transmog bow or gun.

General Discussion
So after I heard about the transmog i remember the most epic looking gun from karazan. So I was thinking of transmoging that but before i do I wanted to ask you guys to show me a bow they think is worth a transmog more then the Wolfslayer Sniper Rifle
(if the item didnt show sorry never tryed to link a item).

So show me what you guys got.
Dragonbreath Hand Cannon

The mouth opens up to reveal the barrel, its pretty neat
I may be wrong, but somewhere I seem to recall from a blue when they announced this that bows, crossbows & guns would be the one item that was exclusive from the non-crossweapon rule. Meaning you could use bows for guns and vice versa.

Like i said, i could be wrong... but I will try and find the link.
AH HA! Found it!

Of course, I reread the OPs post and realize this is absolutely moot as it doesn't really have anything to do with what he was talking about directly. :( But I'll post it here just in case for someone else:

<a href="http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3309048">http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3309048</a>

Sneaky death knights can’t make that breastplate look like a cloth robe, and you can’t make a one-handed axe look like a two-handed axe, or transform a sword’s appearance into that of a mace. Guns, bows, and crossbows will be the exception to this rule. You will finally be able to retain your dwarf’s racial gun bonus while appearing with all the splendor and elegance of a bow wielder (or at least the relative silence of one).

All that said, to the OP... the Wolf rifle is the shizz. Use it. :)
Rifle of the Stoic Guardian

Nothing beats a HUGE hand cannon!
I seem to recall from a blue when they announced this that bows, crossbows & guns would be the one item that was exclusive from the non-crossweapon rule.

So this means if I got a bow and get a gun i really like i can still change them? Sweet!
09/08/2011 08:23 AMPosted by Lixi
All that said, to the OP... the Wolf rifle is the shizz. Use it. :)

09/08/2011 08:24 AMPosted by Moonshroud
Nothing beats a HUGE hand cannon!

Yep this gun really is one of the best. But i still want ppl to show me some good range weapons just in case.
Every worgen I have will be using Cry of the Wolf. I like the simpler looking gear, personally.
Gyro-Balanced Khorium Destroyer

I need to remake this beauty (even though it's a tank gun, but hey, back then, you got any damn weapon you could get your gritty hands on)
Every worgen I have will be using Cry of the Wolf. I like the simpler looking gear, personally.

Damn it I would love to have that but im a Night elf :(

Ha! I was just going to link Bear Hunter's Rifle since this hunter was simply Race changed to a Worgen, so i missed all those quests. There are 4 different guns that share this model so the options to obtaining it are available if you have completed some of the quests, you might just check WoWhead.com or Armory to see what quests rewarded this weapon if you want it.

Which i do, and i will be checking that out soon on this character. For now, i will just hang on to my Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers & Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers. It really is too bad that the staff doesn't show on the Armory while i am holding the bow in my hand....
Which i do, and i will be checking that out soon on this character. For now, i will just hang on to my Rhok'delar, Longbow of the Ancient Keepers & Lok'delar, Stave of the Ancient Keepers. It really is too bad that the staff doesn't show on the Armory while i am holding the bow in my hand....

I thought of this. I got the bow now all i need to do is get the staff. Only problem with the staff is most of the hunter weapons in cata are polearms.
Im going with a simple platinum and gold gun.

The Boomstick
Im going with a simple platinum and gold gun.

The Boomstick

Got to admit that looks good to. If i remeber right theres 2 of those in the game, unless they removed one of them awhile back.
How can we forget Hemet's Elekk Gun
How can we forget Hemet's Elekk Gun

Hmm I think i have seen that one time. I know i didnt do the quest. That gun would make a perfect forsaken gun.
Here are some interesting bow designs for people that prefer a bow.

Heartstriker

Bow of Taut Sinew

Melmorta's Twilight Longbow I have this one so happy I can use the graphic again..it leaves tracers when you move around.

Skyfire Hawk-Bow

What a shame I sharded my Armani bow from the original ZA when wrath hit /crys