Druid
Prev 1 52 53 54 76 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE, Restoration Druid

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Not being able to use travel form indoors, and having to use up a talent point just to be able to cleanse magic.

What makes playing your class more fun?
I love the mobility that I have as a healer, Swift flight form <3, having the option to be a melee/tank/rdps if I ever wanted to be them.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Not much, I'm generally happy with my druid rightnow.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Can't say that I really have a rotation except for keeping harmony up.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Cleanse magic talent taken out of the talent tree and just given to druids who spec resto.
A graphics update on travel form, and aquatic form.

What spells do you use the least?
Hurricane
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

- PVE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

- Heroics/Raids - though to be honest I have not been motivated to do much of either in Cataclysm

.■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

- Healing as a Restoration druid without tree of life full time is a real drag. Please bring ToL full time - give it to us as part of mastery, rename that emergancy spell to something different and give us a caster form glyph for folks that want to use caster form full time. The emergancy spell can make you grow bigger to show it is activated.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

- Being able to shift forms, especially into Tree of Life form and stay there dancing the night away in Org or other cities while waiting for raids to start.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

- Not having a shape to shift into full time for all specs.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

- Have not bothered to heal much in Cataclysm because it isn't worth the effort if you do not have Tree of Life form full time. Healing is no fun if you're not flinging your branches around like crazy!

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

-Tree of Life form full time, regrowth being worth the mana it costs to cast it...and for Cataclysm to start being fun. Though to be honest I haven't played resto much at all this expansion because you guys chopped down my tree. I would love to see Boomkins get their old Wotlk Eclypse system back, the current one is annoying...course I haven't played my druid much lately.

■What spells do you use the least?

- Tree of Life emergancy spell....just out of stubbornness and because I do not heal much anymore.
PVE

Raid first then Heroics<--- only for gear to get to Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
No Concerns here other then a larger array of healing abilities.

I enjoy my class quite a bit. I love being able to turn into tree form. I would love to do that permanently again. I started my resto druid with one purpose, be a tree and heal and then you took that away from me! =(

Mostly rude people, but you get that with any class.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Dont really use much of a rotation. I use spells as needed to conserve mana.

I have a resto druid. I find that HOT heals are great for tanks, but sometimes you have that random DPS that grabs aggro for no particular reason and loses almost all their life. Then, in a raid, any DOTs on him will finish him off before any of my HOTs can give him enough life. Any spell that we could use to give him enough life has to large of a cool down and should only be used when the entire raid is suffering or has too long of a cast time. It would be nice to have a instant cast healing spell that can help offset such a occasion. Something that can heal for 20% life and has a 30 second cool down.

Tree form and nourish. Tree form allows me to blow through my mana far to quickly. I would much rather use the from like it was prior to CAT when we could be in it all the time.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Mostly PVE, but both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics/Other

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Feral Downtime between fights.

What makes playing your class more fun? Healing in general (I mostly play Resto Druids). I enjoy being able to "dance around" as I heal. I don't really have the opportunity to do that on my other healers (with exception of my Disc Priest).

What makes playing your class less fun? Feral Downtime between fights. I used to love playing feral because I could almost continuously go from mob to mob with minimal downtime(recovery time). This is no longer the case.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Occasionally boring, depending on which druid I play.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Healing form to return. I miss my tree (tho, if I had my druthers, I'd wish to look more like Cenarius). Druids are all shape-shifters BUT Resto? The CD Tree is WHOLLY unacceptable. In fact, my Resto druid is now my least-played healer (and I have at least one of each class of healers).
I'd also like my feral's healing to be a little more effective. I know that this might "go against" the desired feedback, but I find that I sit a LOT more now as a feral druid drinking/eating after fights as a result of low quality healing.

What spells do you use the least? N/A atm. At least, I can't recall off of the top of my head which I use the least.
PvP resto

Elk, stag or gazelle travel form...that cheetah sticks out like a sore thumb in our otherwise awesome looking forms...the sooner the better...t can't be that intensive just to plug in a stock form...
Resto Druid

PvE

10-man normal mode raiding

N/A

Travel form is pretty useless. It can only be used outdoors but is much slower than mounts. I have very little reason to use travel form. Would be great if the speed was buffed for better utility.

