard, there is nothing saying they even agree with this. All this is, is them saying they have plans about raids...NOT about your insipid idea.

There's one in every crowd...
I'd probably be even better off if life had an Edit button.

I'll sign up for this too :)

I SAW YOU EDIT THAT POST

Braid?
If they ever put a random raid finder into this game I will quit this game and never come back.

And with a blue posting in this thread it looks like thats what they plan on doing.

I just hope Star wars is out by then so I have another mmo to play.

08/16/2011 03:31 PMPosted by Firestyle
Think of a way to make a raid tool, so that people can not just find each other, but also then not dispose of each other immediately so that *gasp* they might want to play with each other again.

You mean like a list that compiles the friends you've made in game?