Rogue
Prev 1 56 57 58 63 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics, Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Poisons! I feel that poisons should be like enchants/runeforging. Once you apply them, they stay until changed. The same could be said for Shaman's weapon abilities.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Stealth

What makes playing your class less fun?
Energy starvation, having less survivability than a Priest

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I think our rotation is great.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Abilities that make us more valuable to the raid/party, as opposed to being just another set of debuffs.

What spells do you use the least?
Disarm Trap, Pick Pocket
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]:

At the moment PvP, I also do some PvE.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]:

Heroics and Old Raids. I haven't been able to raid much in Cata due to the Achievement Loop-Hole (Can't join with no achievement, can't get achievement if I can't join)

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]:

Arena, BGs and if I can find a group RBG. (Once again its the Achievement Loop-Hole that reduces the amount of RBGs i can do. Everyone wants High Rated Players)

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.:

Combo Points: They should stack on a rogue and not on the target. Too many combo points have been lost because of the simple fact that combo points don't self stack.
And Redirect IS NOT the answer. Self Stacking Combo Points is THE answer.
Bandit's Guile: it NEEDS to self stack on Rogues. The ramp up time is TOO much with target switching.
Poisons: Timers too short. (I have Flask of Enhancement that lasts 2 hours, why not poisons)
Poison Bag-Stacks are too small.
Lock Picking: Its almost useless now. (Except to open Boxes)
Not as needed raid-wise as it was once. (ie: opening instances that needed keys)

What makes playing your class more fun?:

-Being able to pick my fights via Stealth and sneak past trash targets.
-Being able to Vanish if things get out of hand.
-As Combat Spec being able to choose more then just a Dagger for weapons.
-As Combat Spec you don't have to always be behind your target for max dps.
-Auto Attacks, due to lag its sometimes hard to get abilities off when you have to wait a sec or two for your ability to activate.

What makes playing your class less fun?:
-Stealth not working properly, ie: sometimes i can be seen across the bridge in Arena.
-Vanish not working properly, ie: I can still be seen across the room and pets are still chasing me.
-Switches targets as melee is a big DPS loss when you have to run away to the other side of the encounter. Or when you have a lot of targets to switch between due to Combat Specs LONG ramp up time.
-AoE's as melee,ie: running away then running back only to have your Bandits Guile or Poisons drop off. (Or Both)
-Not feeling like a PvE group is ever looking for a Rogue because we have no real buffs.
-Feeling useless in Raids, unlike how we were needed in BWL to Disarm Traps etc.
-Knowing once all my CDs are Blown im useless.
-Losing Combo Points on targets that disappear upon death.
-Losing Combo Points because Redirect is STILL on CD.
-Losing DPS because i used my left over Combo Points on Slice and Dice instead of Eviscerate since Combo Points stack on Target and not me.
-Combo Points stacking on Target instead of me.
-Combat Readiness sharing a CD with Cloak of Shadows. Now i rarely use Combat Readiness.
-Finishers not doing Finisher Type Damage after 5 Combo Points of investment.
-Currently having Sub as THE only real PvP Spec when Combat used to be viable. (But not anymore)
-As Combat Spec not having any other choice with Off Hand Weapons besides Daggers. ( This only started in CATA)
-The limited uses of Killing Spree when its suppose to be the ability that defines Combat Spec Rogues. It kills you more then it kills your target. And it all the way down in the Combat Tree.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.):

Rotation is ok for the time being. Could be more fluid. Its clunky but manage-able.
It could be improved if Rupture did more damage for a 5 Combo Point Finisher.

Also get rid of Revealing Strike, Put the 35% damage buff into the finishers as a base line. And make Revealing Strike affect duration of Finishers and not their damage.

What’s on your wish list for your class?:
This will be along list hahaha.
These are not in order of importance but more of the order they pop in my head.

1) Poisons are a Spell Enchant to free up bag space. Also less running back to buy more.

2) Increase the duration of Poisons. 2 Hours should be fine.

3) Combo points stack on Rogue not target, to reduce lost Combo Points on target switching.

