Class Feedback – Druid

Druid
Prev 1 27 28 29 76 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVP
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas, Bgs, Rated Bgs.
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Having the same Moonkin form for the Past 6 years and no customization whatsoever when being in that form other than a weapon, also if you could customize your size it would be helpful too, because in bgs you stick out like a sore thumb and you are immediately focused and killed.
What makes playing your class more fun?
As a moonkin being able to control alot of the movement going on in a rated battleground. and starfall.
What makes playing your class less fun?
Damage output of boomkins in pvp and survivability is absolutely terrible, so I am forced to play as feral like almost every single player that plays a druid in pvp.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) The boomkin rotation in no way applies to pvp because of being interrupted every cast and having difficulty kiting melee like we used to be able to. The nerf to moonfire really made it worse. Starsurge used to be an awesome ability that would really take a chunk out of an enemy, but now it is just a filler with no purpose other then to propel you faster to the eclipse mechanic which in general isnt really that helpful in pvp to begin with.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Bringing back instant roots for boomkins only, making starsurge hit a decent amount, making treants have daze again, having customizable moonkin forms, making the casts for starfire and wrath the same and damage the same, so that it isnt chance how much burst damage you are doing.
What spells do you use the least?
Hurricane shouldnt be in the game anymore because it really serves no purpose. Thorns shouldnt be a cooldown it should be a buff like it used to be...it is just a wasted global if you use it.
Permanent treeform.

I focus on Both as each have their place for excitement and fun.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

I typically focus on raids, I only do the heroic dungeons for gear and valor points, other wise after the first time through them (for the experience and lore) I find it rather repetitive to keep running them.

BG's, without a doubt. Nothing like mass chaos working towards a common directive without the pressure of an Arena. In my opinion.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

The lack of forms offering bonuses in the way of armor stats or stamina boosts... those changes definitely make for a fast dying tank or a healer quickly oom.

The lack of perma thorns. Having to cast thorns before my bear form charge and then it fading is a real pain. It used to be a constant for all druids and was dispellable in pvp, so I don't see the problem in that pvp part. The thorns also where a great addition of the lore in providing the druids with the "nature" protection.

Shrooms. Cast time is terrible. They have great damage in Solar but take far too long to set up and detonate to be of any real use. Perhaps having the shrooms cast all three at once and then detonate on command... at least that as a keybind would be fairly easy.

UI layout. I still use the standard blizz UI to avoid lag from more addons, so I often find the UI in my face whenever I'm in a raid, dungeon, bg, etc..

Flight Form in mid-fall... Quite possibly one of the greatest things is not falling to my death from a dismount in mid-air.

I enjoy all the form changes. I really wish tree form was still a permanent option as the forms are what set us druids apart.

Dash in all forms as a worgen is awesome.

The lack of original druid lore. I miss the form quests that provided a sense of purpose and connection with being a druid. It also made Moonglade obsolete with all the forms instantly trainable from a trainer.

Less raid cool downs than other equally equipped tanks makes us ferals less desired in raid settings. Maybe Berserk put on a lower cool down.

The fact that our druid specific buff "Mark of the Wild" is now able to be canceled by another raid buff vise adding more to the raid. I feel that druids are being pushed out of the arena with our abilities better filled by other classes.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I think the boomkin rotation is great. It has just the right amount of balance to spells that create the eclipses. I wouldn't change the base spells so much as the added spells. The "shrooms" are a pain to cast. They give plenty aoe damage, but the position/cast/explode takes too much time and is often left out of my rotation in favor of faster casting spells.

In my feral tank spec, I feel that the swipe aoe cool down is too long. It really makes agro keeping on large mobs difficult, especially when you have a high dps mage in your pocket stealing aggro quickly. Otherwise, I like the pulverize/thrash abilities. Also Berserk has a very long cool down for raid fights and makes for many failed attempts of feral tanking in cata raids. I love using Nature's grasp/barkskin/enrage keybind for everything from raids to pvp to start the attack.

Skin change for the new race Boomkins and Trees. Nothing like looking like a Nelf or Tauren boomkin when you are a worgen or troll. Great job on the feral and flight forms though!!! I love them!

Hurricane (minor aoe dps and a major mana drain), gust (minor dps), and mushrooms (for the cast time) in Balance

Thorns (ludicrous usage time), feral charge (isn't useful for raid positioning or dungeon mobs... it's better to Feral Faerie Fire or Growl them), cower in Feral

Transport to Moonglade. No need with ports to Hyjal or any other reason to go to Moonglade as a druid.... sigh.

