Class Feedback – Warlock

Warlock
Prev 1 42 43 44 76 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

pve

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

none really, it's a good time to be a lock.

What makes playing your class more fun?

The flavour of locks is excellent. Shadow, fire and summoned demons are all very cool and well realized by blizz. I love it when I have imps procing off CoD, my felhunter chomping on the same mob, my doomguard shooting shadowbolt's right next to me and firey imps materializing via my tier proc. I really feel like a demonic master when all of this coincides.

all 3 specs offer something different. All 3 rotations offer a suitable level of complication. We offer excellent and unique uility. Our pets add a level of depth that keeps me intrigued by what my toon maybe be able to offer a raid group.

All in all a very enjoyable and satisfyingly deep class to play.

What makes playing your class less fun?

The number of duties we have before a pull can be annoying. Summoning players, health stones, soulstones, soulshards, applying DI, summoning our pet and applying soul link is all very time consuming and complicated. If some of these casts where quicker - 2 secs rather then 10, that would help.

Pet management is fiddly and impresise. I really heavily on having done your macro research to be at all manageable.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

All 3 are pretty good tbh.

Destro - I really enjoy this rotation. It feels like I have about 7 things to think about which feels like the sweet spot. Could do with more/bigger burst options. Conflag is the only instant big hitter we have. Not that brilliant for the "burst" spec. It would be good if shadowburn was a meatier execute spell and it would be great if soul fire had at least a competative dpct so I don't feel like I am putting a hold on my dps while I cast it.

Affl - a little underwhelmed by this rotation. Not enough dots for the dot spec and generally a little simple. If destro is 7 this feels like only a 5 for things to think about.

Demo - I enjoy this one too. It takes the warlock-as-corrupted-god concept to the extreme. It's great. It is very fiddly though (pet management) and takes a lot to master. It also feels slow with all our nukes quite long casts (perhaps I should stop stacking mastery and start stacking haste :P). I'd love it if some sort of haste proc was built into it. Perhaps we could get a haste buff when we drop out of demon form to soften the disappointment of loosing all that dps. You could call it "lingering shadow" or something like that. I'd also love the demon form to have twisted versions of my key spells. It was wise of blizz to not add to much in the way of new spells to my demon form but I'd love it if my existing spells where some how twisted/buffed in demon form - hand of gul'dan becomes fist of gul'dan, shadow bolt becomes void bolt etc. IF a warlock has to summon her shadow bolts in normal form, in demon form she gets the unadultered pure evil directly from the demon she has posessed.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

-An evolution of spells in demon form (as described above)
-More burst options
-Faster summons out of battle
-a re-evaluation of the soulshard resource - make it either intergral to all 3 specs' rotation, as resources are for all other classes, or save it only for utility abilities, ie. remove the instant soulfire option. If shards cant be exploited for dps burst (instant soulfires), there would be no reason to have a soulburn CD. If I want to burn all 3 shards to summon a pet, improve my healthstone and teleport out of danger, I should be able to knowing I have none left until the end of the battle. Might cause pvp issues, but fair enough in a raiding situation.

I'm also uncomfortable with the disconnect with RP that has occurred with the new shard resource system. I should sacrifice a soul when summoning a demon, I should shatter a shard when soulshattering (or change the name of that spell)

What spells do you use the least?

enslave demon, summon succubus, kilrogg (although I'd miss it, so just make it better), searing pain, soulburn for anything other then pet summoning and instant soulfires in destro.

Cheers - hope this is useful
This reply counts for my Druid, Shaman, Warlock and Priest (all 4 toons of mine).

PvE

Heroics only, very very seldom raid.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

None.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Lifebloom is the bane of my existance on my druid, I can't tollerate playing him anymore because I only like to heal and I can't tollerate stacking lifebloom 3 times anymore - it's too repetitive.

Cool graphics and effects that make me stand out.

Repetitive spells or abilitys, and limited to no graphics & effects, and repetitive sound effects.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I generally like all 4 of my classes rotations (druid is resto, shaman is resto, priest is resto, and warlock is demonology).

