Class Feedback – Mage

Mage
Prev 1 9 10 11 70 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both, mostly pve on my Mage though.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroic dungeons and regular Raids, havn't had the chance or gear to try heroic raids.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
All, though not nearly as much as my other 85's.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
I agree with some other mages, Portals to 1 or 2 more places would be nice. Flying up to the plaguelands isn't too big of a deal for those with epic flying, but for the low levels it feels like a 1 hour treck. Other than that i can't think of "quality of life" problems.

What makes playing your class more fun?
As a Fire mage, I absolutely love seeing the dots spread and the explosions go off. It's fun to see a huge 3 living bomb chain go off along with our huge Pyroblasts and flamestrikes, and then see the damage that goes along with it. Same with Combustion, Seeing how much damage a good Combustion can do is fun.

What makes playing your class less fun?
It's in multiple mob fights that Fire really shines, but it would be nice to see something that would make Fire just as good as other classes in a single target fight.

Combustion: Awesome when used right, but is frustrating to use it. Lining up all the procs, ignites, and proc mechanics is nearly impossible.

Also, The fact that mastery increases Dot Damage can really make gearing a pain. In situations where there's multiple targets, Mastery can shoot way above the other stats. But when you're only firing at a single boss with 1 or 2 adds now and then, Mastery is a rather bad stat. Some kind of balance to it would be great.

Last off, and maybe it's just me, But when it comes to small groups of mobs, keeping up on damage can be a pain. Sometimes it feels like it takes serious work to pull numbers lower than or equal to other classes. There's enough mobs to get Living bomb rolling on the full 3 targets, but not enough that our flamestrikes, dragon's breath and Impacts really spread much damage.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I think Fire Mage rotation as it is now is simple enough to be able to play it, yet complicated enough to stay interesting. Combustion needs some work though.
Combustion is awesome when used right, but bad luck on crits and ignite munching can really make your damage go down the !@#$ter. Also, Combustion is very hard to use on command. Being able to use it well or not is really one of the things that makes you a great fire mage or a horrible one, and can be very frustrating at times.

What’s on your wish list for your class? An easier to use Combustion. It's frustrating having to line it up with trinket procs, Ignite procs, Enchant Procs, and Boss fight mechanics. Less RNG dependent dps would be nice too.

What spells do you use the least?
I can't really think of a Spell i don't use much as fire. Fire uses just about all of its abilities. The only spell that comes to mind is the Mage Ward, Which doesn't get much use outside of pvp. Though i admit my mage hasn't been into the firelands yet, so maybe Mage Ward has some use against fire based attacks.

Been wanting to know what plans Blizz has had for fire mages for a while, so I thought I'd state the problems im seeing :)
Both

Raids

BGs/Rated BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Getting rid of reagents for Teleports/Portals would be nice. A lot of classes had their reagents reduced or abolished through patches or glyphs and you'd think that after learning to bend space and time to steal a Shaman's Heroism, they could learn to teleport without the use of a stone :)

Duration of the Armor Spells. They should have been 60 minutes by default to match Arcane Brilliance.

Just being a mage, honestly. I've played a mage since the Molten Core patch of Vanilla and I'm still playing it today because I find the class fun.

Someone else stated that while reagents are cheap, they are annoying to keep restocking. Getting rid of reagents would make teleporting around more fun.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I don't have any problems with actual spec rotations, more or less just the RNG of Fire.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Teleports: I'd like to see some mage-only teleport spells. Portals to major cities for groups is nice, but being a mage should come with some traveling perks. Perhaps a few more teleports to sub-major areas of the game would be nice. I'd also like to see a Portal spell for Caverns of Time added. I'm sure with the upcoming content and the Hyjal raid for people farming Tier 6 for Transmogrification, it would be a nice addition.

Portal: I'm placing this one separately because I'm not sure if this would be possible, but one thing I'd like to see unique to the mage is a Portal: Hearthstone. Basically how it would work it would transport your party/raid to the mage's Hearthstone location at the cost of the mage's Hearthstone cooldown.

Ice Barrier: I'd like to see this as an actual spell as a replacement for Mana Shield, however, I know that would be pretty overpowered for PvP reasons. So what I would propose to balance this is have Ice Barrier absorb the same amount as Mana Shield as a spell, then change the Ice Barrier talent into "Improved Ice Barrier" reverting it back to it's normal properties.

