<Federal Reserve> GDKP Sat. Weekly 8/8 HM

Mal'Ganis
Prev 1 5 6 7 14 Next
signed up for either of runs but wont be available this friday. good for saturday in case you need enh. shammy
Bump for sign ups
Welcome HIGH DPS players to fill a few holes in this run.
HM exp is preferable, but good DPS/raid awareness will warrant an opportunity to show us what you have.

In particular:
Locks
Mages
Ele/Resto sham.
Warrior
Hunter

When signing up please supply a WoL parse.
Bump.
Bump.
Bump. Working on Hagara HM as soon as we get a few more stellar dps.

We are also opening up all of our normal mode loot table gear to external buyers. Let us know if you would like something.
We will summon you in for the kill and get you the gear you need.

We are also selling pickpockets.

We are opening bids as well on our 4th legendary as of this next lockout.
Contact me in game via mail.
Bump. High DPS is welcome for this run.
We are also opening up all of our normal mode loot table gear to external buyers. Let us know if you would like something.
We will summon you in for the kill and get you the gear you need.

We are also selling pickpockets
Bump for retadin, ele sham with OS resto spec, and a beast fire mage and a hunter with solid dps.
2/8 HM now on this run. Bump for next week.
We need the following this week as we try to clean up the attempts for a smoother run:
Ret Paladin
UH/Frost DK
MM hunter
Fire Mage
Arms Warrior
Ele Shaman with a Resto OS.
Hpally: Urgent.

Note: We have 3 spots available so we are looking the top 3 contenders out of the above.
Bump
Bump
I'd like to go if a spot for Ret is still open.
Holy Paladin you say...what up Daekon my ni**a!

So that's where you all went...I just bought a 60 day game card yesterday and no one was in the guild anymore! Did you want anyone to take this one over? Or should I just disband lulz I don't know how I ended up with lead. Anyways it's been a nice 6 month break so much Sh*t! has changed.
anyone in here can invite. Toss us a whisper when you're on.

Just whisper me when youre on and my alt can take lead.
OK, I'll whisper you when I get on tonight only my paladin is left in the old guild there is no one else on the roster...Good to see you're still around I was hoping to get back into the swing of things once I shake these cob webs out! TTYL brotha
This transmogrification thing is beast I hope all my old sunwell and BT gear wasn't vendored. My account was being used by a few long time WoW friends.
Bump. Need Hpally for this run this week (tomorrow)
Bump. Good pot tonight, 46k per person and we ended about 30 min early.