Warlock
Post Limit:
Prev 1 74 75 76 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

10m raids and heroics

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

I feel warlocks have too many survivability issues in PvP for it to be fun or worth trying

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Some raid fights go longer and 3 shards isn't enough when demonology locks are forced to pet juggle to maximize dps. This brings me to the pitfalls of demonology:

-Having to pet juggle because of a superior demon soul for one pet versus superior single target dps of another pet
-Long 10 minute cooldown for doomguard is often not available if you wipe to a boss and try again quickly. Something needs to be fixed here as having this ability for maximum dps is imperative. Perhaps a 5 minute cooldown use with a 10 minute debuff that clears upon death similar to sated from bloodlust.
-Maximum dps is often dependent upon being in melee range (immolation aura, shadowflame) but because of certain fight mechanics this is not possible.

What makes playing your class more fun?

Being able to do strong AoE

What makes playing your class less fun?

Dealing with pet juggling as demonology and overall pet "stupidity" (running through lava)

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Affliction is ok for the most part.

Demonology feels clunky with the pet juggling, getting to melee range, and being dependent upon a huge cooldown stack dump. Being able to maximize dps is hit or miss due to being able to align your position, pet summon, metamorphosis cooldown randomness, bloodlust, doomguard cooldown. If you fail to get the stars to align for the right moment in the encounter then your performance is pretty sub-par.

Destruction is a complete mess and I'm pretty sure you know it (Improved soulfire, chaos bolt, among other junk)

What’s on your wish list for your class?

If you were to fix only one of my concerns it would be the cooldown of doomguard. Its use is such an integral part of a boss fight and not having it ready for bloodlust because you wiped 3-4 minutes ago is crippling to dps. There needs to be a way to be able to use it each attempt.

My secondary wish would be eliminating having to pet juggle for demonology, possibly changing demon soul effects to base off of spec, or changing felguard's single target dps to be greater than felhunter.

An even lesser wish would be to bring the cooldown of soulstone to the same level of comparable spells (15 minutes to 10 minutes.)

What spells do you use the least?

Searing pain, rain of fire, summon voidwalker
PVE

Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I would like to see a change to our guardians. When learning a fight and we use this... and wipe a minute or so afterward the next attempt this will still be on cooldown.
Rather than have a 10 minute cooldown, perhaps give us a debuff when this is used that will reset after 10 minutes or upon death.
Bane of Agony is in a state of agony, the dps on this should be better than bane of doom

I enjoy all aspects of my class

Clunky spell rotations that involve pet swapping with demon soul. soulfire is barely a dps increase of shadowbolt now. felguard is not the defacto demonology pet for max dps

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
rotation is okay

New pets or a new guardian that heals/protects

searing pain, soulfire, summon succubus
Mostly PvE

Raids, achievement farming, and collecting old gear sets/vanity items

I've felt like the current soul shard system kind of leaves them not so interesting. They don't feel like they provide much utility in a PvE situation, aside from instantly rezzing a pet if you or it died during a fight.

Affliction being a viable spec once again (didn't much care for being destruction)

Being forced into a certain spec based on the limitations during an encounter (specifically the lack of burst that affliction has makes it seem like kind of a hindrance during fights where you might need some quick burst on boss adds, IE sons of flame)

I do not mind my current rotation, everything seems to flow pretty well.

1. I would really like to see some sort of an implementation for more of a variety of pets for warlocks. Hunters have a very broad selection on pets that they can tame, and there are new ones implemented every patch. We on the other hand have had the same 5 pets since TBC. We already have a tool in place that could be very useful for "taming" new pets (making Enslave Demon work more like Tame Pet), it just hasn't been done yet. I love having Nalfip the imp, Kraknuz the voidwalker, Carrvina the succubus, Luunhym the felhunter, and Haaghun the felguard (and I deeply missed then when we had the bug that changed their names), but it would be nice to have some sort of additional variety.

2. Cupcakes.

More or less at some point I find a use for a spell in my spell book, it's just a matter of finding the time when it's utility is beneficial (such as using soul fire during alysrazor when my haste causes my shadow bolts to cast faster than my GCD). Right now though it'd probably have to be seed of corruption when AoE is needed, because the damage from it is so little that I get more damage if I just continue to single target damage my main target.
I have already answered the questions, but I feel like my post will be lost in the see of other complaints. After reading the rest of my fellow locks complaints, some share some similar ideas, others not so much, but one thing was in common with most of the posts: Destro locks are gimped, and need to be buffed.....in some way.

