Class Feedback – Druid

Druid
Prev 1 51 52 53 76 Next
Adding to my wishlist from my previous comment, I'd like to see moonkins have different skins or colors like cat and bear form. Wouldn't even have to be anything crazy, just color changes to the feathers depending on hair color.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Feral PVE
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics mainly.
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
None
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Pulling aggro when swiping and dying like the cat I am.
What makes playing your class more fun?
Running around a big cat and slashing things with my paws. Really I love all to most of the aspects of being feral. Blood in the Water, the best thing since ever in a raid environment.
What makes playing your class less fun?
Dying so readily. The up and down roller-coaster of patch days. Never know if we'll be buffed to match everyone else or nerfed very badly. Target swapping.
How do you feel about your “rotation”?
I like it. Easy enough to focus on the fights and not lose dps if I make a mistake but hard enough to be interesting.
What’s on your wish list for your class?
Better survivability. For my class as a whole, the old Tree Form without a glyph. The new one looks like the tree got attacked by a mutant. The old form quests, why did they remove those? That cower actually had a noticeable affect.
What spells do you use the least?
Usually the healing spells in pve. Cower, I might throw it out there with a prayer but the results are always the same: no appreciable difference in aggro percentage. So I've pretty much given up on it.
If PvP, what type of PvP?
Feral. Arenas, Battlegrounds, World pvp

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
shapeshifting sharing a gcd with normal abilities instead of having its own.
positional requirements. the frustration with this mechanic drives me to stop playing this spec. I DESPISE having to use mangle when I could be shredding. It just feels awful. the mangle sound is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Plus, you can never even properly predict the positioning of a target with latency and people spinning on a dime instantly all the time. It's a dps limitation that has nothing to do with skill, and nothing short of precognition could allow a player to perfectly use shred every time he can and mangle every time he cannot.
rage resetting to 10 every time I switch to bear instead of behaving like cat energy.
needing to spam shapeshifting to get out of snares. I liked this less when it worked on roots, too, but it's still obnoxious.

It used to be that it was the most mobile spec in the game. Now that's gone, but mobility is still fun.
Having multiple resources is cool. (would be kinda neato if a feral move used both rage AND energy).
There is a potential for great depth in the vastness and variety of spells a feral has available. I rarely ever die in a pvp situation and truly feel like there was absolutely nothing I could have done better to help my chances.

getting rooted as feral just SUCKS. We have no options in a root. Our heals are a joke. ranged spells do no damage. We can't cyclone because of it's short distance. Entangling roots does nothing to stop a caster from nuking us. We just have to sit there and be frustrated that we used to be able to get out of this situation.

Shapeshifting out of snares is not an interesting mechanic. There's no depth to it. It doesn't make us go oom, we having nothing better to do when it goes on, it's just mindless knee-jerk reaction to getting snared. We herk-jerk shapeshift our way all the way to our target. I would much rather see something calculated - like a short cooldown, short duration personal blessing of freedom.

Berserk is way too easy to control, and it just feels awful to waste it when it's up. really, really, really awful.

I want the 4.0.3 entangling roots glyph back. It promoted good lateral thinking for ferals instead of tunnelvisioning.
I want rage to degenerate regularly out of combat regardless of form, only build in bear form, and not degenerate in combat regardless of form.
I want cat-o-step to lose the travel time.
I want cat-o-step and bear charge to go on separate cooldowns.
I want our damage shifted back to bleeds over direct damage attacks like in 4.0.3. It works very well with our mobility and bear form.
A want positional requirements to go the way of the dodo. badly.

heals. I use them in crafty positioning in world pvp, but it's not like they're good enough to justify healing yourself over doing damage to an enemy if those are your choices.

ranged damage spells. these just don't do enough damage as a feral to merit even using while we're standing still in a root. It's best to just sit in bear form.

pulverize. it just doesn't hit hard enough to be excited about in a pvp setting.

shred. because it's impossible to use most of the time, regardless of how dearly I wish to.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Primarily PVE.
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroic 10s Raids on main, Heroics on alt.
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] Dabble in BGs.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
For Resto, the number of gcds required to initialize Lifebloom makes tank swaps extremely cumbersome. A short-ish cooldown to swap a current stack to another target would be fantastic.
For Balance, our AoE capabilities are a double edged sword. The dependence on being in solar can be really frustrating on some fights.
For Feral, pulverize consuming lacerate stacks feels very awkward and constraining.

