Druid
Prev 1 8 9 10 76 Next
What type of content do you focus on? PVP
If PvE, what type of PvE? 5mans
If PvP, what type of PvP? bgs
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Stealth+Roots
What makes playing your class more fun?utility
What makes playing your class less fun? Stuns/Silences/roots
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) SHRED NEEDS TO BE REDESIGNED? ONLY ABILITY THAT NEEDS THE BACK. 4+YEARS OF THIS CHANGE IT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
What’s on your wish list for your class? change to shred its stupid
What spells do you use the least? i use all my spells its pvp
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
25 man heroic

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Shred should be multidireccional. Since our dps depends alot on being able to use shred i find it very annoying to not be able to use it in some fights.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
love the new fire kitty form and i hope blizz could turn that into a glyph so we could use it on the next patches

# What makes playing your class less fun?
Not being able to shapeshift out of roots... That and the fact that we are the only class that gets feared by hunters so having loss our anti fear berserk wasnt fun.
A buff to cower would be nice since it has the chance to miss and 10% at the beginning of an encounter is equal to nothing...

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I like it the way it is except for mangle it could last more than 1 minute (5 or so would be nice :P)

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
I wish for a feral legendary weapon since we are the only spec that never had one
Would also wish for our DPS to escalate more with gear

# What spells do you use the least?
claw, cower(i still find it a bit useless at the beginning of an encounter)
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Leveling and Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? none

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Can't use costumes in form. I also don't like how Lifebloom is one of the only stacking spells that can have the entire stack dispelled with one purge. Travel form and cat form speed indoors would be nice.

What makes playing your class more fun? I like being mobile as a healer.

What makes playing your class less fun? DOTs for AOE damage.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I wish Lifebloom didn't have to stack.

What’s on your wish list for your class? I wish that all forms became cooldowns. More shifting rather than just staying in one form all the time. And add a minor glyph for the people who want to be in form all the time. I also want to use costumes in form.

What spells do you use the least?
Hurricane, because it costs way too much mana and does less damage than DOTing and mushrooms.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvP primarily

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroics and Old School Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arenas / BG / RBGs (in that order)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

No real issues, would like insta-roots via glyph back, but I still keep up.
Also how about not giving ferals an instant cyclone since that's an inherently
'Balance' tree CC.

What makes playing your class more fun?

Individualized talents and skills different from other classes.

What makes playing your class less fun?

Being a skeleton key (I'm a Boomkin).

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Playing PvP, and I do it more for fun, so no one needs to get on their 'best way to pvp' horse, I don't use a rotation, aside from trying to be Solar proc'd the whole time. Making MF ratchet from Solar into Lunar felt like a pretty heavy nerf from a class in pvp that has been relegated to using a ton of haste almost exclusively for Cyclone (again why the feral instant) and roots. The rest of my rotation is almost exclusively instant cast. The nerf to starsurge, the answer to our long asked for 'on-demand' dmg wasn't exactly well received in pvp.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

WISH LIST #1 and ONLY: Use the Firelands xpansion is a means to give us PHOENIX Flight Form!!!!!!! I know you made a flame kitty, but what about the rest of us?? Boomkins get no love in the way of remodels, and druids rarely enjoy the wide selections of mounts. So do the easy, clear, obvious best thing and give as firey flight form. Basically its Dark Phoenix Mount + Swift Flight Form = Happy Druids!!! And if you do in fact take my suggestion perhaps I'll see the upgrade in my ingame mail?!?!?

Unfortunately when I PvP I rarely use Starfire, thanks to the 4 set bonus not proc'ing a 1.5 cast. After Cataclysm dropped casting our big knock has felt swimming in quicksand and for an undesirable effect dps wise. I still use it in PvE when but only in coordination with Lunar and/or timewarp.
What type of content do you focus on? Currently PVP Only.

If PvE, what type of PvE? N/A

If PvP, what type of PvP? Arenas and BGs... would like to do RBGs but they are out of my reach due to team minimums.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Honestly, shape-shifting in order to cast a CC spell. Even when it's an instant, you still have to shift back into form afterwards. I can see having to shift to heal or perhaps Innervate or Battle Resurrect someone, but not CC. Shifting just to CC puts us in a vulnerable position... I don't know of any other class that has to go through this extra hoop just to cast a CC spell.

What makes playing your class more fun? Feral Charge. It just seems like the natural way to engage the enemy as a cat. Just wish I could use it more, LOL.

