Post Limit:
Prev 1 65 66 67 68 Next

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Both - mainly pvp

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Raiding

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• BGs and Rated BGs

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• having a useless wand, just add the dmg of the wand to all spells across the board.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• It used to be, discs being so good at dmg mitigation I could take on a few people and hold up until hopefully help came to save me.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• In reference to above answer, way too many stuns/cc in this game ....(minor exaggeration but pretty much the truth); I can't even survive ONE DK let alone any DK and supporting DPS he would have on his rated BG team. So in conclusion...it's not fun not even having a chance to survive :(

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• [PVP] With every class having a million stuns, silence etc... What rotation??

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• more damage mitigation through different spells and binding heal procing grace and give healing builds their own "shadowfiend" for mana it should be like paladins guardian you can't hit it...but you can run from it oh and lastly, fix fade to work on player pets 100% of the time. (It's not like they can't just command the pet to attack me again and it has a CD it's not that OP) ;p

• What spells do you use the least?

• Mind Soothe.
    # What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    Both - in all 3 specs (this is my main 7 years running)
    # If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    Arenas, non-rated BGs

Bring back the old shadowform sound (the whispers)

Buffing ourselves in pvp takes too long.

Holy secondary stats are independent of one another. It feels clunky when deciding how much of each you should take.

If Holy Concentration was INT based, yet still passive (I like going into "conserve mode" instead of clicking a mana cooldown button).

# What makes playing your class more fun?
    The look and feel

The crazy micro management of holy (my holy specs take archangel).

The explosive healing makes the Holy spec more fun than any of the other healers (test of faith+archangel+chakra: sanctuary+Trinkets and INT procs= a raid cooldown without using a raid cooldown)

Pro-active Disc healing is a blast on fights that can take the full advantage of the support shields offer.

The countless uses of the spell Penance: Instant healing, healing through dragon's breaths, buffering grace for impending doom, juking interrupts from melee classes, chasing pillar humpers, doing direct damage NOW, pointing you in the direction of the target you can't seem to find. Amazing.

Shadow Dot Rotation is great because there is no rotation. Even the filler in between dots can be varied up (Mind Flay Clipping; Mind Blasting with or without Shadow Orbs) to increase dps. That makes Shadow DPS more fun than affliction warlocks imo.

The control that a priest has on other players with Leap of Faith, Body and Soul, and Mind Control.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
    The RNG of the shadow mastery. I like the orbs idea, I just don't like the how they are procced randomly. It would be cool to see it more as a controlled proc (example: if mind flay reaches the 3rd tick without being clipped early, an orb procs)

Holy Spec's secondary stats do not work well with one another. Spirit, Mastery, and Haste are all completely independent of one another

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    The dot class rotation in cata are superb. Knowing exactly how long a dot will last and having it scale with haste (imo) makes dot classes the most fun rotations in the game.

As I said before, the Shadowpriest Mastery RNG is disappointing in both PVE and PVP.

The healing micro-managements have been fixed within recent patches and I really enjoy Holy Priests with Archangel management and Serendipity. Strength of Soul and Grace management as discipline are also enjoyable.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
    We are the only class in the game without a reliable escape mechanic in pvp. We cannot kite, or root.

When outside of chakra stances, I wish our Holy Word: Chastise worked as a reliable interrupt. I have a macro that drops my chakra stance and casts the interrupt, but all raid bosses are immune, and it doesn't work on most pve trash mobs. This would also encourage Holy Priests to take the State of Mind talents again.

Divine Hymn is a great spell because of it's support for the other healers. I'd rather see the buff it places on other players being increased instead of seeing it's throughput adjusted.

Lightwell- It was useful sometimes in the tier 11 content. But, the movement in Firelands coupled with the mass amounts of ground spell effects has made it negative. I feel that Lightwell would work better as a pillar of healing that would heal you more if you moved to a closer proximity to it. The function of it is a raid cd that also encourages the raid to position strategically into a condensed group at the Lightwell's location. I feel this would make the spell a raid cooldown worthy of taking holy priests to any encounter and would fit the priest mantra with spells like Leap of Faith and Body and Soul. This change would also keep the initial developers' intentions that Lightwell placement is most important.