As Resto, mobility and cooldowns.
As Balance, utility like knockbacks and slows.
As Feral, I really enjoy Tiger's Fury mechanic, a short, but not overpowered cooldown, so that my usage determines how effective it is.

As Resto, feeling like I am throughput constrained rather than mana constrained like Priests or Pallies.
As Balance, trying to run the entire eclipse bar in order to get to Solar, and/or casting the wrong spell to maintain Solar. Treants are also somewhat annoying/boring.
For Feral, savage defense is a boring mechanic, and druid tanking in general is not as engaging or interesting as either other Druid roles or other tank classes.
For all but Resto, the lack of customization options is definitely less fun.
For all, being penalized additional gcds to use utility abilities like res or innervate or taunt, and in the case of feral tanks, having to give up all mitigation, in sharp contrast with Paladins or DKs.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Resto has great spell use, especially in the context of 10s I find myself using nearly our entire arsenal of spells on a regular basis.
Balance rotation is interesting with some nice subtleties, but the unevenness of AoE can be frustrating sometimes.
Feral dps rotation feels very different from WotLK, and I don't think I really like the current state/weight of Savage Roar. I feel like it either needs to be more heavily weighted as it was previously or just replaced or not used.

Customization options for forms, but just that - options, since some people seem to be really attached to staring at the same art for years on end.

As Resto, none really.
As Balance, Hurricane.
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Primarily I am a PvE player but I dabble in PvP.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raiding, heroics are seen as necessary evils.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Some arena, random BGs, too hard to find rated BG groups.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Being a feral druid means not being able to use some of your more useful spells like soothe, hibernate, rebirth, or thorns without getting kicked from bear form and risking a rather quick death. Bear mobility is pretty low compared with other druid specs, not being in bear form is too risky to use some of what might be your more useful spells.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

:) Shapeshifting, come on who wouldn't want to be a bear?

■What makes playing your class less fun?

Ferals all look alike, no matter how great your gear is nobody will be able to tell it by looking at you in bear/catform.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

It can get a little tedious but it's alright. I really enjoy kitty dps.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

More visual customization (change the color or tattoos on the bear, or maybe even some kind of armor!?), more druid tank specific gear, when it comes to tanking we have to compete with rogues for armor and hunters, rogues, enhance shaman, and feral DPS for trinkets, rings, and trinkets whereas say a tanking DK or Paladin only has to compete with other tanks for their appropriate gear. There is no "bear" gear. So few items actually have dodge on them or are useful for bear tanks specifically without also being useful for many other classes.

I would like to see thorns made useful again, right now for me personally I just use it to get low level mobs off me when I'm digging up artifacts. I would like to see it turn into something more along the lines of the DKs boneshield or the shaman's earthshield.

Even if you have a second druid in your raid you can almost expect to never receive a thorns buff at any time, it's not worth the global cooldown to DPS or healers.

■What spells do you use the least?

Soothe, thorns, most of the healing spells (in feral specs at least it might be nice to have one self heal we could cast while in a shapeshifted form.

I also play as a resto and to be perfectly honest I RARELY use tree form because it's such a huge mana drain.
- What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE

- If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids

- If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
N/A

- What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
The only quality-of-life issue that I can see myself is the Glyph of Healing Touch. Seeing as I only use Healing Touch in conjunction with Nature's Swiftness I can rarely see myself using Healing Touch, without Nature's Swiftness up, over Nourish. It's not that big of an issue, but I can see a different effect being more useful or maybe even Glyph of Thorns to keep on the tank more often.

- What makes playing your class more fun?
As of now, and for the duration I've been playing a Restoration Druid, my class has always been fun in my eyes in every patch. The only that would make it more enjoyable is a different art/name for our healing form.

- What makes playing your class less fun?
Nothing to be honest.

- How do you feel about your “rotation”?
There's not really a rotation, it's more situational awareness than anything.

