Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

General Discussion
Prev 1 57 58 59 63 Next
it's been about two years between the last few expansions, and each time, they announced it at Blizzcon a year before it came out.

As for the patch, wish it would come out already as well. At Blizzcon they said two weeks, but kind of in a humorous way, so while I had hoped for two weeks, I didn't hold my breath at that. They will release it when it's ready.
The rogue set is disgusting.
why you scrap so much pvp ?
I'm pretty stoked! Void Storage ok, but Transmog is the best thing since sliced bread! I'm super excited about that! <3<3 And I'm actually happy the Deathwing raid is coming out, we've got Rag on farm status and have been doing heroic attempts. Let's bring that big ol' meany down!!! >:D
Montty wishes to know the release date for this patch.
They said they're just adding the new 5-man dungeons to "set the stage" for the final fight against Deathwing. There won't be a Deathwing raid in 4.3.
Are DeathKnights (Frost) getting buffed of what????
Hopefully its a good patch
It's gotta be going live soon since my background downloader downloaded the 4.3 patch last night.
I saw a picture of the raid...
Pretty freakin epic.
We’ll have lots more details on the raid, dungeons, and other content coming in patch 4.3 in the months ahead, so keep an eye on the official World of Warcraft website
--taken from article above. So it wont be out for at least 2 or more months?
of course wow is dead dont u see no one goes into the game world unless they have a reason.......and as u can see there is no reason to go there anymore, nuthing happins there nuthing at all its a simple means to do a dongeon....kk lets get on that subject hmmm dongeons where i do the same thing everytime no divertions no secret doors no use at all for info that shud be needed in a well done dongeon no chance to become lost or just not find what your looking for ///........... to make it short n sweet this game is all about dongeons that suk and i see no long term survivability in this aproach bliz i kno u kno whos who on these forums an frankly im tired of pointing your oversites an plain lak of ideas why dont u just stop n start over this game is lost if u need help on how to do it right contact me an maybe if u listen i'll help u fix it right
of course wow is dead dont u see no one goes into the game world unless they have a reason.......and as u can see there is no reason to go there anymore, nuthing happins there nuthing at all its a simple means to do a dongeon....kk lets get on that subject hmmm dongeons where i do the same thing everytime no divertions no secret doors no use at all for info that shud be needed in a well done dongeon no chance to become lost or just not find what your looking for ///........... to make it short n sweet this game is all about dongeons that suk and i see no long term survivability in this aproach bliz i kno u kno whos who on these forums an frankly im tired of pointing your oversites an plain lak of ideas why dont u just stop n start over this game is lost if u need help on how to do it right contact me an maybe if u listen i'll help u fix it right

Ok do you really think anyone is going to take you seriously when you talk like that. Oh and its spelt DUNGEON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STORAGE RAGE YESSSSS!
You think you know fashion but fashions a stranger.
it sounds like to me their wanting to make more money off another expansion pack what the heck we just bought cata come on blizzard let us get are moneys worth before you make us go out and spend more money on another expansion pack
Cataclysm was such a dismal failure for Blizzard that they really want to push the next expac.

Think about it.

We have been playing recycled content. And we have been paying to do it. There was nothing new about any of the raids or dungeons, just the same characters with a few more HP. That, and this expac was all about grand experiments to see what worked and what did not. An example would be the now laughable disc smite spec for priests which has been wholeheartedly rejected by most healing priests around the world as not a viable raiding spec. Another would be the complete ripping apart of pallys and their ret spec. What the hell was Blizz thinking about that one? "I have an idea, lets take one of the most stable dps outputs in the game and destroy it so much that all pallys want to do is either heal or tank!". Sounds good to me.....

What Blizz does not tell us is that they actually lost customers because of Cataclysm. They do not want that, so now it is all about expanding their market to include anyone and everyone that might think WOW is kinda sorta cool. Hence, Pandas. Everyone, especially females, love pandas, right?

The one bright spark? Reforging was probably the best thing they have done since BC. Gotta love the freedom to make your gear now work better for what you are doing.

Personally? I think WOW is on the decline now. People are just getting bored with the rehashed circle that Blizz makes them pay for. I love the game, but I also quit for nine months after cata came out, primarily because there was nothing new in the expac that excited me at all.
Looking like fun for all the pvers and the idea of Transmorgification looks awesome but apart from that its the same old stuff another season same thing with flavor of the month arena comps/classes lack of things to do cause no1 likes dailys nothing to spent my 150k on. or the "new" battlegrounds that might aswell be WSG (twin peaks) or AB (BOG)and as much as i want to spend more money on another expansion again that will prob go more downhill with balancing and overall lack of pvp implementations in patches on my dead server with all of about 8 people online at once , me and many other guild's are out, really sick of this recycled game play, theirs so much things you can do with this game, but it seems you are getting bored of it as well. BC and wrath had some cool moments but this quirky new wow that seems to be based for children slowly loosing the epicness that i enjoyed in old raids like the black temple, and btw listening orchestra jazz while i kill and slaughter things while i fly into a keyboard rage completely c!@#k blocks the moment, but all good things must end.latrz