Transmogrification must haves?

Death Knight
Post Limit:
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
When I finally get my Gurthalak it's gonna be Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful all the way. Until then, I found a surprisingly perfect mace for a 2H Frost DK: Arechron's Gift. I hit you with my ice crystal.
I love Hailstorms and Netherbanes, but theres so many people using them now...How do you link the actual items btw?

-And is there a way to change ur stance in armory or did they get rid of that feature?
277 ICC gear and DS warrior tier lookalikes are where it's attttttttt.
Heroic Sanctified Scourgelord Armor. I swear I've never seen another DK wearing it. I R SPESHUL SNOFLAYK!

I want Heroic Glorenzelg, but in the meantime, I've got my Gurthalak mogged into the Ruthless Sword, since the colors match.
I'm pretty partial to the mog set that I have worked out right now. For some reason, blizzard fails at color correction on the website. the helm is not that dark. I promise.
I love Hailstorms and Netherbanes, but theres so many people using them now...How do you link the actual items btw?

-And is there a way to change ur stance in armory or did they get rid of that feature?

Cant wait to replace this set everyone has, but ill never get rid of my netherbanes!
I was in shock when I found out no one on my server wears your set.
I like mine.
fellow transmogians, I need your help. Are there NO decent looking 1h mace models in this game? lol. I wish i could transmog a MH to use as 1h...
It depends on the look. There are some great 1h'd mace models, but It would depend on your gear look.

There are nice maces from

H:Ramps. - Truncheon of Five Hells

H: Old Hillsbrad. - Bloodskull Destroyer (looks HUGE)

Naxx 10 : Maexxna's Femur

N:FoS : lucky Old Sun

Lord Marrowgar : Bonebreaker Sceptor

H:HoR : Black Icicle

BoE drop from N:AN : unknown Archaeologist's hammer (another massive model)

ZF: The Hand of Anut'sul

BoE Outland Drop : Silvermoon War Mace

What "looks good" is so subjective that it is almost pointless to discuss.

For instance I don't like sets that look fantastical and unrealistic, but others find that kind of flash to be really cool. My set is really borderline for me: It's almost over the top flashy for my tastes, but there aren't many decent options for plain looking plate, so I went with something that is realistically possible (but flashy) without looking fantastical (such as made of lava or shooting lightning).
My DK mog is pretty cool IMO, knockoff warrior T1

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/lightninghoof/Danksauce/simple
02/19/2012 07:08 PMPosted by Jazzan
a cool set to use would be the Deathbone Guardian from Scholomance

<-----

Oh, you mean this one? =D

There is the green deathbone plate too, but black is better!

a green deathbone?? please tell me where to get it!!!

as you can see im using the black/blue version
02/22/2012 01:48 PMPosted by Korelg

<-----

Oh, you mean this one? =D

There is the green deathbone plate too, but black is better!

Srry but that has to be the worse mix match up of a transmog ive ever seen. Looks horrible.

Srry but that has to be the worse mix match up of a transmog ive ever seen. Looks horrible.

well i know xD but to say THE worst? im not sure xD ...i think that basically the shoulders are the main problem there and im currently looking for a replacement, so any suggestion would be apreciated
t12 pally look alike. Nuff' said
my Everything is a must have :)
Endbringer

A sword that doesn't look like a huge crude piece of dull iron.
I was reading somewhere that the most of the tier 2 penance set can only be obtained on heroic mode? is that true?
Firemaul of Destruction

It looks real nice, especially the glow effects