Otherwise, I absolutely love playing my druids. Versatility and the general fun factor are what keep me playing. No other class has what druids do.

Thank you for asking our opinions and I hope this helps you to further make this class the the class of lore.

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics, Heroic Raids, Raids
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Huge arena early last season

I feel that there is limits with our classes in the outside world, we get one so called 'skin' to be under, Our Cat forms aren't very exciting, especially after 7 odd years, i feel it is like it is need of a change, maybe actually adding Cat/Bear Armor? So we could have armor, or completely different skins, Just so we have something new and more appealing to the class

Also the lack of use with Items such as ' Potion of Illusion ' Noggenfogger elixir ' and other vanity items that change our appearance, we can't use these at all, especially as feral because you change forms once and poof, gone.

The most fun i had with my class was the release of cataclysm, i felt i could finally compete with others in arena (May be just my skills but Numbers say otherwise)
This was also when Feral Druids had freedom in this game, we had what made us druids, the ability to shapeshift
By making it so we can't shapeshift out of roots you stopped us being said druids, we became fodder in the shape of a cat, and it definitely stopped me playing as much and put the back burners on for me

Not being able to get away in sticky situations, all classes have abilities to get away freely from other classes with ease, Feral druids however, do not, Yes we have the 'dash' but after dash is used, we can be rooted/snared again straight away, and at higher arena rating, that happens. We lost the sense that we are druids when you took the shapeshifting away.

I find that feral druids can't compete well on their own, Especially in arena and 1v1 situations, i feel if i am going to do well in arena, i need a competent healer/dispeller just so i can stay on a target, this is not how it should be, especially for a class not as potent as other classes on the class list

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I feel the rotation is solid, but we need more energy to maintain it fully, Berserk and Tigers fury are really our only saving grace, and once they are on cooldown our damage output goes down a lot,
So i believe energy could be a contributing factor to this.

- To be able to freely Shapeshift in PvP situations, and not have to rely on a dispeller 100% of the time
- To be able to use Noggenfogger and other said elixirs / appearance changes in Cat form, It would just be a new light for us and would also allow something new for druids
- I would love to see something along the lines of new skins for druids - whether armor for our actual cat forms would be something a long those lines, or brand new cat forms itself, but i feel the old ones our outdated, and need to be changed

Hopefully some of those can be changed into effect
Thanks blizzard
i Have a boomkin that is Mainly 25man Normal raids i would like to see a "lunar" form of Insect swarm that would work the same was Starfire and Sunfire work atm. i still keep Insect swarm up but it some times fells like a waste to use it in my lunar State and feel that my Solar state is stronger them my Lunar

i would also like a interface option to Hide / show druid forms with a selection of what ones to hide or show or at lest an update on there model

and a more active Dmg buff CD trees are nice but they feel just like a Dk's ghoul at points..and DK's still have a dmg buff CD pop also

both

everything

bgs

being resto druid i lack in the point of being a druid a permanent form i want tree back.

When i get to turn into a tree

Not having a permanent druid form it's stupid and pointless not having one.

it's good i think but we got screwed in cataclysm we didn't get one new spell.

PERMANENT TREE FORM!!!!

Tree form it's pointless unless is permanent

Another cool idea(im totally stealing this from another thread) would be for there to be quest lines to have your character go to a certain calling of druids druids of Talon blah blah and get appearance changes or new forms based on what druids you choose.
Tristanios-US Hydraxis

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids/Heroic Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] All

I dislike the fact that vanity items etc, are un-useable in your various forms. Thorns is extremely annoying at the moment as you have to cast in and then run into combat.

I enjoy the crowd control of my class currently, especially in PvP. I don't enjoy PvPing as restoration due to it's weaknesses compared to other classes.

The only major concern I have currently is the fact that as your gear progresses, your appearance stays the same. I understand this was somewhat fixed with Fandral's Flamestaff but I believe a more permanent option should be available. Getting a new piece of gear really gives you an exciting feeling while playing the other classes and I believe druid's should be no different. As a feral dps in raids and in arena, I believe that shred should have it's "behind the target" limitation removed. There are a few fights such as Sinestra and Ragnaros to name a few which cause sub-optimal dps and this is very frustrating.