4) Increase damage of Finishers at 5 Combo Points. The time it takes to get 5 Combo Points then seeing the damage a finisher does at that level is poor when compared to other classes abilities.

5) Bandits Guile Stacks on Rogue, to reduce ramp up time when target switching. Bandits Guile has a long ramp up time and to have to start all over its a dps lose.

6) Combat Spec made more viable for PvP. It used to be, what happened? Needs more mobility and for Combo Points and Bandits Guile to self stack.

7) Fix Killing Spree.
eg: If Blade Flurry is OFF Killing Spree will only hit your current target.
If Blade Flurry if ON Killing Spree will hit Multiple targets.

If Blade Flurry is OFF after Killing Spree has finished you are placed in the same position where you activated it.
If Blade Flurry is ON you are place where ever your last target hit was.

Or maybe even turn Killing Spree into some sort of Shadow Step type skill.

8) PvE buff of some kind. Perhaps when Slice and Dice is active everyone gets a 10%-20% Haste Increase. Or a Buff that reduces threat gained by everyone except the tank.

9) Put Improved Expose Armor in to the Combat Tree. I don't even know why this is there since Mut are all about poisons and poisons bypass armor, while combat are all about white attacks and an Armor Debuff would benefit Combat Rogues more.

I say Swap Reinforced Leather for Improved Expose Armor.

10) Make Tricks of the Trade the treat dump it used to be. When using Blade Flurry even with the increase to tank aggro we still pull aggro. For me Tricks is just a DPS boost for the tank now.

11) Make Adrenaline Rush Reduce GCD by 0.5secs. This would reduce the amount of energy capping once its up.
Perhaps make a Glyph that adds that effect to Adrenaline Rush.

12) Change Sinister Strike Glyph. There are times when it procs and i miss my 4 Combo Point Revealing Strike chance, although you can still use Revealing Strike its a DPS loss.
Maybe change the Glyph to increase damage.
Or make it a 50% procs instead of 20% to reduce the long Combo Point ramp up time.

13) Change Combats Mastery Main Gauche. I should proc of the Off Hand Weapon NOT the Main Hand Weapon. it would help Combats slow ramp up times and dps losses due to target switching. Well unless you implement all of my previous suggestions.

14) Make our Pets STEALTH when we stealth. I don't use pets much because people can guess where i am when they see my pet but no owner. I have a lot of pets id like to have around if this could happen.

15) Make Pick Pocketing more rewarding.

16) Offensive Finishers like Kidney Shot and Expose Armor affect Restless Blades, not just damaging finishers.

Cant think of anymore at the moment, might update when things come to mind.

What spells do you use the least?:
Shiv
Deadly Throw
Rupture
Expose Armor
Killing Spree in PvE.
Gouge
Disarm Traps in PvE
Distract
Pick Lock and Pick Pocket since i have to re-glyph just to make these effective.
Smoke Bomb in PvE
And finally Redirect since its always on CD.
Pvp

RBG's and Arena

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
poisons are annoying to buy but not too bad,and it used to be fun to gank in enemy cities but that is done for. not enough world pvp opportunities.

I like being the first to attack and the control.

Mostly things like frost mages. If the person playing has half a brain in their head they can kill a rogue every time.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
i feel great about it accept that combat readiness shares CD with cloak now

no more shared CD with combat readiness and cloak. A bit more mobility, not anything big but just a bit more. Also as all of us in here know, if DK's can use the fortitude thing to make them immune to stun while they are already stunned. We should be able to use cloak while deep frozen, ice blocked or feared. just sayin, it seems a bit unfair.

