The Broken Doll

Moon Guard
Post Limit:
09/11/2011 01:18 PMPosted by Lortar
While I regret not being able to take part in such an event, I'm glad to hear it went well. I heard great things from numerous people about all this and it really sounds like 'folks had a blast with it. Awesome job, Dalavesta.

You should have played. I felt weird being the only orc for most of it. xD
09/11/2011 12:49 PMPosted by Gabriel
"HOW DID I NOT KNOW IT WAS DALA SHE IS SO FAT. WE WOULD SEE HER PUDGY AND CUPCAKE SMEARED FINGERPRINTS ON EVERY LETTER AAAAH!!"

Corsets or illusionary magic work well. :D!

Same thing with the voice. S'why most of the times I used preset runes to conjure shades that way they could easily be manipulated to both sound and look different. I think the groups only physically saw the Doll...well, (A) side saw her...twice before the final event in a month. The rest of the time was just shades or corpses pulled on strings which was fun!
09/11/2011 11:50 PMPosted by Gabriel
AAAHH. MY MIND IS BLOWN.

EEEVIIIIIL! *Wiggles fingers at*
TOO MUCH YELLING! *Pokes Dallie's belly*
Couldn't attend. I moved in with a different roommate and I was still figuring out the internet situation. So sorry.
If your ever looking for a antagonist in the future look me up on this toon or Zahayne, I do a hella good heath ledger joker voice, people tell me its rather creepy. rofl
Wish I knew about this earlier to get in on it.
I wish that I had been playing long enough to have been involved in this. Much to my regret, I was too low level to be involved. I do hope that the next time an event like this comes along, that I can participate. Kudos for what you've done, Dala.
Dal my bro wanted me to tell you he enjoyed your rp event and was glad to go out as a hero in the end.
Necro

also, Heartling is a cow.
Not sure, BD might not be completely dead...

Also, Heartling is Squidgoat.