Overall I am enjoying the rotation, it is challenging yet not so much as in WotLk

Shred limitations removed. Receiving gear made more exciting/enjoyable by allowing us to look differently based on gear etc. Have our damage scale less with Weapon Damage and more so with other stats.

Thorns. Teleport:Moonglade Hibernate
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Balance PVP, a little PvE on the side

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] N/A

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BGs, and Arenas / Rated BGs on the side

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. -One problem i've encountered is that Balance druids might as well be sitting ducks when their mana has been depleted, previously this was not a big problem but sense the recent changes with Lunar Shower talent, we are unable to do anything unless our target grasiously alows us to moonfire spam. Let me clarify, i'm not irritated with moonfire now giving Lunar/Solar energy, im irritated that the buff will only refresh and stack if another moonfire is cast before the buff wears off. Previously you could continue to walk and the buff will remain at 3 stacks and moonfire would cost 192 mana, instead of roughly 1925 mana. My point is, Balance druids where able to at least do some dmg before when oom which made it so all hope wasnt lost, now when lined of sighted we lose buff and moonfire costs normal amount. Changing lunar shower to refresh again when moving will help give hope to prolonged areana matches where dps spell casters seem to run oom before they finish. (unlike meele which already have "unlimited" resources to use and can heal too.)

■What makes playing your class more fun? -Being able to snipe someone out from the corner of the room when no one pays attention to you, is fun but unrealistic to pvp.

■What makes playing your class less fun? -Being burst down quite quickly before being about to use any utility moves, not having any defencive abilities to conteract burst but a passive dmg reduction, and barkskin (which helps, but isnt as potent as say a mages Ice block or shields, Boomkin get moonkin fury which makes a funny sound increases dmg and reduces push back whenever pressured, still funny though.) disavange to a passive dmg reduction is that our damage in pvp is based on the ability to free cast, if we are being pressured we pop our CD, but most likely wont be able to freecast b/c most smart pvpers will inturrupt. smartsolution is to heal, then we lose 15% dmg reduction by morphing. I probably should stop going into emphassis of the some Lose, lose situations, im sure that isn't what Blizzard wanted, but more of a general problem. But better defencive CD instead of utility would be nice.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) - I personaly enjoyed the old rotation in Wotlk. Eclipse being crit based. Crit values where high back then so getting into eclipse was no problem, (not to mention wrath was a 1.5 sec cast which was helpful to pvp) On top of that, an old talent that decreased casting speed of spells by 20% apon every crit made druids "reliability" on freecasting more potent and occur more offten.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
- See Lunar Show above
- See A good defenvice CD or rework one utility CD that we currently have into a defencive CD
- Force of nature being reworked -- The current model for this talent has lost it's zest. Force of Nature has a 3 minute CD and the dmg from all trents combind equal about one tick of one of my dots. i think would work best is to change to move to be simular to the first boss in Vortex Pinnicle. How the boss summons tornadows and if struck you gain a debuff... this is my idea: Have the tornadows move simular to ring of frost, they move around the circumfrence of the selected area, depending on how big the area will depend how many tornadow (blizzard can decide this) The tornadows will frizzle for about 2-3 sec and then take shape, any hostile targets touching the tornadow take X-Y dmg and gains a debuff refreshed everytime hit (debuff can be simular to bosses, decrease movement spead, increase casting speed; duration would of course not be as long as bosses to keep it more fair). this move can be made to be an aoe ability, and possibly pve viable by making tornadow effect unlimited amount of targets in the area, but hostile targets can only be effected by one tornadow at a time. (make tornadows ignore cc targets would just be another idea but not needed)
- i would like wrath to return to a base casting time of 2 sec.
- Make wild mushrooms like land mines and explode by either a hostile target in combat running over them, or by detination

■What spells do you use the least? - Force of Nature, reason is described above.
- Wild mushrooms but i try to use them at every possible moment
PvP

You guys need to fix the healing, I cant heal for over 20k in single targets this makes it really hard for arenas and keeping up with other healers, we get switched to we die, you can ask any resto druid that we need a direct healing buff and a aoe healing nerf.

Both

All types

All types

None. I would like to say that I love the change made to Tree of Life but hope something similar is not being considered for the other forms/specs.

All of the options available to the class. I play Restoration and Balance. I really enjoy the mechanics and the overall play/feel of both of the specs right now and hope there are no major changes in the future.

PvP. I feel Resto has fallen far behind other healers this expansion, and Balance has struggled for a while now, I have been discouraged from PvPing lately.

