Transmogrification is coming

General Discussion
Prev 1 192 193 194 196 Next
Make more 2H swords and axes for hunters please. I don't want to be stuck with just Polearms and the occasional Staff.
If i wanted to put my PvP gear at the moment on wrathful skin, exemple. d'that gonna work correct? gonna be both PvE or PvP, very glad aleast people gonna look not the same aleast.
I really wish I could retrieve my lost Greatsword of the Ebon Blade. I am so fond of runeblades, and this runeblade happens to be the best looking in my oppinion. If Blizzard could add this item to the list of possible given transmogs for Death Knights, I would appreciate that very much. <3 runeblades
I am hoping that some of the discontinued items and patterns will be gradually reintroduced into the game. Further, I am hoping the ability to search for equipment by its predominant color will be introduced into the armory.

On an off note, I wonder if the art team has a betting pool on which sets/items will be the most sought after for transmogrification?
I'm sad that there's apparently no leather variations of the Cindercloth leggings... There goes the chance to look like Vanessa Vancleef. :(
Such a shame. Hope displaying old world/other enchants will be permissable on transmorg'd weapons in the future.
10/02/2011 08:57 PMPosted by Miami
I'm sad that there's apparently no leather variations of the Cindercloth leggings... There goes the chance to look like Vanessa Vancleef. :(
I think she uses the Black Mageweave Leggings.
Ah What I wouldn't do for season 3 resto druid. Honestly the best looking gear in the game! I wouldn't mind season 1 mage either.
I'm sure this has been stated many many times, but if one thing should change, I say it should be the MH --> MH weapon only. I am unable to transmog items such as Wub's Cursed Hexblade or Tempest of Chaos both of which I have, and both of which I would like to use very much. Please consider some work-around for this.

Thanks.
are old arena off pieces making a return for transmogrification? like season 1 belts\boots\wrists?
1) Will characters who upgrade to harder armor at 40 (i.e warriors pally's, shammy's hunters) be able to transmorg their current gear, to look like the low level mail and leather they used to wear? I've heard plate has to transmorg into plate, cloth into cloth etc, but i think blizz should make an exception for armor under lvl 40. Its a lil frustrating when getting the classic rogue twink look is so ez and now as a hunter it will be impossible. Idk only makes sense in my mind, questions, comments, hopefully get blizz to implement this.

2)second question not nearly as important, but similar to the original question on this thread, so if i wanna dw certain weaps, do i need 2 to transmorg? i would imagine not, but can i transmorg an mh weap to an offhand? or visa versa? thus allowing for some very epic dual wielding...

thanks for your time
09/27/2011 12:55 PMPosted by Zomgnikola
Make more 2H swords and axes for hunters please. I don't want to be stuck with just Polearms and the occasional Staff.

recently have tried to bring back the 2 handed enhancement shaman, and noticed that there is not one 2 handed agil weap in the current lvl game that i can viably use....

the staff from firelands has a 2.40 attack speed.... wtf blizz, 2.4 is faster than normal 1 hands
annything else is a polearm....

cant imagine it would be all that hard to copy an axe skin, toss the normal agillity 2h stats on it and change its name to "of the monkey"

Plz and Ty
(maces ftw)
What about legendaries???
Thats all i care about the rest of the gear means nothing to me
blizz got somethin right yay
I must know!!! We need to start farming lowbie raids or can we buy the gear!!??!?!
As a feral/boom Druid, this is completely useless, I'm never out of form, and don't waste play time inviting people to look at my gear, I want to play and see some visual change, especially with the addition of special dungeons dropping gear, that has no stats and is for transmogrify....3/4 new druid spec will never see the stuff.......
Do I really need to own the gear to transmogrify to it? If that's the case then I'll just keep my gear the way it is. I have limited time playing, and I'm not going to waste it running old content. lol
Gonna be a LOT of T2 pallies running around.