Raid as Fire: I absolutely loved Fire. The rotation made you pay attention and it felt great, then Arcane nudged ahead and I've been playing that since. I'd love to see Fire get rebalanced and brought back up to where Arcane currently is so we actually have a choice rather than being compelled to raid as the flavor of the patch spec.

Armors: Make them 60 min by default and possibly change the minor glyph to make them last until you click them off or die.

Tier Gear: I'd like to see a Tier set that actually makes me look like a mage. The last time I had that was Tier 7 only because you copied Tier 3. Tier 8 made me look like a warrior/paladin. Tier 9 wasn't unique.. it was just copy/paste random caster gear, Tier 10 looked like it could have been a warlock set. Tier 11 REALLY looked like it should have been a warlock set. Tier 12, I'm a phoenix... would rather look like a mage.

Frostfire Bolt: even with the glyph Fireball is still superior, even if by a small margin

Mana Shield: As an arcane mage, mana is precious due to our mastery, losing mana only to gain the difference back with Incanter's Absorption seems like a moot point.
Primarily PvE with some dabbling in PvP

Raids, heroic dungeons

Arenas and BGs (when I do PvP)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
My biggest quality of life issue is ultimately that jumping back and forth between PvE and PvP is not smooth (hence I don't play a lot of PvP). For raids and heroics, I typically am expected/required to jump back and forth between Arcane and Fire so I'm unable to keep a Frost PvP spec. While a Triple Spec option is unlikely (however much I and I'm sure many other players would love it), the hardest part of changing specs is restoring my action bars. I have no problem respec-ing if I can't have triple spec but I would love a feature to remember my tool/action bars. What I'm suggesting is something like the equipment manager for managing armor sets but instead for different bar setups.

I enjoy the fun spells of being a mage such as invisibility, blink, spellsteal, and portal/teleports.

See the quality of life answer (unable to completely enjoy my class specs due to limitations).

The arcane rotation is a little monotonous. Fire is better, but not by much. Ultimately the priority system of Frost is the most engaging and entertaining.

I would love a third spec or "action bar manager." Also, I wish we could have a little more fun with our specs. More options to carve out our own unique abilities while still being within the general "viable" spec. Unfortunately I don't have a really good example, but allowing us to spec into blink giving increased speed is fun while not required. Finally, more portal/teleport sites (or perhaps only more teleport sites but not portal) would be nice as would more options for polymorph. While those would be entirely "cosmetic," I think they would add something more fun to the game.

It all depends on the spec, but I'd have to say Dragon's Breath and Blizzard.

Both but more on PVE

Heroics and normal difficulty raiding

Arena when my partner is online, BG's Tol Barad

As others have said, the 5 minute CD on ritual of refreshment, its annoying when I have to cancel the spell or no one clicks it and I have to wait 5 minutes. Also maybe this doesn't belong here but frostfire orb still doesn't seem to work, for instance it won't target Atramedes when he is in air phase

The versatility, lack of DoTs, I hate DoTs. Survivability

Kiting and controlling adds is extremely fun, in fact I have been playing my mage for 4 years and one of the funnest times I ever had and the reason I fell in love with the frost mage was because of scarlet monastery, Controlling and freezing the mobs that were running away or the extra mobs was so much fun, I wish there was more of that random chaotic element still.

Feeling like I have to play arcane to best help my raid. I don't feel this need just because arcane does more damage than frost, I think that their damage is very comparable and I can do great dps as frost, I feel this because arcane has such a better raid buff that no one else in my 10 man group brings. Frost would either have to do so much more damage than arcane in order to make up for the 3% damage buff, or it would need a new raid buff. OR there needs to be more situations where the control and survivability of frost really helps in a raid.

To summarize, I think it's unfair to frost that arcane is the best dps and has the best raid buffs

Frost rotation (or priority list) is my favorite rotation in the game. It has great timing for procs. Arcane feels a little boring but I don't think it is as bad as most people make it out to be. Something definitely needs changed for arcane though. Maybe an execute phase spell or something

A better raid wide buff for frost

An execute phase spell

I think I use most of my spells at some point
Both

Raids

Everything

Blink still not working correctly on certain terrain

Frost in pvp is amazingly fun.

Feeling forced to play arcane in pve when i consider fire more fun.

