Class Feedback – Druid

Druid
Post Limit:
Prev 1 68 69 70 76 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] All

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Extreme loss of any Offense/defense/resource(bear) when shapeshifting is irritating for PvP, or to be hit with stun when in process of shapeshift and it instead remove form to caster.
PvE: Boost to cower threat reduction (seem to be addressed with new tank threat)

What makes playing your class more fun?
PvP/PvE: Desision based playstyle.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Amount of control that can be put on feral in PvP such as by frost mage.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
There is no rotation, just freedom of choice on what action to take next, and Harumi love this concept much, hope it never change soon.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Increased utility for "blood in the water" talent in PvP, Return of more flexbility when to deal with massive pour of root effect (short duration or full duration of dash and/or savage roar to make druid immune to root?)

Increased customization to form.

Legenday weapon feral may make use of, tired to see all other class/spec to get something useful... feral, rogue, shaman(enhance), tank never get anything now it seem.

What spells do you use the least? most all balance spell but hurrican, moonfire, PvP control spell, most all restoration spell but healing touch, lifebloom, tranqulity.
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] n/a

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Not HAVING to be behind a mob to use all of my rotation would be a quality of life improvement

■What makes playing your class more fun? Getting to run around as a kitty

■What makes playing your class less fun? not being able to be behind a boss and watching my dps go into the toilet

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) i like the rotation

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
1- Not having to be behind a mob. I think my kitty claws are just as sharp in the face as they are in the butt.
2- automatically shift me out of form when I try to craft something, or let me craft in cat form.

■What spells do you use the least? cower, thorns, claw
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVP

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arenas, Rated BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Cosmetics being ruined by shapeshifting.

Lots of shifting!

Clunky things like TOL

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

It's beyond terrible, honestly. I have to get three blooms up with a rejuv, and then try and keep 100% uptime of our Mastery to even have a chance at outhealing some damage. Then I need to carefully watch for switches to get lifeblooms on targets and it takes forever and a half to get HoTs back up.

Becoming the HOT/Shapeshifting heal class again; because in PVP, anyway, our HOTs do next to nothing and we don't really use our shapeshifting as much as we should (ie, TBC like)

What spells do you use the least?

Stampeding Roar, WILD MUSHROOMS
Just an idea I had. I play a feral druid and often I get frustrated when using my natures swiftness because I waste about 1.3 seconds of my clone just trying to get back into cat form. My idea was maybe having a talent that decreases the GCD of shapeshifting or an alternative solution. Thanks.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
■What type of content do you focus on?

- Pve
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
■If PvE, what type of PvE?

- normal dungeons
- crafts
- dailies (would love to see more craft dailies and/or general dailies or even mini-games)
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

- As feral, I see myself reduced to Rejuvenation as heal, specially at 85 since every other heal is a huge mp sink and also
to cast I need to un-shapeshift and as normal shape damage taken is pretty high.. but I guess healing without unshapeshifting isnt an option? :)

- energy regen in cat form even trying to stack haste a lot, is sort of low, i'm playing more bear form now
since rage gain is faster and armor pays off
■What makes playing your class more fun?

- the versatility and ability to adapt to different circunstances, even the aquatic form is pro!
■What makes playing your class less fun?

- the lack of all on my whishlist

- not being able to do much of the content or get the gear/items specially end-game unless part of a big guild or have 100 friends, also leveling a
guild is pretty much impossible if its a small guild, but i guess this isnt class specific..
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

a bit basic but could be worse :)

feral dps... rake -> mangle mangle mangle -> ferocious bite
feral tank... trash -> lacerate lacerate lacerate -> pulverize

hm and some others according to the situation.. well I think rotation is ok !

- my perception is dps as cat form would be a lot higher then in bear form (tank), but as 85 Im finding out my surviveability is a lot better as
bear and doesnt have a lot of dps reduction compared to cat.. I think cat needs a bit dps increase since of the squishy armor from leather

- I wish at least rejuvenation could be cast while shapeshifted!

