<A> Level 70 Raiding PVE Guild - LFM!

Guild Recruitment
Prev 1 3 4 5 16 Next
back to the top!
Lets keep it going, after clearing Kara last night - it shows how close we are to the 25's!

The real funs yet to begin!
Gruuls / Kara next week - get in on it!
bumpy knuckles
Maybe some more dps? :)
Looking for more to be able to tackle some 25man content next week!
Still looking for more!!
Applying!
Keep it all going!
Still need to add a few more to the roster to hit 25's this week!! Although with some of our levelers hitting 70 we should be able to do it, better to be safe than sorry!
Gruuls this week, get in on it!!!
Getting it moving for the day again!
Looking for more, especially DPS! still need all though :)
Get r dun!
Just out of curiosity, for mages, are you allowing arcane? I know another BC guild wasn't due to it not being a good spec during bc. I haven't touched this toon since the end of BC so I could possible bring her:)
What time do you guys raid? Any chance at late/later night? Like around or later than 9EST?
09/12/2011 03:33 PMPosted by Sún
Just out of curiosity, for mages, are you allowing arcane? I know another BC guild wasn't due to it not being a good spec during bc. I haven't touched this toon since the end of BC so I could possible bring her:)

Yes we are allowing it.. no major restrictions, as stated this guild is about fun. Sure it might cause some content to be a bit easier however I'd rather everyone has fun than be picky. The guild you're speaking of actually doesn't allow Arcane due to its insane DPS.. I couldn't say though, I haven't even tried arcane yet. I've been running fire or frost.

Another mage would be great.. I've really been toying with the idea of a different character but at the moment we cant afford to lose the DPS. We have more tanks/heals than DPS right now which is odd :P

09/12/2011 03:50 PMPosted by Seraphhny
What time do you guys raid? Any chance at late/later night? Like around or later than 9EST?

Unfortunately I doubt we'll get very late as the majority of people already in the guild don't wish to be raiding much later than 9-10pm CST.

However once we have multiple Kara groups going, I can forsee some late nighters throwing together late night karas but outside of that you'd probably have a hard time with main raids due to our focus on the evening->late evening raiding.
Still need more to fill out our roster :)
Woohoo gruuls this week!! get in on the action in the beginning! it's the most fun!
keeping it rolling