i never use combat readiness because cloak is so very important. Also i rarely use deadly throw because it is basically terrible. i could just use crip poison on my thrown and throw a normal thrown weapon and it would basically do the same thing and not waste combo points as well.
Oh also I rarely pick pocket because you basically get so little out of it, also 5 point eviscerate damage is laughable plz do something about that.
one more haha
the reason i feel we need a bit more mobility is because rogues are like the only class that has to be in melee range and behind their target to do maximum damage. everyone else could literally just stand in one place and fight toe to toe and do a lot of damage regardless. so we need a bit more mobility because i find when i am slowed like crazy and i dnt have KS up i cnt get behind them to do my dmg. also a healer with his back to the wall in arenas just pisses me off beyond belief because i cnt get behind them to do any damage.
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Pure PVP, simply because it’s hard to find enough ppl to do pve on my server now. I miss the GDKP days.
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
N/A
■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
All
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
1. Energy starving, sometimes I even have to wait few seconds to make the next move, even with rep up. We are pure dps, this is like take our strength away.
2. Poor stealth, I noticed that lots of classes have been given some anti-stealth skills, but stealth is the root of this class, if you make it so poor like now, it’s totally ruining its fun part. I know hunters can detect us way far than usual, mages can still use pet cc us when they are stunned (shouldn’t pet follow the orders from their master, if their master is stunned, why can the pet cc?? because the player in front of PC are not being stunned??) Feral druid can see rogues pretty far than rogues, like we used to see them plus they seem have two speed up skills, did you notice that ppl are complaining feral are replacing rogues in pvp teams?
■What makes playing your class more fun?
Stealth, control and damage burst
■What makes playing your class less fun?
1. Energy starving, sometimes I even have to wait few seconds to make the next move, even with rep up. We are pure dps, this is like take our strength away.
2. Poor stealth, I noticed that lots of classes have been given some anti-stealth skills, that’s fine and fare, but stealth is the root of this class, if you make it so poor like now, it’s totally ruining its fun part. I know hunters can detect us way far than usual, mages can still use pet cc you when they are stunned (shouldn’t pet follow the orders from their master, if their master is stunned, why the pet can cc?? because the player in front of PC are not being stunned??) Feral druid can see rogues pretty far like we used to see them plus they seem have two speed up skills, did you notice that ppl are complaining feral are replacing rogues in pvp teams?
3. No skills to counter bleeding effect.
4. SC and CR share a CD, there are lots of class they are doing both cast dps and melee dps, like DKs.
5. If you compare the skills between current feral and rogue (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1127154531), it makes you totally want to give up this game. From stealth, bleeding, mobility, bear, speed up skills, cc (vs. blind and stuns, they have more range cc and unbreakable), not even mention frost mage (15 sec blink likes a trinket with 15 sec cool down, cc you 4 times in 4 sec, if mage can blink every 15 sec, why can’t rogue shadow step every 15 sec?)
6. I like the old talent tree frankly, it is more fun than current one.
7. Rogues have to fight in open too long, rogues now are like DK or warriors/pallys but using daggers and wear leather. Druid can make this even easier because their CD is only 6 sec but can make rogue can not stealth for 30 sec?
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Pvp doesn’t really have to use rotation, but no matter what rotation you are using, a frost mage can make you frustrated to want to give up this game. Why don’t rogue (who is a class for control and dps) have that much cc (barely have crowed cc).
■What’s on your wish list for your class?
The third talent spec.
More damage burst skills or chance
Better stealth
Faster energy reg
■What spells do you use the least?
Combat readiness, this is a special skill from level 80+, compare to the same skill from other dps class (mage, DK), what do you think.

[edited because I almost forget to mention some stuff]
Both

Heroics, hoping to start raiding after spending most of my time in PvP

Battlegrounds, almost entirely objective-focused (EFC kills, ninja caps/recaps, etc.)

Having to carry and re-buy all my poisons (especially with different battlegrounds having different priorities for poison usage) and all of the 20 coppers greys filling my bags when I Pick Pocket Cataclysm targets. Especially the latter, since the stuff you get off PPing level 30 mobs is more valuable. Also, having DoTs break stealth- it sucks in PvE where we have to either blow one of our most powerful survivability cooldowns or not use stealth (which often means not doing anything or getting almost killed by a single target while leveling) for the duration of whatever the mob we just killed put on us right as it died, and it sucks even more in PvP when even blowing Cloak of Shadows doesn't get rid of bleeds. I can live with Hunter's Mark sticking because that's a counter and a class feature, but a class that can nullify some of the world's strongest magic with "minor mysticism" should really be able to do something as relatively simple as hiding a bloody wound for more than three seconds.