- I wish druids could shapeshift flight form in combat :) lol I wish

- I wish shapeshifting removes also roots (and not only 'slow effects' as described... altho in bgs it seems to dont remove slow lol)

- not going off shapeshift for mining also would be nice
■What spells do you use the least?

Remove corruption: I guess nothing in game is "corruption" so I don't even try anymore since it will unshapeshift me and dont remove anything...
oh I guess some mob at darnassus did some corruption on me once!

Rip: honestly only on bosses..

Main: hm almost never, only to try interrupt some cast in dungeon

Wildmushroom: tested once. used all my mana and did 1000 damage (each!) on 70k hp mob..

shred: hardly use this, need to be behind target and dmg is similar to mangle
09/12/2011 09:00 AMPosted by Nethaera
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both

PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroics/Raids

There are little to none right now seeing as we don't need reagents for anything anymore

Being able to heal on the move and roll hots on everyone makes playing my class more fun.

Having to track timers on my Harmony and Lifebloom uptimes.

As a resto druid, there is no rotation. As a balance druid. i find it to be annoying at the start of the fight, when your opener (after dots) is starsurge and the direction the meter initially goes toward is the one that requires us to spam starfire.

Restoration druids are in a pretty good spot right now. I suppose my biggest wish would be that we had a more powerful flash heal. Regrowth is considered our "flash heal" and it has a very high mana cost with a VERY moderate heal. My nourish generally heals for the same amount but costs significantly less mana.

In a PvE scenario, i don't find myself using soothe or teleport moonglade very often at all. Although both have good functionality and can be used quite often if necessary
Pve strictly resto
Raids/heroics/za/zg
Bgs sometimes
No permanent-tree form
Being able to change between animals and running around as a tree in org
Not being able to run around forever as a tree
It's good cuz I use wild growth and nourish to keep th raid up and HoTs to keep tanks up
Perma tree form/indoor travel form
Tele: moonglade/ natures swiftness
Both

Five mans and 10m raids.

I enjoy BGs the most, with the occasional arena for gear. I don't do rated BGs because it's fairly difficult to get a team together for it.

Being able to toss out a rebirth while I'm tanking without being afraid of being splattered by the boss would be really, really nice. There's seldom enough downtime as a tank to use it, especially if it's a one-tank fight. It sucks when I'm our raid's only brez.

+ I love how, when I'm being a bear tank in a raid, I can go into cat form and contribute decent DPS if I don't have anything to do - say after the ads on Halfus or between ads/taunts on Cho'gall - very unlike other tanks.
+ I love how all roles/specs for druids are viable and fun to play.

+ I dislike not being able to see my gear progression as feral or balance. It's cool, being able to see my offtank warrior get better gear, and begin to look a lot better as he matches more, and gets higher tier weapons. I'm going looking at the same bear !@#$ raid to raid. + I've only recently started raiding, and almost wonder why sometimes because I won't really be able to see my gear progression, silly as it sounds. It's also annoying while PvPing not being able to look at a druid and tell what kind of gear they have.
+ Switching targets as kitty/losing five combo points to something dying.
In PvP, I dislike being so useless without a dispeller. My arena team is usually myself and my boyfriend, an arms warrior in 2s. We stand zero chance with any combination of warlock/priest/mage between all of the snares and fears.
+ How much my damage is dependant on being able to shred. If there's bad stuff behind the boss, or mechanics which means I can't - like Al'akir - it really sucks, because I KNOW I do better dps, but it's crushed by not being able to get behind the target.
+ I feel like I'm sitting waiting on my energy a lot.