- What’s on your wish list for your class?
Has always been a wish of mine for Druids' healing forms to transform into a Dryad and obviously call it Dryad Form, it just makes more sense to me and they look way better.

- What spells do you use the least?
Healing wise, the spell used the least is Healing Touch. I use the spell but its at the bottom of the list of spells used.
Both, but primarily PVE

Raids (10/25-man normal, and some heroics)

Guild BGs (rated and unrated)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Direct spells refreshing Lifebloom.

I find that the resto druid toolkit is simple, compact and each spell has great synergy with others. The Mastery helping to enforce it is proof of it.
With the simplest of toolkits, speaking from a person that thrives with limited resources, it is fun for me to find ways to maximize the use of my toolkit.
I never had much fun playing resto during wrath where it degraded to casting WG and rejuv on cooldown, and nothing else. It was boring and it served to invalidate the rest of my spellbook. So I chose to use my direct spells, and it made me happy. I also chose to not use Tree-form when not on a raid boss, because I didn't find it compelling.

Gameplay-wise? I think you folks have hit the sweet spot for Resto. Just need a few tweaks.
Non-gameplay-wise? I wish the community would stop saying Resto druids are OP.

How do you feel about your "rotation"? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
My Resto rotation feels good. I still cast WG on cooldown, and keeping Lifebloom up is now a minor chore. I at least get to utilize my direct spells now.

What's on your wish list for your class?
Have Swiftmend also refresh the duration of Lifebloom. I can't count the numerous times I Swiftmend a tank with Lifebloom expiring and the follow-up regrowth fails to refresh.
A longer buff duration for Harmony, say to match with the CD for Swiftmend.

Soothe
PVE

Normal mode raids, heroics

N/A

Lack of tank healing cooldown. Nature's swiftness is weak. I also don't like that I have to fuss with thorns during a fight, rather than simply buffing it on tanks.

I love turning into a bird and flying away. I love being able to alternate treeform and tranquility for raid healing. I like barkskin and nature's grasp for pve survivability.

I don't like the eclipse mechanic for boomkin. I have never gotten the hang of it and I feel really weak if my raid group asks me to go dps (unlike my elemental offspec on my resto shaman, where I can fairly easily do competitive dps).

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I don't like that keeping lifebloom up is so important. I think the omen of clarity thing is kind of interesting and works. I am still getting used to harmony, but I think that the forced weaving of direct heals with hots is neat gameplay. Wildgrowth feels probably too powerful.

Fast ground travel form (antelope!).

I don't do much with all my cat and bear form abilities as a resto druid. I also don't use the armor debuff much (though I used to in WotLK).

Both - rotating through the 4 specs as I need a change in pace in how I play the game back since vanilla.

Regular dungeons (paying it forward to the folks that helped me get to where I am now), heroic dungeons. As for raiding I do one tier below current content regular mode. Old school raids on regular or heroic depending on the guild's mood.

Mostly non rated BGs.

balance/feral dps - feels like the only way to maximize dps to be able to raid is with mods that will help manage application of debuffs and buff uptime. The mods give an easy way to view what debuffs are currently applied to the target or what buffs are now active on your character while also managing movement during a boss fight. Example: mods that show debuffs over top of the enemy nametag when players have it turned on. It keeps the players eye focused on the center of the screen where any avoidable ground effects may be.

feral tank - no ranged silence, even as a part of the fairy fire talent in the feral talent tree would be huge improvement.

resto - I haven't played it recently enough to give any proper feedback

The versatility. No matter what role I want to perform I am able to with a bit of change up with talents/gear/gems/enchants.

The need to carry 3 sets of gear around. I would be nice if balance gear could pull double duty with resto gear more the way that feral gear pulls double duty if you want to dps or tank.

Tanking - feels too simple. I know it's hard to explain but there seem to be too few buttons to press, or perhaps the buttons that are used are too similar in what they do. The only real input is tabbing between targets to ensure you keep aggro on all of them equally, but it doesn't feel fun spamming 2-3 buttons, tab to next target, repeat as necessary. I know it's a trade off since tanks need to be more aware of their environment and if they are focusing too much on abilities to use on the current target they get tunnel visioned, but some more effort in making it fun and less of a chore would be appreciated. Again, sorry if this wasn't explained well as it's a hard thought for me to get across.

