24 Hour Customer Support Phone Number?

Customer Support
So my situation is this:

I was doing a faction change, and when asked for my 3 digit number found on the back of my card, I accidentally entered the wrong digits. It then states that I must called Blizzard Customer Support to fix the "issue" before my faction change is completed. Yet, despite entering the wrong number, it says that my faction change is pending, and when I go to my character select screen, I see a duplicate of my character with some random numbers/letters at the end of the name. I called the number that was given to me, but it says that they are not currently open and to call back tomorrow. My question is this:

Am I really forced to wait until tomorrow to play my character because I entered the wrong number in ONE time?! I was never even given a second chance! If so, then I think it's kind of ridiculous that I cannot play my character tonight, despite paying $30.
Billing, the department that handles this situation, is only open from 7am to 8pm pacific. You'll need to wait until they open in order to get this resolved.

This is why I triple and quadruple check when I'm entering numbers on a website before hitting submit.
I am rather annoyed atm I bought cataclysm and tried to add it to my account. got dam run around saying need create new account then verify it and activate it then add the key code . Well I did all that crap and still wont
access my Key code
Hhub, this is an old thread.. you would be better to create a new one, to explain your own problem.

You would want to put a bit more detail in your explanation.. are you on trial? did you have any of the game prior to buying cata? etc.
I am rather annoyed atm I bought cataclysm and tried to add it to my account. got dam run around saying need create new account then verify it and activate it then add the key code . Well I did all that crap and still wont
access my Key code
If you already have the Battlechest Edition and Wrath of the Lich King, you would go into your account and click upgrade to enter the key.

If you don't have the Battlechest Edition and Wrath of the Lich King, you need to get those first before you can use the Cataclysm expansion.

What level account are you on right now?
Locked the necro. If you still have a question, Hhubnuhitp, please create your own thread. This thread is originally from August 2011. In the future, please check the date of the thread before adding a reply. Thanks. :)