MG Care Package, Needs Being Updated

Moon Guard
Prev 1 2 3 4 16 Next
MUCH BETTER VENNY

>>
08/08/2011 03:41 AMPosted by Heartling
MUCH BETTER VENNY

Says you. I think she looked good all scantily clad like. *Seductive orc growl.*
Donor List
    This is a list to name people and guilds who have contributed to this project.

<Alliance Trading Company>
Amalta
Ambróse
<Behavioral Analysis Unit>
<Brotherhood of the Dawn>
Desdena
Doneus
Edyrem
Eshkandar <Eldanesh>
Felystra
Heartling
Kyrian
Machinetta
<Nox>
<Salvation>
Serluna
Serrira
<Stormwind City Watch>
Taicee
Unkeke
Valdiis

08/08/2011 04:08 AMPosted by Karog
Says you. I think she looked good all scantily clad like. *Seductive orc growl.*

i missed it.

08/08/2011 05:42 AMPosted by Dloin

Sir, my other thread went on vacation and I did not save ANYTHING. :| That list was 10x longer, I feel so bad.

ps: as i remember people they get added if that means anything? i can't say anything else other than sorry. :(
I will be making deposits today, through my bank alt in the guild! Love you V. You should tell me in game how I can help more!
08/08/2011 09:02 AMPosted by Venita

i missed it.

Sir, my other thread went on vacation and I did not save ANYTHING. :| That list was 10x longer, I feel so bad.

ps: as i remember people they get added if that means anything? i can't say anything else other than sorry. :(

No problem Venita! I know you've been having forum...issues lately. I'm just having some fun reaming you. <3
No problem Venita! I know you've been having forum...issues lately. I'm just having some fun reaming you. <3

NOT UH, YOU JUST WANNA SEE ME CRY.

Is it because Venita makes Dloin uneasy? :(

NOT UH, YOU JUST WANNA SEE ME CRY.

Is it because Venita makes Dloin uneasy? :(

At this stage in his life, everythign makes Dloin uneasy. Even an earnest priest. I mean, if you can't trust an earnest priest, who can you trust?

...oh, hi Archbishop. Didn't see you standing there.
This reminds me to send Dloin mail! \o/
Updating the lists and sending out packages. Starting Horde side first.
Bump.
OMG... PLEASE GIVE SOME STUFF AWAY! I can't make the bank look pretty,... too... much... stuff!
:( I thought I did a good job last night. The Horde bank looks so much more lovelier than the Alliance one.. by a long shot. Lolololol
Well thats because I just dumped a ton of stuff in there.
Looking awfully second page there, thread.
Late night bump!
well yes, but then the really terrible players would be getting spoon-fed everything and never learn.

Can't have that can we? They have to ASK... :o
08/09/2011 01:02 AMPosted by Icedragonsg
4 netherweave bags and 300g is enough to get a character started on ez street personally I think every character should start with that when they buy the game.

The problem with that is that it'd be more profitable to reroll alts than actually play the game. Either that, or the economy would be established based around how much time it takes to reroll alts, essentially making the 300g starter gold useless.

The care package service is more than enough help for new peeps on MG.
Bump, working on H-side first. :x