Resto - the rotation seems fine with a caveat. Resto druids seem to be able to perform best with their rotation provided they have advanced knowledge or a mod (DBM for example) that gives them a warning that incoming damage will start soon. With the knowledge they can prep for it by HOTing up the group, if they are flying by the seat of their pants or are first experiencing an encounter and don't know what to look for it feels more stressed as they frantically try to catch up to what happened. I know a lot of changes have been made to resto spec for druids but they still feel like a proactive healer (along with disc priests) whereas the other classes/specs seem to be reactive healers.

DPS - feral seems fine provided you have a mod like badkitty to help manage what to do when. I can't speak for balance as much since I never was able to get the stars to align (pun intended) to help me get my DPS to where it needs to be to raid effectively. Perhaps I haven't found the right mod yet to tell me when I should cast certain spells depending on how close I am to an eclipse or what eclipse I'm in; but other folks mileage may vary.

The top 2 items I listed above, but I'll repeat here:
1. Ranged silence for tanking
2. UI improvements for better buff/debuff tracking when DPSing

Hibernate - Thorns - Sooth. Listed in the order of most to least. Every other spell is used pretty frequently, but these are the low performers.
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-PVE

■ If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
- Normal Raids

■ What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
- I don't enjoy the way a "Balance" druid heals. If I am a balance druid, I should be able to do a little bit of everything. Healing is my main concern...will get to that later.

■ What makes playing your class more fun?
- The perceived ability to cover all bases? Again, will get to this.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
- Having to pop out of Boomkin form in order to heal. I don't get this part. Make my heals do something different. Balance heals are already low compared to a Resto Druid, so why not make them more different. For example, give all our heals a 10% HoT from the overall heal cast. There are plenty of scenarios where a little extra healing might help, but I feel too slow going back and forth from Boomkin to normal. Also, leave me in my Chicken form when I heal.
Restoration druid, Feral Bear Druid - Muffins Are Good: Eitrigg

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Regular, mild heroic content

I'm not sure is these are "quality of life changes" or my wish list class suggestions, but they both involve feral tanking.

I've felt since early wrath that the era of LoS'ing is almost over. Sadly for a bear, it's still our only real option in a low CC group with multiple casters. I would love to see the bear FFF gain a silence, putting us on par with all other tank class in our pulling strategy (shield, heroic throw, deathgrip). This would enable me to more accurately decide where I'd like to tank a group, away from CC, and make a world of difference in the average bear's 5 man group.

I would love to see our feral charge "provide" rage, similar to a warrior's charge. It's a highly utilitarian ability, but a bit limited in use, either from outset, or due to rage depletion.

As two, more trivial personal wishes, I would love to have Demo roar's duration increased, or to have it tied to threat generation. I've never been a fan of blowing a good thrash or swipe GCD on it early in a fight, but it's obviously necessary. Less of an issue now, though with the huge bump in threat. And I would love to be able to detonate my mushrooms from Bear form :D

From a resto standpoint, preemptive healing (understanding when damage will come, versus reacting to it) has been incredibly rewarding. On top of that, the mobility of healing on the run translated well to this expansions challenging boss/raid mechanics.

From a feral standpoint, swapping stances and closing distances has always been fun. Tanking, providing off-tank cat damage, battle ressing, feral charging out of danger and into the next mob, or stampeding roaring you and your raid away from harm gives me the feeling that I can do anything during a fight. Very dynamic and constantly moving.

I greatly enjoy the resto rotation. There are throughput tools for nearly every situation from tank to raid and everywhere in between. And the rotation can change depending on what's required of you. One fight it could be all rejuvs and WG and nourish, while the next it's all LB, regrowths, and HTs.

What’s on your wish list for your class? See suggestions above.

