Druid
Prev 1 3 4 5 76 Next
•What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
BOTH
•If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids
•If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BOTH
•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

•What makes playing your class more fun?
The Spec is so open to change
•What makes playing your class less fun?
Not strong single target healer
•How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Its fine
•What’s on your wish list for your class?

i would love to see resto druids get some sort of tank CD. i know druids get a lot of smack for always being overpowered, but we have nothing to help out the tank on a CD.

myidea that would make this CD diferrent is as follows
Iron Roots - The druid fills the target with nature and grants the target extra health equal to "X" amount of the druid's maximum mana.

Basically a healing CD, not necesarrily a damage reduction CD, but either would help.
•What spells do you use the least?
Healing touch, i only use it on 2 fights

FERAL Bear/Cat - Darkspear - US - Horde - <E X A L T E D>

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
- Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
- 10M/25M Raiding

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
- All

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
- Shape-shifting to cast thorns/soothe for tanking, Bleed damage scaling. Lack of dynamic involvement in Feral Bear rotation.

What makes playing your class more fun?
- Shape shifting, Fandral's Flamescythe, challenging cat rotation, versatility.

What makes playing your class less fun?
- No real distinction between 1 feral druid to the next (we all look the same - homogenized)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

- Cat rotation is generally less forgiving for mobile fights. Bleeds, in my opinion are too high a percentage of feral dps, and given the mobility of certain fights, bleeds tend to be unforgiving to apply.
- Bear rotation is snoozeville. It's pretty lack-luster and boring. I generally like tanking on my significantly undergeared warrior because warrior rotation is more entertaining to me.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
More skins like Fandral's Flamescythe in the game, high level of customization for those of us who spend 99% of our time in a shape-shifted state. (Armored states, more color options, more physical customization would be awesome). The ability to DW fist weapons would be pretty nice too! I mean, we use our hands while in bear/cat form, and most fist weapons have agi, so make it happen!

What spells do you use the least?
- CAT: Mangle (fight dependent), Feral Faerie Fire, hibernate (pve), soothe (pve)
- BEAR: Soothe, Thorns, etc due to lack of ability to use while shape shifted without huge penalty in pve.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] N/A

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] all of them

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? not behing able to switch target as needed..something to help get combo points on a different target of something that i can do bust dps without combo points

What makes playing your class more fun? All the spec you can switch for and the utility you can bring.

What makes playing your class less fun? Not behing able to shift out of root is probably one of the two worst things that ever happen to druid in pvp, the second behing the removal of treeform. the farct that our best cd when you use it make you the biggest target in the game... In exemple in a regular bg, enev if the other team is not good and usuly dont switch for healer when they see you pop your tree form they all turn around and get your head.... now in a rbg welll your almost better stay in caster form then cast that tre form...

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I play mostly feral right since resto druid are the worst in pvp right now and I feel the rotation is quite good.

What’s on your wish list for your class? I'd trade any day the insta clone for behing able to cast it in cat form.

What spells do you use the least? sooth
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

What type of content do you focus on? Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? Arena

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Weekly Spec Changes

What makes playing your class more fun? The ability to do every role with the same character

What makes playing your class less fun? Balance playstyle, will explain in next question

How do you feel about your “rotation”? Cat, Bear, and Restoration rotations are active and enjoyable, however since the changes in cataclysm Balance has become much less enjoyable, the one proc based part of the rotation is rather boring and watching a bar for eclipse is far less exciting than the randomness of eclipse experienced in WotLK.

What’s on your wish list for your class? For all classes, a 3rd spec activated only in PvP areas (ie: PvP zones: Halaa, Wintergrasp, Tol Barad, Arenas, Battlegrounds). As well as a change to the Balance playstyle.

What spells do you use the least? Teleport: Moonglade (15 minute Hearthstone to somewhere useful to go vs. Moonglade which is minutes away from anywhere of importance). Mushrooms, these are so much of a hassle to cast, perhaps if you could target a mob and cast them and they would be set at the feet of the mob.

