Class Feedback – Hunter

Hunter
Prev 1 69 70 71 76 Next
Check your tech tree,concussive barrage dazes the enemy when shot by Multishot. Many enemies are immune to this effect.
What’s on your wish list for your class?

When will the hydras be officially tame able :d
stegosaurs/thunderlizards too!

and maybe dragon whelplings

dragon whelps are dragonkin... why not be able to take humanoids?
lol jk
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
N/A

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
All - however a random Rated BG would be fun, with maybe a set required item level - even if they changed the way we don't NEED rated BGs for conquest cap, I'd still like titles, and on my server it's really difficult to find enough GOOD people even to find a group + just as a personal problem, i bough US version of WoW a LOOONG time ago, and i live in Europe, so time doesn't help a bit :P

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
1) I don't PvE but hunter armor sets look awful
2) Scatter shot + freezing trap, there is no point of wasting 1 CC for another CC, even with trap launcher it's difficult, a simple idea is to take away freezing trap completely and give us something like a blinding shot - new hunter spell invented, goes straight to the target, blinds them just like blind for x seconds depending on PvE or PvP

What makes playing your class more fun?
Our mobility

What makes playing your class less fun?
Not complaining but switching from Hawk to Fox is difficult, even though it distinguishes the good from bad hunters, it would just be simpler to have 1 less aspect, just give us our damage and mobility.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
It's Fine

1) Bring back quivers! we are hunters! interface option to give us the possibility to show quivers on back or waist maybe. maybe quiver bags, with different colors/designs or visual effects e.g. a red or blue glow etc. and maybe "hunter only equip" bags
2) Interface option for show bow on back when not in combat or something (has been asked in the past)
3) Blinding shot is probably hunter's diamonds right there.
4) Better/newer different bow designs
5) Instant Aimed Shot? it's difficult EVEN with frost / snake traps + immobilizes, pet stuns/immobilize to actually get an aimed shot off on someone, we are hunters, and ranged, yes it's "AIMED" shot but in the end we're "marksmen" ;) an instant aimed shot with a CD makes it slightly easier, or a castable while moving + cooldown
6) for TRANSMOGRIFICATION: bring back old PvP sets! for honor or badges, anything! just bring them back, they were awesome. Even really old PvE sets, I'm not sure if they're around anymore, but if we can get honor from badges or vice versa we should be able to get old sets with either.
7) hunter unique mounts, maybe a quest chain for hunters just to get a pet tamed / mount tamed or tame several different animals to use as mounts OR have a special animal in different zones to get tamed - would affect achievement though - an awesome thing about wow was that warlocks and paladins had a quest to get their mounts, hunters had old quests too, this gave each class a special "mission" to do alone, they should bring that back, maybe not SO difficult, maybe a daily or a mission to do every month or few weeks. not just for hunters, all classes - this makes everyone 'special' fun and makes everyone FEEL unique, or need to do certain PvP tasks or PvE dungeon tasks only hunters can do or need to do for missions, adds in more stuff people can do when not raiding or bored of PvP, maybe give each class a token of some sort each time they complete the quest, and with those they can get special class gear/mounts/weapons or companions etc. but ONLY for that class

2) What spells do you use the least?
Scare beast, it's difficult to find a shaman/druid in form WHEN i have enough focus to cast the whole scare beast spell.
I use scare beast probably less than trap shot
Aspect of the wild
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroics/Raid

■What makes playing your class more fun?

