[A] Royalty 25M- Looking to Fill Core Spots

Guild Recruitment
~Royalty~ Is a 4 and a half year old guild with heavy roots from the WOTLK xpac.

We are looking for exceptional and dedicated players for our core FL raid team

Currently recruiting :
1-Disc Priest
1- Shadow Priest
1- Warlock
1- Dk (DPS)
1- Feral Druid (DPS)
1- Balance Druid

Our Current Progress is 4/8 Reg

Recruitment:
Royalty has open recruitment of all classes. We are always striving to be a better guild and as such maintain a competitive raid roster. We do not play favorites. If you are better than a current core raider, chances are you will earn a spot for yourself in our respective raid rosters.

About You:
You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. You're experience and numbers should be alongside or better then that of our core guild members.Royalty is consistently looking to better itself and thus pushes for achievements and heroic modes, with this in mind you should have a similar mindset, look to theory craft to better your class, etc.

About us:
Royalty was created during the final days of Burning crusade and out of necessity to bring a few players/friends together and begin raiding together, it then flourished into one of the top raiding guilds during Wrath of the Lich King, after a small break period after Cataclysm was launched we came back strong and better then ever and have been pushing through content with no remorse, and now are recruiting to format ourselves for 25man Dragon Soul

Loot:
Our loot system is a very fair we make sure that attendance, pulling weight, and all around guild activity is taken into account when giving out loot. So if you bring your A-game in all aspects of your wow life you will benefit more. In essence "you will get as much as you put in"

For any more info feel free to make a toon on Eonar and speak to myself or any of our officers, or go to our website and post an armory link on our recruitment page:

http://royalty-guild.enjin.com/

Lowding- GM
Darkmagikos- Co-GM
Arthian- Raid Leander
We are still currently looking for:

1 exceptional non pally tank
1 Holy priest
1 Resto Shaman or Holy pally

this is for our core raid spots any interest please see info above
If you are also in need of a Mdps, then I would be your man, me and my Hpally friend travel together. Get back to me asap. 371 ilvl each and both know all fights. real ID: aaron_butland@hotmail.com
I added you on real id whisper me if ur online
We have found a tank thank you to all who have answered the thread, we are still looking for healers to finish off our core spots, and as always open recruitment is still open.
We are still on the look out for a holy pally or resto shaman for our core team, had a very good progression night last night 4/7 first night will prolly be getting 7/7 this week then moving into roic modes, spots are filling fast so dont hesitate to be a part of this great team!!
Still need a Holy Priest or Resto Shaman for our core 10 man prgression team, act fast and be a part of this great squad!!
bump^
We are actually 6/7 now, and still looking for exceptional healers.
Still on the lookout for awesome healers!!!!
bump^
Bump^^
Bump^