What makes playing your class less fun? Hibernate. Nothing is more annoying than Hibernate > Cyclone > Hibernate > Cyclone > Hibernate.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? It seems to me that in PVP, Mangle ends up being our primary strike all too often. Shred isn't useable most of the time because of positional requirements and only a fool would turn their back on a feral cat by choice. I'd like to see a change that would allow us to temporarily use Shred without the positional requirements similar to the way Ravage does.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Travel Form should scale with riding speed. Our Flight Form follows this, why shouldn't Travel Form? We paid the gold for the extra speed. I don't think we should have to mount a mount just to acquire equal speed as our peers. What's the point in having a slow speed class travel form?

What spells do you use the least? Teleport: Moonglade. I'm still trying to figure out why Moonglade still exists since you removed all the Druid class quests. Claw. Sorry but most Druids don't even use this past level 50 because Mangle is just that much better.

PvE

Heroic Raid content.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Indoor Travel form would be nice. Shamans have ghost wolf which is usable indoors. Travel form seems somewhat useless now that flight form is usable almost everywhere travel form is.

I enjoy the most intense AoE healing phases, as that is where resto druids shine (phase 2 Ryolith/Beth, Scorpion phase for domo).

Single Target : / Baleroc is a MAJOR bummer, luckily I get to DPS!

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

As Balance, I feel that the rotation is very compelling, but wish that I didn't have to micromanage Lunar Shower so much, the energy from it seemed like a petty nerf to PvP boomkins, who are generally worthless anyway.

As Retso, I don't have a set rotation, per se, but I feel like I use enough abilities regularly to keep me entertained.

Indoor Travel Form, updated Flight Form/Moonkin form graphics, Barkskin usable on friendly targets.

While I use nourish pretty much all the time as a filler, its still pretty much worthless.
Travel form in its current capacity.
When I go balance, Force of Nature seems pretty weak, almost pointless.
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids

My main quality of life issues right now is not having something that differentiates the class and make it desirable. I know blizzard was trying to focus on "bring the player, not the class", but there are still several unique things for several classes.

The hybrid aspect of druids is what I like the most. It is the only class that can fill any of the 4 possible roles

The need to carry around alot of different gear. I know this is a consequence of us having "4" possible specs, but still, it is a pain

I play Bear, Kitty and Boomkin. Bear is ok, and kitty is fun. However, Boomkin right now requires too much clicking on the screen (targeting the ground for Hurricane, Mushrooms etc).

- Same ability that makes druids more desirable. Being hybrid means we will never be top on any role, which I understand, but something that makes druids (specially feral druids) more attractive for the group
- Having some tanking mechanic that stops damage (a-la shield block). These days non-shield tanks are second class citizens, exactly because they don't have a shield (even if they excel in other aspecs)
- As feral (kitty specifically), having a %damage increase party buff (like Communion)
- As balance, having some kind of aura based debuff (several examples)
- Removal of FFF and Demo Roar from the spell hit table (copied from another post)

- (Balance) Hurricane is pretty much useless right now
- (Feral) Feral seems to be well balanced, and I can't remember any ability I never use

PVE

Raids

N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

I honestly can't think of anything in this category at the moment.

Versatility, plain and simple. I love knowing that at any time I can throw on a different set of gear and perform any role in the game. Also, after playing so long with instant Flight Form, I don't think I'll ever be able to take another class seriously again.

Being confined to forms is a massive double-edge sword with respect to appreciation of my achievements in the form of gear acquisition. Moonkin form didn't always deliver the massive bonuses that it does now; I'd like to believe that somewhere down the road I will be able to choose to stay in caster form and still be able to perform my role without harming my ability to pewpew.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

I'm in love with it, honestly. Moonkin in Wrath was just... "damaged". Now there is a definite flow in combat, and the Eclipse mechanic allows enough room for skilled players to outperform those who may not research exactly what they are capable of.

I only play Moonkin seriously, so I'll stick to that. Something needs to be done to spread some damage from Lunar to Solar where AoE is concerned. Being so very massively gimped by being caught in the "wrong" eclipse state during a fight is not fun gameplay, and it's harmful to the group. Granted, I understand that learning fights to the point where you can plan eclipse states out minutes in advance is yet another way you can prove your greatness, but I don't think we should be so heavily punished in this regard when other classes/specs can typically pump out their usual numbers on demand.

Absent this "small request (lol)", perhaps a 3 minute cooldown that takes us from wherever we are in Eclipse immediately into Solar with 100 energy.

Hurricane is almost universally useless this expansion. There are a couple of exceptions, but even those are debatable. Perhaps this is where we could put some extra damage into Lunar, by morphing Hurricane into something more potent while in Lunar eclipse. Doesn't necessarily have to be as powerful as solar shrooms and sunfire, but it would help us maintain efficiency if caught in the wrong eclipse during raid encounters.