I realize at one point destro locks were OP? I rolled one right at the end of wotlk just to try it out and fell in love with the damage, and the pvp videos. I mainly pvp but after reading much of this thread apperently destro isnt doing so hot in pve...

I have some ideas, and little annoying things to list about the current state of destro....(for pvp)

first off let me just remind you that the class is called DESTRUCTION, when you use that word in a conversation it enhances what you mean ( Did you see the giants game? yeah they DESTROYED the eagles....) the whole point of the spec was the damage, if you nerf the damage you defeat the purpose of the spec, I get that it was probably too much for the game at one point but the damage were doing right now does not give destro a good rep.

Main things that really get to me, just like anyone is: IMMOLATE DISPEL: WHAT THE !@#$. In arenas god forbid youre going against a healer (or in this case anyone with a dispell) because then two of your main spells are gone (immo and conflag) which are your two main damage spells with the lightest cd (which dont even hit that hard to begin with). I mean UA gets a silence when you dispell it, pretty dope, but immo gets nothing, and with that its more of a priority for destro locks to get it up...maybe a fix would be to add something? Maybe add the silence to immo, or since we are destro locks maybe when dispelled it can cause some damage...or like a soul fire proc ..... im not a game developer so idk, but a little penalty for dispelling my main spell would be a little helpfull.

We are not supposed to complain about damage, I know...but it is very hard to when your last talent point doesnt hit as hard as your other spell( conflag, or even incinerate> chaos bolt) I dont play affliction because I do not like being a utility, you know just fearing and dotting, im forced in it to get into rbg's and arenas but if I had a choice both of my specs would be destro, one for pve and another for pvp. I play destro to burst someone and take them down....the whole point of the spec.

At times I feel like a gimped fire mage, gimped because when someone probably sees a giant fire ball coming at them thinking its a fire mage, they probably get all worried because they know damage is coming, but not with us, I'm not to familiar with fire mages but when i play destro i often feel like one, without the running and casting....which we kind of have in the fell flame and incinerate procs, IF a melee is on us...you know ... killing us.

I wouldnt mind maybe a running and casting for chas bolt? or maybe immo ... or really anything because what makes our class fun is the hard casting (which at times would lead into damage, but not so much, unless youre not being focused in a bg, then free casting is the funnest.) but now that everyone has a interrupt or spell lock its hard to get certain spells off the running and casting would help escape the amount of pressure added to get immo up (again if it doesnt get dispelled)

some other things because im kinda dragging my point across:
nether ward being spell stolen? WHY...WHY WHY WHY..its the only thing that keeps me alive, i know spell stealing is legit and all but some classes have other defensive spells and in arenas its not that easy to just escape the burst...especially with all the CC's everyone has.

pets: numerous problems. The imp is not viable in arenas, the extra hp is nice and the RARE soul fire procs are awesome, but being that i have no interrupts that are baseline so when dealing with a healer i can only hope my burst is enough....which 99% of the time it is not, it would nice if the imp had some kind of interrupt or something that would be useful in arenas, i know singe is legit at times, but it can only do so much, maybe it can have a spell lock to or something? This all brings me to my next point: DEMON SOUL, I wouldn't be whining so much about the imp it wasnt for this, id just bring out the fel hunter or succubus all the time and not care that the little extra damage was gone, but that just eliminates one...and for arena basically my only damage based cool down, so no imp -> no damage....which again defeats the purpose of destro.

I know its a long shot that destro gets the buff needed to be viable again but im just trying to get my point out there, if any of you guys reading agree please help me out? thanks ^_^

ps. green flame. peace.

-What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
both

-If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroic 25 man

-If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
RBG and Arenas

-What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I would like to be able to set down a soulwell and summon stone by myself (you don't need 3 people for mass summons). Also make cauldrons and feast more visible, perhaps bigger and more shiny.
Also it would make my life easier to be able to soul swap(glyphed) Bane of doom without it falling off my main target. Make it swap into a bane of agony or somthing. Piggy backing on soulswap change I think shadows embrace should be affected especially since it was lenghted to 30 second cd.(glyphed).