Shadowstep and crit streaks, and the fact that Sub almost never starves for energy.

Having to keep up my finishers, especially in PvE, especially in PvE fights where there's time off the boss (Anhuur, for example, usually pops his shield before I even get Recup and Slice and Dice up). This is really a two-part problem: The rotation is so tight it gets screwed by the smallest things, including bosses who turn a lot at the wrong time or even using Shadow Dance and replacing Backstab with the more costly Ambush for six seconds. The second is that Subtlety cannot function without using 5 combo points for every single finisher but gets energy starved if I have to provide too many of those points myself (essentially when my group isn't getting enough crits, an especially common problem in Heroics or 10 man raids where the average player's crit chance is relatively low, due to either poor gear or class stat priorities). These problems feed into each other and make Shadow Dance very hard to use and impossible to use on cooldown, since it requires my finishers to somehow all have enough time that I can afford to be using 3 or 4 point Eviscerates for energy regen between Ambushes if my group doesn't give me two combo points during the GCD- which is even more annoying when I think about how I could have that kind of buffer consistently in a group with enough crits to make the whole "can I get away with a 3-point finisher" question a non-issue. Also, bleeds.

I like it when it works (i.e. when I keep my finishers up and have enough time on each to deal with boss movement, target swaps, etc. without something dropping), but I hate how rarely it works, especially in Heroics and 10 man raids with certain class combinations where HaT can go up to 5 seconds without proccing while the whole group is alive and on the boss or healing actively.

A HaT buff, a talent to make Backstab sometimes proc an extra combo point, a few extra seconds on my finishers, a way to make Shadow Dance or Ambush refresh a finisher or two, a way to make Eviscerate refresh another finisher- really anything that would let me keep up my finishers and use Shadow Dance on a regular basis with less dependence on other players' RNGs to create ideal conditions. Also a cooldown or other mechanism to let me keep my finishers up or instantly apply all of them from the same combo points during/after boss phases where low-health adds or other mechanics force me to let all of them drop off. Finally, some more valuable Pick Pocket loot, something to address my issues with poisons, and a way to stealth while dotted and/or clear bleeds.

Combat Readiness, because I don't engage players directly and Cloak of Shadows is way stronger; Smoke Bomb, Gouge, and Shiv, because I forget I have them and can't think of a really good use for them; and Deadly Throw, because I forget I have it.

Also, I don't see the point of Mind-Numbing Poison.
it will be fun if every posion gives different buff in raid, like the hunter pet buff.
Agreed, although I'd prefer the model to be a raid-helping debuff applied by the poison for aesthetic reasons. Right now all we have is a minor crit buff from Sub and a debuff from Assassination that copies the Warlock's Curse of Shadows- and they get to battle res and give out pet buffs.
Reading this thread, I see a lot of very good ideas but I feel like rogues would benefit a lot (probably the most) from topics like this about encounter/battleground design in general. Especially in PvP, we're a class with a lot of unique utility but also a lot of ways to get screwed by design decisions not related to our class per se (I'm looking at you, Magmaw).
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
I play on RP-PVP server Ravenholdt US. I just reached level 85 two days ago. My main type of content I will be focusing on is PVP now that I am level-capped. I will also do dailies for reputation, gold, and chance world PVP encounters.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Dungeons for weapons or Justic Points for weapons

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
My main focus is WORLD PVP. I just started BGs today to start my Honor gear grind. Once I have all my Honor gear, I will probably start Arenas and RBGs for better PVP gear, but with less focus on those two things. I don't like instanced PVP what-so-ever! But it's the only way to get the points to get the gear that I would like to be able to go out into the world and be that elusive, murdering rogue of Azeroth.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Carrying poisons. I wish we had a poison vial belt or something so the poisons didn't take up bag slots. Also, I wish the poisons were permanently applied instead of a 60 minute application duration, and only change when you apply a different poison.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
I play Subtlety spec. I like the high mobility, stealth and stuns. Lots of options to control the enemy. Many options to escape a location unnoticed or very quickly. I like the In-and-Out, assassination operations that I can pull off quickly, and undetected... kind of like the Osama Bin Laden Navy SEAL Team 6 operation!