I like it. I feel like the "rotation" for balance is not too simple or too difficult, so it's Balanced ;). The changes made to Resto made healing as a druid more fun and challenging this expansion than the last, so that is very good.

- Better efficiency in PvP.
- The ability to plant all 3 Wild Mushrooms at once.
- The ability to reset Lunar Energy out of combat.
- New Travel/Aquatic forms.

Faerie Fire
Happytauren-- Suramar, Horde. Resto/feral

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Both, depending on preference that day or raid requirements.

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Endgame progression. Also enjoy doing TBC and Vanilla raids for fun.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• Mostly BGs and sometimes rated BGs depending on friends/guildies that want to do them as well.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• to start, travel form not being as fast as a ground mount, ever since worgens came around and us both being a type of beast with a travel form, it seems unfair that theirs is faster. *really? warewolf running faster than a cheetah?* another thing would be not enough stuns. In both pve *especially on rag, 10m where a healer has to manage an add on the transitions, war stomp and moon fire as a healer and watch it run to the hammer QQ* and pvp. A big thing for me for healing in pve with an example being baleroc, not having a quick cast heal, even if the healing amount is lower than say, nourish. As it stands our only ways to build stacks are either slowly with nourish+regrowth combos that is mana efficient, or spamming regrowth which is a medium stack gain but very costly, or tree form + regrowth spam with causes you to immediately require a mana pot and innervate and hymn *if you have a priest* or a totem from a shaman, just to be able to do any healing the rest of the fight, let alone build more stacks later.
    For feral, always looking the same, bear or cat. we don't even get the boomkin ability to show our weapon. I think if we could have one piece, like shoulders or helm that would show in those forms it would be very interesting.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• For druids, by far the versatility. The ability to adapt to nearly any situation is what draws me to my druid.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Thinking you have versatility and ending up in a situation where you realize there's absolutely nothing you can do *IE: get stunned and sit there and die, or, have to stun something, do so for 3 seconds and watch the thing run away and you can't do anything.*

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• For feral I greatly enjoy both rotations *bear and kitty*. I think it's balanced and requires a fair amount of skill to perfect. For resto however, I feel that the rotation could use some work. Starting by getting your hots up, then just using a single heal to keep up nearly everything. refresh a couple things and put a few hots on people as needed and a couple spot heals. I think that if a spell were added that gave a temporary buff to the target could really balance out a stable rotation. 3 versions that only one can be applied to any target, similar to lifebloom. A version to say increase healing done by 1 or 2% for healers, a version to increase damage done by 1 or 2% for dps, and a version that reduces damage taken by 1 or 2% for tanks. Having this would give us something to do between refreshing hots and running around. While adding 2 new levels to the class and group in general. An aspect of reactive and prep healing that would really show talent in the use of your class. IE: knowing when to give the buff to a tank when he really needs it, and then immediately giving it to a healer to build the tank back up, and give it to dps in down time when neither healer or tank need it.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• A faster, cheaper, and less effective heal. some new visuals for different forms. faster travel form. *obviously limited indoors to a slower speed* and another stun for use as a resto druid.

• What spells do you use the least?

maim, claw *does this even have a use anymore?* hibernate, sooth, cyclone. and sometimes Healing touch *generally only use when I have omen proc and there's already a regrowth on the target.*
•What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE

•If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids (25)

•If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Giving resto more defensive/utility CDs, perhaps making mushroom detonate creates a barrier (and increase its CD) or make barksin a spell that can be used on others as well

•What makes playing your class more fun?
The ability to fill in as any role (tank/healer/ranged/melee)

•What makes playing your class less fun?
The innability to be in or out of a shape (and it not affecting us in combat) ex. Having a permanent Tree of Life form or toggling moonkin form off (this could be accomplished with glyphs and such)

•How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Resto/Bear are fine. Cat and Moonkin feel a bit boring (Moonkin hass improved since wrath but cat went downhill with the priority system change)

•What’s on your wish list for your class?
Add defensive/utility CDs to reto.
Give moonkins and restos the ability to use stampeeding roar w/o the need to shapeshift into bear/cat.
Merge FF with FFF so that they are the same spell.
Increase the duration of cyclone in PVE so that it works like a warlock's banish.
Perhaps give druids (resto) and priests (disc/holy) the ability to iterrupt spells.