+ I enjoy all four druid rotations and know them fairly well, between my two druids. Kitty is fun, though because I'm bad at keeping track of my dots, sometimes get overwhealmed by them, but I still do well enough. I can see why it would be very hard for someone to keep track of their (at least five) debuffs with the default interface; my custom UI helps greatly with tracking of debuffs, and I don't think it would be as easy or enjoyable to play if I didn't have it.
+ Bear is also enjoyable, but I feel like I don't have as many utilities as compared to when I go to my protection warrior. I was overwhelmed by my prot warrior's bars; it feels like my bear has so little in comparison. (That does, however, mean I tank better because there are fewer things to worry about.) I love being a main bear tank in raids, single target is a lot of fun, but it's much more harrying when it comes to five mans because of AoE - I very seldom tank five mans.
+ I play my reso/balance druid Hazuri far less than my feral Raji here, but I enjoy being in both specs. I play resto far more than moonkin, both because I like to see her gear more and I find moonkin to be a bit boring. Like someone else said, moonkin is all 11111, refresh dots, 2222, starsurge proc, refresh dots, and repeat. Eclipse is awkward in PvP.

+ Some way to see our armor when shapeshifted. Even being able to just see my shoulders in my shapeshift forms would be enough, as well as enough to give PvP opponents a small glimpse at what my gear level is.
+ An update to Moonkin form; they are in dire need of at least a higher polygon count, and in my opinion, a glyph to get rid of it. Getting antlers or wings like Malfurion would be pretty badass. :3
+ I would really love to see shapeshifting out of roots back, perhaps on a 30s-1m cooldown like a warrior's berserker rage. (I dunno, is that what it's called?)
+ Skull bash costs a lot; I may hang onto my PvP gloves just to keep the reduced cost. I like being able to be a reliable interrupt. It'd be nice to see the cost reduced across the board.

Cyclone in PvE.
Soothe, especially as feral.
Thorns.
Both

Raids

Arenas (but Love Rated BGs)

Moonkin form while mounted would be Q-o-L improvement, especially in dungeons that let you mount up from mob to mob. Doing jewelcrafting etc. shapeshifted. Casting thorns in forms and getting more skins (haircuts/tattoos) for my forms separate from my facial hair and color.
I can fill all roles and I have instant cast flight form.
The same models for my forms more or less and healing in caster form.
I like eclipse but feel weird casting starfire to stay solar sometimes. It feels counter intuitive to go against my built in mechanics. I love the aoe it provides me when in solar though.
Portal: Moonglade? I want to show some of my friends the cool waterfall! They've never been there before :)
Hurricane, then Soothe probably. I'm not the one people go to in order to dispel enrages.

PvE

Mostly heroics; I never seem to have time to be a diligent raider anymore.

I've noticed tanking on my warriors and paladins that tanking in general is...easier. First of all, bears have no real AoE. Sure, there's thrash and swipe, but nothing like consecration or thunder clap. Comparatively, most players complain about "unreliable" bears. I figured that an actual AoE spell to generate more threat would be useful. However, it would be hard to give bears something like this and keep them from not going overboard with ability and power. So, I understand this issue probably won't ever be dealt with. In addition, I would like to note that Challenging Roar has a 2 minute cooldown and attention grabbers and warriors have a 30 second cooldown. Unfair? Perhaps. Although if the tank needs to use this spell that often I guess they shouldn't be tanking. Just a thought. Also, Blizzard should just take thorns out. It's usless. 6.5k mana for 45 seconds? Most usless spell for the most mana exhaustion. Maybe Blizzard is trying to make druid players fall for a trap. HA! I'm kidding, but seriously...bottom line is that thorns is dumb now that it only lasts 45 seconds, CD's r longer on druids compared to other tanks, no "real" AoE. I would like to thank Blizzard for the shadowmeld option to be used in shapeshift form though.

I love how druids can do melee dps, range dps, tank, and heal. It's the most unique class in the game with a very cool history. I also love the nuances that Blizzard put into the talent trees to give players several different ways to play this class. Nothing like a rouge. [By the way rouge class trees are too bland. There's no actual distinction between the specs. Every other class (escpecially mages and druids) has a huge difference in choosing different trees.] I would have to say that instant cast flight is the funnest thing in my arsenal. I could fall forever and ever and right before I hit the ground just BAM flight mode. Love it.