The arcane rotation is the most boring in the entire game. Fire is very fun for me, but at the moment arcane is better than fire for pve. So i'm not using fire right now. Frost is a fun rotation but I only use it for pvp so its situational.

For fire to become the #1 pve spec again

Blizzard and arcane barrage
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Focus = PvE, casual = PvP

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids and heroics.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BGs

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? No issues

■What makes playing your class more fun?
Diversity. Mages especially Engineering mage is a hoot. Lots of various moves for so many different occasions. I also did like doing mage tanking, ie Blood Princes. It was fun to have a change in the role. Responsibility in an encounter: I enjoy being tasked as opposed to carried. Burn phases are fun too.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Not being able to do something to certain extent, which at this point is not an issue. We can self-heal effectivally, midigate some damage, CC, move fast, slow, fall, etc. and deal good damage. Constant (occasion is good) movement is annoying, but not really a big deal.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
As primarily arcane, I find the mana maintanence aspect for effiecent dps output an interesting and managable mechaninc. I supposed it could be spuced up some more.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
Not to remove anything. I supposed if you intend to do a raid boss in 4.3 that is like Ozurak, for the love of god, please give a slightly longer(weak is fine) dot than Frostfire unless you let us blink out as you do now.

■What spells do you use the least?
As arcane, mana shield, frostfirebolt.
Both!

All!

All!

Keeping armors up, (although the glyph helps) Ignite's tooltip not telling you how much damage it's doing (and every ignite is different!). I have to use combustion helper to have a chance at a good combust, and the delay until the addon can calculate the damage, is half the length of the buff. And the GCD in there, and I can miss a good combust.

Portals, blink and spellsteal

Our interrupt is on a long cd, I guess people expect mages to be able to counter spell as it fits the theme, but a lot of boss abilities that need inturpting in PvE are on a quicker cooldown.

I love fire's rotation, I just wish it could keep up with Arcane for Damage! Combustion/Impact strategy, Critical mass and living bomb, upkeep and scotch while moving, makes a very involved strategic and fun spec.

Fire just doesn't do enough damage. I really don't feel like mechanics need to change though, because I love the way it feels. I wonder if an increase in mastery benefit would work, as it would add to the combust/impact strategy (as more damage would come from there) and not effect how the spec FEELS. Plus Fire AND Arcane mages, could dual spec without having to reforge as often if both specs stacked mastery.

Arcane and frost are right on the money however, its a shame I'm too in love with fire to change :(

FFB might be the only spell that's not on my bar.
PvP.

N/A

Arenas and RBGs.

Hmmm. Not much quality-of-life stuff applies to Mage. I would guess by the definition, Teleportation runes. Annoying, but not too bad. I don't mind since we are the only class who gets ports anyway ;)

I love the mobility of my Fire mage. It is incredibly fun to move and cast at the same time. Procs are also very enjoyable. My face lights up when a proc shows up.

Lack of survivability, this applies to the Fire spec of course, not frost.

With PvP, rotation doesn't really apply. You need different things for different situations.

A fire shield kind of equal to the frost ice shield, maybe doesn't absorb as much damage but hurts the target while being attacked. (But basically, more survivability)

Spells that apply to my spec I assume? (obviously I do not use frost bolt or arcane blast) I would guess Blast Wave. In Arena and even some RBGs, you are always moving as a Fire Mage and its annoying to position yourself and properly use a blast wave to slow the target. (Not even that long a slow) If it were a longer slow, I would use it much more.
Both

Raids, heroics to help gear guildies alts or cap out if i missed raid

Arena BG and occasionally RBG

None really

Seeing the good burst damage makes a mage fun to play however...

I really dislike the fact that you need to manage your mana like we have to to maximize dmg. Arcane mages get gimped simply because of mastery...no other class sees damage decrease due to mastery (burst vs. sustained)

Also the ability to move (read not move at all) of an Arcane mage needs to be addressed.

The Arcane rotation is simple but complex...the burn phase is just as everyone says it is AB,AB,AB etc, the sustain phase is much more entertaining...more button presses and possible a mage ward or Ice Lance/Fire Blast while moving.

More mobility. Making other arcane spells be affected by AB multiplier.

Anything fire aside when I'm moving and use Fire Blast.
-I mostly play PVE mage.

-Heroic Raiding, 5 Man Dungeon content.