# What spells do you use the least?
    Please keep Mind Vision and Mind Soothe in the game. Every spell in the priest arsenal has a situational usefulness. Having a large toolbox is attractive and mandatory for a class that has 2 very different healing specializations.
    What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVE, some PVP.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Mostly 10m raids, ZA/ZG through the week for VP cap.
      Disc for raids, Holy for 5 mans.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

A couple battlegrounds through the week when I’m bored, definitely nothing serious.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Wands are just stat sticks, but they’re not even really good stat sticks, they feel silly.
      Also, as discipline it feels silly not to have divine guardian, as holy it feels silly not to have an AOE damage reduction. I don’t think it’s something that you can change in a patch, but switching the two makes sense for me.

What makes playing your class more fun?

I have entirely too much fun with Leap of Faith. My tanks hate me, but I can’t help myself. Plus it’s nice to be able to get that one bad rogue out of the fire on occasion.
      Disc is really, insanely fun. I love the heavy mitigation and that I feel like a serious asset to our raid group.
      Desperate prayer might be my favorite cooldown in the game right now. And Power bubble, God bless power bubble.

What makes playing your class less fun?

The lack of a tank saving cooldown on the disc side. Holy goes through mana like woah.
      In Disc, prayer of healing costs entirely too much to be used, even in a five man, and it’s one of the only reliable multi-players heals in that spec. Makes 5 mans a little difficult.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

The disc rotation is hella fun. It’s SO satisfying to see a tank take almost no damage. Holy in five mans also seems to have a good rotation, in particular I’m finding that circle of healing comes off cooldown just when I want it to 90% of the time.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

Disc needs a tank saving cooldown like divine guardian, and holy needs a raid saving cooldown like barrier.

What spells do you use the least?

Flash heal, just because it’s too expensive to be used unless it’s an emergency. binding heal, I can count on one hand the amount of times I’ve used that. In Disc, renew.
      Mind soothe. Just… why bother?
    •What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] I focus on PVE and PVP

•If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics and raids

•If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] arenas and BGs

•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

i think wands are ok maybe could use some beefing up thats about it

•What makes playing your class more fun? i like playing my class because its the oddball of the caster class i play a Spriest what makes it fun is that not allot of people would suspect a priest of topping charts which i like doing damage is fun as a priest

•What makes playing your class less fun? i dont really think anything well blanced so far

•How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) my rotation is fine actually pretty good i always use all abilities some more then other depending on what enviroment im in PVP/PVE

•What’s on your wish list for your class? to be able to have maybe a diff shadowpet spawn like a different skin i know its classic but maybe give a choice to classic players and new players different pets sounds like an ok request

•What spells do you use the least? mind soothe

Just pvp on this character

n/a

Gearing for arenas so mainly BGs atm

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    Can't really think of one, maybe making levitate reagent free without the inscription? Meh doesn't really matter.

It's the versatility, going between offense and defense. Damaging/healing/burning/dispelling/shielding.

Damage mitigation can't keep up with melee strikes. I have less than zero chance against a DK. I can't heal, I can't move and blowing all CD's are just not enough to keep me alive. I see one and I die.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    Rotation is fine, there really isn't a set one as it's situational. Gheal could use more bang for the buck considering the cast time and renew is really pathetic but needed due to the instant cast.

Better damage mitigation and mana regen mechanics (lower cd on fiend and make it less stupid). Hymns have too long a cd for very very little return. More dispel protection especially from dispelling our mastery talent. Give shields an innate dispel protection maybe?

Heal, mind soothe. Casting wands is a spell too I suppose; they are useless besides stats.

All in all, disc pvp is quite fun to play.