HoTs. I love the versatility of HoTs. I also love that resto druids can be so mobile during fights. It's a different playstyle from big-burst healing, which I love. I really, really, really love resto healing in its current state. :)

Being in perma tree form. THANK YOU for removing that. Please don't bring it back. I like caster form.

There's not really a rotation for resto druid healing, which is great. I utilize most of my spells in different ways depending on the situation. Honestly, I feel that druid healing is really in a good place right now. It's rather exciting.

A way to trigger Lifebloom's bloom. It's a rare situation where I utilize the bloom effect of LB due to timing when it drops. Another reason I don't let it bloom is that it takes so long to restack it to 3x.

Would love to see a way to trigger LB and/or restack it faster.

Also, it would be great to have an aggro reduction CD.

Tree of Life. I know that's bad, but it just doesn't have the ooompf I'd like for a CD. Lifebloom takes a long time to throw on many people and it's easy to go overboard with those instant Regrowths and end up low on mana. I try to find the right raid situations to utilize ToL but I often don't use it as much as I should.

Otherwise I use pretty much all my healing spells.
One additional thought came to mind..

Soothe. It's function is very inconsistent in PvE - some "Enrage" effects can be dispelled and others cannot, seemingly without rhyme or reason.

In PvP it has potential to be useful, but that is limited by how difficult it is to see when an enrage effect is on your opponent (without using mods).
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE, I like the story lines when you reach a higher level raid boss and you get their side of the story (i.e. Kael in TK, Illidan, Lich King, etc.)

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] dungeons and some raids. Can't raid too much anymore because of family and work. Definitely can't focus enough for heroic.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

Since I am Resto / Bear tank, a perma tree form. I miss it, ALOT. I liked having a tree form. It was hilarious and fit my class. I changed my main toon for it. I know blizz stated that people wanted to be able to see their equipment when playing a druid but lets be honest, you knew by lvl 30 that this was a forms class that doesn't get to see its gear. If you want to heal, dps and tank and see your gear, be a pally.

You can make it a glyph, a button change like worgen to human form and back, etc. but please bring it back. Everyone loved a dancing tree. I know another reason was in pvp, when people saw the tree, it was time to attack it fast. The same can be said of a priest. If you see a priest in a BG and it is not in shadowform, attack it before it heals.

Another quality of life issue for druids would be more skin changes, especially for boomkins and trees when you put the form back :). Boomkins need love to, they should be able to change feather color and even horn shapes. I rarely respec to boomkin form unless my guild needs it but I know those die hard boomkins would like it.

What makes playing your class more fun? FORMS and how diverse my class is. Even with a bear tank spec, I can still pick up cat gear, reforge it and still do 18 to 20k dps against nef or cho'gall. I like being able to change my animal skin color too.

What makes playing your class less fun? I have no complaints with resto, TBH it reallys has the complete package. someone in trade chat said one time that a type of heal shield would be nice. One associated with healing touch or nourish in which if you crit with it a shield equal to 10 or 20% of the heal would form a leaf shield to absorb incoming damage.

But with bear tanking I have a few items to address. Long range dealing with casters. Maybe have a glyph that when you apply Fairie Fire it silences the target for 5 seconds. I hope this doesn't break the guidelines you set forth about talking about making classes for competitive. I just feel with that if a DK can grip it, a pally can throw a shield at it, a warrior (through talents) can silence them, why can't our one distance talent "bring them to us".
Why can't a bear parry? Martial artists can parry an incoming fist or weapon, so why can't a bear? I understand that most see parrying as one sword coming at you and you NEED an object that is not your our flesh to stop if from coming at you but you really don't. This isn't a huge concern of mine, but definitely something to think about when it comes to mitigation.
I think there should be a talent or spell that goes with savage defense that increases its ability to absorb damage temporarily by 25% that doesn't use rage, but mana that we have just sitting there. It would have a 30 second CD and be up for 15 seconds. Its like a shield block for warriors and holy shield for pallys. The cost, 25% of base mana. Since when you are in bear form only time can give you back mana, it would be a resource to use cautiously. It would help hears achieve that 102% mitigation that tanks want to bad easier and make things interesting as it would be another resource that a bear would have to manage, like pallys and holy power and DK's with their runes and runic power.

how about a second interupt or a shorter CD on our current one. I know there is bash but on some elites or bosses, it doesn't work.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Works great for me, really.