•What spells do you use the least?
Teleport: Moonglade / Cower
Balance Druid Perspective.

Primarily PvE

Casual raiding

Occasionally I will do random BGs

Moonkin Form. I'd really like to see it turned into a cooldown, like the current Tree of Life. Or maybe it could be tied into the execute phase (classes with execute abilities feel less monotonous since you change your rotation slightly during the fight). As an example, the Lock Demon Form is really well done and implemented into their playstyle in a fun and non-passive manner. Moonkin form just seems somewhat pointless. With Bear and Cat, you get specific new abilities that require the form, but Moonkin is just a boring passive buff.

Flight and Travel forms, in general. I also really enjoy the Eclipse mechanic.

Things like Transmogrification seem almost pointless for Druids, since non-restos never see our armor in combat. Almost feels like the whole feature will leave Druids in the dust. The same goes with items like Noggenfogger elixir. I think the Druid tier gear is some of the best designed in the game, and I hate not being able to fully enjoy it like all the other classes do.

I really like it. It's simple enough, but the Eclipse mechanic adds a layer of complication. It's selfish sounding, but I like the fact that only one spec of one class gets to use Eclipse. I also enjoy the multiple options we have for AoE.

Losing the permanent Moonkin form in some way. At least make it optional via a glyph or something. Having it permanently there just seems pointless. I love the new Tree of Life, and really wish Moonkin would mimic that.

I'd also like to see a "mount form" in some way. Something druid specific that works under the same rules as Running Wild (cast time, can't mount in combat, etc). Just a cosmetic thing that would be a fun touch.

Hurricane. It cost too much mana and is lackluster compared to Wild Mushroom.
PVE

Raids, Heroics, Questing, World Events

I rarely do PVP

Our CCs. Soothe is an spell that is rarely used in PVE and it would be great if it had another utility, like dispelling also an enemy's buff. Hibernate is very limited since it can only be used on Dragonkin and Beasts; it would be great if there was a glyph or something that allowed us to use it on other types of NPCs. Travel Form is way too slow when compared to an actual mount speed and I rarely use it, it would be great if there was a glyph or something that increased it's speed to 100% but deletes it's ability to be cast in combat; that would make people to use it more often instead of a regular mount.

The flexibility in both PVE and world exploration and high raid utility

Not having an effective CC. For example, Hibernate is rarely used because it's limited to Dragonkin and Beasts and even other players forget we have that spell.

How do you feel about your "rotation"? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I feel it's fairly easy to use as Feral Cat and it raises well with gear, but it's still somewhat dependant on DoTs; it's also very simple as resto, but dislike the talent Nature's Bounty; as Feral Bear is fine, but don't have any way to pull good initial AoE threat unlike Protection Paladins; for balance Druid, I love the Eclipse mechanic but Hurricane has lost a lot of effectiveness.

What's on your wish list for your class?
Make the talents Blessing of the Grove and Nature's Bounty more attractive to put some points, I've seen most spec builds ignore both and it's sad since they could have a lot of potential.

Cyclone, Hurricane, Soothe, Faerie Fire (Caster version), Hibernate and Travel Form
PVE primarily with a bit of pvp on the side.

10man raiding in a small guild, questing content, and 5 man instances

BGs and big pvp zones

No threat drop like "Fade" on resto druids. Healers are all supposed to be roughly equal, but having a threat drop is HUGE on some fights where the adds are continuously. As it stands now, adds make a bee-line towards me as a healer, and not the others. Maybe leaves and hots make them angrier?

On boomkin (which I gave up), Soloing content didn't give boomkin enough survivability. I had to heal or fix more damage than I had to do on my deathknight or my hunter. Starfall is STILL unusable in the molten front area as it will affect everything in the surrounding area, and a lot of damage is tied into starfall.

For feral, I still don't tank just yet. DK tanking is more enjoyable. They have more survival buttons, and picking up multiple adds is MUCH easier still. Heartstrike hits three targets, death and decay hits everything, and blood boil hits everything. This isn't as big an issue most of the time in raids (unless spawning adds are involved), but it does affect my desire to queue as tank in the dungeon finder. DPS still like to ignore basic mechanics, so being able to somewhat reliably grab and hold multiple adds on a pull (or even accidental pull), is really nice. I don't have to chase adds all over the place because the one bad apple in the group decided to attack the wrong target.

I can chose any role I want within one class. I can be melee dps, spellcaster dps, tank, or healer. This flexibility is rather cool and comes in handy at times. Having a fairly unique mechanic tied to hot healing is also pretty cool.