What spells do you use the least? My mushrooms in feral :( it gives me a sad that my lvl 85 druid gift ability can't be used by my bear.
PVE

Heroics & Daily Questing (I'm a Lore nerd)

Only occasionally

Used to play resto until the game became about when (not if) you would go OOM. Granted I have not tried to go back since 4.3; Instead I swapped to a Feral OS. AoE tanking is my main issue. I know you all want folks to patiently run your hour long dungeons but it is not realistic when it is the umpteenth time running through content. Further, as high-end players and more casual players mingle in dungeons it gets even less realistic (which you've acknowledged with your recent threat review). I would simply suggest that AoE tanking needs to be a little healthier on the Bear.

My MS is Balance.

In general Entangling Roots breaks too soon.

Wide array of play styles, healing in a pinch (or as an expertise), flight form (shape-changing in general), Malfurion Stormrage and the lore, and wide-open possibilities for future growth!

Love it despite its flaws (and all game related 'classes,' in every game, are flawed). The nerfing of Hurricane has made our AoE toolkit seem weak. Sometimes I feel useless facing numerous enemies when the tank has control. I loved the fix to Starfall (not hitting out of combat enemies) but now it needs its splash damage back.

For informational purposes this is a very basic breakdown of my rotations...

Feral Tank:
- One target: Pull with Faerie Fire (Feral), Growl, Demoralizing Roar, Swipe, Mangle, Lacerate x3, Pulverize, Lacerate x3, repeat with occasional Maul or Bash as needed
- Multiple Targets: Pull with Growl or Feral Charge, Challenging Roar, Swipe, Thrash, Mangle (on each target if possible), Thrash, Lacerate x3, Pulverize, Lacerate x3, restart at Swipe
Balance:
- Single Target: Insect Swarm, Moonfire, Wrath until Eclipse, Insect Swarm, Moonfire, Starfire until Eclipse
- Single Target (boss): Thorns on Tank, Faerie Firex3, Starfall, Force of Nature, then same as above
- Multiple Target: Thorns on Tank, Barkskin, Starfall, Force of Nature if necessary, Hurricane (more than five targets) or single target rotation

I feel like Feral is more engaging because it is harder to have a rotation per se. Also, I feel that the robotic nature of Eclipse could use a little reinvigoration. However, it is nice to have a definitive direction to go with the toolkit!

I've made this suggestion before, and it is a complicated change to Eclipse, but I think it solves some problems with the idea...
Tie Moonkin form to the Lunar Eclipse State and Treant form to the Solar Eclipse State via a talent. While in the forms, damage received is reduced and make the transformation restore mana/rage/energy for the party. This folds two talents together (Euphoria and Moonkin Form). Additional benefits or restrictions could apply (perhaps spell cost reductions like in the Resto talent). This way Balance druids could see their armor more often. Also this could be tied to a model update for Moonkin form that incorporates racial specificity.

For the Resto side leave it as is.

For Feral Bear, give the player a bite of some sort that spreads an infection (ala DKs) to increase AoE threat.

Mushrooms (just don't think about them)
Entangling Roots (due to lack of desire by most groups - they break too easily)
Soothe (just don't think about it)
What type of content do you focus on?
Both

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Raids

Everything

The Lunar Shower change is a huge downer for me. I found it to be a waste to use or even leave in my PvE talents because we do need Solar Eclipse for our rotation and removing our movement phase was a huge blow to our overall damage.

It's not necessarily that it's more fun to play but I love my eclipse tracking.

Lunar Shower. Useless Raid talent (i.e. Eclipse pushing)

I enjoy myself and my friends think I'm looney for playing a Boomkin but it is definately quite a unique mechanic that I've played with for over a year now.

Better movement DPS.

Hurricane, Soothe.
PVE bear tanking, only a smidge of PVP

A few heroics, mostly raids both current and old school

Non-rated BGs

As a main spec feral tank, for tanking trash in heroics it kills me (sometimes literally!) that we have no ranged silence the way the other tanking classes do (Avenger's Shield, DG/Strangulate, Heroic Throw), forcing me to line-of-sight nearly every pull if I want to be able to use any CC at all, which sometimes isn't possible and I have to forego using any CC since I'll swipe it off anyway. Typically there are two casters per pull, so since I also have a paladin and DK tank at 85 I have pretty much abandoned using my bear tank for heroics in favor of these two with strong abilities to separate casters out of trash packs. I think the addition of this type of ability would lead to far more bear tanking in heroics in general. I liked one person's solution above of a smoke bomb equivalent to create line-of-sight, although any solution would need to have a cooldown of 30 seconds or lower to really work.