-What makes playing your class more fun?
I like mechanics that can be used at certain times, like drain soul at 25%. Those type of things make my class feel more engaging.

-What makes playing your class less fun?
I hate fights where adds have less than 1 mill hp. Such as the spiderlings on beth'talac.
As affliction I don't feel as if I'm really doing anything to help the raid out when I have to switch to squishy adds.

-How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I like my rotation other than having to apply shadows embrace before applying my dots.

-What’s on your wish list for your class?
1. Not having to bind 4 hotkeys to create/cast healthstone/soulstone, 2 hotkeys seems plenty to me.
2. I wish teleport removed snares when used.
3. Demo and Destro locks make good use out of soulburn in their single target rotation but afflictions rotation doesn't have anything in theirs to use it for. maybe a good idea would be soulburn a shadow bolt to apply 3 stacks of shadows embrace.

enslave demon, unending breath, eye of killrogg,

Both

All forms. Heroics, raids, solo quest grinding

All. Arenas, BGs, rated BGs, world PvP.

Pet AI. Pet AI has been broken this entire expansion. There is no longer any excuse for pets to not be able to follow a target that jumps off a cliff, or to randomly run off and start attacking something for no reason, etc.
The RNG of some specs is also extremely disappointing. Demonology is the worst, currently. Demo, while not in demon form, is extremely lackluster. Demo while in demon form is extremely good. The RNG of when demon form can be used gets tiring. There's already too much going on when playing a warlock (it isn't really a bad thing, I rolled a lock for complexity, but there is a line).
PvP: Locks may as well be gods with a good healer at their backs. You can't kill us. At all. However any single melee can sit on us and keep us from being able to do much of anything (especially when playing Demo or Destro), and that has got to stop. If you're going to balance anything, give us the ability to actually cast more than once every 3-5 seconds in a PvP setting. I won't argue that "amazing" locks will find ways to pull it off, but the average player just trying to get started will never, EVER reach that point because of how easy it is to shut down a lock (and any other caster that isn't a frost mage).

What makes playing your class more fun? Right now? Not a lot. I love playing Demo, but it takes 3x the work to do the same damage as Affliction, and I just never have liked Destro at all.

What makes playing your class less fun? Ramp-up time. The ramp-up of this class is one of the most pathetic things I've ever had to deal with in this game. It makes both PvE and PvP a painful experience. I don't mind having some ramp-up, but the amount that a Warlock has to deal with is maddening. I would rather see multi-dotting ability complete toned down (via a non dispellable single target only debuff, maybe applied by Haunt that increases all DoT damage by a substantial amount) than to have to continue to be plagued by current ramp-up times.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Affliction is pretty good, even if a little slow/boring. Demo is far too RNG (and so is destro to an extent). Everything is in need of stream-lining for this class as it stands right now.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Lower ramp-up, better tools to fend off melee (that doesn't require a healer 24/7 to babysit me), and less having to swap gear and gems depending on what spec I want to play. A real difference in pets, and a real choice on which ones to pick. There shouldn't be, in my opinion, a single pet that outshines all others all the time, nor do I think you should have to choose your pet based only on your spec.

What spells do you use the least? Eye of Kilrog. Would love to see a real use for this little guy again in the future. Void-walker. This guy is now almost completely worthless. Please fix that. I know you're afraid of void-walker tanking raid content, but nobody else cares. I'd like to be able to use him in PvE as an actual tank to hold threat when doing quests and such...you know, like he was originally designed. Not just a novelty.

Mainly PvE, very rarely will I do PvP.

I'm not currently raiding at the moment, but I used to raid quite a bit.

I'll do a non-rated battleground maybe once every two-three months. I haven't stepped foot in an area since about two months after TBC came out and have done maybe four rated battlegrounds.

I don't think we really have any "quality of life" issues any more. I guess if I had to choose something it would be requiring two people to summon a summoning stone/soul well.

I like DoTs and the more involved "rotation". I like having pets that are capable of fulfilling different roles when playing alone (I like to do a lot of old world raids by myself). I also enjoy playing one of the least played classes.