Not having an "oh !@#$" button that scales for tanks. Nature's grasp is okay for normal pulls, but is up on cooldown too long during actual boss fights and doesn't always work well for some mechanics. Treeform is AWESOME as an "oh-%^-*" button, but it's missing one or two things. And then again, there are times where I don't necessarily want to heal faster; I want people to take damage slower so I can take a moment to breathe.

Nourish and healing touch are TOO close together right now. They have identical cast times, and virtually identical healing per mana. The only difference is that healing touch is much bigger. This means that healing touch gets used more in boss fights, and nourish not so much. I like the concept of nourish, but it's too slow -- it's sometimes much easier for me to just manually refresh my lifebloom stack (or let it run out), and cast healing touch. I could have all four hots on a target and still wind up casting healing touch. If nourish were made a touch faster, I could go back to weaving it in again and put another tool back into my tool box.

Instant-cast healing touch in tree form so that I have a choice to spend OoC procs on either regrowth or healing touch. Right now, the choice is just regrowth. It would be nice to have an extra option.

Teleport to Moonglade (probably). No need to get rid of it! I still use it on occasion, when I don't have a hearth up and I get trapped somewhere. It's nice to have a teleport spell that doesn't have a cooldown.
Dôc, Feral Combat (DPS)/Restoration

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]:PvE Focus, haven't PvP'ed much in 4.2, dabbled in previous content patches.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]: 25-Man Raids (With a Hardmode Focus)

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]: Primarily Rated BGs

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Feral DPS: Long ramp up time and high energy cost of abilities. If I can sit on a target my damage output is great; that being said, relative to other classes, Feral target switching is painful. The biggest issue is Combo Points, especially when switching back and forth between targets. The only way I can see this being changed easily is to drastically increase the damage on Claw, but removed its combo generating ability. This would allow Feral's a mid-power attack from a proportional DPE standpoint without making it too God-like, thus interfering with PvP.
Restoration: We're the throughput kings. We can and do blanket raids and destroy meters. But mere throughtput doesn't justify the lack of mitigation we have. Sure, our utility is great, but as warlock and DK battle rez's came about, and innervate was altered, our throughput is the only thing that really shines. The issue with this that I see, is that all our throughtput is heavily leaning towards the AoE side. Our single target heals, and the ramp up for them pigeonholes druids into a AoE only healer that suffers in PvP.

■What makes playing your class more fun? Forms, forms, forms, and more forms. There is not a more dynamic class in the game than druids. We can Range DPS, Melee DPS, Tank and Heal. While this makes my back sore from carrying aroung roughly 1337 pieces of gear, its amazingly fun to be able to do absolutley anything with my character.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Feral: High Downtime/Ramp-up Rotation with little tolerance for target swapping.
Restoration: Lack of mitigation (Just pure HPS)

■How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Feral: (PvE) Its fine, more forgiving and managable than the pre 4.0 feral spec, but I was fine with that too. The only issue is the high energy cost of abilities that make target swapping painful.
Restoration: Again, I think its ok, but lacking quick hitting heals (aside from a God-like moment every 3 minutes in which everyone else can AFK), and mitigation.

■What’s on your wish list for your class? Customizable forms giving a little more diversity for druids. Transmogrification will help for most classes, but 3/4 of the druid specs spend a majority of their time in forms.

■What spells do you use the least? Teleport: Moonglade, Thorns, Claw
-PvE-Resto

-Raids mainly, casual heroics if I need the Valor

-I actually enjoy the fact that my tree form is a cool-down, I like that I can finally show off my hard earned armor.
-I dislike the idea that the game won't just drop myself out of shapeshift when i need to take a portal, or mount, or any other things that I can't do shapeshifted.

-Versatility, I LOVE the idea that as a Druid if I want I can play ANY kind of role.

-No big single target healing cooldowns. It's my real big complaint is that if we want to be tank healers, it is twice as hard as any other healing class.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
-I enjoy that as a Resto Druid, let me rephrase as a GOOD Resto Druid, you don't have a rotation so much as knowing the fight and understanding when to use the correct heals.

-Large Single Target Healing Cooldown (Yeah each word is capitalized for Emphasis.)
-A third spec (Though I think that every player in WoW would put this on their wish list.)