Also, the inability to cast battle-rez, innervate, dispel poisons/curses, tranquility, thorns, or any other hybrid raid utility while in bear form, and the inability to shift *out* of bear form during a fight because I'll have my face punched in. It's annoying being a druid but being unable to use these key druid abilities that we bring to the table just because I'm stuck in bear form, when my paladin tank for instance can dispel, heal, cast hands, etc. at any time while tanking. If my strength as a tank is my hybrid utility, then would think I should be able to at least battle-rez in bear form.

Partly the fun silliness of just being in bear form and RP-ing, in a sense, as a bear. Also the ability to shift into cat form and DPS that way during tank swaps is fun.

See above re: quality of life changes. Also not having as many situational abilities as other tanks, especially paladins, can be a bummer during raids, but isn't a huge deal to me, really.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
It feels very nice right now, plenty of options for DPSing.

The ranged silence ability mentioned above, and maybe that ability to cast a few things while actively tanking, although I realize ferals have never been able to cast spells before aside from Faerie Fire (Feral).

Among the bear spells, probably Challenging Roar. Among druids in general, it doesn't feel like there are any Sentry Totems in my spellbook just waiting to be pruned, honestly, so nothing much there.
PvE

Heroics, 10N

N/A

When tank healing, it takes a long time to re-lifebloom the new tank. On some encounters the switch happens very shortly and we spend a lot of time getting that tank prepared to then repeat it after the tanks switch.

I know this isn't a big problem for most resto druids, but I feel like its a pain to maintain Harmony along with whatever HoTs we're already putting out there. I usually am raid healing and end up infrequently putting out a direct heal. I also notice other healers' mastery just works and doesn't require a play style to gain a benefit. I disliked the old mastery for the same reasons.

I love the mobility that throwing HoTs up and running around the raid provides.

I feel that resto provides less opportunities to "save the day." We provide great healing, but after the raid people will never say those HoTs saved our bacon because they are so incremental. I like being acknowledged.

I think we have less tools to react to a teammates' mistakes, like standing in the fire. We have swiftmend as an instant heal, but that means we have to Rejuv, then swiftmend. And more often than not our swiftmend will be on cooldown if we are keeping our Harmony up. I'd rather have some sort of defensive single target buff we could throw out to save a player.

I like resto's play for the most part. I think its simple enough for new players, but may be too simple for more advanced players. There is a tank strat (3-LB, Rejuv, Swiftmend on CD, Nourish or Healing Touch to refresh LB, Regrowth on OoC). The raid strat is the same thing but you throw out Wild Growth also. I'm not really complaining strongly but it may be an area to look into.

Also I find that the Nourish or Healing Touch is usually only done to refresh LB, and less for the actual heal. I bet I'm the only one this is a problem for because I'm a 10N raider only occasionally, but those heals rarely get used because the cast time is long enough that my HoTs ticking will bring the person up enough in the time it takes to finish the cast.

1. A spell similar to Redirect for Rogues or Soul Swap for warlocks, which transfers LB stacks to a new target. It would help with my tank swapping complaint and my save the day ego needs. I think if that it too overpowered you could make it a short cooldown but only have the new LB (at 3 stacks) have 3-5 seconds remaining. That way we could throw it on the new tank or the bad standing raidmember but still have to give some attention to that person to keep them up.

2. Give us a channel type heal (maybe with more healing done upfront). I suggest this to deal with my complaint about not using Nourish or Healing Touch often enough. Maybe if Nourish was a channel we could have LB refresh only at the end of the cast, same with Harmony, but I'd rather use that on the tank, and instead have Swiftmend be used to save a raid member as a quick heal.

3. Some sort of defensive buff we can give to other people. It makes our HoTs more useful to save a raider if they take less damage. I know some people suggested a on target castable Barkskin.

4. Very small complaint from most of the women in my guild but they hate that the new tree form has a beard. They want that changed.