Affliction
Having to do four times as much work to do less damage than a mage spamming two spells. Trying to PvP and getting absolutely destroyed by melee. Seeing our "rotation" constantly dumbed down (I'm looking at you whoever removed the old Siphon Life and made UA and Immolate mutually exclusive).
I don't like the changes made to Siphon Life and Drain Life. Making them percentage based removes all feeling of character growth. I could have 100 heath, I could have 100,000,000 health, Drain Life will still heal for 2% per tick. I could have 0 spellpower, I could have 10,000 spellpower. Drain Life will still heal for 2%. If I could have it my way I would bring back the original Siphon Life, and revert Drain Life to heal as much as it damaged. Adding in another DoT would make the class more exciting as right now it's rather dull seeing as we only have two spells to really worry about (Constantly reapplying Haunt and recasting UA. CoD is a minute long so is pretty much a non issue and corruption gets auto refreshed). Making Drain Life scale would make it feel as though my character where gaining power.

Demonology
The Doomguard and Infernal CD's are very long. I'd like to see something along the lines of a two minute non-combat cooldown. The cooldown is only two minutes, but cannot finish in combat. This way it's up for every attempt on progress, and for every boss on far,, but can never be used more than once per fight.
Having to use the Felhunter instead of the Felguard.

Destruction
I like destruction a lot, but the Improved Soul Fire mechanic sucks. Chaos Bolt is really weak, Shadowburn doesn't fit, and doesn't get buffed at all by anything in the tree, and I'm not a fan of it only being usable in execute range.

As I mentioned right above, most of our rotations feel very boring.
Affliction has gone from keeping track to six DoTs to keeping track of two. I don't mind corruption auto refreshing, so lets make that five DoTs down to two DoTs. Was the old affliction spec difficult to master? Absolutely, and that's what made it so great. It was extremely rewarding once you got good at it. It required time to learn it, and if you were bad you weren't going to pull high DPS.
Demonology has kind of replaced what I feel destruction should be, which is intertwining fire and shadow direct damage spells together, and it feels like a LOT of demo's damage is loaded into two abilities, Doomguard and Metamorphosis.
Despite the clunky ISF mechanic, I actually like destuction's "rotation" as I feel it has the most stuff to keep track of. Corr, Immo, Conflag, CB, and Instant SF.

-Some form of protection from melee, whether it be being able to cast while moving, some sort of counter-spell protection, significantly improved self-healing, non-preemptive escape abilities or just better defenses.
-Really, really out there but I would love to see the Demo tree reworked as a tank tree. I think the age of pure DPS classes is behind us and I don't feel I bring anything to the table that some other class - that can do the same DPS as me but can also switch to healing or tanking if the group needs - it can't.
-The old Siphon Life back.
-More complex rotations.
-The ability to change our pet's models.
-More warlock tank fights.
-More talents in the Affliction tree (seriously, foregoing PvP talents there are a total of 32 points in the tree, so much for more choice in talent builds).
-More DoTs.
-More/Better Soulburn options.

-Searing pain
-Curse of Weakness
-Enslave Demon
-Curse of Tongues
-Deathcoil
-Demonic Empowerment

Both
Raids
Arena
having to use macros for my demons >.<
Evil, demons, dark arts, when destruction was good the CRITS!! being able to die knowing you killed someone a second later with dots =D
Not having demon talents, demon names, sexes, or multiple demons out at one time.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) afflic= easy once its all up, demo=relying on cd's much desto=easy but not good for raids, more random bg setting... maybe 2's or 1's

use 2 demons at once, add extra demons, alllow us to summon our demons brother or sister etc, tame demons? fear need to actually be a CC. succubus demon soul change to compliment destro pvp! FIRESTONES AND SPELLSTONES!! Searing Pain sounds awesome but isnt NO MORE SEARING PAIN TANKS makes it a useful spell for destro! rain of fire buff, Pet armor!
What spells do you use the least? eye of killrog, voidwalker, searing pain, rain of fire
Both