I think there is maybe 1 or 2 too many spells to click for demonology on my warlock and I've already mentioned my issue with Lifebloom on my druid.

Druid - fix Lifebloom & give resto druids more effects and new sounds.

Shaman - pretty much good as is.

Priest - pretty good.

Warlock - needs a couple of spells removed from the rotation, and more effects and new sounds would be cool.

PVP related spells and non talent specd spells.
What type of content do you focus on?

PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?

Raiding

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Demonology requires its guardians to do competitive damage, but they aren't available for every attempt due to their 10 minute cooldown. As has been suggested before, they should have a shorter cooldown (5 minutes?) with a 10 minute debuff preventing it from being recast?

The other issue is that demonology needs to be in melee to do optimal damage, but Staghelm for example treated demonology specced warlocks as range for targetting leap.

Destruction's Improved Soul Fire mechanic currently feels a bit clunky.

Variety in my abilities. I like having multiple ways to approach a problem. Being able to charm, banish, fear, etc. I also like having a "job" on various encounters. I like things like tanking Leotheras/Capernian/Illidan etc.

*Just* being a DPS class. Losing cool abilities (See Invis, Dark Pact, Demonic Sacrifice). I'd like to feel that I contribute more than just big numbers. I'd like to use tongues and weakness and have them be useful once in a while.

Also, a lack of green fire.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

Affliction flows nicely.

Demonology is a bit clunky with the current pet twisting.

Destruction is very clunky with ISF and the fact that there is always a pause before you can conflagarate when a new immolate is cast.

Green fire.
A flying class mount (a green-fire breathing fel beast)
More demons to enslave.
Customizable pet models.

Curse of Tongues
Curse of Weakness
Enslave Demon

Note: It's not that I don't want to use these spells, it's just that they aren't currently very useful. I really miss going through zones like Blood Furnace, grabbing a felguard or an imp and wreaking havoc with it.

Both, usually one at a time, such as doing a lot of PvP for a couple of weeks, and then a lot of PvE.

Heroics mostly, with the occasional raid.

Random battlegrounds.

Improved Soulfire is a pain to keep up.
Doomgaurd and Infernal's having a 10 minute cool down is also very annoying, because they are often not ready by the time you have another attempt at a boss.

Summoning lots of minions, turning into a demon, and then setting fire to everything in sight.

Having pets misbehave occasionally (such as getting stuck on ledges or running off after someone you didn't think you were attacking).
Feeling a bit to much like a Mage.

I think that it is fairly solid, except for keeping Improved Soulfire up and having conflicting cool down problems with Demonology, but overall its not to hard and not to simple.

More spells to be used with Soulburn, it feels a bit underwhelming at the moment.
More of an incentive to use Eye of Kilrogg, its a cool spell but there is no real use for it at the moment.

Curse of Weakness
Enslave Demon
Eye of Kilrogg (but please don't remove it)
Searing Pain
Soulburn for things other than instant summoning demons and instant Soulfire.
-Both.

-Heroics, Raids...Soloing old content.

If PvP, what type of PvP?
-2v2 Arena (the only way my small guild can level up).
-Non Rated BG's, WG and TB.

-The warlock overhaul for Cata is wonderful, quality-of-life is way better already.

-Warlocks are conceptually perfect and have the most unique play style.
-Affliction is the most fun spec in the entire game. (I have every class)

-getting destroyed by melee classes while playing my best and beating those same classes on a mage easily with less gear/knowledge of the mage class.

-Affliction is beautiful...just swap the nuke to life/soul drain.

-expand upon the portal/teleport concept to make it work better for pvp. (maybe have the spot where you port from become a new portal)
-give us a 3 sec root on curse of exhaustion
-buff void sac
-demon flight form
-updated demon models
-a non-combat portal/teleport spell to set like a secondary hearth.
-more uses for soul burn (curse of exhaustion root, doubled sacrifice absorption, etc.)
-make demonology a tanking spec.
-merge Curse of exhaustion and curse of weakness.