Nourish, Healing Touch, Thorns
I do Both as feral DPS

25 man heroic progression raiding.

Rated Battlegrounds and random Battlegrounds.

Primal Madness taking away energy at the end of Berserk/ Tigers fury especially with the energy cost of our interrupt. It makes us one of the worst to be put on interrupt rotations.

Shred's positional requirement is no longer a test of 'skill' when it comes to using it. It's more of a hinderance on certain bosses and having your raid have to cater to you personally when it comes to setting up the strat to progress on a boss. (Staghelm says hi here for example).

With all our nerfs to shifting and immunities it also makes it very very annoying in PvP to the point where it can be all but impossible to land shreds.

The rotation is one that makes you think which is far better than a static rotation you can sleep through.

In PvE the fact that your raid has to take into account that you MUST be behind bosses to do anything worthwhile. Skull bash making us the worst possible interrupter for raiding. The fact that our AOE dps is only good if we use our 3 min cooldown in berserk.

In PvP shred's positional requirement is getting harder and harder to pull off esp now we have less mobility. We need a healer bolted to our rear ends in pvp to be able to do anything, and that is not something that can happen in BGs, either rated or random. A feral can get CC chained to the ground when they use berserk in that enviroment and there's very little you can do about it because the nature of BGs means that healers are a lot more hard pressed to dispell every little issue.

It's fun, although it's certainly not of the same quality of Wrath's 'John Madden' rotation.

Shifting out of roots again would be nice. Won't happen but it would be nice.

Positional requirement looked at would also again be nice, or at least bosses don't penalise the raid for having a feral there in the form of having to jump through hoops.

Primal madness removed and something else put there as a talent. It's just a terrible talent.

Since the threat changes - Cower. There's no point to it anymore, although it was nice having it useful for the first time in the game prior to this.

Claw - it's still bad.. has no use in the feral rotation.
•What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

•If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

•If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Both - Normal raids with some H - Arena\BG

•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Reforging - while I was and am a number cruncher and knew how to itemize perfectly in Wrath - it was painful - however - reforging makes it easier and those who say it is too easy are wrong- it is easier to do it good but it is hard to do it perfectly.

Also thank you for lowering the value of and simplifying raid buffs. I do NOT think that buffs should be painful to apply NOR do I think it should be all that important to raid success. If the SMALL edge the "right" buffs give becomes important on the last few heroic bosses....fine.

Finally, please do not design the game in any way catering to the .0000000001% of players that are downing heroic Rag. Also, assume that hard hard core guilds will go get the Tol Barad trinket and force everyone to do all the daily’s like crazy people to get it early in the content just so that they have an edge on Nef while still barely or even under geared for the fight.

•What makes playing your class more fun?

Boomer - adding the ability to do at least some damage on the run (multi DoT, drops some shrooms, a starsurge proc and so on) was huge - and fun - in Wrath, I am not sure any spec was more useless on the run.

Resto - Choices - Having to think about what I am throwing to heal enough, without wasting mana - also the fact that I am mostly instants as this sets us apart a little as the best healer on the move.

As a note - do not make all specs whether tank, dps or healer all the same - they should have some strengths and weaknesses as it makes the game more interesting. If a 10 man guild insists on taking 2 of the same tank\class, I think it is ok that this may make a certain fight harder than having 2 different kinds of tanks.

•What makes playing your class less fun?

No interrupt. Or conversely, lower the amount and frequency of stuns, interrupts, silences and so on. Seems to me either all must be somewhat equal on this issue for pvp. All in or lower the voracity and velocity a bit but equal across class\spec.

•How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

You guys have it right for boomer IMO. A basic rotation that anyone can understand but with CD's and procs to interrupt it and if you do not do those well you will suffer DPS loss. Good utility for AOE ADDS and the ability to not be useless on the run. Well done.

Resto - there is no rotation - I get the different heals for different situations thing. I like it. - I could use a bomb tho. Maybe put it on a long CD or something so I can use it twice a boss fight.

•What’s on your wish list for your class?