Raids

All of above

Doomguard's cooldown and lock's survival ability in pvp

beat some op class in duels or arena or beat easy class which 1 skill hit 10k dmg and hit higher dps then some op class such as mage which just need only few buttons

bg punchbag pve rotation

destro rotation is a mess onther 2 are fun demo's pet should be felguard not dog

the dmg of felguard and dmg of soul fire and chaos bolt those 3 spell's dmg is a joke
and survival ablity in pvp
i have a good idea add 60% dmg reduction last 6 sec when the spell reduce threat is active

rain of fire Enslave Demon
What should also be changed (as mentioned by some people) should be the mastery for the demon tree and affliction tree.
Let me just stress out the important fact that warlocks suffer from significant portion of our damage to automated pets AND we also suffer from long ramp up times to do max dps via BoA, Dark Intent and Shadow Embrace. Please get rid of these mechanics.

We already use a lot of dots, they already take time to deal damage, DO NOT make us suffer even more.

We rolled a pet class for utility, NOT for us to get robbed out of our deserved damage so that are pets could do the burst for us.

ETA:
Take frost mages for example. Water Elemental is vital to them but it doesn't cripple them by giving it damage. Their utility is something that's needed for them to function well. It's ok to balance 10% of our dps with them, but balancing us for more than that is just bad. We will have them out anyway because of the utility they bring.
Okay, then. Here goes...

■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Other (Dungeons, Questing)

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

PvP's not really my style. As it stands, a Duel is the closest thing to it that I'm willing to participate in.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

To be honest, Pet Swapping is the only thing I find to be even remotely annoying, here. I don't Raid, so alternating the between an AoE pet and a single-target pet isn't as much of a necessity for me.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

The versitility and extended list of options we have for crowd control are very nice. I also like how we can use Lifetap and Soul Harvest when out of combat to reduce the demand for food and drinks. Aside from that, I just enjoy the darker themes and pretty fire, lol.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

The troublesome and reletively-impractical rotation of Desrtuction. It used to be my favorite tree (atmittedly because of the fire), but the chance of being out-DPSed by the chuckle-headded Arcane Mage that is mashing on TWO keys, as I juggle 7+ makes me want to cry.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Affliction: Simple, practical, and effective; its really nice, but just not my style. I prefer the other trees.

Demonology: Not bad at all. I'm used to such casting times, so they don't really effect me. It's not quite as simple as Affliction, but I like it.

Destruction: As I've said, juggling seven spells is extremely troublesome--especially so, when compaired to the general average of four or five. On top of that, you end up casting eight, when in the sub-20% phase. Sadly, you're petter off just using Aff or Demo.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

1.) Make it so your shadow DoTs are no longer worth the Global, in Destro (like removing the Shadow Damage Buff from Improved Soul Fire and replacing it with more Fire).

2.) Make Shadowburn do Shadowflame damage, instead of just Shadow to make it worth using, if you grant the wish above.

3.) Give us a way to refresh Immolate with a talent(s) for a primary spell in Destro.

(Example: Soul Fire refreshes Immolate. It would make it more appealing to Hard Cast, if nothing else.)

4.) If not the wish above, then maybe make Conflagrate refresh Improved Soul Fire?

5.) Tweak the skin of our Succy, please. She looks like she's wearing a diaper, not a thong, and her thumb dislocates, every time she puts her hand on her hip. This one's not as important, but I figured that it'd be worth mentioning.

■What spells do you use the least?

Whatever I don't need at the time (or for my Spec.), usually. I've honestly never found myself needing Curse of Weakness or Enslave Demon, though.
I am primarily interested in PVE; this toon was my main and my first character to level cap. I really do enjoy playing her, but the one spec I truly enjoy is Destruction. I must say that I also love my Warrior and Shaman. I feel like playing a Destro Lock is allot like a Shaman, standing turrets. Very little DPS output when moving. I am also not too fond of the way our demons are being utilized at the moment. Please implement more of a hunter style pet utilization.
I would also like to be able to permanently capture demons in game and bend them to our will like hunters. The buffs would be from the different schools just like Hunters. That way if I wanted an imp or any other demon out, it would be my discretion. Having an imp all the time is unimaginative and limits player decision making.
Our tree also has one of the “IMHO” worst 31 point abilities in the game. Chaos Bolt is nothing more than a filler in our rotation and if you miss hitting the button and fire off an incinerate, there would be a minimal loss of DPS. It hits marginally harder than incinerate and less than Conflagrate, It is an afterthought. Also the shield penetrating effect is next to worthless. I read the following from WOW Insider and I really liked the idea.