I love the variety of pets and all the Exotic Pets.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

I play Beast Master and find the lack of a Spec specific move (i.e. aimed shot, explosive shot) extremely frustrating. A short stun on a long CD is not a good class skill. Horrible gear scaling to pet stats means that I do less and less damage as content progresses. Abilities scale poorly as well resulting in kill command becoming weaker and weaker as content progresses.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I love my rotation. The shot rotation I use in BM is variable for different encounters and allows me to maximize my damage allowing me to top or nearly top the dps during T11 content. But since the new gear came out I am falling so far behind I rerolled Mage so that i wasnt holding my group back.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

I would love to see Kill command be made a Beast master spec move only and it be tied to both my stats, my weapon, and my pets stats. Make intimidate an all spec move allowing all specs a basic stun. (thereby allowing more pets to be prefered in pvp.) Attach more gear scaling to damage so that we dont get annihilated by mages, rogues and warriors with the same gear level. Make more distintion between types of pets (tenacity, ferocity and cunning) so that we can use a tank pet to off-tank a mob in raid ( not a boss) and it not squish instantly. Make a ferocity pet do more damage than other pets to the point that it is noticeable. Make cunning pets bring skills like they used to have which regen'ed mana (the skill which right now gives a whopping 30 energy over 9 sec.... omg its like i use a CD that puts a light over my head but nothing else...), make the type of pet really determine its useage. Possibly allow any pet to use any tree (kinda like spec'ing a pet, pick a tree and add points to that tree only) Cause an exotic pet to be not just different but better than its lessers.
Only hunters deticated to the training and care for pets, a.e. Beast Masters, can tame the mightiest pets so make them mighty.

What type of content do you focus on?
PvE

What type of PvE?
Heroics and Raids but mostly raids. And i love running the old content like Karazhan.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
It would be nice to have a faster cast time on rez pet. Maybe a glyph or something we could use? i know that i have maybe 1 minor glyph i need and the other 2 are just whatever i want to use as a space filler.
I also feel that for the last few years i have been cornered into using a MM spec for raiding. Now currently i can raid as BM or SV and get away with it however MM still holds a bit of an edge over the other 2 specs for raiding.

I love the diversity my pets offer and that each type of pet offers my party a different buff. I love being able to go out and finding new and challenging pets to tame.(random suggestion for challenge tames. Make a pet available via a quest only but make it a challenge tame, something for hunters. This would prevent some of the griefing caused by other players killing the rares like deth or skarr.)
I could also use some more stable slots haha so many rares so little space.

Being boxed into using one spec because it has been dubbed the 'best' for raiding and passing up on rare new pets because i done want to abandon a pet i have to make room for it.

I am happy with my rotation for all my specs. I dont feel like im using to many abilities and they flow together fairly smoothly.

More stable slots for pets.
Aspect of the fish(to swim faster hehe)
And the ability to saddle up some of my pets and use them as a mount. I mean come on. my devilsaurs almost stand taller than me when im on my mount lol.

What spells do you use the least?
Widow Venom, Aspect of the Wild, and Raptor Strike i never use.

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
* Both
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
* I Mainly Focus on Raids
■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
* Arenas
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
* I think that a quality-of-life improvement for hunters would be to add a little reload ability and if you reload perfectly, you get a increase in Critical Strike Rating or something.
■What makes playing your class more fun?
* The fact that I can stay back and do mass amounts of damage, and the fact that I can have a pet that can provide a buff for the raid at certain times.
■What makes playing your class less fun?
* Volley was taken away from us in Cataclysm. :'(
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
* I Find the MM rotation to be working really well. In Wrath, I was SV and it was soo simple but then i figured out that MM was better, it took me awhile to get used to.
■What’s on your wish list for your class?
* BRING BACK VOLLEY!!! AND EYES OF THE BEAST!
■What spells do you use the least?
* When Im SV, i dont use Wyvern Sting at all. I find it pointless imo. I Also dont use Aspect of the Wild and Widow Venom i rarely use except in PvP.

Both.

Grinding is tedious, so I don't really bother with heroics a whole lot. I'll do runs with my guilds, but that's about it. I haven't been able to force myself to pug one for months now. I'll pug the occasional current raid as well, but for the most part I enjoy small groups of us downing older content or even soloing it on my own.

BGs. I'm not really into the stress that comes with playing Arenas. I tend to do these more often than queuing for a random heroic simply because I know they won't take as long.

09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

The pet bar disappearing.

