Coolest Daggers to Transmorgrify

Rogue
1 2 3 5 Next
Was just wondering what you fellow rogues would transmorgrify your daggers to look like, I didn't play much of BC/Wrath but atm I'm pretty keen on dual wielding a pair of Shard of Azzinoth, know any other cool looking daggers?
Perditions blade is hands down the best dagger... ever.
I always liked the Blood Weeper.
Shard of Azzinoth and Perditions blade.
dagger of restless nights from TB looks very cool imo and has a nice glow effect
The daggers off from Algalon.
imo, Twinblade of the Hakkari are nice. They look like swords, they're huge and look awesome when out of combat (they cross on the back). theres an OH version as well. I would use them but shadowcraft says my PVP MH is stronger ><
I like Torturing Pokers. It's simple, rather than extravagant.
08/27/2011 07:22 AMPosted by Wënch

+1 Matches PERFECTLY if you're going T5.
I'l be using Vileblade of the Betrayer along with full wrathful gear.
Barman Shanker...as an old school vanilla child this is the dagger I'll be using...brings back old memories of when it was better than every epic quality dagger out at the time.
Dark Herring, obviously!
I have to agree that the broken bottle look is tops, but I also really liked that spine-looking dagger that you can buy with Argent Tournament currency.

+1 Matches PERFECTLY if you're going T5.

Absolutely, but enchants engulf the entire dagger. I'm trying to find a dagger that matches t5 and only has a light glow to it so when enchanted it doesn't *disappear* in yellowy dirt globs. Anyone have a suggestion or 2 that would fit?
I'l be using Vileblade of the Betrayer along with full wrathful gear.

That model was originally from Death's Sting.

You can also get the same model from normal underbog if you don't want to farm it easily.
I'm thinking Emerald Ripper, Dirk of the Night Watch, Toxidunk Dagger or maybe Wrathful Gladiator's Shiv
Two items from Argent tourney no one notices:

Blade of the Keening Banshee

Spinal Destroyer

both sweet for that "Bone" design I'm working on.

Sadly banshee blade is a sword. And for casters. But for my sword/dagger combat spec, it will work fine.
I know they are still "new" but i love the two fiery firelands drops..The flame effect is boss and isn't destroyed by weapon enchants..the matching set is pimp as hell.
So. It says that you can only wear your armor type as long as there are stats on it. I wonder if this means that if I find a leather druid dress type thing I can wear it. It would be like the Paladin's dress looking things in wotlk.