Pro 70 Rogue Twinks - Help me w/ gear/enchant

Battlegrounds
Post Limit:
Okay, so I've recently gotten into the level 70 battlegrounds, but I need some help with my gear/enchants. If you're a fully geared 70 rogue twink then just comment and I'll gaze upon your gear.. or if you could just tell me what needs to go (like my ring, lol) and what needs in, that'd be great. I'm also very unsure about enchants, so any help would be nice there, as well.

Thanks in advance.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/frostmourne/Copy/simple

good rogue in our guild, rolls pvp gear so he focuses on his attacked rather that srvibality, but as hes rogue, his skills are his survibality (3 vanishes)

but from my perspetive, offhand glaive is good (think its bis for rogues?) dont get main hand glaive, as u want crux.

gem every socket 20 agi, as the meta needs 3 red gems

but bloodstone band till u get a epic ring drop (has 1 red gem socket)

buy necklace of the deep, has 2 red gem sockets

bascally enchant for the same as copy does (except +10 stats to chest)

EDIT- oops, forgot about set bonus, brutal set bonus for rogues is meh, replace it with pve gear, if you like resilance tho get ilvl 159 pants, that wayu get 3 gem sockets but still keep 4 set bonus on brutal
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Alexandretta/advanced

Check Alexandretta out. She is ubber sexay.

60 twink guild?
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/thrall/Alexandretta/advanced

Check Alexandretta out. She is ubber sexay.

60 twink guild?

Im the 60 twink. Currently in my combat spec / gear because 2 shotting people as sub right now gets boring.

Alexandretta on the other hand is lvl 70
I'm close to BiS, minus glaives. If you don't want to play sub swords, pick up Crux of the Apocalypse from KJ for your mh dagger.
I need to pick up Cloak of Unforgivable Sins, as well as the guardian pendant from Mu'ru in Sunwell.

4/4 t6 & s4, I will eventually switch to slayer pants rather then shoulders (maximize gem sockets). As you are human, roll dragonspine trophy & blackened naruu sliver. Until you can get either of those, convert 750 honor into JP. Go to shat and buy Bloodlust Brooch. In my opinion, replace the PvP ring with Band of the Eternal Champion from Keepers of Time (I want to say? It is the rep you get from the Mount Hyjal raid). If you don't feel like haste, roll with blackened naruu sliver & bloodlust brooch. I say bloodlust brooch in the assumption you don't have Berserker's Call from Zul'Aman.

Also, I strongly reccomend getting reputation with aldor/scryers & SSO. Shattered sun gives you Arcanum of the Gladiator (revered), and then the shat rep gives you offensive ones. These are for your head, not shoulders.

For PvP, you pretty much NEED to put a chain on that offhand glaive. The extra five seconds you are disarmed is quite a big deal, especially if you plan on playing arena. You also should replace your foot enchant with Tuskarr's Vitality (or if you still want the agility, get the tbc enchant Cat's Swiftness). This is because the 32 (or 18 if you using cat's swiftness) AP you gain from that 16 agility doesn't do much good if your target has minor speed, and is running away from you (or happens to be a pesky flag carrier). You'll notice these things in there relevant situation, and be glad you have them.

Other then that, you look pretty good :)

** additional, misc notes **
-You can convert tier 5 into season two gear. In my opinion, s2 looks MUCH better then s4 - and having it makes you semi unique to the bracket. Also, you don't lose a crazy amount of stats by wearing it, either. I hardly notice.
-If you are frustrated with people dodging you, run heroic MGT to pick up Shard of Contempt. It's got a nice little +230 AP on proc, and the 44 expertise will get you quite close to cap.
-Profs - If you have lots of gold to dump into this, level up eng repeatedly untiil you get desired tinkers. Synapse strings / tazik's shocker or the 18k belt bubble are probably most handy. Bombs are nice. This will give you the most damage output, but is rather frowned upon ;) otherwise roll with JC for the jeweler gems & enchanting for your rings. You can also make a pretty penny picking up classic/tbc reputation enchants and selling vellum's on the AH. Not necessarily related, but funding is very beneficial to twinking.

The bracket is very bursty, but you have plenty of utility as a rogue. The more comfortable you are, the less resilience you need(to an extent). I still reccomend a comfortable cushion for arena.. but if you are quite comfortable with your keybinds & strategies, feel free to roll with full PvE gear. The damage output outweighs the extra damage you take, you just have to be more careful.

Check out the 70's bracket forums of www.twinkinfo.com - they have PvE and PvP BiS lists, with a handful of stat crunchers looking at things.

/wall of text
-Sins
where do you go to get s2 i didnt know that
MH Glaive if you have high lat and can't reliably backstab
August

November
You can look at my gear

Okay, so I've recently gotten into the level 70 battlegrounds, but I need some help with my gear/enchants. If you're a fully geared 70 rogue twink then just comment and I'll gaze upon your gear.. or if you could just tell me what needs to go (like my ring, lol) and what needs in, that'd be great. I'm also very unsure about enchants, so any help would be nice there, as well.

Thanks in advance.

You can check my gear for a reference if you would like. I would recommend that you try and run Sunwell on a weekly basis to get a couple BiS items - Cloak of Unforgiveable Sin, Crux of the Apocalypse, Leggings of the Immortal Night, etc. It would also be in your best interest to get "at least" 4/8 T6 for the Damage bonus we get.

Slap Delicate Cardinal Rubies (Wrath +20 Agility Gems) in all your sockets. Make sure you obey the requirement of your Meta Gem so you get its effect. You generally want to Enchant your gear with Agility as well.

When it comes to Enchanting your Weapons you have a few options. You can use +50 AP, Mongoose, Berserking, or you can throw on a Weapon Chain. Your choice.

I logged off wearing my Skullforge Reaver and my Grand Marshal's Sword. The weapons I normally use are Fang of Kalecgos (Drops from Kalecgos in Sunwell Plateau) and Shiv of Exsanguination (Drops from Twin Eredars in Sunwell Plateau). These Daggers are a pretty decent upgrade from Brutal Gladiator's Shankers because they actually have Agility as a stat. Hopefully one of these days KJ will drop a Crux for me. But in the meantime they're pretty decent Weapons.

Good luck.

Hey Does anyone mind explaining to me whether or not I need Wrath of the Lich King or Cata to fully twink out a 70 rogue.. I know that the warglaives of azzinoth are drops from illidan.. But I'm a new player and have never been on a raid so I'm unsure if I need Wrath or not..

Also, Can I get the T6 Slayer gear with just basic BC?

If someone could post back and lemme know I would appreciate it!
you dont need wrath.
Something I don't get about the glaives - why do so many use them? What makes them better? As far as I can see they're only any good if you're using both for the set bonus, and even then you lose backstab and some ambush damage. Hand of the Deceiver and Crux of the Apocalypse have more dps, more stats, more sockets, more everything and are easier to get. It's not just for looks is it? Or are so many rogues really that stupid that they get blinded by the orange text and ignore everything else?

Also almost every rogue I see rolls with double mongoose and no weapon chain, which makes them really easy kills for anyone with a disarm. Is there a good reason for this or are they just bad?

Hats off to the rogues who are actually any good in this bracket of course, just unless there's something I'm missing badly you really don't see many of them around.
If ya need help on rogue or warrior gems/enchants on which to buy and socket your gear mssg me...i'm only level 70 though...so I only know about the level 70 gear :0
i dont recognize any of the randoms in this thread

armory me, lulzsec drtranlol, or cut

we are all bis or nearly bis and the only good rogues in the bracket

eh wut

eh wut

wow i knew i forgot someone