Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

Transmogrification
Prev 1 6 7 8 88 Next
pics!
08/21/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Gonuksgo
pics!
Here's one.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/Goldy245/Bandit.jpg
Thnks for the post, I personally wouldn't use them On my tanks, but I'm considering them to show some of the nice t-shirts that no one ever sees.

In any case I don't see why anyoke would have anything against this, If the tank is wearing a shield I'm happy, hell sometimes I hate when toons (female or male) wear too much heavy armor, now THAT looks unreal. But hey not everybody know what they are talking about.
This wasn't in the original post, but the DK tier 10 armour chest piece is a midriff bearing piece of armour. I had Hona's figure print made in this tier and quite like the way it looks. It has a really nice look for a female toon while still looking functional.
You are my hero, thank you so much. I must add that I share your passion for skimpy armour too :p
I'm not a fan of bikini plate myself, and I really resented having to wear it for a lot of levels (note: "having to", as in, I couldn't forego the stat upgrade without penalizing myself and the group depending on me to tank), but I've "liked" the post anyway because it's SO GREAT to see the outpouring of creativity and sharing that transmogrification has brought!

Go rock your platekinis, my sisters!
08/21/2011 01:01 PMPosted by Honalee
This wasn't in the original post, but the DK tier 10 armour chest piece is a midriff bearing piece of armour. I had Hona's figure print made in this tier and quite like the way it looks. It has a really nice look for a female toon while still looking functional.

It is a really nice piece, but I probably will not include tier sets in the list. I want it to be more of an 'everyone can have this look' sort of thing. I will link it right here though. :)

Sanctified Scourgelord Battleplate

Just throwing this one out there.

Bonechewer Berserker's Vest

Noted and added, thank you. :)
It is in the plate section, because the skin comes in plate as well.
Nice work! Voted up.
Starting to farm the glorious set atm. Blizz better let me transmogrif them or il tank with it anyway.
08/21/2011 01:00 PMPosted by Defiasbandït
pics!
Here's one.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd375/Goldy245/Bandit.jpg

which chestpiece is that?
Lull....you make me lulz. ;)
08/21/2011 02:29 PMPosted by Melena
which chestpiece is that?
Buckled Harness
/gnomefist for Lull!
BALLIN'. I need to post on my pantsless pally to show my approval..
The Pantsless Pally approves. :D
08/21/2011 02:40 PMPosted by Sarissae
The Pantsless Pally approves. :D

Banana pally?
Too long didn't read.

But good work.
Sticky requested! Great work Lull!