Minimum range is a real pain in the butt. I never understood why casters could still cast in melee but I can't shoot a gun.

The trapping mechanic is also a pain in the butt. It's easier to get it right in PvE when you can predict mob paths, but aggravating in PvP where you can't target. Also the damage they do is ridiculously little. Please fix that.

Pets spawning with low health is an issue in both PvP AND PvE. I've lost them to mobs before because they get one shot on summons.

A self-heal would be nice, but I’d prefer better focus regen so I can always get Chimera off when it comes off cooldown. BM has very poor heals imo without grabbing a spirit beast. Survival I don’t play, so I don’t know.

Aspects are somewhat redundant since it’s easy enough to macro around them.

Besides all that, I really enjoy playing my hunter. :)

Being able to solo pretty much any content. (Being able to enter raids without being in a raid group would be awesome, btw.)

When I’m not getting locked down into min range, moving and dealing damage is great fun PvP-wise.

I love finding and taming pets with interesting skins. Having my pet be a valuable addition to the party. Pettanks ftw!

Being able to bring utility to my group with either pet buffs or useful shots. (I wish it were both, though.)

Doing great dps when I hit my stride. When I have the focus for instant shots, it’s great.

Getting locked down to min range.

Being unable to escape being locked down to min range. Of the above two, this one is worst.

Missing a CC cos the mob or player avoided the trap location at the last second.

Whenever my pet doesn’t do what it’s supposed to.

MM rotation is my most used. I wish the focus regen was a bit faster, but I’m generally able to keep track of what dots need to be refreshed on my target (through use of addons) and when I need to steady to have enough focus to get off my next Chimera.

BM I love more for the flavor and exotic pets, but rarely use cos MM has more utility with silence shot as an extra interrupt, chimera heals, and slows. I do try and use it for PvE for the buffs, but a lot of the time I need the interrupts and slows more. The range on Kill Command feels too little, with me having to spam it until my pet moves close enough to hit cos the mob/boss is moving around. Otherwise the rotation feels pretty straight forward and easy to maintain.

I can’t comment on survival.

Camouflage actually having a use besides just looking cool.

Remove min range. Barring that, give hunters a greater max range than other classes or apply min range to all ranged classes.

BM getting some sort of stampede (summon all pets at once) ability. And really, they should be able to tame exotics from the start.

I would LOVE to be able to use our pets as mounts.

Less clunky/easier to use/more reliable traps.

Faster focus regen.

Any chance we can get Volley back? It looked awesome.

All specs getting more interrupts. I’d play BM more if it had the same amount of interrupts that MM does.

And please fix all our many bugs.

I rarely use the Track spells, but man am I ever glad I have them when I do.

Raptor Strike. If I’m in melee range, I’m usually stunned to the point of death.

Same for Wing Clip.

I never use Eagle Eye, though I used to use Eyes of the Beast a lot.

Widow Venom. There is absolutely no point in using this because it does so little.

Experienced hunters rarely use Beast Lore. It isn’t that great a spell for newbies, either.

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] raids and heroics

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] arenas

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

the pet bar disappearing would be nice if it was fixed. so would pets that are being tamed me immune to outside damage (my friend and i lost dethtilac because a horde came up and started feeding his pet to it and attacking it). taking the shared cooldown off ice trap and freezing

pets. being able to tame things

pets spawning at 6k health when they're res'd. a lack of abilities to use when things are in my minimum range (we should have at least one solid ability for all specs that hurts and would make other players have to choose between getting in our face or keeping distance and trying to LOS. and itd be nice for dalaran sewer arena when they just walk around the boxes and we cant dont much. and one some boss fights (occu) it would be helpful for the add phase.) trap scaling is pitiful imo.

its fine. id like to see kill command hit just a shade harder than it does, or scale better with mastery.

more spirit pets that arent see-through. i liked the two pet idea someone else mentioned (even if it was some cooldown or the pets split damage between themselves if two are out at once). less recolors of already available spirit pets (two gondria recolors, as nice as the blue one was, are boring). and having ice trap and freezing trap to not share the same cooldown. itd help pvp wise and not really change much pve that i can think of.