■What makes playing your class less fun?
So far, not much. I have Level 80+ characters of every class except warlock and mage. Subtlety rogue is thus far my all-time favorite! I'm only sad that I didn't start a rogue earlier!

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Since I am focusing on PVP, rotation isn't so much an issue since everything is situational, and Subtlety spec has many cooldown options to pick from.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
As mentioned earlier, a poison vial belt or something so poisons don't take up bag space. More rogue-specific class quests involving assassinations of named player characters, lock picking quests, or other stealthy type of operations with unique rewards.

■What spells do you use the least?
Sinister Strike isn't even on my hotbar, since Hemorrhage and Backstab are my fillers. Envenom, Redirect and Combat Readiness are barely used... only situationally used, but rarely.

PvP

Battlegrounds, but I used to do lots of arena until my partner took a break from the game.

No real problems here since Vanish and Blind lost the reagent requirements. However, one thing that would be nice is the ability to adjust the Shadow Dance Action Bar without racing the ability's duration and being able to put abilities that don't require stealth in the bar, like Will of the Forsaken for example.

Being able to come out of nowhere and crawling all over some poor unsuspecting fool before he knows what's going on >=D

Shield Abilities (Power Word: Shield, Ice Barrier, Mana Shield, Sacred Shield, etc) and the fact that we have no way to circumnavigate them or effectively deal with them as a melee class. Warriors have Shattering Throw, Paladins and Death Knights and Feral Druids can outlast them by merit of being tank classes, and Enhancement Shamans can get rid of them, but the other thing is that if those aren't options all of those classes are capable of delivering a consistent damage amount that lets them burn the shield down and keep going. Rogues on the other hand are primarily spike damage, so what ends up happening is we use a spike or 3 getting through the shield (critting a disc priest for a whooping 2, that's something I love to see on my screen), but by the time we can hit them with our next spike they've got the blasted shield up again. It's incredibly aggravating.

Nothing too strenuous here, although I would love it if some of our Combo Point Builders had more potent damage and effects (Hemorrhage getting a bleed effect was excellent, but maybe bump up its damage a bit?), that way it wouldn't feel like I need to use a weaker ability 4-5 times before I can let a good attack off the chain.

Well, I'd certainly like to see that shared cooldown revoked, but I bet you're tired of hearing that. Personally, I'd like some improvements to Evasion, like putting it back on the Preparation list as well as giving it something to make it more viable against Paladins, Death Knights, and Enhancement Shamans (who can simply get around it by using spells). I'd also love to see an increase to the Cloak of Shadows duration, because while that 5 seconds is awesome it really only buys us immunity from 2 cast time spells (assuming between 1.5 and 2 second cast times, which seems to be the average) or 3 instant casts and overall I just don't feel like it makes enough of a gap in a caster's rotation o' pain for us to get in there and cut them. Hell, if the Cloak's duration was increased to 10 seconds like Combat Readiness, I'd be alright with the shared cooldown. Lastly, I really wish we had some proc abilities/effects a la Shadow Trance, Killing Machine, Arcane Missiles/Hot Streak/Brain Freeze, etc. Rogues already have a pretty unique style that's fast paced and edge-of-your-chair exciting if done right, and I think something like this (maybe even something like the Hunter Master Marksman Talent and it's Ready, Set, Aim... mechanic) could be just the spice it needs to really blast into an adrenaline-flooded realm of its own.

Gouge and Expose Armor are the only ones that I don't use for a non-utility reason (I don't use backstab because I'm a sword rogue, Hemorrhage makes Sinister Strike obsolete, etc). I also don't use Redirect at all really, simply because its often more useful to use those leftover CPs to pop Slice And Dice or Recuperate.
PVE

I was into 25-man heroic raiding (US 50th Sinestra kill, 25-man) until I went casual back in May. The class just isn't fun to play in its current state. So now I wander about farming for rare mounts and pets.

