<A> Level 70 Raiding PVE Guild - LFM!

Guild Recruitment
Post Limit:
Prev 1 2 3 4 16 Next
Back up for the night!
Raiding friday night at 6pm, if you want to transfer hurry on up to be there for the first raid!!
Otherwise, reroll a character and join the other rerollers!
Where are the DPS at? and a couple tanks would be nice!
I see warriors are the least needed but you need tanks. I have no interest in anything other than tanking gear. Should I consider filling out an app? Of course I would transfer without my BoA gear and my one piece of WotLK gear.
Feel free to app as a warrior, we're always going to be willing to look into anyone who is interested in re-living the content with us.

I also based the warrior status on the fact we also had about 4 warrior re-rolls, two of which have now switched classes and one that hasnt been on lately, not sure if they're coming back.

Either way, all classes are currently being accepted as its impossible with a guild like this to tell who is going to stick it through and level/transfer and who isnt unfortunately.

Hope to see you soon!
Just finished my app! Looking forward to hearing from you. If I am accepted, I can transfer tonight.
sweet
Back up!
Some new faces today, looking great for beginning raiding friday!
Come on, getting in on the ground floor is always the best!! Apply today!
Still need more :)
Still got plenty of spots open, if you're a transfer - get in on the first guild Kara tomorrow!
I see now that you have two active prot warriors. Are these guys planning on staying prot? Should I work on a different class? I am very interested in joining but I don't want to stack a class/spec.
09/08/2011 12:16 PMPosted by Imtankinmon
I see now that you have two active prot warriors. Are these guys planning on staying prot? Should I work on a different class? I am very interested in joining but I don't want to stack a class/spec.

one is going fury - we still are in a need of tanks.

If you transfer as a tank, I'll defnitely be able to use you as a tank. If you want to play a different spec or another class that's perfectly fine. We're about having fun, don't want to make anyone's experience less enjoyable :)
Still looking for more :)
bumping dis mon
09/09/2011 02:32 AMPosted by Xerkal
bumping dis mon

what he said
back on to the top
Sweet. I've always wanted to go back and raid BC. Wrath and Cata have been major disappointments to me. This guild looks like the answer!

Applying now
Lets get it moving!
UPDATE!!

We are now 11/12 in Karazhan - our FIRST raid night! Only reason we couldn't do nightbane is it requires two karazhan runs to do the quest to summon him. Next week we'll knock him out!

We only had 5 people too, two healers, one tank, one dps, a level 68 warrior tanking/dpsing where he could.

Next week a lot of our levelers will be 70 and im sure more of our transfers will be here.

Hard to believe we only formed a week ago!!

Get in on the action, we had a TON of fun tonight, just need more people to have fun with in the 25 mans now!

Next Friday we'll be stepping into Gruuls and seeing what we can do, and hit up Karazhan again too to finish off Nightbane and get people some more gear.

Get in on the action in the beginning while you can! It's a blast!