Both mostly PVE

Heroic and Regular Raids

Arena

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Tree form was what made a druid a druid. If you think about what a druid is within the lore they are attuned to nature. Shapeshifting each spec was part of the initial class design. Druid gear can still be seen by bears, kitties, and boomkins all over stormwind/orgrimmar. And even before attempts on bosses.

Having the ability to heal and have mobility at the same time.

Not having a damage reducing cooldown of sorts. Ideas I have seen in the past is make barkskin a castable spell on others.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

As resto i do not have a specific rotation. Moreover I have abilities which may or may not be used at a specific time. While i do like this i find that the efficiency of Healing touch way out weighs regrowth or nourish, effectively taking nourish out of my rotation. I feel odd casting nourish and it used to be the druid goto spell for direct heals. The issue with it is the cast time is so long and it is a very weak heal. While i can spec it to be a faster heal if i have 3 rejuv's up that design only works for about 5 seconds (3 casts of nourish max) leaving it a complication best left alone.

Perma Tree form back as maybe a glyph which equally so takes away your cool down of tree of life that buffs the abilities or gives you a healing increase as a whole. Each resto druid would than have to choose if they want to have an awesome cool down every 3 minutes or choose better output at the sacrifice of the cool down. I feel this solution would give players who want tree back without losing the cooldown as an option.

Aforementioned nourish.
I play both moonkin and resto and I've played tank in the past.

- What type of content do you focus on?
PvE

- If PvE, what type of PvE?
Raids

- What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Not sure

- What makes playing your class more fun?
The fact that it is a complex class to play. I, for example, also play a mage, and I couldn't get more bored than when I'm playing arcane.
Moonkin rotation is somewhat complex, kitty rotation is very complex, tree healing is not that complex, but is pretty different than other healing classes, with mostly hots, no huge heals, but the ability to heal and move at the same time. The variety and the complexity of the class is what makes it interresting to play.

- What makes playing your class less fun?
I heard that moonkin isn't viable in PvP, but I couldn't say.

- How do you feel about your “rotation”?
As I said, I love it.

- What’s on your wish list for your class?
Some way to see more of our gear in the various forms! More than the amulet. At the moment, the way gear looks for druids is basically wasted graphics.

- What spells do you use the least?
As moonkin : Hurricane, Nature's Grasp (although I guess this one is useful in PvP) (I *never* use these two), Thorns (sometimes use it), Cyclone (barely ever use it 'cause it's too short). Short CCs like Cyclone are almost only usefull as interrupts and as an "oh-!@#$" button.
As resto : Healing Touch (I sometimes use it, but not often)
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Being forced to always look at the same character model and never get to enjoy using costumes or looking at new gaar. Transmogrification seems to be particularly useless for druids, since we never get to see gear when in combat, and when we're not in combat, there's almost no reason to not just wear the gear you want to use.

What makes playing your class more fun? The rotation; more on that later.

What makes playing your class less fun? Looking at the same character model all the time.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I enjoy it, and I like the idea of switching between Wrath and Starfire. However, I think the damage feels far too "spiky", especially at high levels of mastery. Further, I'm not fond of our mastery giving a large damage boost half the time, and the other half doing absolutely nothing. Also, I'm definitely against the change to Lunar Shower pushing me out of both eclipse states but not helping me build to a lunar eclipse.

What’s on your wish list for your class? A way to stay in "caster form" graphically while still getting the mechanical benefits of moonkin form. A mastery that doesn't work only half the time. (Perhaps rework mastery to give a chance for spells to give more energy when not in eclipse, and a smaller bonus to spell damage when in eclipse state?)

What spells do you use the least? Hurricane, the damage is pathetic compared to the mana cost. It's a talent and not a spell, but I respecc'd out of Lunar Shower as soon as 4.2 hit.
What type of content do you focus on?
For my Druid, I prefer to focus on PvE; this is because I enjoy healing without having to fight someone off who is attacking me.