Both

Heroics and Raids

Arena and BG's

Levitate can be used in mounted ppl(or better, don't dispelled when you mount up :) )

The mix dot and direct damage in dps and the shields when heal with disc. i like the shadowform give you a badass shadowform from the hell who's gonna #%%* the mind of everybody, pls increase the "smoke ki" effect :)

Mind spike being useless in boss rotation(but the tier 13 4p bonus maybe change it, if you guys don't nerf it because priest gonna be OP with that), in heal form the mana mainutence is too hard for new priest healers.

good, shadow rotation is a little hard in some bosses, like baleroc, we can't do the sw death under 25% health things without f. the healer a little opr kill myself :)

mind spike do more damage or do less and don't remove dot
    use levitate on mount
    healer to be easy for noobs like me
    gain a guardian who's have diferente effect according with the build
    reduce cd of leap of fainth to 30 secs

mind smooth.

• Mostly PvE

• Heroic 25man raids

• BG's and some RBG's

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?.

• I am perfectly happy with how Shadow is in PvE, maybe make shadow apparitions not so retarded? The one complaint I have about any spec priest in pvp is SURVIVABILITY. I can play all 3 specs pretty decently and I find that there aren't enough things i can do to help myself stay alive against certain melee classes.

• Mind control! Leap of Faith! Fade! and BIG NUMBERS! :)

• Just survivability in PvP

• How do you feel about your “rotation”?

• It's fine except the odd time that it takes like 20 seconds for a freaking shadow orb to proc.

• For shadow I'd like to see some sort of Vampiric Bite buff or something. Like Blood Queen from ICC, that'd be fun. I also agree with some of the other posts in this thread. Survivabililty stuff and interrupts / silences in one of my pve specs would be nice.

• Mind sooth, holy nova, renew

• Both

• All

• BGs and Rated BGs

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Mind Spike removing DoTs. Wands being subpar stat-sticks.

• Being a Shadow Priest.

• Not being able to see my gear as a Shadow Priest, I just like a purple blob no matter what. The lame RNG ramp up time with Shadow Orbs and the fact that you didn't remove Shadow Weaving, you just renamed it Evangelism and made it disappear when I use a DPS cooldown. Seems counter productive.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Using Mind Flay as a filler for 6 years has been getting boring and tiresome. See above question.

• An alternative filler spell. I had been hoping Mind Spike was the answer, but I guess not. A Fire Mage can use Fireball, Frost Fireball or Scorch and all three will be within a reasonable range of competitive dps. See above questions. A Destruction Warlock gets to use Shadow Bolt and Incinerate.

• Mind Soothe, Shackle Undead, Mind Control, Mind Spike
    Content type?
    PvE

Type of PvE?
    Heroics and Raids

Type of PvP?
    -

Quality of life issues?
    -

Makes it more fun?
    Atonement healing is very fun. Bubbles rock. Fade is great. Mind Control and Leap of Faith are HIGHLY amusing. I like being able to use Mind Sear even though I'm Disc.

Makes it less fun?
    (It sounds like this will be fixed in patch 4.3) Can only use Atonement healing is some raid boss fights because the range is based on the center of the boss hit box, not the edges. This means I must have 2 Disc specs and can't dual-spec Holy or Shadow.

Feel about rotation?
    I like my Disc rotations (plural) for Atonement and non-Atonement healing

Wish list:
    - (It sounds like this will be fixed in patch 4.3) Atonement should have a range based on outer edge of the boss hit box so I can use it in any/every fight, no matter how big the hit box.
    - Atonement heals should stack Grace.
    - Atonement heals should stack Vital Spark on the Baleroc fight.
    - Basically Atonement heals should work similarly to regular healing spells like Heal, in that they proc all the same stuff.
    - Divine Hymn should make a bigger dent in health bars or have a shorter cooldown (this is changing for Holy in 4.3, but not Disc.)
    - After Hymn of Hope, I would like to end up with the full amount of mana I actually generated. Currently, even though my mana remaining goes from 20k to 64k during HoH (using Rune of Zeth), after HoH is over, I only have 48k mana. My total mana bar decreased by 40% and then my total mana remaining decreased by 40%. Huh? That wasn't part of the deal!
    - Need more mobile heals. I think we only have PW:S, PoM, Holy Nova, and Renew, and I don't bother using Holy Nova or Renew because they're so weak.
    - An interrupt or another CC spell. Maybe change Shackle Undead to Shackle.
    - More survivability in BGs. It's why I don't PvP.
    - Please fix Serenity for Holy Priests. I have read the posts with data that shows it isn't working.
    - Levitate while mounted.

