Patch 4.3 Previews & PTR Patch Notes - 10/18

General Discussion
Post Limit:
Prev 1 5 6 7 63 Next
So we have to already have the set, to be able to make another set look like it?
Not all the older items and sets are available are they?
Will the raid finder be same-server or cross-server I wonder.
Well its only a 5lvl MORE Expansion so i find it ok to make a end to this soon to start on a new Expansion, probably about Emerald dream, But i would like to end this all once an for all With an expansion called Twisting neather where you kill sargeras cause i like wow but all good thing reach an end

... But this is for an other topic
Well its only a 5lvl MORE Expansion so i find it ok to make a end to this soon to start on a new Expansion, probably about Emerald dream, But i would like to end this all once an for all With an expansion called Twisting neather where you kill sargeras cause i like wow but all good thing reach an end

... But this is for an other topic

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/2399-Mists-of-Pandaria
I think the last raid teir will be the Old God that "Signs Deathwing's checks" N'zoth
08/17/2011 06:39 PMPosted by Marcelluss
Will the raid finder be same-server or cross-server I wonder.
Im sure its only on your server you play on.

It isn't. Watch the interview on mmo champ. They were talking about the raid finder and said along the lines of,"one of the reasons we are implementing this is for people who are on servers who aren't very active in raiding". OR something along these lines to make me believe it's cross server. They are comparing it to the dungeon finder.
give shammys exy shoulders blizz :(
u talk to much
yeah mabye Blizz did out do themselves but what about the gear? are they gonna have previews? idk i just want to test this stuff to see what it's gonna be like it'll make my day, blizz did the rite thing adding this gear changeing thing(Forgot the name while im typeing this) they need to make it easier for rpers pvpers pvers to be seperate, also - rp finder, Add this they have the BG que, dungeon finder, and now raid finder. I want to see what they'll do next are they adding new races? A new class? NEW PLANET FTW. The rageing Elements comebined. Other than this GIMMIE MAH PREVIEWS BLIZZ i want more previews of that trans thingy like blizz takein screen shots of it (Gms) (DONT TAZE ME MON) plz blizz want this info

I also want you to bring the ptr out soon with the new trans thingy i hope your reading this ty.
Why thank you.
Rotface says: WEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHA! DADDY MAKEING NEW TOYS FOR US ALL!
Kilgharrah whats your PTR toons name?
Night everyone
So... you guys are warpping up Cataclysm within 8 months of the expac... when wrath ahd 7 raids and was out for 3 years are yous guys losing creativity with raids and cant make more raids to follow up to death to deathwing... this is ridiculous.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

k