-N/A

-While making a table for a raid group sometimes the spell is accidently canceled by my movement, or a guildie clicks twice canceling the spell. This leads to a 5 min cool down to occur till I can attempt the food making again. I would like to see the CD lowered or removed.

-Mage as a whole is fun for myself in both roleplaying and raid function. I like that I am a wizard class who commands arcane, fire and frost. I like the idea of priority casting and hard cast spells, large nukes and numbers and flashy graphics :3

-What makes my class not fun to play is the lack of actual choice I feel I have when playing. I find that even though fire and frost are 10% in relation to arcane right now this does not pair well compared to all other raiding specs. With arcane not being a top game spec at the moment when comparing damage while playing fire I would find myself near the bottom of the list and struggling to keep up with other classes and specs. I wish the specs were closer so I didn't feel guilty letting my guildies down or feel like I wasnt pulling my own weight. A big part of why I play a mage is the idea that I am a wizard of many spells. Like I said before I just wish I had more choice in specing and playing. Arcane is fun, but not for months and months at a time. I would like to enjoy all aspects of my class :(

-Arcane I find is fine, Although on the surface appears simple there is a large amount of mage "forecasting" to see when and where to use cool-downs and when to prepare your burn phases for maximum damage. Side note of bringing arcane barrage back into the rotation.
AOE wise arcane I find is fine.

Fire I find is fun but could use more cool-downs or a lowering of combustion's cool down timer. The uncertain RNG of hotstreak can create frustration and boredom in the spec when one only casts fireball and living bomb/orb on cool-down. AOE wise fire needs alot of help. Impact becomes a problem when it doesn't work properly or doesn't proc, living bomb spreads also suffer from this.

Frost is perfect besides one aspect! the pet nova! although a neat idea it can be frustrating to use in a PVE environment. Hit boxes and range can throw the player off and be a loss of DPS.
AOE wise blizzard needs to be upped significantly. The mana cost is high but the damage is extremely low.

-I wish for the specs to be brought inline of each other to where dps is closer and one spec isnt overdoing the other by more than 3-4%. Also maybe more crossing of spell schools during a fight, fire and frost and arcane as one! :D

Polymorph
Counterspell
Spellsteal
Manashield
Ring of frost
Frostfirebolt
Arcane barrage

PVP

Raids

Arenas - RBGS

Reagents for portals - tables.

Being OP. It's fun for me, sucks for other people. Being able to land novas and roots, blink. ect..

The new spec change. Only being in 1 talent tree for so many points doesn't really make sense to me and counter-balances the game. There's no more variety in specs anymore.

Easy. Arcane is like 3 buttons? Or at least in Wrath it was.

getting rid of mirror images

Molten armor - Arcane explosion
What type of content do you focus on? Both

If PvE, what type of PvE?Heroics, I was a heavy raider in a top 5 guild on my server at the time from vanilla until about 4 months into ICC. Since then I've barely touched any raids, I strongly dislike the structure and a number of things about raiding (whole nother thread).

If PvP, what type of PvP? All

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? I would have to say my biggest annoyance is that teleport runes only stack to 20, and that there is 2 different kinds.

What makes playing your class more fun? I love how fire plays and feels, especially with ignite and impact. I love how much control frost has, and the burst damage it can do.

What makes playing your class less fun? Arcane is very dull and lacks a strong source of AoE, AE spamming is just awful. It really needs another spell thrown into the rotation or there needs to be less of an emphasis on AB. It really just lacks a "cool" factor to, maybe more of an emphasis on the cosmic aspect of arcane would be cool, I'm thinking of the Algalon fight as I type this.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

*Fire - To much of an emphasis on fireball spamming still.
*Frost - To much of an emphasis on frostbolt spamming still.
*Arcane - Way to much of an emphasis on AB spamming still.

*Being able to name your water elemental for one! Or at least a random name.
*A big spell, such as Volcano, Meteor, Supernova, something to show a mages power, and overall it's just cool.
*Updated spell graphics, frostbolt, fireball especially (looks like a fire pebble)
*Triple spec, it seriously needs to happen.

* Arcane explosion
* Frostfire
PvE, i dabble in PvP, but my focus is PvE. Fire Mage.

I focus on Raiding as much as possible and heroics otherwise.

For PvP I do battlegrounds.

