MG Care Package, Needs Being Updated

Moon Guard
Prev 1 5 6 7 16 Next
what's that weird story i see behind the gbank pics about?

AND what so i can ask for stuff, and i get it for free?

This program is geared for people who are new on the server. You are established member, I would suggest not abusing this.
I've had to chastise a few guild members for even thinking about trying to abuse it.

I'm not even a priest. I shouldn't be chastising anything.
Yea, people always ask me if I am afraid others will abuse it. I am sure some have as I have no way of policing it, but I like to think some people will think twice before doing so.
It's just kinda low to take from a charity when you aren't in need. Even if it's just virtual goods, it's still pretty distasteful.
you know venita. i trusted you. then you left me. :(
Love this program still, aka this is a bump in disguise.
Up, up you go!
Bumpbump!
bump
VENNY WTF WHY ARE YOU A DUDE.
Bumping for a great cause. Look at the purty dress they sent me! <3 MG, the friendliest server around!
Bumping for a great cause. Look at the purty dress they sent me! <3 MG, the friendliest server around!

<3

Also bump.
Updated and packages out on Alliance side.
Late night bump!
Up you go!
No, Venny, your thread is still here.
I seriously couldn't find it. D: <3
Updated needs and donors.
Will try to get more glyphs to ya on Alliance side too. Been sick, so haven't been on much x_X
08/21/2011 01:20 AMPosted by Belimai
Will try to get more glyphs to ya on Alliance side too. Been sick, so haven't been on much x_X

Don't pressure yourself, bby. <3 Get better. I am kinda blowing up on powerleveling inscript on my rogue so no biggie.