What’s on your wish list for your class? perma tree form and other forms to be for tanking and dps. For tanking: boar, dire bear, gorilla, moose or stag (I am being serious, look how malrone dealt with lord rythoith when he tried to invade Mt. Hyjal). Dps: Wolf, or saber cat.

What spells do you use the least? cower, teleport to moonglade (or at the very least make moonglade a place with a AH and bank, then it becomes useful), soothe, wild mushrooms (as cool as the idea was, to make it someone useful have the option of or able to make a macro that drops all three at once).

Thank you and good luck with all our feed back.

reserved, will respond in detail out of work.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both
PvE
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other
Heroic Content
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs
N/A
Shred
Shapeshifting
Not being able to use vanity items while in forms.
I feel it's doing well however the constant balance is becoming annoying.
Shapeshifting once again removes all movement impairing effects and snares.
Healing Touch
 What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVP
PVP
 If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas, BGs, and Rated BGs
 What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
My biggest quality-of-life issue is that other than trinkets I have no abilities of breaking stuns and fears.
 What makes playing your class more fun?
The ability to stealth and do large burst damage.
 What makes playing your class less fun?
Many spells I need playing feral require that I leave form (example cyclone, thorns), and that often leaves me open in my weakest state. Also while changing forms I can be stunned which also knocks me out of form leaving me very easy to kill.
 How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I am happy with my current rotation.
 What’s on your wish list for your class?
Ability to cast more spells without breaking form or ability to break stuns and fears by changing forms. Also I would like cat form to look more intimidating than they do now. I think they look more like a hunters pet than anything.
 What spells do you use the least?
Mushrooms explosion spell, I think it is completely useless for a feral druid.
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

I'm still a baby druid right now but I think I prefer PVP the most but I queue for random dungeons fairly regularly.

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

PvE hasn't really been challenging my ability to heal since about level 50 or so when mana stopped being an issue.

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

I currently only participate in battlegrounds. Unlike PvE, PvP is a battle that's constantly evolving and it keeps me on my toes healing-wise.

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Too many buttons. I don't like the fact that bears and cats have two separate buttons for Feral Charge and Skull Bash. I also wish that cats had a stealth bar so I could at least remove Pounce from my main hotbar, and maybe Ravage one day if that's implemented and it doesn't proc from the Feral Charge talent.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

Definitely the ability to shapeshift. I love having the ability to modify my role, even if it's inferior to my specialization.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

Feral cat is the least interesting spec to me right now, using rake once and spamming mangle and/or shred and then ferocious bite or rip isn't very fun.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I love the stacking mechanic for Pulverize as a feral bear. I've played a DK and Pally as tank and neither felt as good. It feels like I'm taking a more active role in my damage.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

I want cat form to have a stealth bar and utility that's closer to rogue stealth. It would be cool if I could sap. A new travel form would be great too.

# What spells do you use the least?

Hibernate, but I wouldn't want it taken away just because it's use is situational.
•What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both
•If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids
•If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BG's/Arenas
•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Boomkins have NO threat reduction short of the night elf racial
•What makes playing your class more fun? Eclipse :)
•What makes playing your class less fun? Pulling Agro!
•How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It's complex but hardly what i would consider impossible
•What’s on your wish list for your class? Stun! I believe in tier 6 or 7 there was a change on starfire to stun a target, that'd be nice to have again, I do miss it. I also wish for some sort of talent that reduces threat while in an eclipse state.
•What spells do you use the least?
Fairie Fire - Too many other classes have less grief placing the same effect on a target without having to stack it 3 times and waste time on 3 GCD's, I dont use mushrooms as much as I should either, i'd like to see them all placed at once or at least an option to do so maybe? idk...
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

What type of content do you focus on? [PvP]

I only boomkin pvp anymore due to time constraints, although wow pvp sites say not to do it in boomkin form, it suits me the best, so I work at it.

n/a

I do all three -- arena once a week, random BGs almost daily, and I run a rated BG team weekly as well.