I don't think I've PVPed since Cata launched. I haven't been in the mood to figure out what's the difference between a BG and a rated BG. I've always enjoyed raiding far more than BGs, and since I don't particularly enjoy raiding any more because I don't particularly enjoy the current play-feel of the class, I doubt I will find PVP any better than before.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
The class, and especially combat, is genuinely un-fun in the raiding environment. I've raided the other two specs as well, but they really were't much of an improvement. I really like the excitement of progression raiding, and I miss it at times, but raiding as a rogue in Cata was just drudgery. Yes, yes, I know I could always re-roll, and I used to alt-raid fairly extensively on my DK back in Wrath, but it's not the same. I've always been a rogue.

The unique touches of the class like Stealth and Pick-Pocket and Sap. Omg-last-second-tank-is-dead-2%-to-go evasion tanking. Oooh, and back in Wrath, when it was a lot safer to use, I loved Killing Spree.

I'm a combat rogue at heart. I've almost always been a combat rogue. I still want to be a combat rogue. I hate playing the current energy-starved Mutilate spec. But Cata combat is the most clunky, moose-on-rollerskates spec imaginable.
--Bandit's Guile.
I think about some of the fights I did before I went casual...25-man heroic Throne, heroic Omnitron, even goold ole Al-Akir...and how ungodly, /headdesk-ingly frustrating it was to watch every...single...Deep Insight tick down completely unused because by the time it FINALLY came up, it was also time to jump to a different platform, switch targets, stop DPSing, dodge tornados, or otherwise run in to, out of, or around some fire or other. It's a mechanism that sounds reasonable in theory, but is terrible in application. It's clunky and frustrating, the kind of frustrating that just saps all the fun out of raiding. Raiding is supposed to be about fighting against a boss, not fighting against your spec. It's the antithesis of what it used to mean to be a rogue. Rogue-ing used to be about precision, about leveraging abilities to the greatest advantage. Now it's about how to mitigate the disadvantages of the spec.
--Mastery
Granted, the new and improved mastery is much better than the old mastery ("Original Mastery: So bad it makes +Spirit look good!") But it's still not all that good for combat, which raises the question of why it even exists as a stat. I mean, mastery was supposed to simplify the stat system in general, for all classes, but when it winds up being the junk stat that always gets reforged away, that really isn't much of a simplification.
--The fussiness and lack of precision that comes from mixing BG with Restless Blades. "Hey, let's try to time the unknowable against the uncontrollable!" I think of all the times the raid leader said "save CDs for X or Y" and all I could think was "Save them? I don't even KNOW them." Throw in more fussiness with Revealing Strike, Eviscerate vs. Rupture, energy-capping with AR, and the fact that Killing Spree ranges from completely unuseable to downright dangerous and the whole thing just turns into one gigantic cluster.

I miss having a genuine rotation, like I did back in BC and Wrath. With Cata combat, it's impossible to have an "accepted order in which abilities are used to MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY" because a large portion of the spec is either uncontrollable (the insight states of BG) or unknowable (the effect of Restless Blades upon cooldown timers). Instead, combat has an "if/then/otherwise" flow-chart of questions and answers made to MINIMIZE DISADVANTGES. It's exhausting and frustrating.

Put it back to the way it was. Please. Just put it back. Or at least get rid of Bandit's Guile and find a better way to balance the class. Give us back the precision and control that we used to have. If you insist on keeping BG, then swap it from a mostly-passive cycle to an active set of cooldowns. That way rogues can consciously and actively decide when to use Shallow Insight, when to use Moderate Insight, and when to use Deep Insight, instead of being a dancing monkey slave to a cycle that has no correlation or relevance to the actual fight.

Deadly Throw
Combo points stacking on the Rogue - Redirect replaced with something thoughtful. DR and CloS off of the shared CD (unusable at the same time is still fine, though). Throw while moving, perhaps even generating a combo point. Shadowstep while rooted. Sorry for not following the template, strapped for time.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvP

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] All 3

Out running people and poisons

I really dont like it for my rogue i dont do alot of damage in arena witch is annoying because im always out of energy

A better offensive cool down then shadow dance for sub rogues somthing like a warriors recklessness would be nice

Tricks of the Trade