PVE mostly, but I do hit up arenas quite often.

Raiding.

Arenas mostly, with the occasional BG.

Feral tanking is much too passive.

Whenever I have to do the odd job in the raid, like tanking adds in P1 on Nefarian.

Raid fights where cleaves rain supreme :(

Much better than it was in Wrath. I enjoy it a lot.

A LEGENDARY (staff/polearm please! every other class/spec has officially had a legendary they could use besides us and enhancement shamans (no, rag's hammer doesn't count.))

Obviously my arcane and nature damage spells as a feral, but I think out of all of the spells that I'd be willing to use that have utility for a feral druid it would be soothe. Since it requires you to pop out of form in order to use it, it burns two GCD's rather than one (unlike boomkins, resto druids, hunters, and rogues, who's enrage removers only burn one.)
Primarily PvE

Heroic Raiding.

Feral - Cat
Target switching... especially on adds that die quickly, but are not always numerous enough to warrant swipe... Fire cats on Domo. (Slow energy regen, no ability to move combo points, no real damage dealing ability that doesn't generate a combo points and thus removing them from the primary target can all be blamed)

Positional requirement can be annoying, especially on bosses/adds that turn frequently or only allow a frontal position.

Losing set bonuses when shifting out to Brez, innervate (4pT11)

That we're usually one of the best classes to sit out when it comes down to replacing dps for fights. Our damage is average and not strong enough to keep us around. Our ability to switch targets is weak.

Positional requirement on Shred. Not the end of the world, but it can be very frustrating at times.

Threat issues during the first Berserk. Cower is pretty weak.

Switching targets... I feel like I would better serve the raid by just tunneling the bosses a lot. That I ultimately lose more by attempting to dps down an add. Feral just has very poor tools for this and it hurts us on a lot of bosses these days.

At somepoint during Cata beta the animation for Feral Charge - Cat was changed. It used to launch us way into the air and now it's really more like a bee-line. I always missed the way it looked when we soared towards our target.

I like it a lot. It keeps me interested.

I wouldn't mind removing some of the randomness of Cleastcasting... sometimes I get 50000 procs per minute and others it feels like I go an eternity between procs. The gaps always seem to happen when I need the procs the most!.

I also can't stand what not being able to Shred does to our rotation. I know you guys buffed Mangle to alleviate some of the damage loss, but that does nothing to make up for things like Glyph of Shred, etc.

Adding Mangle to glyph of Shred or just removing the positional on Shred
An improvement to feral target switching
Making Shred benefit from mastery or bleeds benefit from haste.
Primal Madness improved... it's so weak, but we have so few talent options as a dps
Blood in the Water being a higher percentage - Ferocious Biting is fun!
More energy!
Feral Legendary!

Ignoring all the non-feral abilities...

Ravage - It was nice when we could Feral Charge Ravage without running out
Claw - lol
Skull Bash - Even when there were lots of interrupts Feral was is so energy constrained and the energy cost of SB is so high it was never wise to assign you cat to kick.
Cower - Pretty useless after the first 20 seconds. Could it see the Feint treatment?
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] I am primarily a PVE 10-man raiding restoration druid, currently 5/7 in the Firelands. I will occasionally (not often) go BG, and only if I am with friends and/or guildies.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Removing snare on ToL form was a great quality-of-life improvement for us, please never do that again! I still have mixed feelings about ToL form being on a cooldown as they are good arguments in both directions. All in all, I think I like not being required to take form to enhance my healing. Before that change, when content started to get easier, I would deliberately not use it just to check my own skills and abilities.

What makes playing your class more fun? I do love being a mobile healer and druids have the best toolbox in the game for healing while on the move.

What makes playing your class less fun? Only when I see our holy paladin drop an HUGE heal on the other tank and thinking, “gee, I wish I could do that…” =) But I do understand that they have the burst and we have the HoTs.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) It works for me most of the time, and I do have enough flexibility to jump out of my rotation when I need to. Baleroc is a very difficult fight for the resto style of healing, but Alysrazor is very enjoyable, because it’s caused me to stretch a bit more from what I’ve done in the past. Not only do I have to manage my tank’s health and make sure he loses the debuff from the hatchlings attack, but I am also using Thorns on him every CD to enhance his damage on them. Then getting to use the offensive component of the new ToL form during Burnout is also quite fun!