-eye of kilrog
-searing pain

PVE Raids, but lately that has only lasted a day, most of the rest of the week is spent doing nothing, i would like in game minigames.

Raids

2v2 Arena

When 1 warlock has immolate on a target other warlocks Conflagrate button lights up as if it can be cast, but when cast triggers GCD and does no damage.

Visual Dots and effects on your enemy like fire or the Valkyrie proc from the Nibelung staff.
If more of our dots like agony and corruption would show an effect visually it would be fun.

We no longer feel evil, we feel accepted in the world and free to roam the city without fear.
Our class must have a specific pet out to do damage, on its own my pet is half my dps.
Fights in which pets vanish or your over a bottomless pit flying or in a vehicle and lose your pet are aggravating. as well as dalies with vehicles.

The rotations seem ok, but spells with bugs or delays before they can work like Conflagrate and the delay between immolate and when you can cast the spell, are a problem.

A Bar under mana that charges up based on damage output, and when its full you can transform into a demon and as your doing improved dps in this form your charged bar slowly runs out. returning you to human form when its over.

This form would be different then the one we have now and would work together, it would mostly just add a shadowy effect to you visually, and make your eyes glow and skin patterns.

I still use most of them there are many situational ones, and you still need many bars and keybinds multi use macros just to get it all on there nice.
- PvE

- Heroics and Raids all 3 specs

- N/A

- Life Tap off the GC

- I used to enjoy the wrath rotation.

- Dot’s why do I need to use them as Destruction it does not feel right.
- Pets dying all the time.

- Destruction rotation uses to many Dot’s.

- Combine Dot’s for all the specs.
- Combine the Curses
- Pets immune to damage.

- Curse of Weakness, Curse of Tongues, Demon Armor, Enslave Demon
Also, poking through the thread in addition to what I said, anything that Failsafe also said. He made some points that I forgot and made a really great post in general.
PVE Primarily, occasional pvp

Raids, heroic mode progress

BGs, very casually.

Doomguard cooldown. It's a big problem for progress as demonology, and on a lesser scale for affliction/destruction too. It needs to be available on every boss attempt like every other cooldown for every other class is. This is without doubt my biggest problem with being a warlock.

I think the encounter design does this more than the class. No class is particularly fun on patchwerk.

It's also worth noting that personally as somebody who tries to compete at the highest level (usually topping dps, ranking on WoL etc), that fights that do not offer a means to compete on dps are also not particularly fun. Alysrazor might be fun if you're flying, but when you're on the ground it's a really boring fight.

Not having cooldowns available for a boss attempt. *cough*DOOMGUARD*cough*

There's a big difference in the requirements of the rotation of Affliction (Yawn, shadow bolt spam) and Demonology (Procs, pet swapping, cooldown management etc), but overall I feel like the rotations are fine. The reliance on melee range is somewhat frustrating sometimes, but that's part of the challenge of playing well.

A doomguard that can be used on every attempt (without nerfing its damage).

I feel like I use all the demonology/affliction pve spells fairly regularly. I don't play destruction so those spells don't get used.