Heroics, raids, and old-school content for acheivements and, hopefully, future transmogrification items.

NONE

No more reagents for spells, even though I can "glyph" to get rid of using a reagent, I would rather not. Also, being a "druid" who is capable of flight form, we should be the only class that can mine/skin/gather herbs IN flight forms, or ANY other form.

Being a character that uses HOT's instead of direct heals makes me happy.

When in a raid, getting people who INSTANTLY look over druids as a tank healer, even though "Blizzard" says we are viable tank healers.

I believe it is OK how it is.

Bringing the tree form back for resto. druids.

Healing Touch to a lesser extent than other spells.
@ Reesi - I agree on everything you've said, but I have a small thing to add on the note of Demo Roar. If they were to add the ability to refresh Demo within the Infected wounds this I think would fix the Spell miss on demo, yes it could miss here and there but once it's up it would stay up.
Main spec - Balance

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Throwing lifeblooms / or casting a BRez causes you to shift out of moonkin form. In raids, shifting out of form form to cast a Brez is especially annoying

■What makes playing your class more fun?

Less RNG. has been improved over time, however.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

Lack of visual customization

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Perfect rotations can lead to high dps, slight mistakes cause a huge loss in DPS over time.

Starsurge needs to be slightly buffed (I know it was nerfed in the patch, but compared to my other main casts I feel it is slightly underpowered)

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

Improved Moonkin model
Future PvP viability

■What spells do you use the least?

Hurricane, Mushrooms far superior
PvE

Raiding

BG's mostly

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Ever since dual talent specialization came out the biggest thing on everyone mind has been triple talent specialization. I know it would save me a load of gold and time, I wouldn't need 2 85 druids, although I do like levelling druids, farming rep and gear all over takes too much of my already low play time each week. It hurts me to see all the great feral gear I have on my Resto/Balance druid. Or at least take the cost out of re-specing and re-glyphing.

Being a druid, first of all, is one of the most fun, and the most versatile class in-game period. I mostly play Resto with off Spec Balance, And have done so since wrath. I love the new changes to both classes.

Less fun? Druid, that's defiantly a hard one.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
The new Resto Mastery was an excellent leap forward to resto healing, and the fact that we don't need to much spirit these days makes our mastery even more powerful

A low CD interrupt in caster form/moonkin form, I have said from day one that Solar Beam, however beautiful it may look now, not very useful as a whole, and even if you want to skull bash, that too is a 1min CD in Balance or Resto. I've always compared shamans and druids, as far as hybrid classes, and where it doesn't line up is with the interrupts.

Triple Talent Specialization!

Hurricane
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids, Heroics.

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Aesthetics. Moonkin, travel form and aquatic form are in a dire need of being updated. Also, ToL is quite male form, it has a beird. Bugs me to be female in caster form and male while using a cooldown.

Also, it just takes too long to heal yourself after a combat (lets say, while doing quests). Its annoying how many spells you have to cast to be at full HP again.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

Versatility. Being able to help on heals ocasionally, on mana, having a knockback, a battle rez. Moonkins remain as one quite unique spec, with lots of fun stuff. Oh, and the AoE. The AoE like dropping a nuclear weapon on adds. Its a lot of fun! :D

# What makes playing your class less fun?

Homogenization. Before you are quite well geared with epics on 85, you don't have an actual option to use hots as your main source of heal. We just get to work as its been our signature modus operandi once we get BiS equipment.

About moonkin spec, mostly aesthetics and being 1 shot or CCed all the time.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Its mastered now, but I think its counterintuitive. To go to a Nature boost, you have to cast Arcane, and vice versa. I think it could be the oposite: you choosing which eclipse you are aiming for, casting the proper school of spell to force it (Nature spells to force a Solar Eclipse). There are other ways to make us "balance" between Nature and Arcane. It might even mean the choice of the player, to balance if you should choose Solar or Lunar.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

To make Hurricane usable again. To survive in PvP. To be more like Malfurion. To look better (aesthetics). A new 31 point last talent (Starfall is quite cool, but don't feel like a 31 point talent at all).