What’s on your wish list for your class? Still hoping for a defensive cooldown ability of some sort, but given that our three-minute Tranquility has come in quite handy in several spots in working through the Firelands, I have become very appreciative of that ability and I hope we get to retain it. I would also really like it if we could use travel form anywhere the shaman can use ghost wolf. The division there just doesn't seem right.

What spells do you use the least? Healing Touch and Nourish. The cast times are often prohibitively slow in spite of Nourish’s mana economy. If it doesn’t land before the target dies, it’s not helpful at all. As a 10-man raiding resto druid who is primarily assigned as a tank healer, I don’t often have 3 rejuvenations going to give me the reduced cast time on it, either. I do wish I could incorporate them better into my healing style because I know other restos have succeeded at it, but I have lost my target in trying to use them enough that mostly I don’t.
Make Regrowth have a long lasting HoT again!!!
I play a balance druid with a resto off-spec that I use often for Heroic Dungeons, rarely (though occasionally) for raiding.

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
While I play both, I tend to focus on PvE more than PvP.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids, Heroic Raids.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Rated BG's

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

As a boomie:
The fact that typhoon is still so horribly broken and yet so painfully necessary on several fights is a constant thorn in my side.
Having to shift out of Moonkin for Rebirth hurts, as well, though it does make sense within both the lore and class mechanics. While I happily play a hybrid class and will always use my healing abilities when needed, the fact that they *are* needed so often, and then I have to waste a GCD before I can cast efficently again becomes a major pain and a point of contention.
Lack of *ANY* type of threat reduction was killer, though no so much so now that tanks threat has been buffed so high. Shifting into cat, running into melee and cowering wasn't exactly fun, effective use of class mechanics, and could theoretically pose an issue in the future.
Mastery does nothing for me 1/2 of the time. A pain with bad procs.
Lack of any exposed armor in my most oft-used form pains me. That and while my Worgen model is all new and redicu-awesome, my Boomie model feels old and out-of-date.

As a healer:
I find the lack of a true castable damage reduction cooldown the biggest quality of life issue, though I'm not sure it fits into this catagory.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Fairly complex rotations/priorities and the ability to truly fill any role with one class.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Neglable numbers on single-target fights as a moonkin, feeling niched to AoE situations.
The stigma that Druids are bad single-target healers as a tree, feeling niched into raid healing.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I'm generally fond of it as a balance druid. I'm still hamstringed by movement, however, as Lunar Shower is typically not at full efficency until I have stopped moving. I'm also perplexed as to why the "Solar" (nature) half of our eclipse is so much more powerful than the lunar if played correctly.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
Some sort of new mechanic or spell that doesn't force us into bad decisions when we move - or at least feels as though the reward is worth the risk (Lunar Shower feels as broken now as it did overpowered before the energy change)
Even Eclipse damage cycles, or perhaps just a buff to Lunar Eclipse AoE damage so I don't have to hang in Solar and nerf my own DPS when adds are a spawnin'.
New Moonkin form, or the ability to hide it so I can show off my awesome transmorg'd armor.
A Typhoon spell that does all of the following:
1. Properly animates.
2. Casts when I hit the keybind.
3. Doesn't eat a GCD on me, show me an animation, start a cooldown timer - but not actually cast and reset said cooldown timer .5 seconds after the GCD is up.

A new, castable cooldown in the resto tree. Tranquility is viewed as OP, but not as good as a lot of other CD's.

■What spells do you use the least?
Thorns
Wild Mushroom
Travel Form
Hurricane. I haven't cast it in AGES.

Balance PVE

Heroics

N/A

I would like the option to change my moonkin form (the oldest model in the game). Ferals got theirs, Moonkins got a promise for Cata and haven't seen it yet.

I enjoy the fact that time was taken to remove the RNG out of eclipse. Although we are still very reliant on luck for crits / procs.

1) I dont appreciate that you are forcing us to use spells and talents that are a dps LOSS. Lunar Shower is an awful design at the moment, for AoE fights. and Hurricane is extremely expensive and the only channeled AoE without the 100% crit bonus (ex: Blizzard)

2) Also give us a reason to be in lunar eclipse other than go as fast as possible into solar :)

Regular rotation is fine.
You tried to create a new AoE rotation for us, but most moonkins prefer to spec out of Lunar Shower ( a high-end tier in the talent tree). When your players play without an intended talent / mechanic, maybe their concern is legitimate.