Least used spells:
    Mind Vision, Holy Nova, Heal, Renew, Inner Will, Binding Heal, all of the Shadow dmg spells except Mind Sear

Edit: added another Wish List item
    PVE

Primarily Raids but a lot of questing, dailies, farming

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] I only do PVE.

I have 2. As a holy priest a lot of my healing is dependent upon the Lightwell use. Since a lot of the guilds look at healing numbers, to be dependent upon someone using or not using the lightwell hurts and it always expires at the wrong time.
    2. With cata, the raid bosses seem to be more dps races with a lot of the 10 man guilds only using 2 healers. Most of the fights favor disc so if you are holy/shadow you have to respec for one fight and you still need that shadow spec for when they only need 2 healers. I love holy and raid healing but find I am sitting on the bench because they just don't need holy.

That I can pull off a great heal and save the day.

With holy being a "Jack of All Trades", the learning curve is hard because no one spell works in one stituation. Additionally, the only time we get to practice the one spell is once a week with the raid lockouts. Example: Instruction Razuous in Naxx. All of a sudden priests were expected to "Know" and Be able to Mind Control and the raid depended on that. I don't PVP and practicing on undead just is not the same.

With having Flash Head, Greater Heal, Heal, Binding Heal, POM,and POHl along with constantly keeping Chakra active, sometimes you feel overwelmed. Which button should I push at what moment and than oops it had a 2.5 sec cast so its not going to happen before tank dies.

Better healing output so that we can at least compete with druids.

What spells do you use the least? Mind Vision, Mind Soothe, Shackle undead only (Firelands is all elementals and dragons!) and Mana Burn.

9/12/2011

* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
    -PVP

* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
    -N/A

* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
    -Arenas and BGs

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

-Buffing takes a while. (6 buffs as shadow)

* What makes playing your class more fun?

-The offensive utility even while playing a healer (Dispelling Ice block and Paladin bubbles, Mana Burn, Mind Control)

-LEAP OF FAITH and clutch saves

-Desperate Prayer

-Juking interrupts

-mindspike/mindblast rotation can be exciting

-Spying on other flags with mind vision

-stacking procs/cds as shadow (archangel, orbs, etc)

-everything about strength of soul

-shackling deathknights who lichborne out of your second fear

-breaking a rogue or druid out of stealth with holy nova

* What makes playing your class less fun?

-still dying to death knights after dodging mind freeze because they have so many other interrupts (strang,gnaw,deathgrip, silence if blood elf)/ being focused by DK for easy kill

-not being able to apply pressure because your dots are dispel-spammed (as shadow)

-penance channeling but not actually healing my target. (not interrupted/stunned/ no enemies nearby)

-nearly every other class having a way to get out of fear.

-mind flay spam can get boring, but the alternative removes dots.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

-shadow's rotation is fun. however, stacking orbs can be awfully frustrating sometimes when you are not being focused.

-I have no complaints with the way disc is played.

* What’s on your wish list for your class?

-A better dispel-protection for shadow. 3 second horror pales in comparison to unstable affliction.

-binding heal benefiting from strength of soul. currently I hardly use binding heal for this very reason.

-A spell lockout, or at the least a cooldown on silence more in line with that of a mage and warlock's (who both also lock out a school). We also have to spend 3 talent points for ours.