There are some spells like Eye of Killrog that I don't think ever get used, but I'm sure you already know that.
--- Both
--- Raids (Hardmodes etc)
--- All 3 with more focus on arenas
--- Soul Shards was a big improvement, however right now the "buffing" stages of raiding seem a bit overwhelming. There's about 35s of buffing (summon pet, soul harvest, 3 gcd buffs, feast, etc) that no other class has to deal with.
--- Complexity of the rotation, and managing the pets
--- Complexity of the rotation, and having to tell your pet 5 times to move to a different spot before it listens to you.
--- Overall i like the rotations for all 3 specs, they flow with each other fairly well if you can grasp the concept behind it. (IE aff and demo being similar with haunt/hand mechanics etc.) however there are things in destro that break the flow, mostly caused by throwing in soulfire and debating on holding on conflag with chaos bolt, etc etc. (backdraft+chaosbolt = dps loss vs incinerate+backdraft)
--- New pet designs for one, succy model got changed back in vanilla, felguard came in bc, and nothing new since. Demon form was nice, but the feel is going away from dark and sinister.
--- Another thing, tier designs for the last couple of expansions have been lacking. The revamp of T3 was ok, but wrath's model designs were bland compared to BC. Same can be said so far for Cata, considering you have t11 (batman) t12 (spiderman) and t13 (aquaman?). It'd be great if you guys could get back into the evil feel of things instead of... well, whatever it's been for the last 6 tiers.
--- Mechanically speaking, everything fits well for warlocks, however, there are certain problems as a class. For instance, Destro is lacking in both pve/pvp side of things which is painful since it's my favorite spec. When you pvp as destro, if the healer can keep immolate off your target, your dps drops significantly, as well as taking the slow from aftermath out of the equation. There's nothing really to "cover" or prevent people from spamming dispell, where aff you have the UA silence/damage component. Wouldn't hurt too bad to put something in a pvp talent like backlash where immolate has a penalty for dispelling it. You'd have to spec into it so you won't give demo an unfair advantage. Currently, healers either plant their feet and spam heal thru the burst or keep immolate off the target. (you gave the healers too many cooldowns imo when it comes to pvp)
--- Overall i like where warlocks are at for the other 2 specs, I'm just tired of the constant expansion theme of destro number one in the first tier till halfway, then aff being better than the rest. (taking bc locks out of the equation since i don't considering spam shadow bolting to be true destro)
--- Another "wish" for locks, Healthstones. I remember in vanilla when i had to make 40 health stones for my raid in BWL and pass them out AS we were pulling trash, so the soul well was a god send, but now with everything else we have to do during the buff phase, could we make things easier by making it so maybe they're a permanent, re-useable item in the persons bags and treat it like a conjured item? Put it on a 5 minute CD on use or even put it on a cd like potions are and only useable once in combat, despawned if the lock that summoned it leaves the group? Putting a well down every pull is a chore on top of the 5s pet summon and 3s-10s soul harvest for shards, 10s feast, 3 gcds of DI, FA, and SL.
--- Oh, and can we get Soul link as a Passive buff for having the pet out instead of having to cast it every time we summon a pet? On the Pet subject, change the priority for when you tell your pet to move to a certain location. Currently, if the pet is on assist, and you tell it to move, while you continue to cast, as soon as you cast, it stops going to the spot you tell it to, so now you have to put it on passive, tell it to move, then put it back on assist (unless you have macros which is still a pain) however, tell the pet to move to a spot and it goes there first before casting it's next spell or attacking the target would fix that easily.

--- Kilrogg is useless (almost) compared to far sight, mind vision, etc and once you know the trash layout of a new dungeon, you don't use it anymore. Enslave Demon also, was fun in BC grabbing an elite demon and running thru Nagrand owning face, but now there's nothing to do with it since the pet you enslave provides no bonus or is worse than the pet you already have out.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? The biggest quality-of-life issue is pet behaviour. The places where pets will bug out (standing still, not attacking when commanded etc) is varied, but doing the legendary quest in the Nexus was one of the more stressful occasions - pets not attacking on Nefarian seems more common, though.

I would say after that the biggest quality-of-life issue for me is the number of people required for a Summoning Stone or Soulwell. Mages don't need people to help them put up a potral and I'd much rather carry a reagent around than have to wait five minutes for someone to click without moving.

What makes playing your class more fun? More dots! Affliction was much more fun back in Naxx when there was more to cast.

What makes playing your class less fun? Soul Fire. The hard cast time on the spell makes it and the Destruction spec quite tedious.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? For Affliction and Demonology, the rotations are as good as they could be - I'm glad Drain Life was made less desirable as a filler for Affliction (not much fun having to use a spell that has dependency on good latency when you live in an area where latency in general is quite rubbish). For Destruction ... see: Soul Fire.

