Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

Transmogrification
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 88 Next
I'm just confused why everyone is creeped out except the undead and draenei...
Requested sticky for this one,
Ty op for all the hard work you put into this. I have been researching gear myself.
Sandrene's Invisible Vest

You didn't have it.

I knew I was missing something! I thought of it, but then forgot for some odd reason. My leather notes were the most disorganized, I'm afraid.
08/20/2011 11:10 PMPosted by Lull
Hm, there were a few other shoulder-baring robes I was considering putting in. I should probably do just that, and include this lovely top. :)

I really wish that Blizzard art direction would return to it's roots to design more stuff like this. Nowadays, cloth gear is basically a nun uniform (priest T11 is probably the only exception here).

I'm not asking for micro-bikinis though. For example, this purple robe I'm wearing is one of the best armor designs ever made. Simple, clean, not too skimpy yet not too covered. Stuff doesn't need to have a ton of layers, lights and spikes everywhere to be pretty. This is probably one of the reasons why a large portion of the playerbase enjoy the vanilla designs over the stuff we have now.
I want Alexstrasza's pants =[
Your vast knowledge in armored thongs intrigues me...
08/20/2011 11:29 PMPosted by Aristaos
I want Alexstrasza's pants =[

So do I. :(
Oh dear.
WAAAAAAAAAAAAY TL;DR
08/20/2011 11:38 PMPosted by Romomentum
WAAAAAAAAAAAAY TL;DR

It's a catalogue... you only read if you really need the information.
Yay, thank you!! Everyone, equip this just to piss off that one guy who's so vehemently against transmogrifying!!

(I will use my T4. I <3 it so much.)
AWESOME POST!!!!!

STICKY!!!
Bookmarking this one. I hope it doesn't get deleted.
08/20/2011 11:52 PMPosted by Keibrina

I copied it to a note pad >.>
08/20/2011 10:36 PMPosted by Firesheart
this is filthy. the wow game designers should be punished for peddling this smut

This guy sure has a problem with fun and happiness.
o.o
Sweet jesus, Lull!
I know what I'm getting for my orc tanking war.

Also;
How long did it take you to write all that? O.o
This thread = win

I copied it to a note pad >.>

I'm hoping some kind and industrious soul will copy the information to wowhead. Darn near all of the re-colors I have listed are not on there, so it was very hard to find them.

I don't believe I will get to it, for I am really tired of looking at wowhead at the moment, lol.

o.o
Sweet jesus, Lull!
I know what I'm getting for my orc tanking war.

Also;
How long did it take you to write all that? O.o

A few weeks of research, and only a week or so to get the item numbers written down, organize my notes and type it all up.