Need a bikini? I've got you un-covered!

Transmogrification
Post Limit:
Prev 1 80 81 82 88 Next
11/19/2012 11:02 PMPosted by Bamos
You know what...I'm not sure either...

I think I'll smile proudly with my arms folded while tears roll down my cheeks.

Seems like a good compromise.
11/19/2012 11:05 PMPosted by Dialogue
You know what...I'm not sure either...

I think I'll smile proudly with my arms folded while tears roll down my cheeks.

Seems like a good compromise.

I think you have found the answer.

Well done XD
11/19/2012 11:06 PMPosted by Dracov
These debates have been occurring since the dawn of the internet across a myriad of fantasy forums.

Okay, so… why continue to propagate them here?
11/19/2012 11:08 PMPosted by Dialogue
Okay, so… why continue to propagate them here?

We're human beings. Discourse is important, especially well thought out discourse. You don't have to end up agreeing with everyone or every view, but I've always felt it's important to have the occasional thought-provoking conversation.

But I'm in to philosophy and ethics and stuff so I could be in the minority on that. :)
How successful do you think this game would be if every character and outfit was 100% conservative and completely devoid of attractiveness.
11/19/2012 10:41 PMPosted by Bridimius
Dracov's obviously female irl.

Mhm. Credibility = zero.
We're human beings. Discourse is important, especially well thought out discourse. You don't have to end up agreeing with everyone or every view, but I've always felt it's important to have the occasional thought-provoking conversation.

But I'm in to philosophy and ethics and stuff so I could be in the minority on that. :)

Psych major, I get it, I just don't see the point in bringing discord to a thread designed to help people. Because that is what I see this thread as, regardless of the reasons people are looking for the armour.

There's a reason Lull got MVP, and it isn't because she's a crazy person lusting after pixels.
11/19/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Morrigahn
So kindly take your tub thumping and move on.

I have a new phrase to use now. Whole night was worth it.
11/19/2012 11:18 PMPosted by Dracov
I don't understand why people brag on their Celtic/Scottish heritage and when in the scheme of things that ethnic group has largely amounted to nothing.

Okay, now you're just getting nasty.
11/19/2012 11:19 PMPosted by Dracov
I take you get back up after you get knocked down.

Er, yes, I do. Is there another option?

If I could float to my feet after getting knocked down that would be wicked. Is that what everyone else does?
11/19/2012 11:15 PMPosted by Dialogue
Psych major, I get it, I just don't see the point in bringing discord to a thread designed to help people. Because that is what I see this thread as, regardless of the reasons people are looking for the armour

Well yeah. It should have been its own thread, I agree with that. :)
11/19/2012 11:20 PMPosted by Dialogue
Okay, now you're just getting nasty.

Animals usually get nasty when they are backed up to a corner.
How? What the Celts did is irrelevant to guys playing girls in plate thongs.

I've been seeing this a lot lately and it is very annoying. No one cares that you are Scottish. (Also taking pride in something you had no hand in is quite amusing)

Generally people draw some strength from ancestral ties, some groups more than others. It's a cultural universal, something that is sort of ingrained. Hell, in Western society we honour our heritage by using our last names. Nothing wrong with a little pride in one's history.