What’s on your wish list for your class? More DoTs for Affliction; less DoTs for Destruction.

What spells do you use the least? Eye of Kilrogg, Unending Breath (so many uses for Levitation - where's the encounter that needs Unending Breath?).

-Both

-All forms of PvE, Heroics, Raids and the occasionally mount farm.

-2v2/3v3 Arena, BG's. The occasional RBG.

-Improved Soul Fire for Destro. (The debuff feels WAY to short and hardcasting SF just isn't fun)

-Doomguard/Infernal Cooldown for Demo. (While this affects all three specs, Demo suffers the most because of the HUGE DPS gain from a cooldown you can only use every second raid boss.

-Shadows Embrace for Affliction. (As a debuff it feels clunky, it would be much nicer if it were a non-dispel-able buff on the Warlock, which would make our DoT damage in PvP much smoother.

-Pet damage. Too much of our damage is lumped into felhunter. While I like pet swapping as demo, having a pet do so much of our damage puts us at a great disadvantage when our pet cannot attack targets, e.g. Alysrazor or the Dragon Boss for p1 of Dragonwrath.

-Simply playing a Warlock is fun. But I DO like buffs ^.^

-The amount of interrupts in PvP, and the disadvantage we suffer against other classes due to stupid pets.

-Aff. I love it, favourite spec ingame.

-Demo. I like it, but it feels so lackluster without using 2min+ cooldowns or when RNG isn't on your side.

-Destro. It would be much more enjoyable if Chaos Bolt wasn't so lacklustre and ISF had a much longer duration.

-Aff, Shadow Embrace as a buff, or brought down to 1 stack. Damage taken from Felhunter and put back into DoTS.

-Demo, Reliance on RNG and long cooldowns cut down. Felguard buffed so he isn't so wimpy on single target.

-Destro, ISF removed or revamped. Chaos Bolt damage increased, tying "necessary" talents like Improved Immolate back into "useful" talents like Aftermath.

-Overall, Portal revamped so it breaks stuns, snares and slows (if soul-burned, provides a Hand of Freedom type effect as well as sprint). Portal been able to be placed at a target instead of having to be placed at the feet. (Can place while stunned, but not silenced or CC'd)

-Soulstone to be buffed to be in line with Druid Battlerez.

-Enslave Demon and Eye of Killrog are the only spells that I don't use.

I mainly have a wish list

1 their own flying demon mount
2 being able to customize the look of our demon giving it a different skin
3 maybe a minor pet tree like pets for hunters get
4 make fear useful again

Id like to see the following changes made to Locks...

-What type of content do you focus on?
A). PVE/PVP a little. I don't like that pvp always ends up causing Problems with PVE play. ( Soul Swap nurf for example ) i do understand why also. Maybe a different tree just for Arenas/Bgs would be a nice way to fix this issue. not to forget its prob not that easy of a fix. But find away to separate the 2 trees somehow where one thing doesn't cause a hell storm in the other.
-If PvE, what type of PvE?
A).Raids/Heroics
-If PvP, what type of PvP?
A).Arenas/BG's
-What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
A). CD on our Doomguard/Infernal needs to be 3min or so no more than 5min. Sucks getting it once every other pull. Id like to use it on trash and maybe twice in a fight to fill like i have more CDs or something. Demo should get DG/Inferno Empowered more and make Impending Doom shorten its CD a bit more as well. This Pet Swapping in Demo is getting old. There is no way a HUGE Doomgaurd should be getting his butt kicked by a puppy! You are spec'd into Demonology right ? Aff is great , i would like to see a way to get Soulburn more active in all 3 spec's, in PVE AFF dps/burst/do something with dots or something.( Sometimes i Soulburn a Drain life in a fight just to use it...shhhh don't tell anyone) It really needs some love in AFF, also MORE DOTS. Destro is lacking a lot. AFF/DESTRO need some love in AOE. Really ISF was a bad idea sure sounded good tho. I like the thinking behind it, just to clunky imo. C.B Needs some help as well. I did love the haste we got from it off the start of Cata. Was fun.