Resto - Give NS a 75% or 100% boost, then a healing touch tied to it - twice a fight anyway - would be worth talking about

PVP - It should NOT be about gear. NOT. PVP should be about skill. Period. My son is a great PVP'er and he routinely beats guys in duels naked (that is he does not wear anything that shows - he does wear stuff that doesn't like rings). As a Ret Pally, or any melee, beating people without your large core items like chest, leggs and so on in a duel shows the huge skill gap that exists. Make gear more even in speed to acquire and quality and you would have many more people pvp'ing, enhancing the game tremendously.

•What spells do you use the least?

Nourish - long cast - small heal - when in a boss fight can you spare the time? It is strictly a refresh lifebloom when there is NOTHING else to do spell. I looked at the top 20 resto's in the world on World of Blogs recently and looked at their parses. They seem to agree. Put in more dispelling to fill up the globals in a fight for example. You would be testing the skill, awareness and speed of a healers ability to notice and cleanse an important debuff or risk a wipe.

Do something with boomer trees plz. For raids. Have them heal those around them as they hit or something if you do not want to boost their dps. Another, maybe I could throw them on a friendly player and they do ZERO damage but stand there and heal that person or give spirit\mana and if the player is attacked they attack back and slow the target, except for bosses probably. This would fit nicely into the image I believe you guys, and I, have for boomer. A bad mage that has fun utility which comes in quit handy fairly often. Boomer should make people say, "geez a boomer would nice in this situation". Not for raw numbers maybe but for raid utility.

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] 10-man Raids, achievement runs, 5-mans

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] I don't PvP, I dont enjoy it, never have.

Being a mobile caster is integral to being a Druid, HoTs and Dots on the run. The biggest detractor to the quality of life for my Resto Druid has been the forced use of the 3-stacking Lifebloom, it takes too much time to put in place, and it's extremely annoying maintaining it. That and the removal of my Treeform, I resent that, DEEPLY.

Forms, LOVE shapeshifting. Being mobile, capable of casting on the run, it makes up for weaknesses that have been added to the class since Cat dropped.

What makes playing your class less fun? The loss of Treeform, having Dots and Hots reduced and being forced to use more stand still to cast spells as if I were a Priest or Paladin, the removal of my ability to break roots has crippled me in many fights, Vortex Pinacle for example, static cling, the dispell is EXTREMELY high mana cost and SLOW, being able to simply shapeshift out of it would have saved me many deaths, same thing in ZG with the archeology boss, berzerker, he roots you, I'm the only one who is a CERTAIN kill for that boss if he targets me when I'm in Boomkin, all the other classes are able to escape those roots.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) In Resto I HATE the triple stacking lifebloom with the rediculous 10 second duration. It takes forever to re-apply it when it drops off, it's VERY hard to maintain it in a raid, the heal it does when it drops isn't worth the mana and time it takes to re-apply it so I never use that. Nourish is slow and ineffective, it takes far too long to cast for the pitiful amount that it heals, casting time for that should be cut in half or just made instant so it has a "druid" feel to it.
*Boomkin has been made somewhat absurd, we're becomming feathered mages, and chasing the bar back and forth, being forced to use "x" spell even though the cast time may be innappropriate for the fight is crippling, I find my DPS badly handicapped in fights with alot of fire to avoid standing in, it turns my Boomkin, any boomkin, into a detriment to have in the raid when they have to stand like a statue in order to get a meaningful spell off while the Mage and Warlock are running around shooting from the hip with instant casts that actually have an impact. I lag 4-8K behind my mage and warlock counterparts.

1. The return of treeform for resto including the armor and healing effect buffs it has always had.
2. Restoration of the class to the mobile casters they have always been including the ability to break roots.
3. The elimination of Lifeblooms triple stacking headache from my required healing rotation
4. Instant cast for Brez with restoration to full health and mana for the ressurected party/raid member, make it a glyph, I'd gladly glyph for it. We were the origional class with that ability, make it better comming from us.

I forgot I had Healing Touch, came across it yesterday in my spellbook and looked at it wondering why it was even there, I never use it. Nourish, as stated, it's too small a heal for too much casting time, it's not worth it, I refresh Lifebloom with lifeblooms instant cast.