A lot of players hate on druids. Everybody used to love druids because they were so unique. Being the only class to be able to tank, melee dps, range dps, and heal is awesome. However (I'm not sure if it is WoW in general or just my druid), the class is getting a litle stale. Blizz gots tah give it some zest (HAHA my name is Zzesty...I planned this). On a serious note, copying and pasting from warriors and rouges isn't cool. Especially when you make those transformations or copies much less effective than the real thing. Being an outcast in heroics and raids kind of makes my class less fun. I know Blizzard can't change people's minds by pressing a button, but being a druid tank I take a lot of crap for making the most non-critical mistakes (i.e. not always using demoralizing roar). Yes, I have actually heard people complain to me about not using demoralizing roar every single mob and it's irritating. They might be trying to mess with me and I might be overreacting, but that's a huge load if they really think that's a problem.

My rotation isn't actually that bad. I like the variability in which I use my moves. I also enjoy the satisfaction that I get to use most of my moves compared to retribution paladins :).

It would be nice to have AoE or some kind of debuff, maybe a raid cooldown, a silence would be nice, shorter cooldowns (it's not nice to make druids wait while warriors and paladins get to own every 8-30 seconds), armor bonuses that are atleast a whole lot better than T11 (<---- That might be a reason why I stopped trying so hard for raid gear), switch back to old tree form because every other shapeshift forms lasts more than 30 seconds (not cool shunning trees out like that), travel form indoors because it doesn't make sense why I can't transform inside, maybe 12-15 second lifebloom (or maybe put up to 5 stacks but increase mana taken by like 5-8% extra each stack OMG THATS A GOOD IDEA, you should so do that. I want personal feedback on this idea please lol).

Soothe, Cower, Challenging Roar, Blow Me Up Shrooms, Teleport: Moonglade (only useful when you want the Elder title), and Travel Form.

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Dungeons

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Battlegrounds

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
No quality of life problems I can think of. In all honesty I consider my Druid to be one of the most convenient characters I ever had, especially with flight and travel form.

I played a Druid for manipulation of nature magic and animal shapeshifting. This class delivers on those aspects.
Though I feel that the act of shapeshifting isn't nearly as important as it used to be in the past; I can't really offer a great suggestion to improve it without breaking the current design philosophy.

The only thing I really don't like about being a Druid right now is Moonkin form. The only time I want to shapeshift is when I'm Feral, and I feel the Moonkin is a very unnecessary form and the biggest reason I'm not a Balance Druid.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I think the Druid rotations are mostly fine.
The only complaints I have is that the Feral cat seems to have a wild energy regeneration; it can go from starving to overloading with energy, there's not much of a steady flow to it. I don't know though, maybe that's intended?

I really want a glyph to hide the Moonkin form so I can explore the Balance Druid a little more. I really like the idea of the Balance tree, being like a Nature-themed offensive caster, but I really, really, really, REALLY do not want to be a Moonkin.
Just to give you an idea; when the Tree of Life was no longer a permenant shapeshift, it was one of the happiest days of my life as a Druid.

I personally feel like the Druid has one of the most useful spellbooks. Not too many abilities I can point out that I rarely use, except the ones that don't actually have combat utility (such as Soothe or Teleport:Moonglade), but that's to be expected.

Both

Heroics

More arenas but i run BG's

I think they should give druid another CC and we should get thorns back to a buff or a 2nd buff for us

Tree form has to be the best but i miss being a tree all the time, i do like the new tree form tho.

No perm tree form

rotation is fine

Some nicer looking armor sets for PvP our sets look so boring.

Soothe
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] All

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] All

What makes playing your class more fun? Being verstile

What makes playing your class less fun? The Drastic change to losing both Root and a single fear break, In one expansion after 5 years of having it. Snare break is almost pointless with how often and fast they are appled from AOE snare of DKs or chains.. howls from war, Any swing from rogue, Hitting or being hit by mages and images, the range of earthblind, area of huntertraps, list just goes on. Looking the same no matter what gear, achivments i might get in cat/bear/travel form.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I think it has gotten Much easier in the last two years, as feral to preform our rotation.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Not looking like a level 20druid when in feral forms

What spells do you use the least? Cower even as feral. Zero use from shrooms or really any other spell as feral druid.. Moonfire for a Grounding totem killer sometimes. But unlike other hybirds we get nothing to spell power So get to cast none of them spells for any reason.