Staying alive!!! :) Moonkin don't have a ton of tools to stay alive. Healers hate us b/c we're really hard to keep alive and we eat their mana pool for lunch. We've got barkskin and bear, and neither are really suitable.

We don't have a single stun and we can't get away from melee due to their stuns, which makes nature's grasp iffy at best. I suggest making thorns actually stun, altho that still leaves us a caster's mercy. Blizzard could make a hardcast starsurge stun and increase the cooldown a ton, which would work REALLY well!

We have to drop moonkin form to offheal and we don't have a cooldown! Make moonkin form a cooldown that can be EITHER offensive or defensive. We're _balanced_ so give us a choice! Defensive could be owlkin frenzy and offensive could be... well another cool name. :)

PLEASE take moonkin form off the GCD if it stays -- just mounting and dismounting are a pain in BGs and RBGs, as we have to take a GCD to get into form.

Bring back insta-roots please -- increase it's cooldown and only make it availalabe to boomkins. Need a way to keep melee off me without a long cast time that will get interrupted.

Utility -- offhealing (altho our offheals are crazy weak right now), stealthing in cat, dashing in cat, moving constantly, which is kinda hard with all of our hard cast nukes.

Dying to another player b/c of a lack of tools. As a moonkin, it's really really frustrating to lose to an opponent and know there's not much you can do about it.

Both of our dots can be cleansed, which crushes our dps. Either give us one that can't be cleansed (like insect swarm) or make it really expensive to cleanse.

I'd be ok if starsurge became a proc only -- two nukes on either side seem fine to me. Adding a third in Cata took some getting used to.

A stun.
Survivability talents.
Take away the ridiculous targeting reticle for treants! and make them casters pls.

Soothe and hibernate. Soothe never really seems to hit rage hard enough to be worth it and there just aren't that many ferals around in pvp.
  • PvE

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
  • Mostly Raids, Normal Modes, and progression into Heroics as a feral mostly bear, with cat tossed in.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
  • Rated BGs just enough to get the items each tier that are way overpowered for PvE.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
  • Its Been talked about a lot already, but Demo Roar, and Faerire Fire(Feral) Being taking off the Spell Hit tables and moved to Physical.

• Brutal Impact is also an issue. Having to use 2 talent points for our Interrupt to be a 10 second cooldown is a little unfair seeing as all the other melee classes are just like that.

• A Raid Cool Down. Dks also have this issue, but they atleast have something with blood worms. Fights like Domo Really make me wish I was a Pally tank with Divine Guardian.

• What makes playing your class more fun?
  • The DPS, I love tanking domo and doing 19k DPS, I like stacking AGI rather then stam, it makes druids fun. In WotLK druids were just meat shields. Get tons of HP and ignore everything else. While that still works today its not fun.

• What makes playing your class less fun?
  • Feeling that I am Massively underpowered for some fights as a tank. Lacking Raid Cooldowns like Pally/Warriors hurts on Heavy AoE fights.

• Wearing PvP gear because its better then PvE gear for tanking. If you Look at my armor you see I'm wearing 2piece S10 shoulders/Helm. Together they are better then wearing the t12 Helm(no shoulders yet). So I have a t12 Helm of Rag setting in my bags until I get t12 shoulders, rather lame.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
  • Its fine the way it is other then the Demo Roar, and FFF Issues.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?
  • Demo Roar And FFF Moved to Physical Hit.

• Brutal Impact and Skull Bash reworked to be on the same level as other melees interrupt.

• A Raid Cooldown.

• PvE Gear Fix. Right now for T13Normal unless the helm has Mastery, the S11 Helm will be better unless T13 is for a set bonus.

• What spells do you use the least?
  • Challenging Roar. Sure it makes thing hit me for 6sec, but does nothing to helm me get threat on them.
  • the feral rotation is very complex.

PvE

Mostly Heroics and Offtanking Raids when needed.

N/A

I like I can change my color scheme in forms by changing my Hair/Face Paint, but I'd like to be able to customize it more. Maybe have the face paint apply warpaint on the whole of the body.

