<Federal Reserve> GDKP Sat. Weekly 8/8 HM

Mal'Ganis
1 2 3 14 Next
Current Progression: 8/8 HM
Note: Progression directly depends on how fast we kill things. The group is capable of downing more hardmodes, but with a 4 hour time constraint we do as much as we can within that time.

Please refer to the other GDKP thread by me, and sign up accordingly on the same google doc. The rules are listed in that thread.

http://goo.gl/PXRVu

If you are looking to get into the Friday run, this is a great way to get to the correct gear level and experience before transitioning into the Friday run (if you lack experience/gear).

Signup Link
http://goo.gl/iPXak
Bump. Sign ups are available for next week.
bump.
bump for lame hurricanes
Still did 1/7 HM regardless of the hurricane:)
Reading the initial post may help you.

Current Progression: 1/7 HM + Rag 10m.

Note: Progression directly depends on how fast we kill things. The group is capable of downing more hardmodes, but with a 4 hour time constraint we do as much as we can within that time.

Please refer to the other GDKP thread by me, and sign up accordingly on the same google doc. The rules are listed in that thread.

If you are looking to get into the Friday run, this is a great way to get to the correct gear level and experience before transitioning into the Friday run (if you lack experience/gear).

This week we are in need of a solid spriest and a solid rogue for Saturdays run.
Bump for a rogue spot still.
Bump. Looking for a full time Rogue for this run, and a moonkin potentially.
Spriest slots can be created too.

Minimum requirements are you must be 5/7 achievements as we want to push Rag in this group.

This group earns about 40k per raid night, so you should also be looking to spend.

Come join the fastest, and smoothest way to gear up.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump.
Might push HM Ryolith this week.
Reminder - know heroic Rhyolith for this weeks raid.
Plan is to knock out Beth, Alysrazor, Heroic Shannox, Baelroc, and then judging on the time start attempts on Rhyolith to see where we stand.

We will be charging penalties up front for being hit by lines and taking unnecessary raid damage. Please know your role inside out.
any tank spots open?
Need Priest, Disc/holy.

No tank spots open.
Spriest spot potentially open.
We are now opening up this run to anyone on the server who wants to join. The minimum requirement would be that you have at least 6/7 normal modes down. Stronger preference will be given to those that have more HM experience. How much gold you have does not matter, as we are prioritizing play/experience over how deep your pockets are.

Our strongest needs are in the area of:
DPS - Rogues, Spriests, DK, Mage, warrior.
Healers - Hpally, Resto druid, Disc/holy priest.

Obviously any exceptional applicant is welcome to apply to the run.

Our Friday group does 5/7 HM in less than 4 hours. We are looking to move this onto par with that asap. Ensure you read the full post please on the Friday run thread, to understand all the rules.
We are in search of one exceptional Elemental Shaman or Moonkin.
Must be HM experienced.
Please apply with what your DPS on fights such as: HM Shannox, Normal Baelroc, and Rag, are.

You will be expected tok now 5/7 HM inside out (minus Baelroc HM)
I don't have the HM xp on this alt but I have the minimum xp on my main. I applied a couple days ago for the run and haven't heard back.

Would appreciate if you let me know here or in-game so I can plan another FL run if my char's not a good fit.
Your character is decently behind in gear. If you do apply with a lower than average item level, you need to list how much DPS you pull on those fights.
09/28/2011 04:48 PMPosted by Daekon
Your character is decently behind in gear. If you do apply with a lower than average item level, you need to list how much DPS you pull on those fights.

Alright cool, I'll do FL elsewhere this week and sign up next week with a WoL parse from this week.

I was around 20k in my 10man when this was my main in T11 and I'm around 25k in 25m BH, but I clearly haven't taken the rogue into FL yet so I can't say for sure other than to say it'll definitely be over 20k on low movement fights like Shannox/Baleroc/Domo.