-Nourish (It used to be the bread and butter of healing in WotLK and while I like the changes in healing for Cata, I feel that the change in Nourish was just too drastic. It mostly never gets used.)
Both

Raids

Arena, BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Feral forms. One thing disappointing for Ferals and Balance druid is the lack of individuality in their 'combat' forms. A level 20 cat and a level 85 are indistinguishable. It would be nice if forms changed based on level on item selection. (Note - the Flamescythe is a step in the right direction.).

I have two druids at max-level. One is feral/feral and the other is resto/bal. The uniqueness and adaptability of the class make it interesting. The small innate things we take for granted sometimes is what makes the class great. Instant flight form. Tracking while prowling. Feral movement speed. Aquatic form (which shouldn't need a glyph to be that fast). All the little nuances that enable us to do things other classes cannot do.

Nothing class-specific really. There's a little bit for everybody. I'd argue about the squishiness of resto and balance druids, but that's not really unique to our class.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
I was disappointed when they dumbed down the feral cat rotation early in WotLK. I liked the fact that you could do legitimate damage as a hybrid class, but only if you really were on top of your game and worked for it. I completely understand why the changes were made and with all the movement required in newer fights, I'm certainly thankful! Still, there was something special about being able to not only manage the old fast Mangle cooldown, but manage it well. (And yes, I'm aware nobody will agree with me on this point.)

It would be nice to have a reason to use most of those extra buttons on my bear bar. Though there's a good chance I'm doing something wrong, there doesn't seem to be enough stuff to do while bear tanking.

The Eclipse-O-Meter is great and makes the Moonkin class special. Good stuff there.

Wouldn't change a thing about Restoration.

I wish the changes would slow down a bit. For whatever reason we seem to get a lot of HUGE patch changes and watch them gradually scale back to 'balanced' over time. (As opposed to small changes that gradually scale up.) Ex: Eliminating shifting root breaks entirely to see root breaks on Dash/Roar come in one patch later. Less drastic changes would be great!

A mount-speed travel form would be nice, but it won't be the easiest thing to balance in pvp situations.

Mushrooms. I've cast this spell more for cheap laughs in Org. I've never found a reason to use them out in the wild. (Note: I rarely play Moonkin)

PvE, and I dabble in PvP.

Raids.

Rated Battle Grounds.

The loss of an effective movement DPS option. The Lunar Shower changes have made it so that prolonged movement (Such as on Heroic Ragnaros P2) either requires you to do nothing in order to stay in an Eclipse, sacrifice your eclipsed AoE DPS (which is another quality of life issue, why can't we effectively DPS outside of Solar?), or spec specifically to not have Lunar Shower which would require innervate spam (also why is innervate pretty much the most valueless cooldown ever now?).

Shifting is fun. Being able to go cat to move quickly through cooldowns, and go bear for stuns and cooldowns is also a good time. Learning shifting fluidity has become incredibly enjoyable.

Not being able to use appearance shifting items while in moonkin form kind of stinks. Being completely locked down by any melee in PvP is pretty awful (which requires any Druid wanting to do anything in PvP to go feral).

I hate it. It is the most difficult caster rotation at the moment, and even when done perfectly it doesn't put out the numbers of top classes. There is really only 50% of the DPS rotation where we even do acceptable damage. The rotation is designed tightly so that any movement completely screws the DPS by making us lose Nature's Grace or forcing us to put up an un-eclipsed set of DoTs. Starsurge has become a total afterthought after the huge 20% nerf, and that is very disappointing. Starfall has become an also-ran as far as high end talents. You pop it on cooldown, but it is really out of your control as to whether or not it is used effectively since the increasing haste makes it more difficult to have it line up with Lunar Eclipse.

My main problem with my rotation is that boomkins are the only class that could be effectively punished for having a legendary. The rigidity of the moonkin rotation requires precise dot refresh times, and a poorly timed legendary proc could easily push us out of an eclipse right before we were hoping to get a eclipsed dot set off. It is disappointing that we are the only class without a "free-flowing" rotation. Other classes don't have to worry about being in an eclipse for their cooldowns to even be useful, or for their dots to be effective -- we do.

Starsurge buff. Starfall buff. Some sort of movement DPS that doesn't require you spec'ing into Lunar Shower and constantly spamming it. Possibly a mastery that doesn't increase the massive chasm between our eclipsed DPS and uneclipsed DPS. The ability to spec into survival instincts for PvP moonkin. Hurricane buff.

Hurricane.