A) PvP

A) All

A) I miss full time tree, I made my name based on full time tree form. I miss the model that Druids use to follow. We used to be the shapeshifters, the hybrids, but now I feel like all of our useful mechanics were taken away for being "OP". Now in PvP as a Druid healer you have to out-play anyone to win. Other healers have better burst healing, more protections (bubble) and when a melee comes up and you can't burst heal yourself or use a CC because they can just run through you and the cast cancels you pretty much lose. Then when range with multiple CC's come up you lose because you have no protection spells (bubble) and no powershifting out of snares. I feel like shifting forms was the unique style of the Druid, not the "stance" which is how it has become it is just like the difference between stances or presences for Warriors or Death Knights. I don't mind not having a bubble because it makes things different but that is what made shifting out of slows and snares so important especially now that Druid burst healing is non-existent. Plus the tree form is basically just putting a huge target on your head because even the newest of players know that if a Druid is in tree it either has to be very well CC'd or dead.

A)I like the idea that we shift to be mobile and we rely on our mobility to use mechanics and do our job. I like that we have forms and unique styles that make us different from the other classes (though they have been getting taken away with every patch)

A) I feel the same as every class now, we stay in our form (stance/presence) and we straight up heal except we weren't built to stand there and heal we were built to be mobile healers thus the HoT's and shifting forms, except they important mechanics that made that style of healing work were taken out.

A) I love not having a set rotation as a Druid healer and basing things on priority it makes things more unique and interesting. All in all I like the way Druid healers were meant to play but I am making it very clear that I don't like how much of what we were has been taken from us.

A) Shifting out of snares and slows (roots) back.
In a perfect world shifting on separate GCD.
Perma Tree form at least as an option.

A) hurricane, cower, soothe, nourish, and healing touch.
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Mostly PvE but I do PvP a little

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Heroics and Raids

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• BGs and Arenas

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• No longer having sustained tree of life form.

The variability of my class. I love being able to switch forms on the fly and be able to fill any role.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• I think cat form gets a little energy starved to much. I find myself auto attacking for more of fights than I do with any other class.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Cat rotation is pretty good other than the being energy starved to much and for resto there isn't really a set rotation.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• I would love to have a sustained tree of life form again. The form doesn't need to give out any buffs save for when you cast the CD and then maybe make it look just a little different for the CD duration. But all the other specs have a form, cat/bear/moonkin. Just maybe giving a minor glyph that lets you keep the form, and maybe giving one to the moonkins as well for some people dislike the moonkin form.

• What spells do you use the least?

• I guess nourish is the spell I use the least.
  • What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• PvE and a little pvp.

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Heroics only

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• Random Bgs. The trinket was OP. Resto wtb some defense!

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Adding Demo roar to a button I need to push; like thrash procs demo roar or something.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• That its so versatile. I can tank, heal, melee and caster dps and much of my gear is interchangeable with a regem/reforge.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• Staples of the class getting nerfed... our shapeshifting. Which leads into too much homogeneous. WTB Unique!

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• I think this is ok. Altho with threat being a non issue, I really hope you have something good coming with this tanking change and dungeons. cuz its almost no fun at all

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• I want our mobility back. Even in pve has this effected me. real shapeshifting wants to make a comeback. it told me so!

And a bit of HP. Seems like bears are the lowest hp tank..