Speaking on talents, pretty much this: http://www.war-tools.com/t73281.html

# What spells do you use the least?

Hurricane, Faerie Fire. About Hurricane, I don't use it at all. FF, only on demand, on rare occasions.
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.
• What type of content do you focus on? Feral Tank PVE

• If PvE, what type of PvE? Feral Tank 10 Man Raids

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Rage Generation is a pain when doing content that is outgeared such as a previous tier to help guildies and such. Primary Feral tank trinkets, rings, necks, and cloaks are also needed by Enhance Shammys, Hunters, and Rogues which is the biggest issue for Quality of life and raid life in progression from my point of view.

• What makes playing your class more fun?
Being able to change roles in mid fight such as from Bear to Cat to DPS in situations where extra DPS is needed, being a jack of all trades so to speak, such as respeccing when a healer is off or ranged DPS is needed and we have another tank offspec that is capable.

• What makes playing your class less fun? Not being able to customize forms is an annoyance that makes me play alts that I can Transmog when that drops.
As a Feral Tank being very RNG dependent for survivability, having many not understand that Druid tanks have to rely on critting the target to increase survivability with savage defense by keeping up pulverize for increased crit is actually part of our survivability and not actual DPS or threat, and is in turn part of our survivability. such as survival instincts, barkskin, and frenzied regen. Bascially asking for another survivability button that isn't so RNG dependent.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Really do not have an issue with the current priority of our attacks, I would love to see it unchanged

• What’s on your wish list for your class?
DUAL WIELDING for Ferals, Customization for bear or cat forms other than color changes, and please, if you change anything in Druid forms give Worgens a wolf form rather than Cat form to DPS in, or some sort of Armored wolf form or something for tanking, a Werewolf turning into a Cat is something that bugs the heck out of me and several others.

• What spells do you use the least?
As a tank I use nearly every ability in my feral tool box in a raid encounter
I typed a thorough response to this then the stupid forum ate it. So nevermind.
■What type of content do you focus on?
PvE.

■If PvE, what type of PvE?
25man raiding, occasional 10man.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Nothing comes to mind as druids have the necesity for a reagent on Brez removed via glyph.

I've just switched to the druid as my main about a month ago. I play as feral, specializing cat, play bear for dungeons. What's making it fun right now is the complexity of the feral spec as a whole, it's two roles in one, depending on where points are alocated you're tanking or DPS, with option to do both by sacraficing points in the other trees.

Being assigned the interupter role in raids. The energy cost of a feral cat's interupt is 25 with no other option of reducing the cost like other classes than to wear PvP gloves. Obviously I can opt to not interupt, but that limits my utility when it puts limitations on DPS where other classes have free Interupts. Solutions might include a glyph, or improving the talent that already reduces the cooldown to 10seconds.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Rotation as a feral cat is great for single-target, love the complexity, feel that it's in a very good spot.With regards to a more specific situation, in which multi-dot classes flourish, I find it frustrating when there are multiple seperated mobs in a boss fight, all of which have small amounts of health, there is little point in me attacking the mob with the intent to use combo points. Just a minor concern as I tend to just mangle/rake and go to the next one rinse/repeat before going back to a target I can maintain a full rotation on.

Bring the energy cost of feral druids interupt more in line with other DPS specs with an option to make it free like warriors and paladins.

Cower
* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids, including Heroic content

* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

As Resto, a way to easily switch LB stacks from one target to another would be extremely helpful. Even a simple spell to give LB 3 stacks on one global would be helpful (assuming a CD of some sort just to prevent abuse in PvP).

