Up.
Up.
397 PVE TANK
393 PVE DPS
4.9k ARM PVP

NOW is LookINg for a raid guild perfer off tank
add me REAL ID sambbs138@hotmail.com
Up.
Up, please apply via website. Recruiting for MoP also.
Up.
MY MIND'S TELLING ME NO....
BUT MY BODY!!!!! MY BODY IS TELLING ME YEAH!!!!
Up.
Im a 402 Holy/ 404 Frost / 396 Blood Dk all Pve spec looking to possibly Transfer to a new server. I currently Play Unholy, but am versed in Frost just as well. Me and a few friends agree to join this server, Id also like to post this for them aswell.
One is a Feral Tank with a 400 Ilvl that can do any off spec as needed. As we use him for Resto, Feral Dps and Boomkin sometimes just depending on what we need him for.
The other is or Healer. Hes a 405 Ilvl Holy Priest. That has a Disc off spec but hates Disc. He's been our main healer since we started Dragon Soul.
We all are 6/8 Heroic, with many attempts on Spine. Also we might bring over some of our Guild mates. So there is a possibility that there might be more. If you need more info, Just post and Ill do what I can.
The Tank name is Slimydruid
Healer is Darkpixie.
We all are on Sargeras
8/8, up.

Please apply via our website as separate applications.
Up. Recruiting oomkins, mages, and locks for current content and beyond. Apply online.
Up, apply if you are looking for a stable and lively place to be in MoP.
Up, apply for MoP raiding via inappropriate-guild.net
Need a few more for MoP. Apply online.
So ronry. Oh so ronry.
I'm a 392 Fire Mage, LF a guild I can core 25m with in MoP. I have raid experience for all of Cataclysm, and WotLK. I started playing seriously in Burning Crusade.

I'm 19 years old. I'm basically wanting to be part of a guild that is serious about what they are doing instead of the lolly dolly guilds that don't get much done.

My schedule for real life might conflict a little with raiding, but I will do my best to take it work for sure.

Message me in-game for a chat, or whatever is more convenient. I'm not on the forums a lot so hopefully getting a hold of me in-game is easy enough.

Thanks in advance,
Dankskills.
Up, please apply via website.