"Have Chaos Bolt explode to deal fire damage to targets within 10 yards if you hit a target debuffed with Immolate. Have it warp Corruption into shadow-flame damage if the target is afflicted by it. This is Chaos Bolt! It's uncontrolled fel-energy being blasted at someone's face! It should do a little bit more than simply sting them a bit. Piercing? Could be interesting if it had any practical use, but it doesn't, so why do we care? Oh, joy, we can be slightly more annoying to priests and paladins every 12 to 10 seconds! ... Pass."
You're finally asking for class feedback? Good, I hope you make some changes, it's about time. My warlock was my main and favorite toon for a long time, and I've been playing since vanilla. He's long since been benched.

Why?

Warlocks rotation involves way too many buttons, rng procs, and abilities in general. They have to put out 3x the work and attention of other classes to even have even close to the same DPS. My rotation always feels clunky and proc based regardless of the spec, and with the exception of maybe affliction (spam shadowbolts and keep dots up to do low dps, yay). I have about 6 bars full of abilities, and it seems like I have to utilize way too many of these abilities to maximize dps where as other classes just faceroll a few buttons for victory.

When I dps as a frost DK, it's just swing until something procs, dump RP, keep up diseases and hit with big oblit crits. In all, your rotation involves around 6 buttons not including cooldowns. With these 6 buttons, I can outdps most warlocks who have to manage every little thing. The bottom line is you have to put in way more effort to be as effective as other classes who can do it much more easily.

In addition, I feel like the warlock pets are getting more and more dated and useless. Unless you're demonology, in which case you're just using the felguard anyways. Hunter pets are fun and add a whole new dynamic to the game with taming and finding rare skins/pet types. Warlocks are handed all their pets, given a name they can't choose or change, then use only one of those pets ever for negligible dps and a few buffs depending on the spec.

TLDR Verison: Warlocks require too much effort for the output of dps they do. I know this game isn't "hard" but I'm not going to dps on my warlock when another class can do the same thing with 3 buttons that it takes me 15 to emulate.

Raids, Dungeons and Battlegrounds

Raids and Dungeons

Battlegrounds

The BIGGEST QoL issue I have with warlocks is the concept of their dps.
Ill be more specific.

For demo it feels incredibly awkward, I have to hard cast and maintain dots and on top of that I have to switch pets to use Demonsoul properly. At the end of the day I'll be lucky if I'm even half as competitive as the other dps that's happening in the group.

I'm pretty sure warlocks were designed around every spec using their dots. Witch is probably why not using dots significantly lowers dps. If we could have dot damage significantly nerfed for the other specs and buff the other spells that would probably fix a lot of the issues with the class.

I fell in love with the lock because I loved having the ability to turn myself into a demon.
Nothing felt better that transforming into a sick looking purple monstrosity and destroying everything in sight. I only wish that it was permanent.

The things I have to do to get max dps is driving me crazy.

Also the survivability Affliction has in pvp, better utility could fix this.

For affliction, I like the priority system that's in place, my only wish is that I can go back to drain life instead of shadow bolt.

For Demo, I feel like I have to manage so many different things its horrendous. Between All of it, i think I have to hit maybe 15 - 20 button to do the same dps other classes do in 3 or 4 hit, don't get me started on arc mages...1 button wonders.

I think with all the things a demo lock has to manage they could qualify to be an air traffic controller.

- Demo lock rotation simplified.

- Stronger Soulfire.

- Affliction Drain Life brought back.

- Remove the damage you take from hellfire.

- Remove searing pain.

- Buff or remove the Voidwalker.

- Fix Demonsoul

- Make the felgaurd the pet of choice for demo.

- Make our pet system like to hunters so that we can go enslave a demon of our choice.

- Please, for the love of god, make our fire !*GREEN*!

Searing pain

Seed of corruption

Summon Voidwalker

Eye of Killorg (sp?)

Water breathing

PS. Thanks for hearing my feed back, It's a welcome change to the community having no voice. Keep it up. :D

Edit for grammar.