I don't have much experience in terms of DPS or tanking in raids to comment on those aspects.

* What makes playing your class more fun?

So many forms, so little time.

* What makes playing your class less fun?

No comment at this time.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Its kind of boring, but then again healing isn't exactly the most exciting thing in the world when things go correctly. lol

* What’s on your wish list for your class?

A glyph for permanent tree form (looks, not abilities) when in caster form. To make it less broken in PvP, make it where you can only use it in Resto spec or something. Also I would love something more like Flash of Light and less like Regrowth, where there is a bigger, upfront, fast heal. Honestly I know we are a HoT based class, but the HoT from Regrowth is.... lacking to make it reliable at all.

* What spells do you use the least?

As stated, Regrowth. I use the other heals much, much more than it. Also the CD for Nature's Swiftness needs to be dropped a bit (to like 2 minutes) for it to be of any use.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE primarily

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics, Raids, Heroic Raids.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Not skilled enough at this to comment much.

I'm a bear tank, and honestly, when I get a new piece of loot, all I do is think, well, that would look cool if I was not always staring at my fuzzy butt. I appreciate the intent behind Fandral's staff of fire cat and that specific model is quite well done, but I would really appreciate it if i could 'see' my leetness while out of combat, and while in bear form.

Neither of these are druid specific per se, I play a druid because I appreciate the lore, but at this point I take the attitude that all classes are basically the same with different names for the relevant buttons. So while these two comments are not druid specific, they are what I enjoy most about the game.

Interesting raid mechanics. I enjoy firelands. well done. the bosses are definitely more clever than BoT/BWD and most of wotlk. Its hard to compare w/ BC and vanilla as raid philosophies were different then.

Beyond this, having fun CDs, like innervate and rebirth. It always feels good to shift out at a tank swap, rebirth someone, and shift back. Because of this, I've been particularly unhappy with the change to innervate in cata. Back in vanilla, innervate was *the* spell, the class was practically designed around it. Now it's basically the same as a mage's evocation, and this makes me unhappy. Bears don't have a group CD, like a paly's divine guardian or warrior's rallying cry. and DKs don't have to wait for a boss to stop hitting them to combat rez. The redesign to innervate left my feathers more than ruffled. (its hard to call what happened to innervate a nerf. its whole purpose in life was basically re-envisioned and downgraded.)

I must admit a bit of anxiety about Ghostcrawler's recent posts about making tanking more active and thought intensive. Don't get me wrong, I do appreciate compelling gameplay for each individual. But my fear is over the fact that I'm my 10man's raid leader. I don't always use mangle on every cd because I'm paying attention to when the next decimation blade is, or what stack we are about to move on for fandral. I know my perfect rotation, and can do it flawlessly on a training dummy, but so much of my thought process is consumed with the full raid during raids that honestly, I'm alright with having an easy rotation and a passive model of defence.

To see my armor while in bear form.

Another note here, again while its not class specific, I would love to see a return of super long, important but random quest lines. The Onyxia attunement quest, getting the key for UBRS, the tier 0.5 quests, etc. There were a lot of fun. Recently the lv 85 questline in STV was good, but the one for thrall was really dumb. sorry, but that was terrible. Another reasonable one was the attunement for the Sons of Hodir in wrath, that was good. But yeah, the UBRS one that took a long time, very few people did, but provided a super neat reward (though not necessary for raid content or anything) was a great time.

I also miss 'resist magic' fights in raids. Farming shadow resistance, or fire resistance, or delving into maurodon for the nature resist gear for huhuran was a great test of player ingenuity.

Innervate.
Resto Druid

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE, some PvP

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
10 man raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
some RBG's once in awhile

I miss perma Tree form, I feel undruidly when I'm not in my cooldown mode. A better tank CD other than Nature's Swiftness would be nice as well ( I like the idea of one that shares a CD with Tranq, or replacing Nature's Swiftness with a better CD)

Versatility, Shapeshifting.