-I agree with the guy who said to bring back the shadow whispers

* What spells do you use the least?

-Mind Soothe, Divine Hymn, Heal

• both

• All types

• All types

• Having to go out of shadow form for holy spells

• The degree of difficulty compared to other classes.

• Lack of mobility.

• My rotation feels good I am happy with it.

• More mobility for god sakes is it not that obvious? C'mon already..... change leap of faith for shadow priests to something else.

• [/ul][/quote]

Now why can't I mind soothe everybody....who comes up with this stuff?
    Freakin a

Both

Raids

BGs
    Rated BGs

Prayer of Mending failure to work as intended when two healing priests are in the raid. Prayer of Mending, this most highly efficient wonderful healing spell becomes junk when 2+ healing priests are in the raid. PoM has been broken since a couple months after it was introduced. It gets overwritten by other PoMs, destroying its efficiency, making it a frustrating spell to include. If you're the only heal priest in your raid, it is once again awesome. I cannot believe this was ever the intention when the spell was designed.

In PVE, Holy Priest has always been the most fun healer to play, because of his "oh !@#$" abilities. He had always been able to save one or several people in more ways than any other healer, at least until Cata. Keep designing Holy Priest with this in mind to keep it being fun to play and a must-have in raid comp.

- Broken Prayer of Mending (see above)
    - Aggravating non-combat recovery time dependent on the healer. In PVE, the game is played when you're in combat, keeping your raid/party alive. Then after combat, a most non-fun thing happens that annoys your raid and yourself. A "recovery game" starts that everyone hates. Drink. Ressurection. Drink. Heal them up. Drink. Buff. Drink. You're lucky if your tank hasn't already pulled the next trash pack. Or you have to constantly say "mana". "mana". "i need to drink". /oom. Then you endure constant jokes about mana.
    Solution: Consider giving PVE instancing the same mana resets as the start areas in Battlegrounds or Arena. So we can get our raid having fun again and stop being a drag on the group's gaming time, and incredibly annoyed ourselves.

* Fix PoM
    * Fix Levitate on water (standing still on water, priests often fall through, unlike DKs and Shamans who's path of frost and water walking never fail over water)
    * Non-combat party recovery thats dependent on priest playing the recovery game while everyone else is afk.

Holy Fire (this used to be free dps, where the dps ticks recovered the amount of mana it cost to cast)
    Holy Nova
    Smite
    Prayer of Mending (when 2+ heal priests in raid it loses its wonderful efficiency)

• Shadow for both, leaning towards PvE. :)

• 10 man raiding mainly with the occasional heroics for Valor etc.

• Arenas.

• - Slows/stuns shouldn't be able to work on you while in dispersion state, it basically makes removal of those cc with that spell useless. Those few seconds of dispersion should grant immunity imo.
      - Ranged weps should be able to be crafted by enchanters (they can already make lower level ones..) to make them as readily available as other ranged weps.
      - Wands should be able to have something attached/enchanted on to them to add a minor stat buff, similar to scopes on bows/guns.

• -Some of the utilities shadow priests have are really in demand for certain boss mechanics and I find it fun to get to do these different jobs rather than having to stand and dps all day. e.g. slowing with mind flay, absorbing with dispersion etc.
      - Spells like Mind Control and Leap Of Faith are unique and fun to play with.

• - Lack of burst - it takes a while to ramp up decent dps compared to most other dps specs. Not really an issue for raid content though. :)
      - Lack of mobility.
      - MC breaks way too easily and you can barely take a few steps as the MC'd player without it breaking. Also it'd be cool if you could use a small variety of that players spells while MC'ing them, like with humanoid mobs.

• Shadow rotation is very smooth, I've tried other casters and this is definitely one of the better ones. The timing of spells CD's etc. fit neatly. The rotation is slightly more flexible now than it was in wrath which is totally a good thing. That said it does get a little repetitive..