-What makes playing your class more fun?
A). The fact we have a lot to juggle at times. Really would like a bit more to do in AFF but all in all the class is really active and i like that, as long as its rewards are high.
-What makes playing your class less fun?
A). Not having a third tree to carry all 3 specs!!!!
-How do you feel about your “rotation”?
A). I play aff/demo. There both fun in there own way. As of now i dont like the pet swaping in DEMO and i would like more to do with Soulburn and just more to do overall in AFF.
-What’s on your wish list for your class?
A). Casting while moving... for a short time of course. Shorter CD's on Doomgaurds. Able to get more Minions and name them what you want. More Visual effects from our spells and ability's. Be able to change the Felgaurds weps and gear lol
-What spells do you use the least?
A)Searing Pain, Eye of Killrog, Enslave Demon, COW/COT
PVE
Raids and Heroics
Lack of refreshes for Soul Shards on boss fights involving no adds. Having a mechanic similar to the Soulburn detonation effect for SOC in Affliction would be nice
Being a Gnome Warlock is nothing but fun. Everyone dislikes us :)
It sometimes seems that the effort we have to put into maximising our DPS through a correct rotation is not exactly 'balanced' against certain classes who use far less abilities to put out superior DPS. Yes Arcane Mages, I'm looking at you despite your mana management requirements...
Rotation for Destro (the spec I primarily use)is fairly sound I feel, but considering the requirement to keep ISF up as much as possible, a slightly quicker cast time would be helpful.
For Affliction, going back to Drain Life being a viable filler (rather than spamming shadowbolts) would be nice
- Having a Glyph (or Glyphs) that give certain DOTs for each spec the chance to proc our 'instant casts' at a higher return
- Naming for Demons
- Rain of Chaos (like the adds in ICC used to use on me) for Green Fire AOE!!!!
- A class-specific Demon based flying-mount (done via transformation into a Doomguard, as they have wings)
- Fear to lock the target in place without requiring a Glyph
- A Spell (perhaps a high-talent tree one to spec into) similar to Mind Spike - delivers an amount of damage, and a percentage of the damage that would be done for our remaining DOTs, on a high CD timer (5 minutes for example)
- A Warlock-only building in Stormwind. Perhaps with an organ for playing sinister music on

- And, seeing as you're asking, the ability to dual-wield staves whilst wearing plate armour. I understand that this one could be difficult to balance for PVP.
- Eye of Kilrogg
- Curse of Weakness
- Searing Pain
- Enslave Demon
- Hellfire
PVP

Arenas and BGs

I feel that in arena we are very squishy. I dont feel that our fear mechanic is that great, due to the immunity that is gained by opposing players. I feel that we don't have the survivablity as our other cloth wearers.

The possibility for big damage

survivability

I enjoy all 3, but I do feel that sometimes they can get over complicated.

Green fire and a better/improved cc

Curse of weakness/tongues, Hellfire, Searing Pain, Eye of Kilrogg
PVE - I don’t do PvP because I need two viable PVE specs in order to be of optimal usefulness to my raid team.
Heroics and Raids
NA - see 1st response above
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo
Demo: Need to keep two sets of macros and maintain two Pets (Felguard and Felpuppy) to maintain optimal dps. Basic strat is if it has AoE then use the Felguard and if single target then use Felpuppy. However, they now suggest to start out with Felguard and use Felstorm in the beginning and then instant summon Felpup. Wait 2 minutes and hard cast Felguard, rinse and repeat. Phew. That’s a lot of hand holding and macro balancing just to maintain good dps.
Suggestion: make the Felguard the optimal pet for Demo, no matter what.

Affliction: Soul Swap 30 second cooldown made it so that you can almost justify removing it from your keybinds. For Shannox, maintaining all dots on 3 targets and spreading out Shadow Bolt on two targets and keeping Haunt on one, make this a challenging fight. So much so that Soul Swap having such a long cooldown forces you to ask yourself if it’s even worth bothering monitoring the debuff.
Suggestion: make it viable again and put it on a 20 second or 15 second cooldown.