widow venom and snake trap. the trap has horrible utility and scaling. and for the cost of widow venom, it should last longer, even if it was 15 seconds longer.
Mainly PvE, i sometimes enjoy soloing old raid content

Mostly Raiding

I believe the only thing that could improve quality of life would be no min. range. We are the only class :(

What doesn't? I love to dps on the run

Min. Range

MM rotation doesnt have much room for error. thats about it

Some cool stuff maybe. Like BM hunters calling all stabled pets. MM hunters dual wielding. SV hunters being able to heal

Counterattack
I would love the minimum range gotten rid of. Also training mammoths would be awesome
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] All

No longer having ammo is a big plus. Focus with its current mechanics particularly in PvP is a huge minus. Having a casted shot that's speed can be slowed, can be LoSed or otherwise negated thru our minimum range, that we are completely dependent on to regen focus is a serious problem. It is my opinion that focus and steady/cobra shot were implemented improperly in this expansion.

What makes playing your class more fun? Being able to nuke a target from high above/far away. Having a pet, although it seems many more classes have some version of a pet now as opposed to when I first started playing.

What makes playing your class less fun? Clunky mechanics that half the time don't work. Having to macro multiple things together because there is no way you can press that many buttons without a third hand. Being completely gimped at times in PvP

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Rotation for the most part is fine in PvE, if you can call it a rotation. In PvP it is a nightmare, there is nothing resembling a rotation in that sphere of the game for hunters. I get 2 shots off then struggle to live until I have enough focus to get another one off. Steady Shot is extremely difficult to get off in Arena versus any legit team even with Fox, making a rotation next to impossible.

For Blizzard to take an honest look at Hunters and fix our broken mechanics and balance us so we can legitimately compete in PvP. Our PvE damage is down in comparison to other classes, a slight buff to that would be nice. Also a revamp to talent trees would be great. There are a few useless talents like Resistance is Futile or Counterattack.

Kill Command (It is next to useless in its current form, it was better in its previous form.) Raptor Strike, Widow Venom (I mean seriously Blizzard, 10% is too low and all other classes that have such have it tied to a damage dealing ability)

P.S. In case no one has noticed, hunters have the most posts by far in these feedback threads. Just in case you were wondering Blizzard many of us are not happy with the current state of our class.

Both

Heroics, Soloing, no time for raids since BC.

Non rated BG's, Arena in Season 2 (no more after that...too frustrating).

Pet changes were great, except the hp bug. No more ammo!

The fact I can solo just about anything. Hunter is a self reliant class, I like that.

Getting worked in PvP. Min range is a pain, disengage is not really a viable escape when your full of snares from rogues, warriors, etc. The trap system is not intuitive, needs a rework. So many keybinds! Why? Give us an answer on haste please, it's not intuitive at all yet a critical part of dps. What's the point of Mastery again? Nobody but BM cares about it.

Survival rotation is loose enough to respond to changing conditions during a fight. MM is too tight for my taste, I do it because Surv (My favorite spec) just doesn't keep up in dps anymore.

How about a self heal for all specs? Rogues get recuperate...really? Make Silencing Shot baseline. Give us a disarm tied to Raptor Strike and/or make it hit hard when melee is on top of us. If no self heal..how about a cleanse of some sort instead? Rework focus...truthfully, Rift handles focus so much better. Add the mortal strike debuff to arcane shot so all specs will use it and get rid of widow venom. Take Hunter's Mark and/or Misdirect off the GCD and get rid of marked for death.

Widow venom, raptor strike (useless in PvE, somewhat useful in PvP with the glyph...I die slower), Immolation trap (why do we have this when explosive trap is superior?) Snake trap (snakes...why did it have to be snakes?), Distracting Shot. What's the purpose of Artisan Quiver? Just add the 15% RAP and be done with it. I like how feed pet was reworked but I still don't use it.
I want a rare Ravager pet since it has unique debuff among the pet type

I have 24 rares and cant a 25 due this one type.

