2 Warglaives, 1 Kill.

General Discussion
I ran BT yesterday to pick up some cool gear for the upcoming 4.3 patch.
I ran it with my IRL rogue friend, and a couple pugs. We kill Illidan and the Warglaive of Azzinoth dropped. My rogue friend was ecstatic and loves his new legendary; and is now intent on farming BT until the main-hand drops as well.
But It led me to wonder, Is there any in-game mechanic that specifically inhibits both Warglaives dropping at once? or is the chance so low that it has still yet to happen? Or maybe even it HAS happened, and I don't know about it.

Anyone have any insight or answers?
They both have a chance at dropping. even at teh same time.

RNG is a fitful mistress though.
You probably don't know about it, as Pamarack said, RNG is a fitful mistress (!@#$%).
Congrats to your friend.

I know a rogue that's working to get Thunderfury and wants Warglaives for the guild achievements. I'm pretty sure they'll try to make Sulfuron and get Thori'dal themselves too.

Because completing the original implementation of "The Insane" just isn't good enough. O_o
I prefer my RNG mistress to be fickle.
08/26/2011 11:06 AMPosted by Avolve
I ran it with my IRL rogue friend

Your friend is a rogue in real life? Do you get tired of him sapping you and your other friends?

edit: oh, didn't see that Tekillya beat me to it... :-(
Pretty sure I've heard of them both dropping at once before, but I wasn't in the run, so who knows if they were truthful.
Excuse me, I should have said, "My friend in real life, who plays a rogue in World of Warcraft, but isn't actually a rogue in real life.
08/26/2011 11:14 AMPosted by Kezmaefele
I prefer my RNG mistress to be fickle.

Hi.
May I ask the composition of the group? I'm looking to farm BT as a rogue with as few people as possible (no other rogues/dks/warr xD). I hear you can two man it, but seen very few actually pulling it off, hence my question.
i just got my warglaives woot