The window for getting pyro dot + ignite + LB + combustion is very small. Many times I will decide I am not going to get all 3, put up combustion and right afterwards get my final crit for the ignite, or I will miss-time it and lose my living bomb due to server lag. It would be nice to have a larger window, though it's not something I cry about at night.
The next one is the feeling that I can't control my damage output. It's likely at least partly psychological (we remember most what really annoys us or makes us really happy) but I often feel like I either get a ton of crits and do massive damage, or I get no crits and have a hard time lighting a candle.

I love surviving something that kills off the other dps because I have the tools to deal with just about anything thrown my way. Cauterize is nice and all, but it's so much more satisfying to survive because of a well timed iceblock, blink or mage ward. I also enjoy managing my proc's and dots to maximize my dps.

It is never fun to go through my rotation perfectly, survive some random near-deaths by using my proper class mechanics and then discover my dps was half of normal because of low crits. In other words, I dislike my performance being largely based on something I have no control over.
Ignite fishing is not the kind of fishing i like to do. In fact, I hate all kinds of fishing.
I really miss the days that putting an LB on a player meant something. Now that nothing happens when it is removed, healers just get rid of it and players seem to ignore it. Rogues don't even seem to care enough to use their cloak of shadows to get it off of them. :(

The basic fire rotation is a bit simple, but I feel it makes up for it managing the proc's, moving dots, using cooldowns and especially using all our other mage abilities to survive and deal with incoming attacks. I would enjoy an extra "use" ability or two, but mostly i'd like a longer window to use combustion in. Lag can make combustion near worthless.

I do wish I had some way of getting control of my instant pyro blasts for short periods of time when I really need them. Like maybe a use ability that gives pyro blast a cooldown (short) that would for a time let me weave instants in with fireballs so I can more easily manage my dots or gain benefit from my on-use abilities/trinkets.
Ignite - I wish Ignite was a passive ability using it's own damage instead of based off the damage done in the crit that set it off. Then it could be fine tuned directly instead of being random and effected by Ignite Munching.
Counterspell - It isn't so much that the cooldown is too long, as it is that everyone else's is low enough they expect us to counterspell more often than we can. It would be nice if all the classes had interrupts that were more on par (though I don't think mages need a cooldown quite as low as everyone else's).
Mirror Image - It would be nice if they always switched to my main target(or if i had a button that says "kill this"). I realize that is a problem considering all the dots, but there are many times I cannot use mirror image because the darn things always seem to attack the one thing we are trying to slow/stop dps on. :( It's a bad day when the raid leader calls out "stop dps" and then "wtf is the fire mage doing?" because of fireballs coming from my direction...
Focus Magic - I used to really enjoy having a buff that people really like. Arcane Brilliance being a group effect it's just expected. No one is ever happy they brought a mage because of arcane brilliance, but i've had people get very excited about getting a focus magic. It's also nice to feel that I can help the undergeared healer/dps by choosing who gets the buff. What if fire mages had one that is similar to focus magic, but uses haste instead of crit? Then fire mages and arcane mages would seriously compliment each other.

Frost
The only ability out of this tree I use is Iceblock.
Arcane
Arcane Blast
Arcane Explosion
Arcane Missiles
Mage Armor
Remove Curse
Fire
With Fire I use everything I have, though Mirror Image is used less often due to the inability to really control what it is doing.

Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• PvE dungeons for now. Was thinking of doing some Raiding and Arenas with this mage once it hit 85.

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• As previously stated, this mage isn't 85 yet. Therefore I will have to say only dungeons for now.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• BGs mostly for now. Was looking to get into arenas later.

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Not much, really.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• The ability to blow things up with huge balls of fire in PvE (which I'll get back to later) and in PvP - CONTROL. Control is what makes pvping with a mage fun. From spellstealing to freezes, armors, counterspells and blinks, that's why I rolled a mage. always liked playing the blue deck in Magic: the gathering.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• PvP-wise I'd say not much. It's pretty fun.

PvE-wise oh man. This is where it starts. Mage rotations are BEYOND boring. Arcane is a 2-button wonder. That isn't fun. And fire, which is a step in the right direction with the hot streak procs and having to keep an eye on your dots to maximize combustion. However, it's still not enough in my opinion. And even at that, it's not competitive so you are forced to play an amazingly boring spec at end-game. Give me more buttons to press and more things to keep track of, please.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• I guess that's where I should mention that Arcane is the most boring spec in the entirety of WoW and fire, while in the right direction, could still use some tweaking? How about making it less reliant on crits so the procs (which change things every now and then) are more frequent?