• What spells do you use the least?
  • [/ul][/quote]
    Cower, cuz well ya know.
    Restoration druid, Legion of Defiance - Aman'thul

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Normal content

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] N/A

Well permanent tree form was awesome it can be re added to the game with a bit of tuning, also i like to look cool, but if we have no permanent tree form then the tier 13 gear has to be changed. the long dress thing is cool but the helmet, shoulders and gloves look soo plain and boring... not in detail but in shape. please consider changing the tier gear or making perma tree form i have seen alot of druids asking for this.
    What type of content do you focus on?
    PvE Feral Tank/Restoration

If PvE, what type of PvE?
    10 Man Raiding, Heroics, and other (RP)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

So....many...spells. It seems like when I'm healing with my druid that I have more healing spell options than with my shaman or priest and they're all HoTs. I have no "oh crap!" button like a paladin healer does and people seem to get upset about that sometimes.

The versatility. I'm not great at dps, but I can tank or heal, which are both very sought after roles in raiding. My progression raiding is done at a casual level, but as a healer, and I randomly join t11 raid pugs as a tank, or go to baridin hold as a tank. With a few gear changes I'm a mediocre dps good enough to fill a spot in a heroic dungeon.

I am currently the ONLY tank class that requires reforging on every piece of armor I get. All the other classes have a chance to get what they need to drop, but there's no tanking leather in existence.

I don't get AoE threat as well as the other tanks, and my charge requires rage(WTF, WHYYY!) so I'll have warriors charge in the moment I make contact with the enemies and bladestorm themselves to an early grave sometimes.

On tank swap fights I'm very annoyed that I have to constantly swap lifebloom to keep replenishment going. Far too many firelands fights require this swapping, and it feels like I'm wasting gcd switching lifebloom over, but if I don't I'm overhealing a tank that's not actually getting hit at the moment.

And my tier 12 is pants. Male trolls should never wear pants again unless you're going to update the models.

Lifebloom x3 Nourish...nourish....nourish...awcrap! cast everything at once.

Okay it's not quite like that.

I find my skill priorities in both specs to be more complex than other classes I play but not exceedingly so. I wish there was a better way to maintain aoe threat as a tank, and that I had a threat dump as a healer that didn't require me to stop healing and go into cat form or something silly like that.

I want constant tree form back really. I'm tired of looking at my healer and miss my treant. Even if it's only cosmetic.

I'd like a way for us to tank swap without feeling like we're wasting gcd by moving lifebloom for 30 seconds.

Overall I'm not unhappy with my druid, though I feel like we're MISSING something that I can't quite put my finger on.

...I tend to use most everything in my specs. I wish more people used hibernate though.
    Resto pve/pvp

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arena

Not being able to lifebloom more than one target out of tree form which is bad for resto druids in pvp against a team that switchs a lot.

you can run around healing, and shapeshifting

Lack of fast big heal, as in a flash of light from a paladin or flash heal from a priest, regrowth is ok but it isnt the same

well being resto yes its fine :P

being able to have prema tree form or being able to have lifebloom on atleast 2 targets at the same time without being in tree form

pvp resto - nourish

PvE

I have been a semi-hardcore progression raider since 2005.

For resto, it is lifebloom. It is very time consuming to switch lifebloom from one tank to another when swaps happen. I usually end up choosing to not switch my lifebloom stacks to the target that would benefit from it more.

I enjoy the flexibility in the class. I can perform roles as needed, without having to change to a different toon to fulfill a need.

Feeling mostly pigeon-holed to be a raid healer. I know that druids can tank heal, but why assign a druid to the role when most other healing classes can do it more efficiently, especially due to the fact that we have no tank cooldowns and limited burst healing. Also, our lack of raid cooldowns puts us at a disadvantage. Even with the changes to tranquility, I'm called to use it more as an emergency band-aid.

I would like to see some changes to cooldowns. I think we would benefit from a castable protection cooldown. I think this could be established with a tweek to barkskin. I would also like to see our flash heal (regrowth) even out with other comparable spells. I would like an ability that allows me to swap lifebloom to another target, similar to how soul swap works.

I also think that a stun or an interrupt that does no require me to switch forms while healing to perform it would be helpful.

On a side note, I want to make sure that druid voices that do not want a permanent tree form are heard. I wish it to remain as a cooldown. I did not enjoy my druid when I was forced to be a permanent tree. I much prefer it as it.

Regrowth. I find no need for it unless I'm in tree form.