General Quality of Life: make reforging a saveable attribute that aligns with your spec change.
Reforging: Hearthing back to Stormwind to go affliction on Shannox and then hearthing again to reforge to Demo to do Beth’tilac is merely annoying.

I’m torn on this question because I feel that you are rewarded for learning a very complex rotation. So I do like the complexity. However, you will have to become a macro master and make use of cooldown timers, pet management and the Alt and Shift keys for macros :)
I like that Demo is sort of a feast or famine spec. If your Doomguard is up then you’ll do really great damage. If not, /sigh. I also so like Demo and lining up all your cooldowns for good damage. There is a price to pay for that - if it’s not available then you lose out. But boy is the Demo spec fun to play.
Turning into a Demon in Demo spec is truly enjoyable.

Affliction: Soul Swap made the spec fun to play, now that it's on 30 second cool down, not so much.

Destro is actually a little too complex, jittery and difficult for my liking. It feels as though you will never complete an optimal rotation because one buff is now up (like conflagrate and consequently your next Incinerate and Chaos Bolt are much faster to cast) but then your Shadowflame and Corruption are done ticking and you need to reapply Improved Soul Fire. The end result is that you feel overwhelmed and frustrated because you couldn't Incinerate and had to re-apply DOTs. Coupled with the fact that you think you’re doing a lot of burst damage, but in fact, you are not.

Affliction: this is the easiest spec and rotation. Since you put Soul Swap on a 30 second cooldown it became pretty boring to play.
Demo: Love the rotation: its complex yet rewarding. Maybe that’s why I like it at the moment. If Destro did top DPS maybe I’d be ok with the jittery, complex and frustrating playstyle of Destro. But I like the heavy burst you do on Demo when you lineup all your cooldowns for Demo.
Oh, you’ll need Moonwell Chalice for Demo to be worth it. Otherwise I’m not sure it was a good spec to play in 4.1.

Destro: too jittery, complex and frustrating. Feels like a mix between DOTs and sporadic bursty type spells (Incinerate, Chaos Bolt) but the latter don’t do all that much burst. In other words, too much slow spells (Improved Soul Fire and DOTS) with quicker casting spells.

Destro: Make them the burst king of the class with less DOTs and more casting, bursty spells.
Affliction: bring back Soul Swap. I know you never got rid of it, but you kinda did. If you know what I mean, and I think you do.
Demo: Make Felguard the hands down pet to maintain. I’m all for options, but having the Succubus be our #1 pet in the beginning of Cata, then Felpuppy, then a mix between Felguard and Puppy is just too much to keep up with.
Destro: Don’t dumb-it-down (rotation) to the Wrath style. That was a little too easy. Make the Shadow ward version of Destro available to all specs.
Reforging: make reforging so that you don’t have to port to a city to have it done.
Shadow Ward
Eye of Kilrog
Seduction
Both but definitely more PvP

Not lots of time for raids. Heroics I guess. and BH

Arenas

Weakness Curse being very poor. If it truly crippled someone's dmg for even 5 seconds I'd use it more. Exhaustion and Tongues are way better.

How I feel like I have control in PvP scenarios and how I can move while dealing dmg in pve.

The life drains and corruption heals are far less sufficient than they used to be. It makes no difference if I'm draining life or not when getting pummeled. I'll still die as fast I would if I was self healing. Also, Soul Swap glyphed cooldown makes it far less useful in both pvp and pve. Give me back drain mana also. I can't burn a healer's pool at all.

It's ok as long as I have macros for dot rotation and my naga mouse with n52te nostramo.

Mana burn of some kind. Increased self heals. More applications for Soulburn (I actually love macroing soulburn with everything it works with now.) Fel Hunter "smart" auto devour magic and spell lock. That'd sure be nice.

Curse of Weakness. Eye of Kilrogg.