Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

Transmogrification
Prev 1 4 5 6 88 Next
08/21/2011 08:30 AMPosted by Lull
As far as cloth, I did not see the ebonweave robe listed as an option. As you can tell, I'm rather found of it.

Oh! You are right, let me add that. I had Moonshroud, but the Ebonweave did slip my mind completely. :)

<--Sparcle's Alt.

Thank you.

As far as people worried that this thread will give Blizzard ideas of what to not allow, I don't buy it. The items are in the game because the designers want them in the game. They had no problem with players wearing this equipment when they did not have the option to transmogrify it. Why would they have a problem now?

I'm looking forward to the variety.
So much skimpy clothing! /ogles
Oh my. When we have an influx of 14 yr old boys rolling new female toons with all these... impressive armor pieces, it is you, we shall blame.
You forgot the Murkblood type armor http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/25585

On a female model, they're pretty skimpy.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=25569 (chestplate)
You forgot the Murkblood type armor http://us.battle.net/wow/en/item/25585

On a female model, they're pretty skimpy.

That same skin is available as an uncommon drop set, Revenant Leggings, but I will add in the quest items as another option. I wasn't sure I would have the room to do so before.
Wow.

That's an excellent list Lull. Thanks for compiling it.

It's funny. Playing my Paladin I dislike skimpy armor. Playing my Warrior I actively seek out skimpy armor. :)

Def. going to bookmark this list for her sake!

I was thinking about putting together a list of off-tier plate armor that looks good/impressive but it's a daunting task. (I was thinking about stuff like Deathbone Guardian and the Undead Slaying set from the end of B.C.)

P.S. Could all the pro-Burka people give it a rest for five minutes and let folks have some fun? We get it, you want everyone in head to toe multiple layers so that gender and race aren't recognizable. You can stop beating the horse now, I'm pretty sure it's dead.
It's funny. Playing my Paladin I dislike skimpy armor. Playing my Warrior I actively seek out skimpy armor. :)

Def. going to bookmark this list for her sake!

I was thinking about putting together a list of off-tier plate armor that looks good/impressive but it's a daunting task. (I was thinking about stuff like Deathbone Guardian and the Undead Slaying set from the end of B.C.)

My wife is the same way. (I'm male in real life)

She loves looking tough, shiny, and well covered up on her paladin. However, on her warlock she wants to look sexy and dislikes the "carpet bags" (her words) she has been forced to wear for the last two expansions. It's all about how you perceive your character and how you want to present him or her.

I was thinking about compiling lists of non-tier pieces that go well together. Basically, sorting equipment by type and color. However, Wowmodelviewer doesn't work on my Mac so that puts a major crimp in everything.

Please don't get too annoyed by some of the comments. The posters know they are trolling. The models have been in the game for years.
Thanks for such a comprehensive list. Personally, I am not one for the super skimpy outfits but I had forgotten how pretty some of the robes that show a bit of skin are.

Bookmarked this thread for future reference. :-)

Oh, and I really like the look of the Ebonhold Mail set. I am in the process of acquiring that for my shaman.

http://i554.photobucket.com/albums/jj416/katcf/World%20of%20Warcraft/shamanone.jpg
A very nice list, Lull! I don't think I'll be using it at all, but I'm glad you finally managed to get it done. I merely hope Blizzard doesn't do anything to impede on your parade. I don't see a problem with showing some skin, despite it being somewhat unrealistic to see a person taking blows wearing so little...
Wow. o.o
Lull darling amazing job!

But I have one request.

Do you think somewhere along these lists you could make one for cloth and leather and mail of kilt pants? The ones that show as the bottom of a robe but leave the top available?
I would adore if you mercilessly hunted some of them down for me and my druid!

Also if you could find any that looks like skirts (Why don't we have these yet?) I would be a happy blonde.
Don't forget what I can make Cindercloth look like!
you really dont want to see me in this stuff.
08/21/2011 11:44 AMPosted by Fleurselle
Do you think somewhere along these lists you could make one for cloth and leather and mail of kilt pants?

I could work those in, I believe. I did have some already in my notes, like the Mystic Sarong, because they matched some tops I listed. Nothing yet that is shorter than ankle-length though. It may be a little while before I get it all listed, for I do like to be thorough in my research. :)
08/21/2011 11:50 AMPosted by Lull
Do you think somewhere along these lists you could make one for cloth and leather and mail of kilt pants?

I could work those in, I believe. I did have some already in my notes, like the Mystic Sarong, because they matched some tops I listed. Nothing yet that is shorter than ankle-length though. It may be a little while before I get it all listed, for I do like to be thorough in my research. :)

Good job making that list Lull. :o
08/21/2011 11:50 AMPosted by Straka
you really dont want to see me in this stuff.

Oh yes I do.

Orc women. Rowrl!

Awesome work, Lull. :D