Not being in Tree form

Just fine. Lots of different ways to manage cooldowns, but its fun to maximize timing and mana usage for each fight.

A mitigation or tank CD (we have tons of throughput, but very few ways to save tanks if Swiftmend and NS are on CD)

I use pretty much all of my healing spells.
Jibjabb of Kiljaeden, I mostly play Moonkin so I will focus mostly on its mechanics and issues. Been playing Moonkin since Black Temple's inception competitively

What type of content do you focus on? Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raiding

If PvP, what type of PvP? BGs and Rated BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
A) The fact moonkin remain the only spec with absolutely zero cosmetic changes since being implemented. Even ferals have gotten some sort of attention while the moonkin community has been mostly ignored.
B) Moonkins remain relatively jokes in competitive PvP, due to the worst escapability of any ranged so it is extremely easy for melee classes to sit on us. Melee just gets more and more ways to get out of snares and slows, it just isnt probably for a Balance Druid to be able to keep one at bay for any realistic amount of time to get any casts off
C) Travel time spells shouldnt have to wait to land to effect the Eclipse Bar, we more than arguably any spec rely most on our spells hitting before we can move further on in our rotation. This is extremely frustrating especially on a fight like Ragnaros where spells travel for literally a good 2 seconds before actually hit him. It is possible for me to Wrath then Starfire, and have the Starfire still hit first. This not only ruins our Eclipse, it just isnt enjoyable nor necessary
D) Having no PvP DOT protection despite being incredibly reliant on them. Healers easily spam dispel and it removes a huge source of damage and the ability to get any Shooting Stars proc. Moonkins feel forced to play with Aff Locks or Spriests so their DOTS arent spam dispelled rather than having the ability themselves

What makes playing your class more fun? Having lots of utility to do many roles in the game. Specifically for Moonkin I enjoy the small nuances the class has to play it at high level, such as managing your dots and eclipse bar perfectly. Mushrooms are a unique and fun way to aoe.

What makes playing your class less fun? When fighting melee in PvP having to ultimately end up just running around spamming moonfire waiting for starsurge procs. This is neither fun nor skillful. Feeling like its a necessity to Multi-Dot everything in an existence to do the highest DPS. Poor mobility in a raiding environement, only options are really to refresh Dots or use a CD if it is available. Using Eclipse in Pvp just isnt viable at all, there is no chance to ever get a Starfire off, even wraths can be hard.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) The rotation itself is enjoyable to a degree but also predicatable. Its mostly Wrath/Starsurge til one Eclipse then Starfire/Starsurge to the others while maintaining a good DOT uptime. It would be nice to have another spell thrown into the mix to making it more interesting. The aoe rotation of Solar Cleaving with mushrooms and multi dotting is unique and personally I like that about it. I would hope that Lunar Shower gets dropped from the game and that Blizzard starts to encourage the use of Solar Cleave as a moonkins method of aoe, rather than in a way discouraging it through that talent

What’s on your wish list for your class? This sort of ties into whats the biggest quality of life issues
*A realistic way to escape melee in PvP
*A quick nuke spell that uses Lunar energy (for pvp usage because starfire isnt realistic)
*Another spell put into the standard eclipse rotation to relieve some of the mundanity.
*Possibly a ranged stun or slow, nothing like Fungal Growth
*Cosmetic changes to moonkin wether it be more skins or the ability to show armor. Or even for those that want the ability to dps in caster gear, like resto druids do
*Eclipse bar moving after a spell is cast, not after a spell lands. Or just drastically speed up the travel time on Wrath/Starsurge
*Another CD that either increases Dmg, Haste, or Crit so that it becomes something that is very important to manage and use wisely. Right now all CDs are pretty much - if they are off CD use them, there is no strategy involved.

What spells do you use the least? Hurricane, it just has little to no use anymore because of its terrible mana efficiency and uncompetitive damage.

Thnx for listening blizz