Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

Transmogrification
Prev 1 2 3 88 Next
I wonder if this and other aesthetic gear guides could get posted in the RP forum where they could actually get stickied (or at least stick around longer than they will in General)

Thanks for your time and research. : )
That's quite a bit of research.
This thread is relevant to my interests.
08/20/2011 10:40 PMPosted by Skinnyjeans
Welp, just got a blocked trojan from WoWhead. I guess it's a message for me to not look at those armors
You can view them on Blizzard's site now! There's a 3D model viewer on the item page when you click on it.

But I suppose that is only the male model of the armor.
Nah, I have been getting trojan attempts off wowhead for months. Really think they should look into that :|
huge wall of text
Thanks, I'll try some out.

... Ladies. /flex
08/20/2011 10:31 PMPosted by Ghoma
The fact that with 4.3 i might actually see a tank running around like this saddens me....
I wonder if this and other aesthetic gear guides could get posted in the RP forum where they could actually get stickied (or at least stick around longer than they will in General)

I thought it fit best in General, being of a sort of general guide to bikini armor. I suppose if it fits better elsewhere it will be moved.

I thought it fit best in General, being of a sort of general guide to bikini armor. I suppose if it fits better elsewhere it will be moved.

I think it's plenty appropriate for this forum. I was just thinking it would be a nice post to sticky and we don't get those here. Bookmarking it in the meantime for future reference. : )
Everybody loves skimpy armor
i.... love you Lull... absolutely love you for this post
Yay!

You finally got the list done!

/hugs
Oddly enough, I have a friend who was looking to get her characters in outfits like these. Time to link her to this topic. Or save the contents in case this goes missing by then. >_>
08/20/2011 10:47 PMPosted by Aristaos
Everybody loves skimpy armor

Yes.

My robes are quite thinning.
You forgot this one! Soulcloth Vest
Also, worth noting that Hexing Robes is way more skimpy on men!
You forgot this one! Soulcloth Vest

Hm, there were a few other shoulder-baring robes I was considering putting in. I should probably do just that, and include this lovely top. :)