- Moonkin form customization
-Reason to play in Lunar Eclipse, to bring it on par with Solar
- Better design for Lunar Shower / AoE rotation (if you really want us to not stay in solar the whole time)
- Hurricane buff / mana cost / damage
-

- Soothe Animal

Im strictly pvp and I play a resto druid

All aspects of pvp

Not being able to keep my buff for, lets say noggenfogger while changeing forms

Watching my HoTs tick for a reasonable amount of healing

Not being able to cast anything other than my instant cast heals due to the fact that I get silenced x3 then cc'd x3+. 0% survivalability compared to a holy pally with bubble/lay on hands. no survivalability compared to Disc priests with their bubble absorbing such mass ammount of damage. and cannot compare to a resto shaman with tremor totem to absorb stuns/rooting effects/ and other said cc.

I feel that my rotation is slightly unreasonable considering I am forced to strictly use regrowth (in tree of life), rejuvenation, lifebloom, and Swiftmend. I dont feel like I am being challenged in the sense that I dont have to cast anything, but at the same time its impossible to keep someone up through burst without popping tree of life, which is also the only thing to save me. After Tree of Life is gone, everyone knows resto druids are like shooting fish in a barrel after that's off.

the ability to kite again without melee classes constantly spamming their slowing effects, whats the point of being able to move if your opponent just has to slam down on their keyboard to keep me slowed?

Healing Touch, Regrowth. Not useful due to the fact that the moment I attempt to cast it im kicked and then when I try again I am silenced yet again

Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• What spells do you use the least?

Feral Druid both
- Both

- PVE in fireland raids,

- PVP BGs, Casual arenas, casual RBGs

- What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? I miss being able to break roots when shifting. It's not always easy to run with a healer especially if my pvp partners aren't healers. Even if I am running with someone who could dispel, they might not actually have time to dispel me.

- My class feels more fun because I still have some unique things that other classes don't have yet. I do like being to run faster in cat form.

- What makes my class feel less fun is the fact that I'm being CCed pretty much 24/7 now. Compared to other classes, I fee like that I am being CCed alot more. Most of the time I sit helplessly while watching my allies die.

- I like that our rotation is more complicated than other classes because there is a certain degree of challenge... but at the same time, I also don't like how our rotation is probably the most difficult out of all the other classes. We have so much room for error. If I miss a couple tiger's fury here and there or if I like a debuff drop or if I override my bleed, I'm missing a huge chunk of damage. It helped now that mangle is longer duration but I still feel as if other classes have a much easier time to maximize but if I space out for even a second, I get penalized harshly.

- Wish list? I wish dash and stampeding roar had a shorter cd to match the rogue's cd.

- Least used spell... umm that'd be soothe animal.
TBH, as a raiding boomkin, I hate the boomkin rotation. It's overall complicated and a pain compared to other classes.

AE dps is atrocious. The thing about pre 4.2 AE was that if you did it right, it was worth it. You worked for it, you got your timing down, and yeah, tri-shrooms, tab target dot multiple targets, etc.. and yeah you had to time it so you had Sunfire up, but if you did that, you were REWARDED for it. You WORKED for it, and it worked for you. Now AE dps is just as hard without the rewards of good dps.

Take for example specs like arcane that blow stuff up, and they have the complicated 2 button rotation, and yet boomkins use shrooms, drop and detonate, starfire, moonfire, starfall, insect swarm, wrath, etc... yet we do less. And add that I think shadow priests lead the way in AE dps and all they do is spam mind sear. How fair is that?

Why do more complicated rotations get the shaft while 1-2 button rotations always seem to do a lot more dps. Personally, it seems like complicated rotations should have the better dps because it's earned.

Don't get me wrong here, I wouldn't care if mages had huge dps numbers if their rotation was as complicated as ours, but it just feels wrong.

In terms of healing. I feel pigeonholed when I heal. Only use these 3 heals or go oom. And especially fights like Baleroc which are just nightmares for druids.
What type of content do you focus on?

PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE?

Raids/Heroics

If PvP, what type of PvP?

N/A

Stacking Haste non-stop and still feeling slow cast. Also, would love to see a minor glyph or something added that would let you see Druid caster instead of Moonkin all the time, maybe maybe Moonkin form a cooldown such as in Restoration.

Shapeshifting, being a Druid, all forms are fun (Tank/Resto/Balance)

Not seeing your character's armor, haste stacking makes me feel like I am not getting those big crits.

Hard to follow Eclipse graphically, if it's 0 sometimes I am not sure/forget/can't tell which way the eclipse arrow is going to move and end up casting a wrong spell.

The ability to see your armor graphically while being a Balance Druid.

Mostly Typhoon, does not have much raid usage and get yelled at for knockback since the glyphed version isn't worth getting. But Starfall still likes to hit CC and some oddities sometimes, but I have to throw it in for rotation.