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• Fun rotations.

• What spells do you use the least?

• Portals I guess.
    PVE

Firelands

Playing a crit base class with no crit. I'm a fire mage but right now fire is trash so i have to switch to a boring spec that is arcane cause of the dps.

Not playing arcane, I'd much rather play fire or even frost in raiding. I haven't played frost since lvling like 4 years ago fun times.

Playing arcane and seeing that fire has no crit talents but a !@#$ load of aoe ones. that makes me sad and not want to play fire :(

Arcane= boring i zone out half the fight. Fire the lack of hot streaks and if you clip LB you %^-*ed yourself. Frost there is one??

For Fire to be redone so that we can be back on top where fire belongs.Frost need to be fix for raiding I would like to raid as frost again. Is it possible to get rid of arcane lol?

Ring of Frost, Cold of Cone, Blizzard
    What Type of Content fo you Focus on
    I am almost entirely a PvE player

If PvE:
    As cliché as it is, I like to call myself a “hardcore-casual raider”. I do not put in the time that many hardcore guilds do, only 3 days a week, but we do well for ourselves, currently 3/7 Heroic.

Other than feeling bound to arcane because it is that best damage, none.

I like brining something unique to a fight, which mages do often. Especially in a 10man setting, mages are often the kiters or the special ops guy, which I love.

Being bound to the one button spec that is Arcane atm. I hate the current play stile of arcane but I will play it until it no longer is the viable spec to play.

Obviously don’t like arcane because there is little to no rotation. Fire is fun though I think there should be a little bit more to it, which I will address in a few. And Frost is actually really fun and reactive atm. I don’t know why just don’t like the spec. But again, make it the most powerful spec, which will never happen, and I’ll play it.

Outside of a little more balance in the damage, I wont something more complex for arcane and fire. Both of these I think could be fixed by overhauling one spell: Fireorb.

To me this is the worst spell in the game atm and something needs to be done about it =/ My best idea is turning into a “mageorb” that changes with spec. I like the idea frost fire orb. But what about a Arcane orb that pulses AoE damage like the first from Violet Hold. A Fireorb that apply a stacking crit debuff kinda like what combustion used to be, or a stacking dot to go along with combustion. And I honestly have no idea what do to with frost. Maybe keep it the same, the extra chance to proc FoF is nice. All I can think of brings be make to another snare XD which we DONOTNEED AND I AM NOT SAYING THAT FROST NEEDS ANOTHER SNARE. Lol

I think that fixing that and maybe adding a little less RNG to fire would go along way to making all the spec playable, I know I've read things about something like a combo system where you get more points for crits than noncrits or a bank where mispaired crits are stored. I think adding more stacks to AB could do some good, cause honestly the burn phases last for ever and they are only going to get worse. Fire could do with a cool down on combustion being reduced, aswell, because frankly that is the only fun part of the spec. Until the point the combustion comes of CD I'm pretty much a zombie.

That’s pretty much my only thoughts on what I would like to see done.

Outside of situational spells like Spell steal and the like that obviously have their place, I would have to say FrostFire bolt. It’s a beautiful spell, that I would love to see have a place in the game again. Maybe a buff to fire mastery? I thought that was the intent behind the two glyphs from the start but the DoT damage from it seems to be so minimal its not worth mentioning.
    ■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

- PVE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

-Raids

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

- Mana Gem should be Cooldown only - charges seem irrelevant
    - Would like to see Molten Armor, Mage Armor, Frost Armor be Aura based (I see dispell issues with PVP, but would still be nice)

■What makes playing your class more fun?

- LOVE LOVE LOVE Impact

■What makes playing your class less fun?

- N/A

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

- I play Fire, and I absolutely love the rotation. However, if I'm in spam mode and I accidentaly refresh Living Bomb, its slightly annoying that is resets the duration. I would like to see a re-cast of Living Bomb be ignored if it is currently applied to a target.

- Not going to repeat what others have said about Arcane, seems rather obvious.

- Frost is great fun, and rather technical, I enjoy it a lot.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

- Utilization of more Mage spells/abilities per spec (i.e. Arcane using Frost and Fire spells, etc,).

■What spells do you use the least?

- Frostfire Bolt
    - Mana Shield
    - Blizzard (costs way too much mana)

Battle mage hero class. :D