The versatility of the class is always a plus. Being able to fill whatever roll is needed.

At the moment, in five man content, it feels like I need to do twice the work to perform an action that other classes can do with half the effort. Swipe/Thrash having about the same thread gain as Hammer of the Riotous or Thunderclap or Bloodboil. On top of that Thrash is coned. As Resto pulling people out of the whole seems troublesome at best. Compared to things like Divine light and Greater Healing Wave

I have no real issues with the rotation, other than when you get your triple stack of Faerie Fire and Mangle up it becomes a Lacerate/Pulverize marathon.

While Druid's are amazing in raid content, I'd like to see some 5man love. Pugging trolls when I feel like I'm working twice as hard isn't appealing, and without those trolls I can't get myself up to Firelands limits.

I'm not even sure, probally soothe.

Purely PVE

All aspects, quests & heroics & raids

The ability to increase the default backpack size would be a great quality of life bonus although that's not class specific. Would be great to see a quest line to accomplish this.

Druid is the best class in the game to me, I can heal or be ranged dps or melee dps or tank.

No complaints

I primarily tank and have no issues whatsoever with the rotation. Kitty is a bit much just because there are so many abilities but I suppose if I did it more I'd be better at it.

My wish is that Thorns, Rebirth and Innervate would be available without taking me out of bear or cat form. If I'm tanking in a raid it's often impossible or at the very least extremely risky battle rez someone. If a DK can rez someone while tanking I think it would only be fair a bear can too. Thorns is virtually useless once you're in combat because using it will most likely get you killed. I don't mind the short up time or the cooldown to use it again but there must be a way to fix it so I can refresh it once I have aggro without risking a wipe. Roots and Hibernate fall under the same category but they aren't nearly as important as Rebirth and Thorns to me.

Teleport Moonglade simply because there is nothing there. If Moonglade had trade chat access and the full vendor and professional trainer population of the other major cities it would probably be worth visiting but a teleport to a remote flight point isn't worth much to me. Maybe implement an AH for each faction as well. Seems to me that the druids and shaman are allied in Cata so why not make the druid city of Moonglade a more significant destination.

Both

Normals and Heroics. All the raiding guilds either wipe endlessly or require achievements that I can't get because the people that take you without achievements are too busy wiping to get said achievements.

BGs, Arenas, RBGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Thorns not being castable in Cat or Bear form. Reagent on Rebirth, maybe.

Being versatile. Being able to shift from the stealthed ganker silently watching the Lumber Mill flag to the Feral Tank holding off multiple attackers until backup arrives and then running out of LoS to channel Tranquility and drop some HoTs on yourself before shifting back into form and charging back into the fight is what makes this class fun.

Sadly, Resto and Balance have been gutted of the above playstyle. Aside from the occasional Pounce opener and Bash from a Resto, you never get to enjoy your other forms as Balance or Resto. But resto is still pretty fun. Balance on the other hand, is totally busted. Everything about that spec sucks. It's the absolute worst leveling spec in the game aside from maybe the legit healing specs, but I do know that Disc and Holy Priests are better leveling than a Balance Druid. Then it fares pretty damn poorly in pvp by being as immobile as ever and unable to freely manipulate its eclipse state for damage when you need it.

Gaming eclipse states for damage is frustrating game design, not fun.

I like Kitty's general ability flow. Bear's pretty solid too. Resto's Mastery forcing you to watch your Harmony isn't fun design. Especially because there's no UI element aside from your buff bar to monitor it by, necessitating you create a PowerAura or something.

Balance's "rotation" is downright terrible. It's horribly obnoxious. The eclipse bar tries to spice it up and it works to a small degree but not well. Balance's entire dps kit is just a horrible mash of other class's spell styles. What really needs to happen, imo, is your two DoTs need to be ALWAYS worth casting, and something needs to differentiate Starfall from Wrath aside from spell visual and your eclipse state. Or hell, make Wrath instant cast, put it on an 8 second CD, let us talent or glyph into a snare on it. Suddenly Balance is useful in leveling and pvp!