• - An instant cast, cheap mana cost 'nuke' to use while moving. We have shadowy apparitions but those are rng so don't really count. Even if it were quite weak at least it'd be something in favor of mobility.
      - A small buff to Vampiric Embrace heals to make it even a 'shadow' of it's former glory would be much appreciated.
      - Some sort of buff still remaining for being shadow spec, even if not in shadow form, would be a really interesting mechanic. A small percentage increase to healing or mana regeneration or something? Maybe even something that would only last for 15 seconds (eg. our haste buff lingers) as an 'effect' of coming out of shadow form. We really are naked and prime targets in those emergency situations when we have to drop shadow form to do off spec healing is more what I am getting at, which becomes more and more frequent.
      - A shadow priest is semi transparent yet has no invisibility. Why not some sort of Veiled In Shadows skill which would give us temporary invisibility for a short period? (possibly as an side effect of fade, which is canceled when you deal damage/cast)

• Mind Spike, Mind Sooth, Mind Vision, Shoot (wand attack)

-PVP!

-Arenas/RBS

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

-LoF not working sometimes and as someone stated above the Gcd on Inner Will/Inner Fire

-Being able to Manipulate most situations in your favour. ie. heal party member to full then shield them giving you precious seconds to do other things and know your team-mate is good for the time being.

-Watching resto druids/shamans and paladins escape warrs/dk's with ease while
      we get destroyed
      -having druids be immune to mind control if they are in forms

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
      -Rotation is great

-Have Shackle undead now roots any target for "x" seconds When glyphed - Ultimate solution for shadow PvP and helps Holy/Disc tremendously in pvp however target can still take action of course.
      -Have inner fire/will act like a hunters aspects and have no gcd
      -Have mind soothe reduce an enemy's attack range by 10 yrds
      -Have mind vision be able to work on stealthed rogues/druids as it did before prior to them stealthing
      -A form of interrupt (melee range to make balanced with other healers as much as id like to see a ranged interrupt..)
      -Have inner fire receive a slightly larger armour increase

-mind soothe
      -mind vision
      -shackle undead (love the look of this spell but rarely get to see it)

PVE

10 man and 10 man harcore raiding.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Mana regen and Healing power between combat periods: IE: Slowing down a dungeon to heal everyone up or to eat. I realize that in timed situations this is needed, but in untimed it can throw off the rhythm of a group. Make this more forgiving.

Lessen the loudness of Chakra, and of Inner Focus. Way too loud. Make Chakra states smaller graphically and less competitive with fire or trap graphics.

I really dig the versatility and choices for holy and disc, choosing your spec or aura and using your spells to their effect.

I would like to see buttons like to see auras such as Inner will and inner fire off the GCD, as well as anything like power infusion or pain suppression.

its decent, but i would like some more variation or reward for efficiency like Train of Thought also including a reduction when using Prayer of Healing, perhaps by 2.5 seconds instead of 5. And rapture lowered to say 9 seconds so it is viable to keep a few more shields up on tanks/damage receiving toons in a fight.

Make Discipline a little more Mitigation based again. Perhaps not PW:S spam (although raising its effectiveness by say 8% would be nice) but making DA proc in different ways, through i guess a reward system.

Binding Heal is Situational, as is Heal itself. Flash Heal is only used when things are already going down the drain.

I took Renew off my bar, i realized i only used it when i wanted to be lazy or waste mana.

Can you make it so we can name our shadowfiends? :D
    -PvE.

-Heroics and Raids.

-N/A.

-Being able to Levitate a mounted friendly or myself would be nice, even if it has no effect while mounted.
    -If Holy Fire, Smite and Penance's range has been increased to 40yards so I don't have to run around as much.
    -If Glyph of Divine Accuracy covered Penance's hit rating so I don't miss if I decide to use it as an attack.
    -A mass Mind Soothe would be nice, so I don't have to select each target one at a time, or even a longer duration would be helpful.
    -Losing all my mana when I switch talent specs.

-Levitate: So I can skydive and fish over water.
    -Fade: I enjoy being the only healer class with a reliable short duration aggro dump.