Rare pets for other pet type that don't have one would be nice.

Maybe a glyph that removes or shorter min range for pve would be nice to help you guys at blizz to better balance bosses hit boxes

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• A whole revamp of specializations. Hunters don't necessarily use bows in every sense. I feel no specialization is different from one another. I think one specialization needs to include all of your long range bow spells , and you can include your tamable pet, while the other needs to be, well the opposite. I was thinking more along the lines of a close combat/spear and javelin fighter, similar to the Amazon in Diablo II. While the long ranged bow Hunter uses his pet to aid in combat, give the close combat spear Hunter traps.

PvE, casual PvP

Raids, Heroics.

Arenas, BGs

Having to deal with cast time and speed debuffs
    Having to deal with pets resurection.
    Having to deal with LOS in arenas
    Dalaran sewers is beyond broken for hunter, i just /sleep there when i used to do arenas.
    keybinds went out of control. dont need more stuff need more merge, aspect of the dragonhawk was a step into the right direction, having to macro my shots into aspects isnt fun, specially for the caw caw caw caw caw caw and the delay it causes to high latency players.
    No self Heal, no CD other than deterence and glyph of raptor strike wich dosnt work when on range. so is almost useless in PvE with the exception of new bosses that dont give me a deadzone.
    Min Range
    Aimshot reseting my autoshot timmer making my mastery useless when using it as focus dump.
    Focus in general, still no point to even watch focus bar in PVE. in PVP is way too low regen and it dosnt affect anything i use.

Instant shots
    Multi Shot change (hate volley since started playing my hunter 4 years ago)

kill command
    Aimshot cast time
    Aspect of the hawk making useless any other aspect in PVE and a Mandatory for PVP.
    Daze comming out of aspect of the chetah or pack
    having to save focus for a tranq shot
    having to res my pet for 10 sec
    having skins next to me, hunters pet are not a choice still, i use what the raid need this time.
    Rogues crip poison
    Mages Slow
    Pillars in arenas
    Trap Launcher
    Snake trap
    Inmolation trap
    aspect of the wild in PVE
    bosses that dosnt have the deadzone fix, mostly adds

Being marks for over 2 years make my rotation easy, is a set rotation there are no surprises other than phases into what to use. steady shot damage make me trow up. specially when i was survival for 1st 3 months of cata and watching cobra shot damage.

Survival wasting charges with arcane shot when LnL needs to go, scalling with weapon damage should be there as well. black arrow is useless.

kill command and my high latency just dont go togheter, short CDs either, 6 sec is too much, 10 sec or 8 would be much better so i have choices betewn kill commands to fit some arcane shots.

Cobra Shot replacing Steady shot as promised.
    No pet Tree, mostly marks tree
    SV being a SV spec, right now lacks in SV
    Serpent spread going into tier 2 of SV tree
    Traps not needing scatter shot to be a CC in PvP
    Focus afecting and consuming focus to enhance the shot being used instead of limiting the shot we can use. for example a chimera shot doing 10k damage while at 0 focus and doing 20k at 100 focus.
    Chimera shot CD removed or a suden death kinda proc on the tree.
    Consolidation of most of spells, this tier i didnt got to use distracting shot other than steal someone else pet.

Distracting shot
    Widow venom
    beast lore
    aspect of the wild (only used it in alakir heroic because totems dont work on that boss)
    cobra shots (forced into MM since ever)
    tranq shot (due to cost)
    Silencing shot in PVE due to flight time and CD
    wing clip in pvp due to conc barrage and conc shot
    still have to use all of the above every moon, i have them all with the exception of widow venom on my bars.