That Balance gets a major rework in mechanics. It's fine for DPSing a dummy or a raid boss, but it's terrible for leveling and PvP. I also wouldn't mind seeing Tree of Life improved. It needs to be usable more often, alter more abilities, but be less potent to balance this out. Right now its CD is stupid-long and its effects are dramatic. I'd like to see a lower CD and less potency as a result would be fine.

Also, new Moonkin, Aquatic, and Travel Form models!

Cower and Soothe. Cower never gets touched. Then there are usually better ways to deal with Enrages, like snaring, stunning, or killing the Warrior using it. But it's hard to look for enrages and then they just put a new one up an instant later.
    PVE Major with a minor in PVP.

Raids, progression. dredging through Firelands currently. Heroic Dungeons are pretty much autopilot at this point.

Primarily battlegrounds, some arenas, no rated BGs.

I enjoy the division within the talent trees that separate a bear from a cat (I have a dual-spec Feral / Feral) and enjoy the fact that, as a bear, I can OT and when no longer needed, jump cat and do a decent (not as much as raw cat) DPS to assist. Streamlined talent points pushing towards a focused playstyle (bleeds) assists in bringing balance to what was once a complex priority-based "rotation".

Adaptability. Countless times being able to jump from cat to bear and pop defensive CDs while holding a boss so the fallen tank can be Battle-rezzed and rejoin the fray has saved us from wipes. Being able to swap specs to OT has its added benefits when the same gearset can be used

The massive number of fights that require target swaps (Shannox and Beth'tilac come to mind). While mobility is not AS heavy a concern, the loss of built up combo points causing us to have to ramp up again on a new target can get tiring. The taxing cost and low regen of energy for AoE (again Beth'tilac, Occu'thar, etc) can make for a strong spike, but as the fight wears on the ability becomes less effective and reliable. Feral Charge and a talented Skull Bash help with some of the mobility, as does dash, but only when they are available or not on hold for another moment up and coming.

From a PVP side, the fact that frost mages can render me totally immobile for prolonged periods of time with no means of breaking free becomes annoying. Layered CCs (fears on top of stuns on top of snares) without the ability to berserk away fears, or shapeshift other forms of CCs can be equally painful and dreary enough to make the PVP aspect of gameplay less than appealing. In arenas and BGs, when I see a frost mage, I hope they die before it turns into a 1vs1 fight, because I know that unless I am terribly lucky, I won't land more than a few hits.
    Also noted are the number of fights where melee from behind to maximize shred (Scorpion on Majordomo, Ragnaros, etc) can't be done, which causes sharp drops in performance unless stats are reforged to specifically handle those fights. Patchwerk style bosses, Feral rocks harder than anything. Other fights, we tend to struggle and have to really work hard to perform on par with our ranged counterparts.

Love it. I've played feral since TBC release and watched things change drastically from patch to patch, xpack to xpack, and I like how things have settled for Cataclysm rotation-wise.

Mostly asthetic. I would like to see armor plating on the cat, or bear, to reflect the fact that the unshifted toon is actually wearing something. Perhaps a model difference between male and female (after all, it is so embarrassing to find out the kitty you're trying to woo turns out to be named Frank and he just LIKES that pink collar).

Crafting while shapeshifted would be nice, too, it gets to be a little aggravating to have to remember dropping forms just to turn some leather into something more useful. And, the nostalgia-factor in me would LOVE to see the epic questlines return. I still remember pulling together a group of other druids for Anzu to complete swift flight-form. It added a unique flavor to the class that made other classes jealous (admit it, even you warlocks with your Dreadsteed quest drooled at us flying by).

Also, why can Beast mobs and shapeshifted bosses parry but a bearform tank cannot? A parry from a bearform Naloriak while I'm in bearform makes me angry...and then I punch him harder, which makes him cry. No one likes it when trolls cry.

As feral, most of the balance spells are out by default. However overall, Hibernate is barely touched. Innervate has become rather useless, as well, especially when tanking as you have to shift out to cast it, which means you get punched harder all the while and any (laughably small) amount of mana returned to your healer goes down the drain trying to fix your bleeding gut. Nurturing Instinct as a talent is used primarily as a filler, and while it has some usefullness for helping out raid healers, the +heal application seems a bit underwhelming.