-Not being able to ride my ground mount over water like a Death Knight in no fly zones.
    -Not being able to swim around fast like Druid's Aquatic form.

-I can't say much about this because I don't have a Shadow spec, but as far as healing goes I think it's fine.

-A cool animation while moving around with Levitation buff.
    -A way to ride my ground mount over water.
    -My character actually sings when using Divine Hymn and Hymn of Hope.
    -A more useful Glyph of Shadow Protection.

-In no particular order: Holy Nova, Mind Soothe, Mind Vision.

Both

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroic Raids/Raids/Heroics Mostly everything PVP

Arena, BGs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Increasing priests utility especially holy. I feel like the reason we were given was kind of taken away. I know it is getting somewhat fixed in 4.3 for healing priests but shadow priests being able to dispel or healers being given special tools to defeat a boss seemed to have been floundered by other classes. I just wish I had something that gives us that "batman belt" feel again.

Utility. I can do all kinds of things as a priest. With two healing specs and a dps spec, I can come up with anything the raid needs (besides tank of course), but I pride myself in the number of tools I have in my spellbook. That is the reason I have played my priest for 3 years running.

Obstacles of certain PVE content or PVP content. Just because I can't do one thing..I should not be sat for an activity because being a priest I cannot do a certain thing. Also some of priest mastery, I feel like it could work out more towards our different specs.

I like it a lot! Like I said, the more spells the better! :)

AoE Lightwell - Lightwell is unique because it is interactive...but...no one clicks it anymore... I would like it to heal people on a short cooldown just like Holy Radiance or Healing Stream Totem.

More appreciation for the class and Blizzard to recognize the potential of the tools that Priests can be used as. We were the master class for many things, now we are kind of lost our luster since Vanilla/BC.

Holy Nova- most of my spells heal more of aoe then holy nova and it does not do enough damage so kind of a waste of mana. Fear Ward (PVE only) - nothing fears anymore. Mind Soothe - wut is this i don't even... Hymn of Hope - Only good thing is the increased mana pool, I only get about 10k mana back for every six minutes :/ Divine Hymn- does not heal for much anymore.
    PVP

N/A

BG's, Arena

Defense against multiple CC's! There are just too many ways for some one to CC me, and only one way for me to get myself out of them.

I enjoy healing in general, but do so more on my priest as its one of my oldest toons, and I am more comfortable playing her.

The gigantic mana cost for shielding, a lack of resistance to CC'sl, long cooldowns.

Love love love my rotation: PW:S, PoM, Renew...Penance and Flash heal is needed.

Getting Silence, and Psychic Horror available to Disc priests, or something similar as added protection, or reducing the cast time of Mind Control, and making Fade useful in PVP
    Mind sooth, mind vision, fade
    undead shadow priest

• PvE some PvP

• Heroics/ pug raids

• regular BGs

• the long time ago changes to vampiric embrace, that makes it hardly useful

• i like the balance between DoTs and castable spells

• devouring plague doesn't work on mechanicals
    waiting a long time for shadow orb procs

• i enjoy it, its pretty easy to find a good rhythm

• a single target version of vampiric embrace
    example:
    Vampiric leech castable on 1 friendly target at a time. and takes the place of vampiric embrace
    10-15% of damage as healing to the buffed target,
    everyone in the raid has their something increased by 5%.
    or
    10-15% of damage as healing to the buffed target
    when the buffed target is healed for 50k hp the priest gains 15-20% int, strength or haste for 20secs. has a 1min30sec internal cooldown

an interupt with a lower cooldown
    i get that silence only has a 40sec cooldown cause it locks them out of casting but if i want to use it on a boss it doesnt lock anything so why not make a mechanic that if it can lock them out of casting those type of spells then the cooldown is lowered by 30 secs so it can be a normal interupt on bosses

• mind sooth, wand shoot, silence(too long a cooldown, and mind control(alot seems to be immune)