What type of content do you focus on? PvE
    If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids, Cheevo's

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? 0 range. Alot of bosses fights in FL have had the range remove, so we can shoot standing right in front or behind. This would be awesome all the time!
    What makes playing your class more fun? More unique pets
    What makes playing your class less fun? Have a melee range.
    What’s on your wish list for your class? Having no melee only range, more pet bag slots.
    Edits are underlined.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE PvP

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Soloing old content

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• Non-rated BGs

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Nothing too bad for me.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• Hello, focus regen!
    Hello, cool pets!

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Locked into melee.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Rotation? Me? Here's how mine goes.
    "ARCANESHOTARCANESHOTARCANESHOTCHIMERASHOTSTEADYSTEADYSTEADDYYYYYY"
    Stuff dies before I can get a rotation going. I pump out whichever abilities I got.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• BM getting all the shinies MM has for PvP
    New and cool pets
    Eyes of the Beast making a comeback
    Volley making a comeback
    More variety of spells
    Melee hunter possibility. See below

• What spells do you use the least?

• Anything that isn't named Aspect of the Fox, Arcane Shot, Chimera Shot, Steady Shot, Disengage, or Aimed Shot. (I have a rather limited rotation.)
    fix the disappearing pet bar bug. (this affects all classes, not just hunters)

for long term things, It'd be nice if one hunter tree could go petless, for flavor. like marks or surv. give some % bonus talent for *not* having a pet out, and we could still pull it out for utility sometimes and would just lose that % buff for that time

same with warlocks, I liked when destro sacrificed pets. It got a bit annoying doing it after every wipe, so just come up with a more permanent solution

Great ideas. I've long thought a plain archer would really flesh out the versatility of the hunter class.

I would like to add the possibility of a melee hunter (yes very funny I know) a la EQ's beastlord. It would round out the hunter specs-- one solo archer, one archer with pet, one lol-lord. It would give having mail armor and melee weapons some significance beyond stat sticks and a 5% buff, and might even lend itself to tankability (but I realize that's a long shot).
    I'm sorry I dont have enough time to answer all of your questions but listen to whati have to say plz.

Bring ammo back, what am i shooting? Air? =)

Why in the world cant we use two pistols, or some other kind of ranged weapon?

And please put aggressive as a pet option back on for all classes. First goes eyes of the beast, now I cant even tell my pet to sick somone around a corner, and i think pets can be hostile if there master's want them to be in real life...
    Both

All PvE content

BG's

The removal of Minimum Range once and for all

Having the best CC IMO when it works

Cobra/steady shot spamming for resources
    Survival doesn't feel like it has much of an identity
    Example
    MM has high burst
    BM has the ability to tame exotic pets
    SV is the AoE spec....?

Haste dominating my rotation i.e 2nd and 3rd haste plateaus
    other than that it's fine

Freezing shot

Rolling in couterattack and readiness as baseline hunter abilities

A redesign on counterattack, reason being back when aspect of the monkey and dragonhawk existed it made sense to have it because you had an additional chances to proc it's use
    My Idea for the new counterattack would be when you take a melee hit equal to or greater than 5% of total health you can use it, the immobilize would be reduced to 3 or 4 seconds as to not be overpowered

Rolling in the glyph of raptor strike so it would reduce damage taken on use

A Baseline hunter interrupt

A survival self heal
    Black arrow heals hunter for 10 to 15% damage dealt
    Explosive shot heals for 2% total damage dealt

undispelable black arrow similar to explosive shot or to place a silence on dispel mechanic similar to unstable affliction and vampiric touch

Remove the nature DoT from Wyvern sting and make it instant damage and add a 3 second 50% slow to targets after they wake up

allowing "true stealth" buff to camo i.e allow 3 to 5 seconds of movement in stealth
    10% Damage boost to the first ability cast which breaks camo

Roll in sniper training to a survival passive

Create a new shot in which it's effect changes based on spec
    SV's version would deal frost damage
    MM's version would function like colossus smash for 5 or 10 seconds
    BM's version would give the pet a 2% damage boost for 5 seconds

Raptor strike
    widow venom due to focus cost
    Eagle eye